Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Jul 23 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #681

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Jul 23 2009, 12:23 AM) *
Your Right about the toxin But the question is What good product can help reduce the toxins in our body?

On the Toxic Nation web site, there is actually a list of the top 10 ways to detoxify. I left the link below. Luckily, detoxifying doesn't require anything extravagant. And of course, drinking plenty of water, and consuming foods containing fiber is another method of detoxifying. Both should be a part of your daily diet. Try to avoid purchasing products that are marketed for the use of detoxifying. More often than not, they are total scams, or simply don't work. You can consult with your GP if you have any questions or concerns about certain "things." Doctors typically give great insight on products that they're familiar with. I consider my doctors opinion to the point where I ask her to evaluate a product for me just so I know if it's legitimate or not blink.gif.

1. Toxic Nation - "Top 10 Ways to Detoxify"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sea star
post Jul 23 2009, 07:58 AM
Post #682

BUSTie

QUOTE(sea star @ Jul 23 2009, 10:20 PM) *
HI horror movie

I didn't tryed this product,it's just for men.I copied and pased this just to inform you that man can have the same problems like us woman.

Sea Star

I shouldn't copie the part where it says "Click here and order" because it sounds like an adretise,I acidently copied the whole article.

Sea Star

+Quote Post
sea star
post Jul 23 2009, 07:50 AM
Post #683

BUSTie

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Jul 23 2009, 01:56 PM) *
This product don't seem like it could work for females. I don't know whoever try it can you update us on
how it work for you!! good thing about it you get your money back if it don't work

HI horror movie

I didn't tryed this product,it's just for men.I copied and pased this just to inform you that man can have the same problems like us woman.

Sea Star

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Jul 22 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #684

BUSTie

QUOTE(sea star @ Jul 20 2009, 04:59 PM) *
I copied and paste this message from another bacterial vaginosis group.
Sea Star
Aparently men have odor from their penise's too and I don't mean natural scent,I mean strong odor just like the odor in woman who have BV.Yes fishy odor is not only a woman's smell men can have it too.In man this is not called BV it's called MGO(Male Genital Odors).
Also in men this is not an STD too.

I read an e mail,a woman said that her husbent had very strong odor from his penis,if this is an STD the woman would start too smell to but she doesn't,only her husbans smells.Also another proof that this is not an STD is another e mail that I have read,the boy is 18 years old,he said the he has a fishy smell even after a shower and that he smells fishy in school too,he said that he has no STD's and that he is a vigin.

There is a product for MGO it is called NodorO it is a cream.

Type NodorO in thr search boox and visit their site,click on the Home button,there is a video about this,Hauard Stern and Larry King talk about it,watch it.

I coopied and pased this.

Nora
About NodorOTM

"Why is it that no matter how much time and effort I put into washing my penis in the shower, I still get that awful whiff of a rancid smell throughout the day, or even right after a shower?"

Don't worry, you are not alone. Finally, there is a solution. NodorO™ is a safe and effective OTC (Over The Counter) medicated cream developed in accordance with an FDA approved monograph; NodorO's brand was specifically created to destroy and prevent MGO (Male Genital Odors) and can be obtained right here on this website. Do not get fooled by scented creams and oils. NodorO™ does not mask or cover the smell, it REMOVES, KILLS and PREVENTS ODORS. You must solve the problem at the source by using NodorO™.

President/CEO and NodorO™ Creator, Dominic Adams suffered from MGO since he was a teenager, until he realized his discovery. Adams personally tested the product for several years, which inspired him to share his discovery with the world and created NodorO™. "I could not imagine my sexual life without NodorO™ anymore. I have no more fears of repulsing my partner due to bad genital odors. For anyone who has ever dealt with MGO, it is a miracle cream. I went from being embarrassed because of the smell, to being confident." says Adams without embarrassment or shame anymore.

Typically, MGO occurs with men who are not circumcised. Due to the moist environment between the foreskin against the glans, it is a favorable environment for the growth of fungi cells. NodorO™ targets the micro-fungi called tinea corporis that may be causing your MGO. However, MGO is also common with men who are circumcised.

