Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

63 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Television: The Drug of the Nation(s)
genghis cunt
post Feb 22 2011, 08:13 AM
Post #1

BUSTie

I am no longer allowed to watch Confessions: Animal Hoarders.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Feb 17 2011, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Big Fat Bitch

Ugh, I've worked with people like that as well. Horrible people spreading their special brand of poison around.

For those that missed it, Downton Abbey is streaming on Netflix.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Jan 26 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

AP, how much do you want to smack Thomas and O'Brien?! I work with people like that...I wish they'd just go away.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 25 2011, 04:20 PM
Post #4

Big Fat Bitch

Anybody who is interested, you can catch eps of Downton Abbey on PBS.com.

And if you are abhorred by MTV's treatment of Skins, Netflix has all the seasons of the real Skins streaming.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Jan 25 2011, 08:42 AM
Post #5

BUSTie

Any Downton Abbey fans?

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 24 2011, 08:45 AM
Post #6

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, Nene, girl? Let's be REAL, please. You made shit all about you & your little friend was nothing but a turd stirrer. You should be ashamed of yourself!

And per the after show: I was unaware that people still vogued, Miss Lawrence. Or is it really that you cannot dance in your Louboutins?

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jan 15 2011, 02:53 PM
Post #7

Hardcore BUSTie

I have had pet rats and have a new found respect for them. They are intelligent and affectionate. But the most I had at one time were three. If he is just letting them run rampant they are not socialized. You have to spend time with the rat daily to get to a point where it recognizes you and enjoys interacting with you. I would not want to adopt rats that have never been through that process.

I just cleared out my rat tank because my last rat passed away this summer and it took me till now to clean it up. I had left over food which I decided to put out in the yard because I figured that the squirrels and bunnies would eat it. Apparently bunnies are not as smart as rats ( if you own a bunny and know otherwise I am open to hearing your personal story. I am serious) because the food was burried under some snow and I had to dig it out for them to be able to find it and eat it. I would never have to uncover food for my rats to find it. I'm just saying

I also apologize for my rat/bunny tangent that had nothing to do with tv.

I am still behind on my RHOA episodes and now that Jersey Shore has started I may never catch up.

Is anyone watching the fashion police with Joan Rivers? I fucking love that bitch so much sometimes it hurts.

I discovered that my mother watched project runway and thinks Mondo got robbed. I can't wait to discuss the next season with her.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 10 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #8

Big Fat Bitch

Tonight is the season finale of A&E's Hoarder's. I lasted the first ten minutes. What started as three pet rats made their way into a thousand. He tossed a big pile of seeds on the floor & within a minute there were furry, writhing little bodies everywhere.

Great googly moogly. I love animals, I do. But I draw the line at motherfucking vermin. Adopt the hoarder's RATS. I just don't get it. The rat fans are all extremely ardent about how great rats are & everything, but, um, it's a RAT. They carried the fleas that brought the black plague that killed off 30%-60% of Europe's population . :: shudders ::

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 22 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(auralpoison @ Nov 4 2010, 11:26 PM) *
And yes, Phaedra is a phony. Normal human gestation is from 37-42 weeks. WTF kind of doctor is going to schedule a woman for a c-section at 32 weeks? 32 weeks is when doctors usually make the appointment for the future c-section because the FETUS ISN'T FINISHED YET. So either bitch is lying or dumb.

YES! The Dr. Lue said what we were all thinking! BITCH WAS FORTY WEEKS! Apparently her family has issues with children being conceived out of wedlock. I love how her moms just sat there & smiled like, "I'm just gonna stick with the lie. She only thirty-two weeks."

I refuse to believe that pregnant-ass Kim Zolciak is four years younger than me. She's just NOT. No way in hell.

And Sheree! Uh, your doctor ain't a doctor, boo! And STOP calling yourself a fashion designer! I took a shit last week that looked remarkably like Andy Rooney, but my asshole isn't a sculptor, now is it?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Nov 15 2010, 05:08 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

I am very glad you're enjoying Sherlock, AP! Sadly the next season won't be for another year, and then only another 3 episodes.

Wouldn't Benedict Cumberbatch make a great Dream, if they ever filmed the Sandmas comics?

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 5 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #11

Big Fat Bitch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY DONE CHECKED YOU, BOO!

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 5 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #12

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks AP

My new favorite word is boughetto

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 4 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #13

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(missladyj @ Nov 4 2010, 07:39 PM) *
The soup is still on. Haha get it see what I did there? I kill me.

Maybe this should go in the confession thread but it's tv related.

I think I have been watching the real housewives of Atlanta because I love Nene and think Phaedra is a giant phony.

