Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
auralpoison
post Sep 27 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #81

Big Fat Bitch

I point the cock the right way so it just goes down my throat. If it hits my tongue, it's a taste somewhere betwen the taste of musky mushrooms & a pool. There's an oddly metallic tang.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 27 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #82

Most Likely Procrastinating

weird, thirties...cum upsets my stomach a lil too. no puking just a tiny bit of nausea about ten or fifteen minutes after. but i think swallowing's hot, and i like to do it, so i put up with it.

not that i've had any chance to do any swallowing for ages, but in olden times. you know.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Sep 27 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

Suggestion for sucking big guy dick: curl your hand around the base of his penis and hold it as you give head. This way, you're not taking the whole thing in and you stop when you reach your hand. If you want to deep throat him and take the whole thing in, like GT said, practice.

Re: swallowing, here's my two cents. Years ago, I was giving a boyfriend head and he came in my mouth unexpectedly. It was so sudden, I swallowed most of it. Some of it got in my hair, and let me tell you, it was a bitch to get out. When it dries, it gets super sticky. The second he started to ejaculate in my mouth, I was so surprised that I moved my head, which is how it got in my hair. But the initial sensation of him cumming in my mouth wasn't bad, as it basically shot straight down my throat. I didn't even have time to *think* about swallowing. The next morning, though, I got sick. I ran to the bathroom and barfed a big one. (I'd sucked him off the night before and fell asleep in his bed.) Since that time, I've never swallowed and rarely let a guy cum in my mouth. If he does, I try my darndest not to swallow it, and instead prefer to spit in a kleenex.

I know that might seem a little 'cold,' to not want to swallow a guy's spunk, but I really don't want to repeat my experience of getting sick again, so I'm cautious when giving head. I enjoy doing it, have a good time and am enthusiastic about it, but I don't want to swallow his stuff.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 26 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

well honestly. i can't imagine being rude and not apologizing. smile.gif
not that kind of person...

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 26 2008, 06:38 PM
Post #85

new highs in personal lows daily!

oh .... thank you, sage. wub.gif it was just one of those fyi things. i know you didn't mean any harm. all the same thank you so much...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 26 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #86

Hardcore BUSTie

so sorry gt.
have edited my comments to adjust.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 25 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #87

uh yeah......please don't call me a guy. i know you don't know me from adam(ha ha), so it's ok, but it does make me bristle. just so you know, i'm a non-op transexual.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 25 2008, 02:14 PM
Post #88

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks girls. smile.gif

he really is the biggest i've been with and not that size is the only thing that counts, but i mean... wow. the few times we've been together, i mean i just can't get over it. which i am gathering pleases him that i'm all impressed. but i REALLY AM. and a little intimidated.

input has helped though. will post again once i've seen him.. which is further away than i'd hoped. sad.gif stupid jobs and distance and crap. blah.

but thanks!!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 25 2008, 01:25 AM
Post #89

i know you didn't but that's like a ...uh.... sore spot with me? i didn't mean it to come off like that. sorry i'm all in troll mode. hopefully it will wear off soon. my posts have all been supersnotty, and i can't seem to stop it. i just meant to say:

i jump whenever hands or mouths head towards my huevos.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 25 2008, 01:18 AM
Post #90

Big Fat Bitch

I was just making suggestions, nothing was meant to be absolute.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Sep 24 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #91

lol... i can talk about this from giving head, and having it done on me, which i think is a riot.

if you are interested in doing the deep throat thing, my suggestion is to talk to the boy and tell him about your plans. he'll be super flattered, and he'll like the extra attention. plus you can get feedback on what he likes. i know guys are pretty easy, (cos they are), but all dicks aren't the same. personally, i do NOT like having my bawls licked, sucked or played with. it makes me crawl the walls in a very bad way. in a horrible way. me noooooo likey. but i do like having my happy button pushed right behind them. that makes cumming in particular very nice.

but back to the deep throat-- when learning to do it take your time, and remember to breathe thru your nose and relax your throat. don't force it. that's for later. take what you can comfortably and take a bit more when you feel able. think of this as a sort of long term project.

another thing with head, is enthusiasm. the more you get into it, like rubbing it on you, talking dirty, and pacing (like teasing him by going suuuuuuper slow), eye contact, and noise. with these things i always try to think of the 5 senses. enjoy all of them if you can. if you're turned on, that makes mr happy....well....happy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 24 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #92

Big Fat Bitch

Yeah, baby's arm clutching a small plum territory here with my old man.

Not everybody can deepthroat, it is in fact, an art. One I've never managed, because I have a wicked gag reflex, too. Nothing sexy about hurl unless you're with a Max Hardcore kind of guy & I doubt you are because they're pigs.

