176 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> write a letter...one you'll never send
zoya
post May 9 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #121

uh huh.

Dear __ -

I'd like it if you'd please stop texting me. You're putting me in a bit of a position here, cause I don't feel that I can be a dick and just not answer (the main reason being you are __'s good friend) but I'm really not feeling comfortable about it, for a myriad of reasons. I realize it's all just friendly and we have tons of mutual friends and we do the same work, but I've learned to listen to my gut, and my gut is feeling a little weird about it. The easiest way out of this would just be if you just stopped. So yeah.

thanks
zoya
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 7 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #122

A symphony of atrocities.

((((archegonia))))

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
sageykins
post May 6 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #123

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Cousin-in-law,
I truly liked you, I was thrilled you were marrying my cousin. I loved hanging out and your spirit and happiness and wisdom. And then I moved, and you were planning a wedding, and then got married and got pregnant. And you have been incredibly unpleasant and miserable and downright bitchy ever since. And I don't know if I did something wrong or if you just were hiding the true you- I hope it's the former and we can somehow move beyond whatever it is. Because if it is the latter, I don't see how what is left of my cousin's family will survive years of this.
And don't you dare be like this to his g'ma. She is a saint. And I don't get mad much nor am I in any way the throw-down sort of girl- but I will completely kick your ass if you are like this to g'ma.
Please stop. I understand the stresses of wedding planning and being pregnant and the discomfort- but Get. Over. Your. Self. Pleaae for the love of God calm down and stop being a bitch for no reason.
Sage

+Quote Post
archegonia
post May 5 2010, 09:23 AM
Post #124

Hardcore BUSTie

you piece of shit,

you destroyed my life and now you're destroying my chance to rebuild. i loved you too much. i should have sent you packing the day he fell off the chair. i should have never let anyone treat me that way.

i pure poison, venomously fucking hate you.

choke,
lwb

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post May 1 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #125

Dear Universe,

I know I'm a Daiboo but I'd like to have some one to talk about juju with. Please convince Dru to call.

Love
DCR

--------------------

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 30 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #126

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear A,
You're adorable, and I adore you biggrin.gif wub.gif
~Jenn

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 27 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #127

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear Love Goddess,
I don't like how you operate. I go for about 3-4 years without any romance, and all of a sudden you throw 2 candidates at me at the same time. Knock that crap off.
~Jennifer

--------------------
Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are serviley crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God, because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blind faith. Thomas Jefferson

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 26 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #128

It's Calamity Jenn

Dear jsmith,
If you had put forth some goddamned effort in precal you could be graduating magna cum laude instead of just cum laude. Dunderhead. DO BETTER IN GRAD SCHOOL!

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 26 2010, 06:51 PM
Post #129

Big Fat Bitch

Dear S,

Passive aggressive much?

AP

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Apr 26 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #130

it's cards on the table time

Dear stupid bitch who didn't look where she was going,

You know, next time you walk into someone carrying hot liquid, perhaps think towards saying, I don't know, maybe 'excuse me'? When I yelped 'ow' that was an indication I was in some discomfort; showing concern may have been appropriate at that point. Clearly, however, you had some unapologetic oblivious wandering down the corridor to do instead.

I hope you flunk out of uni you clueless cow. Also, straightened hair is completely 2007. Idiot.

Sincerely,
Me

+Quote Post
jsmith
post Apr 20 2010, 01:27 PM
Post #131

It's Calamity Jenn

DJ,
Yeah, I totally saw how you IGNORED me. TWICE. Yet you were so quick to acknowledge someone else when she wanted to ask you a question.
I liked you so much before. Now I like you considerably less.
-Jennifer

--------------------

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Apr 19 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #132

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((futura)))))
(((((zoya)))))

I don't have a letter today. Just noticed your two letters, sending support.

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Apr 19 2010, 03:24 PM
Post #133

((((((((((((Zoya))))))))))))

Dear TBTN,

Fuck you cordially.

