The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

36 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> let your fingers do the walking...the masturbation thread.
cstars124
post Jun 28 2006, 07:14 AM
Post #641

Hardcore BUSTie

I get them even if the orgasm wasn't that powerful and it's not around my period. Weird...

do you guys also get like weird groin pains when you haven't gotten any in awhile? Cause if I go a few months without any sex, even if i masturbate, I get this cramp-like pain.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 27 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #642

Hmmmm....
Luckily, they're not that bad for me. I tend to get them whenever the orgasm is more powerful, so I guess you're right about muscle contractions..

+Quote Post
theredhead
post Jun 27 2006, 10:28 AM
Post #643

BUSTie

jasmith, that always happens to me just before my period. I'm not sure why! It probably just has something to do with uterine and muscle contractions (which both orgasms and cramps are related to). Dunno!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 26 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #644

it's cards on the table time

Jasmith, that used to happen to me too, and they were often quite painful. Oddly enough, I think in my case it was linked to me having digestion/bowel issues (sorry if TMI). It took me forever to figure that out, but I've been taking a probiotic and haven't had them since *knocks on wood*

Sorry for o/t.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jun 26 2006, 08:08 AM
Post #645

Hardcore BUSTie

jasmith, i've gotten crampy a few times. it's been a long time, and it was after a marathon lickee-session. ah, memories, like the corners of my mind ...

thank you for the suggestions and support. i knew busties would come thru for me. (no pun intended, hee.) i fee less embarrassed already!

(((red))) i will be taking you up on your kind offer, too, after i take some more time to peruse your site and the others mentioned.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
cstars124
post Jun 26 2006, 06:38 AM
Post #646

Hardcore BUSTie

the happens to me all the time! And not even when I'm just masturbating, like it happens after I have really good sex. what the heck is that all about?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 25 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #647

oh, that used to happen to me too. not in a long time too, wonder what that was.

+Quote Post
jasmith
post Jun 25 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #648

This has nothing to do with what y'all have been talking about, my apologies:
often after I've orgasmed, I get cramps. Can anyone tell me why? They aren't bad or long-lasting, or anything. I just wonder about it.

+Quote Post
battygurl
post Jun 25 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #649

Hardcore BUSTie

Mando, Come As You Are (in Toronto) gives a noise rating for each of their vibes on their site. I've ordered from them and they are discreet, plus I like their politics.

www.comeasyouare.com

--------------------
Tears are curious things, for like earthquakes or puppet shows they can occur at any time, without any warning, and without any good reason. --Lemony Snicket

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 25 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #650

seriously miss p, the fukuoko? i have always been so curious about that little gadget but i haven't ever read anything the least bit good about it in reviews. what's the deal? if it works at all like it's supposed to i'm so buying it. i need a finger sized aid in some (ha! most) positions and nothing is small enough to manipulate down there right when i need it. hmm... *waiting on pins to hear the newz*

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Jun 25 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #651

Hardcore BUSTie

mando, you'll find that most reputable toy distros ship very discreetly. i usually order from Blowfish.com, and they ship in plain cardboard boxes, and won't send you any mailings unless you specifically request them.

as a starter vibe, i'd suggest a bullet vibe. they are small, quiet, moderately powerful (no, you won't get the "punch" of a hitachi, but it is a good way to get used to vibes) they are also less intimidating than some of the huge, more powerful ones.

like the redhead wrote, i'd recommend getting a smaller, cheaper vibe. my first one was a $15 battery op'd one that lasted forever, and provided much fun!

here's some links:
bullet vibes
Fukuoku 9000 & a bunch of awesome lil vibes!

um, so yeah. can you tell i used to sell sex toys?

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 25 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #652

oh cod, the last package i got from that store i linked to Clearly had their name on the otherwise discrete rapid delivery packaging. How Embarassing. a lady i went to school with delivers those packages to my building complex. perhaps i just imagined that she handed it to me with a certain look in her eyes. oh well, at least it wasn't a huge box. that time anyhow. ha ha.

+Quote Post
theredhead
post Jun 25 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #653

BUSTie

The one pepper linked to would be a good choice, mando (as long as you're planning to use it only externally -- it doesn't work well for any sort of internal use). The only thing I would worry about is the price -- we usually recommend getting something cheaper if it's your first time, so that if you end up not liking it you're not out a ton of money. The Laya Spot is a great, long-lasting one, though.

We have a great article about how to choose your first vibrator:
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/article/9/324/How_to_choose_my_first_vibrator.html

As for packaging, I know almost every "woman-friendly" store has discreet packaging. Good Vibrations has a return address of Open Enterprises, we have a return address of E.B. Inc., etc., and everything is always shipped in either plain packaging or USPS/UPS packaging.

You can always feel free to PM me if you have any in-depth questions you don't feel comfortable posting in the lounge, too! It's my job. :-)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Jun 25 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #654

mandolyn, have you checked out the natural contours line? and the lava spot, reported to be 'extremely quiet'.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jun 25 2006, 02:31 PM
Post #655

Hardcore BUSTie

i'm old. i'm repressed. and thoroughly embarrassed to admit i've never tried a vibrator. but this old dog is ripe for some new tricks. needless to say, i'm nervous about buying one, and have no clue where to even start looking. so many busties have recommended the Hitachi Magic Wand ... but i've read several reviews about it being too loud. any other, um, quieter suggestions would be greatly appreciated. plus, since this will be an online purchase, most places are discreet in their packaging, yes?

i'm blushing from my cleavage up as i type this. be gentle with me. ack.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
theredhead
post Jun 21 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #656

BUSTie

martin, the store I work for has a section of men's toys online at:
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/category/42/0/Mens_Toys.html

Might give you some ideas to get started with!

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 20 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #657

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Wow, is there a prize for taking a silly pun and making an even worse visual? You totally win!!!

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
northpole
post Jun 20 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #658

BUSTie

Hee hee hee ...

I can just picture a vibe, shaped like the singer Eddie Rabbit, singing "I love a rainy night, I love a rainy night ..." buzzing away in your hand!

~North "my mind works in mysterious ways" pole~

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jun 20 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #659

sassygrrl

Amen to that Sixelacat! Can't wait to buy my Rabbit this weekend.... :-)

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Jun 20 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #660

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

Ahhhh, Eddie love....

And my Rabbit arrived today! Wheee! Eddie + Rabbit Pearl = I love a rainy night....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 1, 2014 - 05:00 AM