The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

36 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> let your fingers do the walking...the masturbation thread.
auralpoison
post Apr 9 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #41

Big Fat Bitch

Vibrator! You do not contribute to our community except for trying to sell sex toys! It's annoying & insulting! You wander in, give us the soft sell, maybe post one or two inane bits of random nothing & then leave. Maybe we might look at your page or buy some shit if we actually thought you gave a rat's ass.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vibrator
post Apr 9 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #42

BUSTie

Gotta love those vibrators, they always seem to hit the spot. Whats better than being able to relax and feel good, the lelo gigi works great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post Apr 2 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #43

BUSTie

I bought a hitachi the other month, and when I go home I don't bring it with me. I get withdrawls from my beautiful plugin device! I come back to school and the first thing I do is go at it with 6000rpms. SOOOOO NICE! Lately I've been biting off more than I can chew. I'm afraid I'm going to get numb down there. I wank a lot! So, I'm thinking I should trade off with my fingers and use the hitachi for special occasions.

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 2 2010, 03:59 AM
Post #44

Big Fat Bitch

An actually funny April Fool's joke from Babeland.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Nov 12 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #45

uh huh.

QUOTE(treehugger @ Nov 10 2009, 03:02 AM) *
holy shit, the head is three inches in diameter? Eeeek!

I have yet to find an insertable sex toy that wasn't meh to me. I guess I just don't enjoy being the "driver".

I'm the same. I have had a few toys, but I always go back to the ol' right hand. In fact, the few toys I have have been gathering dust forever.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 12 2009, 05:29 PM
Post #46

Big Fat Bitch

Whitelily must have been here. *sigh*

Another thing about the Thundercloud . . . it always amazes me how guys exaggerate about the size of their dicks. Back when I was on the phones, they all had nine inch cocks that were six inches around. "Beer can cock". The Thundercloud is almost but not quite three inches & looks scary as hell. If I ever encountered the real deal that was six inches around? First I'd take a picture, then I'd run screaming in horror.

What people like varies, hence the wide world o' fuck toys. I know several women that like to feel "full" & many others that don't care for it. I like the middle ground, I guess, in that I appreciate both insertables (non-ginormous) & externals.

And really, I don't like the way this vibrator is looking at me. Like it's issuing me a challenge. One that I am not prepared to meet all by my lonesome.

The question is: however will I get it past the TSA?

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 12 2009, 08:02 AM
Post #47

(o)(o)

Oh fuck off.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
jade
post Nov 10 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #48

Hardcore BUSTie

Ohmygodzilla!! Three inch head and two motors. Too over the top for me. I prefer a small vibe on my clit rather than stuffing myself

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 10 2009, 05:02 AM
Post #49

cryostat bitch

holy shit, the head is three inches in diameter? Eeeek!

I have yet to find an insertable sex toy that wasn't meh to me. I guess I just don't enjoy being the "driver".

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 8 2009, 12:16 PM
Post #50

Big Fat Bitch

I tried to find some video, but there wasn't any! It randomly flashes red, green, blue, purple, & yellow. And the colours flash faster the higher speed you set it at.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Nov 8 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #51

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

The way it lights up? Is really, really funny. It looks like there's a rave going on in your vagina!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I really wish they had shown a clip of it light up!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Nov 7 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #52

Big Fat Bitch

MissB, we are our own moderators, just FYI. There is no "man" to come down on you for language.

Great googly moogly. I thought the Great King was a whopper. Mine eyes? They have been OPENED.

So my fella has been sending me a birthday present a day for thirty-five days of thirty-fifth birthday presents. Since we'd had so much fun with the GK, he decided to buy me what I guess is the next step up. And this thing? Is fucking HUGE. HUGE like, I don't think I'll be able to use it by myself HUGE. TWICE as big as pictured online HUGE. The motors? HARDCORE. This thing is a no screwing around, getting down to business vibrator.

Behold: the Vibratex Thundercloud!

The way it lights up? Is really, really funny. It looks like there's a rave going on in your vagina!

And no, he did NOT pay $269 for it, he got it for about a hundred.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MissB
post Oct 20 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #53

BUSTie

Auralpoison -

It's my own fault I had no lead up question to any of that. It was just me venting with a lot of indirect questions, my bad. I guess it was more of a question of "what would you do if..." and so on. I've been able to solve some of those issues on my own; it's a better question to ask the amount of times you masturbate in a week because I normally do every two to three weeks to make sure my c**t is not buzzed out on my vibrator, but I read recently that's a myth so it's something to just try to forget. Bad habit.