You? Are comedy fuckin' gold, I say! laugh.gif

I don't watch it regularly, but I do find myself stopping on RHoA when it's on. I, too, love Nene. I think everybody loves Nene! And yes, Phaedra is a phony. Normal human gestation is from 37-42 weeks. WTF kind of doctor is going to schedule a woman for a c-section at 32 weeks? 32 weeks is when doctors usually make the appointment for the future c-section because the FETUS ISN'T FINISHED YET. So either bitch is lying or dumb. I think my favorite is Sheree because, really, WTF does she do? She got lucky by snagging a rich guy when she had nothing but a thin veneer of "class" & a nice ass. That veneer has gotten thicker over the years, but she's still a nobody with not much to show for it. I mean, all of the high-end shopping she did & she still had the ovaries to launch that dreadful-ass clothing line that wasn't even half the style of the Jackyln Smith Collection at Kmart? Girl, please! And now she wants to ACT?! Um, she's FORTY. I know it's a shame, but Hollywood (or Tyler Perry) ain't gonna be calling any time soon. Established actresses don't get a lot of work after forty, who does she think she's deluding besides herself?

Oh & I have one word: DWIGHT.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Nov 4 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

The soup is still on. Haha get it see what I did there? I kill me.

Maybe this should go in the confession thread but it's tv related.

I think I have been watching the real housewives of Atlanta because I love Nene and think Phaedra is a giant phony.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 3 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #15

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(missjoy @ Nov 3 2010, 09:17 PM) *
Does anyone know if the show 'The Soup' is still on the air? I know Joel McHale is now the lead guy on Community - but I loved that show! It cracked me up!

You? Is a lazypants! Hee! tongue.gif Google that shit!

And fuck Community because they stole Adam Scott which led to the cancellation of my beloved Party Down with him & the haircut moving on.

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Oct 22 2010, 11:03 AM) *
Sherlock airs in the US on October 24th!

I am watching both Sherlock & Luther on the iTunes as the hicks here somehow need the fucking golf channel, but not BBC America.

Sherlock kicks so much ass that it is insane & I now have a new super-smart, unattainable, procedural crime guy on whom to have a crush. Benedict Cumberbatch/Sherlock also has a fantastic voice & looks dreamy with fey hair & a scarf. Luther falls prey to the majority of the "on-the-edge-cop-with-near-magical-powers-of-deduction-that-can-get-into-a-criminal's-head-because-he-could-be-one-but-for-the-grace-of-god" tropes/cliches, but it moves at a good clip & is just pretty much a rollicking good time. They say it gets better & bloodier as time goes on. And Idris Elba makes me feel all tingly in my nethers!

I am half-ass watching Dexter & also half-ass watching Boardwalk Empire. Neither is really holding my attention much.

--------------------

+Quote Post
missjoy
post Nov 3 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Does anyone know if the show 'The Soup' is still on the air? I know Joel McHale is now the lead guy on Community - but I loved that show! It cracked me up!

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 3 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #17

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(Persiflager @ Oct 22 2010, 10:03 AM) *
Sherlock airs in the US on October 24th!

WATCH IT.

Thank me later.

I have this saved on my DVR & will report back after I watch it. cool.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Oct 29 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #18

new highs in personal lows daily!

has anyone been watching louie? i love louis ck, and i love that his sitcoms are always super rough around the edges-- the hbo series being a throwback to the 70's norman lear-esque sitcom. and his new show for FX is like a super fucked up seinfeld, but way more pointed, with really sharp social critique... and you can stream it on netflix right now too. i always get offended then sometimes the show takes a really interesting turn. my favorite episodes are the one where louie gets bullied, and the one where he tries to pick up on the black girl who works at his grocery store...

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Oct 27 2010, 04:16 AM
Post #19

it's cards on the table time

I know I'm late to the party here, but I recently started watching Hung expecting to hate it (creator Alexander Payne's films can annoy me)... but actually it's kind of consistently funny. Then again, I'm broke, underemployed and worried about the future, so maybe I'm projecting? blink.gif

Otherwise I've been sort of following Nikita and I started watching what BBC is calling their answer to The L Word, Lip Service. It's fairly cliched but I like the Glasgow setting.

+Quote Post
koffeewitch
post Oct 26 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #20

Hardcore BUSTie

I know this is part of the "dramatic tension", but I find Deb exhausting...I cannot stand her clueless, self-absorbed moronic ass.

--------------------
"The U.S. is the only nation on Earth to pass from barbarism into decadence without once passing through an era of civilization."

+Quote Post

63 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 05:38 AM