Hardcore BUSTie

ooo! thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 1 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #362

Hardcore BUSTie

misspissed, i'm sure some busties have. you might want to ask in the cosmetic surgery thread, too

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Jun 1 2006, 11:14 AM
Post #363

Hardcore BUSTie

has anyone had laser hair removal? i've been thinking about it, esp for my underarms and bikini line.

any info is greatly appreciated!!

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 25 2006, 05:10 PM
Post #364

Hardcore BUSTie

i found it really easy, and not messy at all. i'm just starting to wonder if maybe my leg hair is too fine to wax. it leaves my bikini line clean, and takes off my thinkcer hair by my ankles, but the rest of my legs just don't seem to have all the hair taken off. i also have a short attention span, so it'll probably be a week before i get around to fully waxing my legs :p

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post May 25 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #365

Hardcore BUSTie

did you find it easy to use? is it messy when doing it yourself? i used to wax myself, but then just started getting really clumsy at it, and ever since, went to get it done by someone else. but i am still in the search for a place i really like...and wonder if i should just start doing it myself again.

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 25 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #366

Hardcore BUSTie

it's nair cire divine (it was, like 15 bucks or something) i'm giving my legs a second pass today (places i missed, and some hair left behind). the box doesn't say anything about re-using it, but since i have fine blonde leghair i'm re-using it anyways. well, i chucked the stuff full of pubes, actually.

when i did my bikini line some of the hair follicles bled a little bit, and right now i have red dots (flat and don't itch or hurt or anything) on my bikini line and nothing on my legs. i think i'm in looooooove

+Quote Post
melinamarie
post May 25 2006, 05:41 AM
Post #367

BUSTie

tyger, what kind did you get? The other waxes I've tried just stick to my skin as well.

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 24 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #368

Hardcore BUSTie

sounds about right, amercherry. i bought it today, and seriously, i ripped the first one off and was like 'man, it didn't even do anything', and then saw all the hair sticking out of the wax. it felt like nothing got pulled out at all (for the legs, anyway. bikini line kinda stung, but i was expecting that)

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post May 24 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #369

Hardcore BUSTie

tyger, is it hard wax that you're thinking of? because if it is, and i think that's what it's called, i really like that stuff. i have my bikini area waxed and one place i went to used hard wax. she just put it on (it was warm), waited for it to harden, which didn't take long, and then ripped it off. i thought it was less painful than wax with the strips, but that's just me (although the woman said that was most people's experience).

at the place i go to now, though, i asked the woman if she used hard wax and she said she didn't like working with it, and doesn't use it because she thinks it's unhygenic. i think if you're careful, though, i can't see why it would be unhygenic. but i think you're planning to use it yourself, on yourself?

anyway, that's that just my experience with it - i liked it.

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 23 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #370

Hardcore BUSTie

so, since my legs are hairy forests at the moment, i'm thinking of ripping the hair out. i've tried, like, generic nads, but for some reason it just stays on my legs instead of ripping the hair out. i was wondering if anyone had tried the wax (i think it's nair) that you don't use a strip with, you smooth it on and just pull the wax off, and the hair with it. i think that would maybe work for me, but i was hoping to hear a little about it before i went and spent money on it

+Quote Post
ambercherry
post May 8 2006, 08:29 AM
Post #371

Hardcore BUSTie

can i post some questions about waxing in here? i'm getting a brazilian soon, and i'm wondering if anyone has any tips or good advice before doing it. i have heard taking some advil or whatnot may help with the pain.
also, i still have not found that 'perfect' place to get waxed (or the person to do it) - i've been searching for a while. i would like to find someone i like before getting it all waxed, though! i'm in the ottawa area - if any of you are also in the same area - any suggestions? thanks!

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 05:17 PM