I guess censoring what I prefer to call my genitals is basically out of respect for anyone else around here who would be offended, or any moderators who would jump on me for using a "swear word."

Actually I am in the shop to try and find a new vibrator, something that actually pulsates a bit more than just vibrates. Know of any good relatively cheap pulsators?

--------------------
"When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze." - Natalie Clifford Barney

"I love you for being weak and caressing in my arms..." - Renee Vivien

+Quote Post
jami
post Aug 18 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #54

Hardcore BUSTie

MsKissyStarfish... I actually just got the Eroscillator. it is QUIET. like - is it on - quiet. and it's more powerful than the wand, in my opinion. the speeds are really great too.
but. for me, I like that I can have the pressure of the wand. I'm afraid I'd break this thing if I pushed that hard. but tell ya what.. it gets me primed!
oh, and mine only came with three heads. (I only use one). I didn't know there were so many options!!

--------------------
You will travel through the valley of rejection.
You will reside in the land of morning mists.
And you will find your home.
Though it will not be to where you left it.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 5 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #55

Big Fat Bitch

Um, MissB, where exactly is the question in your last post? I'm not sure what you're asking about. You're stressed, you don't get to masturbate frequently enough, your bullet is killing your nerves, manual does nothing for you, you can't come without a partner, you need enlightenment. I'm confused. I guess buy new toys with a variety of stimulation or find a new woman or take up kickboxing to work off that excess energy?

I'm also confused by your not calling a cunt a cunt. If it's your preferred term for your genitals, why not just type it out instead of "c**t"? We won't be offended. Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt. I like it for the most part. biggrin.gif

I've knocked on the shoddiness of the OhMiBod products before, but the new one actually sounds/looks pretty decent: the Freestyle! Waterproof, no cords, & is obviously of higher grade materials than the original.

--------------------

+Quote Post
MissB
post Jul 23 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #56

BUSTie

I have a question totally not related to other conversations in the thread but aw hell. Now, about the fact about being completely vibed out. I think the reason for a lot my stress is that I don't masturbate a lot and I have a bunch of pent up anger/energy and when I do want to I have to literally time out when I can masturbate so my trusty li'll rabbit bullet doesn't completely kill my nerves. Manual work just doesn't do anything, well once it did but it never gives me a strong orgasm. Well, the ONLY way for me to have a strong orgasm is to have sex... that is if anyone woman is willing to take her time on me... history has proven that just never happens. Plus masturbation has just got boring since I know my c**t a little TOO well. Enlighten me ladies, thanks!

--------------------
"When she lowers her eyes she seems to hold all the beauty in the world between her eyelids; when she raises them I see only myself in her gaze." - Natalie Clifford Barney

"I love you for being weak and caressing in my arms..." - Renee Vivien

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jul 17 2009, 12:28 PM
Post #57

sassygrrl

Sweet! And a nod to charity! smile.gif

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2009, 06:27 AM
Post #58

Big Fat Bitch

Fri-Sun Babeland is having a summer sale, 20% off sitewide except for Jimmy Jane items, the We Vibe, & stuff that's already on sale/clearance. Enter summer20 at checkout. An extra 5% off at check out if you donate $5 to their food drive!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MsKissyStarfish
post Jun 16 2009, 07:30 PM
Post #59

BUSTie

I picked up at a slim stainless steel insertable toy on Saturday and it is a dream! It is pretty, sexy, my partner loves the way it looks, heats up fast, and is so very smooth with very little lubrication. I highly recommend for someone who likes to try a variety of materials. and temperatures.

--------------------
"What's past is prologue."
~William Shakespeare

The Tempest

+Quote Post
MsKissyStarfish
post Jun 10 2009, 02:41 AM
Post #60

BUSTie

Ok I have to know has anyone tried the Eroscillator? Eroscillator It sounds intriguing but is spendy and a little silly sounding. O.k. truly the website makes me laugh but this line caught me "more powerful stimulation than your Rabbit, a more gentle one than your Wand" , I have a birthday coming and a new sex toy could easily be had just can't decide between a vibe or a stainless steel toy. Glass is my very fave but I want to try something new. smile.gif

--------------------
"What's past is prologue."
~William Shakespeare

The Tempest

+Quote Post

36 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 27, 2014 - 05:43 AM