BUSTie

oops, double post...........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Apr 24 2006, 09:58 PM
Post #1482

Hardcore BUSTie

Ugh, i'm getting so frusturated. It's been 9 months now since we broke up but we're still friends and talk online at least once a day.

I feel like i'm stuck in limbo, between moving on or going back. And sometimes I like that, that I'm genuinly pretty happy on my own. But sometimes I'd like to just move on and meet someone new or figure out if I want to go back or not.

I don't meet a lot of guys who catch my interest but I did try to see someone new. We were only together for about 2 weeks and it was awful. I lost interest and then he just annoyed me and all I wanted was to be on my own or back with Brian. I'm not a casual dater so I guess I always feel like I'm looking for something long term when I am looking.

For those of you who stayed friends right after the breakup how long did you feel you were ready to date seriously again?

(I did actually meet someone on the weekend who I was into who seemed really nice, normal, funny, and handsome...until I found out he was 34...I'm only 20, but this guy could have passed for early twenties. Oh well...I'll keep waiting I guess.)

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
formerlycl
post Apr 24 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #1483

BUSTie

I'm getting away from my guy, at the end of the month.I'm having a baby and he's going away to apparently to work in some sort of oil industry.

Anyways, I am getting over him, it's hard to deal with life when your attached to someone, one tends to avoid friend's etc...

Um...how is everyone else?

+Quote Post
jazmyn13
post Apr 24 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #1484

Hardcore BUSTie

missdaisy

DON'T GO.

simple as that. think, cheating, abusive, controlling, manipulative.

AND HE WILL NOT CHANGE.

You deserve better. Change your number, throw away your phone, get friends to physically restrain you.

DO NOT GO.

+Quote Post
formerlycl
post Apr 24 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #1485

BUSTie

I was doing the sex thing with my ex but it's gone away.I've been empowering myself, I went out of town this weekend and I gained perspective.

He's a total asshole and I do not care about him at all.Seriously, the problem with losers is that we don't understand why they don't give us what we want.It's because they are losers.

He's a loser eventually he will be old and alone and probably with the boys at some table, alone, alone, alone.

Don't be too hard on yourself autumn24, what's the point?

My insight is.. what do we do eventually with the free time used on an abusive relationship? once we get over it? That's my thing, what drives me to go down and avenue of longing? why doesn't he love me? shit? well lets see...

it doesn't matter and I'm bored.There are relationships out there where the guy isn't a jerk pushing your buttons.There are smoother relationships.

I have beautiful friend's who have been diminished trying to get a man to realize their wonderfulness, it needs to stop.

If I become a single woman alone than so be it.Does having someone worship me make me intelligent, beautiful, funny, talented and charismatic?

Because I am all of those things, why the hell do I need someone to prove that?

+Quote Post
sassybrawd_v20
post Apr 23 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #1486

BUSTie

autumn- must resist the sex from ex. fight it.

+Quote Post
autumn24
post Apr 23 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #1487

Hardcore BUSTie

OH geez, I just slept with my ex AGAIN. And he stayed over. Stupid, stupid me. Would someone please kick me in the head? Apparently, I cannot spend ANY time alone with this guy AT ALL. It's dumb that we live in the same neighborhood and run into one another constantly. What's clear though, is that I really really don't think I want to get back together with guy, EVER. He's far too screwed up. I'm not delusional, it's just being horny, but this whole thing makes me wonder if we ever really had a real relationship at all, and if it wasn't just physical. He did the whole loves me, cares for me, misses me thing, which I never reciprocate in telling him, but my god...this boy has poor impulse control and doesn't know how to be a proper ex and apparently I don't either. I will be persuing the NO CONTACT rule from now on. Not even returning text messages. It's not like I've never had ex-sex with other previous boyfriends, but now I feel like I just don't want to start going down that road again...

I just cannot trust my crotch...

+Quote Post

75 Pages V  « < 73 74 75
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 08:21 AM