DCR

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 18 2010, 10:25 AM
Post #134

brown delicious

(((Zoya)))

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Apr 17 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #135

Hardcore BUSTie

(((((Zoya)))))

Dear hot friendly art-school guy that I met at a grocery store in Saskatchewan:

We spoke once six months ago, never even got each other's names, and likely will never see each other again. Why can't I get you out of my head? Stop it!

epi

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
futura
post Apr 17 2010, 05:48 AM
Post #136

Hardcore BUSTie

((((((((((((((((((((Zoya))))))))))))))))))))

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Apr 16 2010, 07:06 PM
Post #137

cryostat bitch

((((zoya)))) I have been there. I cry for you...I know how it hurts and I wish I could be there to hug you in person. sad.gif

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Apr 16 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #138

uh huh.

dear A-

I needed a friend last night. I needed that friend who told me "you can call me any time if you need to talk" and i did, but you were busy with something else. Apparently so busy that you can't even check in with me today to see if everything is ok. I was there for you not so long ago when you were going through a very difficult time, I was available any time for you. I have let you come over at 3 am, drunk, and listened while you got everything off your chest. I have supported you in what you were going through, and never judged you in any way - quite the opposite, I have always accepted you for just who you are, no matter what that's meant. It's not been hard. In the past, you've let me cry on your shoulder, you've listened to me, you've been there for me. But now, for whatever reason, you have become so myopic in your need to erase any gossip surrounding you, including what people may think about our friendship, that you seem to have lost sight of the friend you have in me. I don't think you're even aware of what your almost obsessive need to prove that we are nothing more than friends is doing to our friendship, and how deeply I hurt. I feel completely unappreciated and even more so, taken advantage of. This has nothing to do with any romantic level of feeling, this is deep, to the core of our friendship, gut level, hurt.

That myopia has now extended to you not being there when I really really really needed that friend who said I could call at any time, that friend who I feel safe crying my guts out to - and it's extended as far as you not even taking 5 seconds to check in with me today to see if everything was ok. You have stopped looking outside yourself and your "needs," and seeing me - the person who has been there for you, unconditionally. This is not someone who I've ever known in the years I've known you. You are so much better than this.

I am not saying this to attack you, I am not saying this implying you're a bad person, I am not saying there is anything wrong with who you are. I am telling you this because I care immensely about you, and when you care about a friend, you want to allow them to understand you better. Especially if it involves something that they've done that they may not even be aware has affected you. No secrets.

I am so deeply, deeply hurt. Please remember that I am human and I am here too. Please remember what our friendship was about.

I miss my friend.

zoya

+Quote Post
futura
post Apr 16 2010, 02:28 PM
Post #139

Hardcore BUSTie

Dear Self

Stop being so hard on yourself. So you got way drunk and snogged some guy you didn't care one iota for. Well, that's too bad. But can't you move on? Past that? Considering all that has happened this past month, this is the backlash. Stress, worries if Dad's going to make it. He's going to make it. But partying late and throwing alcohol into the mix isn't a great idea in this kind of situation and you know it. So think next time and move on.

And come on, this is the first time in your life you've done such a thing. You hung with people who did way, way worse and you don't judge them as harshly as you do yourself.

So you're not perfect. You're human. Stop this miserable judging of yourself and move on. MOVE ON.

Love, me

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
odysseylily
post Apr 14 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #140

BUSTie

T,

I'm seriously considering breaking off our friendship because of your weirdo mind games. Why would you tell people we're dating when we're not? You know I've been smitten with you since we met, so it's not even like we COULDN'T be legitimately dating. None of my friends or family can figure you out. Oh, and if you're really not dating me only because of my age, well, then I don't even want to be with someone that stupid. I'm not going to wait SIX YEARS until I am at the age you will find acceptable to date. I may be young, but I've got my shit together and you know it. Your loss.

Oddlil

+Quote Post

176 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 01:25 PM