Sex can offer you some of the best and most intense moments in your life. But unpleasant odors can ruin your sex life and potentially your relationships. Let's be honest, unpleasant smells are a turn off for anyone, and the last thing you want is for a fishy smell to be coming from your own penis.

Simply apply NodorO™ for 2 days (see instructions) , and you will notice results right away. Use as needed and as directed.

We understand that such problem is very embarrassing, therefore NodorO™ will be shipped anonymously and will be billed to your card discreetly.

Don't wait anymore! CLICK HERE and ORDER NOW Take charge of your hygiene, improve your confidence, and get NodorO™ today.

You too, will soon be able to say: "I SMELL PERFECT!".

NodorO™ is proudly manufactured in the United States.

Click here for drug facts.
NodorO is a medicated cream that removes: penis smell, penis odor, smelly penis, male genital odor, male odors, smelly penises, penis odors, male odor, bad penis smell.
My Account | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Media

Copyright © 2008 Synerfied Healthcare. All rights reserved. 1-877-8-NODORO
NodorO in black with grey shading and the N and O inside squares is a registered trademark of Synerfied Healthcare. NodorO is a medicated cream that removes: penis smell, penis odor, smelly penis, male genital odor, male odors, smelly penises, penis odors, male odor, bad penis smell.
__._,_.___

This product don't seem like it could work for females. I don't know whoever try it can you update us on
how it work for you!! good thing about it you get your money back if it don't work

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Jul 22 2009, 11:23 PM
Post #685

BUSTie

QUOTE(Sweaty in Social Studies @ Jul 22 2009, 10:45 AM) *
Just yesterday I watched a film about pollution, and the garbage we accumulate, which negatively impacts the Earth. Well to my surprise, there was a study featured in the film that tested people for a number of 88 toxins in their bodies (even though there are thousands of toxins). Most of the people had over 42 of the 88 toxins tested for. After I watched the film, I looked up the study, and read more about it. To my surprise, some of the toxins specifically target the reproductive organs, which can "affect reproductive ability and sexual function."

There was also another toxic chemical, called hormone disrupting chemicals, which can "mimic, block or interfere with hormones such as estrogen, androgen and the thyroid. Can lead to reproductive defects, reduced fertility, and neurological, behavioural and developmental problems." There are also carcinogenic, respiratory toxins, among other things.

This may seem like a "whatever" kind of thing, but these toxins can be wreaking havoc on your internal organs, and could also be the root to your health related issues. I left the links to both the film and the study.

1. Garbage! The Revolution Starts At Home - An Andrew Nisker film
2. Toxic Nation - Pollution, It's in you!

Your Right about the toxin But the question is What good product can help reduce the toxins in our body?

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Jul 22 2009, 09:45 AM
Post #686

Just yesterday I watched a film about pollution, and the garbage we accumulate, which negatively impacts the Earth. Well to my surprise, there was a study featured in the film that tested people for a number of 88 toxins in their bodies (even though there are thousands of toxins). Most of the people had over 42 of the 88 toxins tested for. After I watched the film, I looked up the study, and read more about it. To my surprise, some of the toxins specifically target the reproductive organs, which can "affect reproductive ability and sexual function."

There was also another toxic chemical, called hormone disrupting chemicals, which can "mimic, block or interfere with hormones such as estrogen, androgen and the thyroid. Can lead to reproductive defects, reduced fertility, and neurological, behavioural and developmental problems." There are also carcinogenic, respiratory toxins, among other things.

This may seem like a "whatever" kind of thing, but these toxins can be wreaking havoc on your internal organs, and could also be the root to your health related issues. I left the links to both the film and the study.

1. Garbage! The Revolution Starts At Home - An Andrew Nisker film
2. Toxic Nation - Pollution, It's in you!

+Quote Post
JoanClayton
post Jul 20 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #687

BUSTie

Sorry double post.

+Quote Post
JoanClayton
post Jul 20 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #688

BUSTie

Just stumbled across something that had no more than 1000 searches on Google, so I feel like not many people have heard of this yet. I was going to be the guiney pig and purchase, let me know what you guys think, or if you have heard about this before: Kristina's BV Cures System... Her name is Kristina J. Tomlin. Please chime in with your knowledge on this and your opinions.