Zoya gave you excellent advice in using your hand on the shaft & concentrating on the upper few inches with your mouth. Variation is key. Sometimes I clutch the shaft in direct correlation with my mouth, sometimes I use just my fingers to gently tease. If the vein on the underside is prominet, tease it with your fingertips with varying pressure.

My advice is to pay special attention to the frenulum, that place just beneath the head of his cock. It's crazy sensitive. Alternate your actions bewteen hard & soft licking. Also, a lot of guys dig it if you use your tongue on the slit. If you don't mind the taste of precum, go for it.

I think the best compliments I've ever gotten after giving head have been that I don't forget that the whole area is an erogenous zone. The balls are important, too & should not be left out. Suck one ball into to your mouth at a time & play with it. When they're good & wet, softly blow across them. (You can do that with the shaft/head as well for an additional thrill.) I like to rake my nails gently on the insides of a guy's thighs, it's cool to watch their stomach muscles quiver. You can also tease a guy's prostate by reaching underneath his balls & pressing just behind on his perineum. I don't suggest going any further back without permission because some guys get wiggy about it.

All in all, in the words of that crazy little sex therapist Dr Ruth, "En-joy it!"

--------------------

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 24 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #93

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks zoya smile.gif
i mean, i know those things, and i tried to do that and just concentrate on enjoying it. but honestly, haven't been together much and really didn't want to hurt the man.

he's so big... and beautiful and i really like the guy. so yeah. i probably won't get to see him for a couple weeks, but hoping...

i just know i've had enough experience that i shouldn't be worried, and i can get guys off and i've been told i'm good at it (they could've been just saying that or maybe it doesn't matter, any woman who goes down they're happy with her??) idk. but i don't want to hurt him but wanted to give more and felt like i was so worried...

will need to calm down about it obviously.

as well, fear deep throating... that gag reflex and all.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Sep 24 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #94

uh huh.

I've been there - as in so big that the term "baby arm" could seriously apply.

my advice: dont' try to take it all in (as if you could) use your hands for the shaft, concentrate your mouth / tounge on the head and kinda multitask on all that at once.

also, don't just suck, but do interesting stuff with your mouth all over the shaft, head, etc. pretend you're licking a bick ice cream cone or giving it big sloppy kisses all up and down the shaft... just have fun with your mouth and hands all over.

every now and then, go back to playing with / sucking as much as you can take in, use your hands on the rest of the shaft at the same time... but you don't have to only do that.

...giving head doesn't always have to be about taking all in and sucking it like a vacuum, specially with the big men...

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Sep 24 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

i am sure that there is conversations somewhere in here about oral with a big guy. however, i'm not able to find it and really, like 20 pages of stuff is just so much to go through.

my gag reflex is pretty strong and i want to be able to give head to this guy i'm kinda dating. however, his cock is huge. for me. in fact the last time we were together he was going so hard there was a little blood. which kinda freaked him out a little but i just am really tight. ANYWAY!

i want to be able to give him oral but i am worried he's so big that i'm going to hurt him with my teeth or my gag reflex is going to kick in and result in my throwing up a bit. which i've read some posts and i don't want to do that...

what do i do!!??!?????
help please!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Sep 2 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #96

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Unfortunatly my job has made me loose all interest in having him come on me anywhere else, especially the face. That we have talked about. Well, he has on my breasts but that wasn't a plan, it just happened.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice ladies. I'll keep you posted. cool.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Sep 2 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #97

brown delicious

kitten, i'm sure there is some debate about swallowing vs. spitting cum. just cause you swallow doesn't mean you've officially completed oral sex. i'm not a big fan of swallowing. but, tis me. though, i do like when i guy comes on me on other parts of my body, but just not on my face. i agree with the others and talk with him about it.

i actually can feel sometimes when it's gonna happen sometimes. heh. maybe my mouth and tongue have some sixith sense. i'm totally joking here. guys ejaculate differently. i used one ex's cum just as a lubricate and kept stroking his dick at the same time.

dude, i think the fact that you are willing to post here and want to please the geek is a step in a good direction. let's us know how things go for you.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Sep 1 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #98

Hardcore BUSTie

ooh, yes! a chaser always helps!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
mouse
post Sep 1 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #99

Most Likely Procrastinating

kitten, a lot of it for me is that it's usually obvious that the guy really likes it. like everyone else has said, definitely talk about it--from what i've read, you guys seem to have a really open and solid relationship--and let him know that it will be a first for you. i think also remembering that it's part of someone you love, like you said, will help a lot. it's part of someone you love, and that person will LOVE IT when you do it, and ultimately it's just a really sexy thing to do with someone you love, to take as much of that person into your body as you can.

if it's mostly the taste that's bugging you, have a glass of water at the ready after you swallow.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Sep 1 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #100

(o)(o)

that reminds me, when I got fucked this weekend past, I asked for him to cum on my face, I got it on my titties, and my face, and some in my eye. It was rather funny.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21, 2014 - 10:35 AM