The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Period Question
mornington
post May 30 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #1

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

coretta21 - bluntly, yes. Head on down the thread to the link on "becoming pregnant while menstruating". The best way to know is to take a pregancy test. Stay calm, girl.

all_confused: tampons are easy to use & unlikely to go wrong if you follow the packet instructions. You don't have to wear them all holiday, just when you go swimming. Otherwise, you might be able to get a prescription from your doc that will delay your period (I'm not recommending this!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
coretta21
post May 30 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #2

I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ON 5/26 AND I STARTED MY PERIOD THE NEXT DAY COULD I BE PREGNANT.

+Quote Post
all_confused
post May 26 2006, 06:16 AM
Post #3

im goin on holiday later nd mi period is ment to com som tim round now. I realli wana go swiming but i cant unless i use tampons and i am so scared bout using them.What if something goes wrong. I just keep praying that nothing will happen.

+Quote Post
all_confused
post May 26 2006, 06:15 AM
Post #4

im goin on holiday later nd mi period is ment to com som tim round now. I realli wana go swiming but i cant unless i use tampons and i am so scared bout using them.What if something goes wrong. I just keep praying that nothing will happen.

+Quote Post
all_confused
post May 26 2006, 06:15 AM
Post #5

+Quote Post
littleladylila
post May 24 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #6

BUSTie

If you're still bleeding, then you're probably not pregnant. Stress definitely affects it, as well as diet. My friend wasn't eating properly and it took almost half a year for it to come back. Take a breather and just let everything sit for awhile.

+Quote Post
jjoules08
post May 24 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #7

My breasts were tender and swollen for a week and then I got my period on the 20th of this month (May) like I always do every month (it happened oddly tho- I got my period while I was having sex with my boyfriend). That same day at work, I got really nauseated and a little bit light headed (but I wasn't sure if it was b/c it was a combination of it being about 85 degrees outside and me getting 3 hours of sleep the night before). And on the 22, it slowed down to what it's usually like when it's stopping (it's supposed to be heavy/medium heavy). Then on the 23, there was hardly ANY bleeding at all. I took a pregnancy test that day and got a negative result. That night, my period came back a little and then the next morning (today 24th)...NOTHING.
My periods are usually 5-6 days. It's finals week and I've got a job and three studio classes where I have extensive projects that are due within the same week.

Could it be stress or could it be that I'm pregnant and got a false negative?

+Quote Post
mornington
post May 20 2006, 04:15 PM
Post #8

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

you might have eaten/drunk something that doesn't agree with you. otherwise - anything else unsual? Cramp, headache you shouldn't have. Temperature? You might have something else that's making you throw up, and it's just coincidence that you're on your period.

I wouldn't say throwing up is exactly common, but if it happens every peroid then maybe it's normal for you (is this your first period?). If you're still being sick tomorrow, head down to the doctors.

+Quote Post
babigurl7o3
post May 19 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #9

Im on my period but am throwing up is that suppose to happen

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 13 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

this is what google and i came up with: becoming pregnant while menstruating. so it is possible.

+Quote Post
nereid
post May 13 2006, 03:21 PM
Post #11

Hardcore BUSTie

But wouldn't a fertilized egg get washed out at that point?

+Quote Post
smurfin
post May 13 2006, 11:18 AM
Post #12

BUSTie

I think a pregnancy test or a visit to a doctor might be called for. Better to know than not, no?

And some - hopelessly pedantic - advice: condoms protect against much more than just pregnancies!

+Quote Post
indiechick
post May 11 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

i am sorry, rebel, but that's not a myth. you can ovulate even though you might be menstruating at the same time. it's rare, that's true, but it is possible.

+Quote Post
rebel
post May 10 2006, 10:05 PM
Post #14

I heard about someone getting pregnant while their on their period....but I'm thinking that's just a myth. Only a doctor could say for sure.

+Quote Post
dreamnasia
post May 9 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #15

im so confused can someone help me???
my periods are very irregular. feb and march i didnt get my period at all. i know i wasnt pregnant because i wasnt having sex. but on april 19th i had unprotected sex. then on april 29th i started to spot. but pregnancy test said negative. april 30th it turned into light bleeding wich lasted until may 4th. on may 2 i had unprotected sex again during my period. then may 5th i started to spot continusly up until may 9th. but the problem is that the spotting is now a dark red a bit more but it only comes down when i pee and wipe. can some one tell me if this is still my period or is it possible that i had gotten pregnant during my period.?????

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 01:06 PM