Its a $30 E-book, once I get it, I will give it to you guys for free, and we can disect it and tear it apart and see if it may help and or make sense.

This definetly sounds too good to be true, but seeing as how I typed the key words and SCAM and nothing came up, I'm interested to read it and know what this household ingredient is...

See BVtreatment.net

Thanks.

+Quote Post
sea star
post Jul 20 2009, 03:59 PM
Post #689

BUSTie

QUOTE(sea star @ Jul 21 2009, 06:13 AM) *
Hi 'help me'
HPV lowers your vaginal immunity so that's way you get BV and yeast infections,this is my opinion.
Trihomoniasis and HPV are STD's and BV and yeast infections are not STD's ,I am sure you alredy know this.
What kind of antibiotics have you used?
Flagyl kills Trihomoniasis 99% but Flagyl doesen't cure BV.
If you use antibiotics ,they give you a yeast infection so you need to use Diflucan or anti yeast creams after you finish the antibiotic but I am sure you already know this too.
For the HPV trye useing Ravensara oil vaginall supposatories.Ravensara oil has anti viral and antibacterial properties.
I used Ravensara oil vag. supp. but they didn't help me with my BV.
I only have BV,I don't have HPV,I am a virgin.I was never diagnosed with BV,but I know I have it because of the odor,I have it for 10 years.I was only diagnosed with Candida spp.They didn't even tell me if I had Candida yeasts or Candida germs.

Sea Star

I copied and paste this message from another bacterial vaginosis group.
Sea Star

Aparently men have odor from their penise's too and I don't mean natural scent,I mean strong odor just like the odor in woman who have BV.Yes fishy odor is not only a woman's smell men can have it too.In man this is not called BV it's called MGO(Male Genital Odors).
Also in men this is not an STD too.

I read an e mail,a woman said that her husbent had very strong odor from his penis,if this is an STD the woman would start too smell to but she doesn't,only her husbans smells.Also another proof that this is not an STD is another e mail that I have read,the boy is 18 years old,he said the he has a fishy smell even after a shower and that he smells fishy in school too,he said that he has no STD's and that he is a vigin.

There is a product for MGO it is called NodorO it is a cream.

Type NodorO in thr search boox and visit their site,click on the Home button,there is a video about this,Hauard Stern and Larry King talk about it,watch it.

I coopied and pased this.

Nora

About NodorOTM

"Why is it that no matter how much time and effort I put into washing my penis in the shower, I still get that awful whiff of a rancid smell throughout the day, or even right after a shower?"

Don't worry, you are not alone. Finally, there is a solution. NodorO™ is a safe and effective OTC (Over The Counter) medicated cream developed in accordance with an FDA approved monograph; NodorO's brand was specifically created to destroy and prevent MGO (Male Genital Odors) and can be obtained right here on this website. Do not get fooled by scented creams and oils. NodorO™ does not mask or cover the smell, it REMOVES, KILLS and PREVENTS ODORS. You must solve the problem at the source by using NodorO™.

President/CEO and NodorO™ Creator, Dominic Adams suffered from MGO since he was a teenager, until he realized his discovery. Adams personally tested the product for several years, which inspired him to share his discovery with the world and created NodorO™. "I could not imagine my sexual life without NodorO™ anymore. I have no more fears of repulsing my partner due to bad genital odors. For anyone who has ever dealt with MGO, it is a miracle cream. I went from being embarrassed because of the smell, to being confident." says Adams without embarrassment or shame anymore.

Typically, MGO occurs with men who are not circumcised. Due to the moist environment between the foreskin against the glans, it is a favorable environment for the growth of fungi cells. NodorO™ targets the micro-fungi called tinea corporis that may be causing your MGO. However, MGO is also common with men who are circumcised.

Sex can offer you some of the best and most intense moments in your life. But unpleasant odors can ruin your sex life and potentially your relationships. Let's be honest, unpleasant smells are a turn off for anyone, and the last thing you want is for a fishy smell to be coming from your own penis.

Simply apply NodorO™ for 2 days (see instructions) , and you will notice results right away. Use as needed and as directed.

We understand that such problem is very embarrassing, therefore NodorO™ will be shipped anonymously and will be billed to your card discreetly.

Don't wait anymore! CLICK HERE and ORDER NOW Take charge of your hygiene, improve your confidence, and get NodorO™ today.

You too, will soon be able to say: "I SMELL PERFECT!".

NodorO™ is proudly manufactured in the United States.

Click here for drug facts.
NodorO is a medicated cream that removes: penis smell, penis odor, smelly penis, male genital odor, male odors, smelly penises, penis odors, male odor, bad penis smell.
My Account | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Media

Copyright © 2008 Synerfied Healthcare. All rights reserved. 1-877-8-NODORO
NodorO in black with grey shading and the N and O inside squares is a registered trademark of Synerfied Healthcare. NodorO is a medicated cream that removes: penis smell, penis odor, smelly penis, male genital odor, male odors, smelly penises, penis odors, male odor, bad penis smell.

__._,_.___

+Quote Post
sea star
post Jul 20 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #690

BUSTie

QUOTE(help*me @ Jul 20 2009, 11:34 PM) *
[Hi Europe,

thanks for the info. So, you mean its the same as using L. acidophilus capsules that you buy in local health stores?I tried using it one time, the smell had gone away, but the discharge didn't so i temporarily stopped.

I've been suffering from this Bv for the last 4 years and I'm just wondering, i was once diagnosed with HPV.. how come I got BV? Then, There are times i get tricho...other times with yeast infection. Can anyone tell me what to do coz i'm really bothered with my conditon.

Hi 'help me'
HPV lowers your vaginal immunity so that's way you get BV and yeast infections,this is my opinion.
Trihomoniasis and HPV are STD's and BV and yeast infections are not STD's ,I am sure you alredy know this.
What kind of antibiotics have you used?
Flagyl kills Trihomoniasis 99% but Flagyl doesen't cure BV.
If you use antibiotics ,they give you a yeast infection so you need to use Diflucan or anti yeast creams after you finish the antibiotic but I am sure you already know this too.
For the HPV trye useing Ravensara oil vaginall supposatories.Ravensara oil has anti viral and antibacterial properties.
I used Ravensara oil vag. supp. but they didn't help me with my BV.
I only have BV,I don't have HPV,I am a virgin.I was never diagnosed with BV,but I know I have it because of the odor,I have it for 10 years.I was only diagnosed with Candida spp.They didn't even tell me if I had Candida yeasts or Candida germs.

Sea Star

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 20 2009, 09:35 AM
Post #691

Big Fat Bitch

You should go back & read through the archives, Help*me. Toggle the little pink box on the left that says 237 pages to go back in time & read what others have written about their trials with this insidious condition. There's a lot of support & a lot of helpful information.

Sea Star was the Bustie kind enough to help you, but she is from Europe!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
help*me
post Jul 20 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #692

[Hi Europe,

thanks for the info. So, you mean its the same as using L. acidophilus capsules that you buy in local health stores?I tried using it one time, the smell had gone away, but the discharge didn't so i temporarily stopped.

I've been suffering from this Bv for the last 4 years and I'm just wondering, i was once diagnosed with HPV.. how come I got BV? Then, There are times i get tricho...other times with yeast infection. Can anyone tell me what to do coz i'm really bothered with my conditon.

+Quote Post
mfc10
post Jul 20 2009, 05:45 AM
Post #693

BUSTie

QUOTE(anitsirhc @ Jul 19 2009, 09:45 PM) *
i bought boric acid from amazon.com. it's boric acid powder. on the website it said specifically for vaginal yeast infections. i got the boric acid and the bottle says "poison for technical use only not for internal use." i'm scared!! did i get the right one? it doesn't say anything about roaches or anything else like that though.

if someone could please let me know about the boric acid that would help a lot!!!

This sounds like the right stuff. Yes, it IS poisonous, so don't ever take it orally or place in an open wound. I used it vaginally (in a capsule made up by a compounding pharmacy) for 2 weeks in a row, then every other night for another couple weeks, then just once/week (for maintenance) for a month or two. It will also effect good bacteria as well as bad, so be sure to take something like FemDophilus during that time and after treatment stops. If you look up Fem Dophilus on this site or on the Net, you'll find out a lot of good info on it. I still take one per day to maintain...no BV or yeast for three years now.

Hugs,
Maggie

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Jul 19 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #694

Hardcore BUSTie

i bought boric acid from amazon.com. it's boric acid powder. on the website it said specifically for vaginal yeast infections. i got the boric acid and the bottle says "poison for technical use only not for internal use." i'm scared!! did i get the right one? it doesn't say anything about roaches or anything else like that though.

anyway, right now i don't really have that much smell but a lot of discharge. i don't know if i should bother with boric acid if i'm don't have a problem with how i smell. i've been using biofem, takingn primadophilus reuteri and using condoms all of the time. it's still there but not as bad as it was.

if someone could please let me know about the boric acid that would help a lot!!!

+Quote Post
sea star
post Jul 18 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #695

BUSTie

QUOTE(help*me @ Jul 18 2009, 11:46 PM) *
what's femanol? has anyone ever tried it?

I tried it,it doesen't cure BV.
Femanol contains;Lactobacillus,B vitamins , neem bark powder and Beta glucan I think,I don't remember if it contains garlic.I used it one year ago.It's the same if you use probiotics and folic acid,when you use them the smell is gone but when you stop the smell comes back.
After 30 days of useing Femanol I started to smell like something sweet.The sweet smell was very strong,I remember that the weather was hot and I was standing in my yard and the sweet smel was soo strong that bees started flaying around my private area.After I finished the capsules,the sweet smell was gone and the amonia smell came back.
Enzara is similar like Femanol it contains herbs and probiotics.Also there is a product called Destinol.I haven't used this two.I tried to order Enzara but they don't ship this product in my country,I live in Europe.I think this products don't cure BV they just mask the smell.

+Quote Post
help*me
post Jul 18 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #696

what's femanol? has anyone ever tried it?

+Quote Post
help*me
post Jul 18 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #697

http://bvgoneforever.com/ >>>>>hey guys, is this site for real?

+Quote Post
Sweaty in Social Studies
post Jul 17 2009, 09:17 AM
Post #698

QUOTE(horror_movie @ Jul 17 2009, 01:11 AM) *
Today was horrible day!! Bv smell must have gotten worst bcuz everybody was being so mean to me. They act like i was some homeless person stinking up Target. Omg I'm so hurt people look at me like i did something bad to them. I over heard some co worker talking about my vagina. They were saying oh how it shouldn't be smelling like that, it smell like fish, who will have sex with me smelling like that and that I have Urinary Tract Infection actually i laugh on that one. My manager was talking to me with his back turn he couldn't even face me. I'm a big out cast in the job no one speaks to me unless it involve work. I feel like I'm in High School everybody pick on me and majority are very unattractive and they make fun of me bcuz of my smell. arrrrrrrggggggghhhh atleast I have an excuse what the heck are they excuse for being so damn ugly with an ugly personality.

My heart goes out to you. People can be so judgemental even though they don't know your situation. I'll keep you in my prayers.

I remember there was a woman that told her story about how she had bacterial vaginosis for twenty or more years. My heart goes out to her as well. It scares me to think bacterial vaginosis can last over twenty years mellow.gif. It's clearly taking it's toll on you (emotionally). This should give you the drive to fight it aggressively. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 17 2009, 04:16 AM
Post #699

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

Your coworkers are total assholes, H_M. It's a MEDICAL CONDITION, for fuck's sake.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
horror_movie
post Jul 17 2009, 12:11 AM
Post #700

BUSTie

Today was horrible day!! Bv smell must have gotten worst bcuz everybody was being so mean to me. They act like i was some homeless person stinking up Target. Omg I'm so hurt people look at me like i did something bad to them. I over heard some co worker talking about my vagina. They were saying oh how it shouldn't be smelling like that, it smell like fish, who will have sex with me smelling like that and that I have Urinary Tract Infection actually i laugh on that one. My manager was talking to me with his back turn he couldn't even face me. I'm a big out cast in the job no one speaks to me unless it involve work. I feel like I'm in High School everybody pick on me and majority are very unattractive and they make fun of me bcuz of my smell. arrrrrrrggggggghhhh atleast I have an excuse what the heck are they excuse for being so damn ugly with an ugly personality.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 05:09 AM