Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 156 157 158 159 160 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
cheryl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #3141

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 11:57 AM) *
That's true, Cheryl. It's "usually not like this." For the first 80 pages or so, it's been full of ignorance, rudeness towards newbies, medically unsound advice, and the relentless peddling of sketchy products. For a whole year it's been a long record of bad ideas resulting in wasted time and money at best, and injury and tore-up vaginas at worst.

thanks Lori hello to everyone I'm new at this whole posting thing bear with me this problem has been under a year for me how do you girls deal with this sooooo long in many cases god bless your patience. now i feel like telling myself don't wine so much Cheryl, its been a short time for you!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 09:44 AM
Post #3142

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 08:51 AM) *
Lori: If you can read........I said "I usually skip over your posts". What is the key word here? Come on Lori..........I know you can do it.........Oh, might it be USUALLY.

But you said you have "no clue" what I wrote. What's the key word there?

Why are you lying? Why do you KEEP lying? Are you embarrassed that you're just copying me by suggesting Trich? AFTER you said I was wrong about that?

I guess my research was compelling. Well, that's good.

It looks like YOU have lost it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maniacal laughter is a sign of madness.

AGAIN LADIES, ALL LORI DOES IS TRY TO DEMEAN AND BELITTLE THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD.

No, just you and Jewelscando.

--------------------

+Quote Post
cheryl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #3143

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 11:52 AM) *
Welcome to the board Cheryl. The board is usually not like this.

thanks for the welcome sounds like my house the past few days with the heat lol we got air conditioners put in last night though!! i have enough burning down below lol

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 09:40 AM
Post #3144

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 08:52 AM) *

That's true, Cheryl. It's "usually not like this." For the first 80 pages or so, it's been full of ignorance, rudeness towards newbies, medically unsound advice, and the relentless peddling of sketchy products. For a whole year it's been a long record of bad ideas resulting in wasted time and money at best, and injury and tore-up vaginas at worst.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #3145

BUSTie

QUOTE(cheryl @ Jun 27 2007, 10:49 AM) *
thanks for making me smile this morning I am new here Cheryl

Welcome aboard.. We are here to help out one another.. I have been here for a few months and I have learned so much from everyone here.. The information and products.. Most everyone here is very helpful.. Kind words are much appreciated..

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
cheryl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #3146

Has anyone here looked at the Earth Clinic site? I'm sure you have, everyone here seems to have alot of info . Has anyone tried the folic acid remedy that I saw on that site, just wondering probably just another thing that will leave me frustrated !!??

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #3147

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #3148

Hardcore BUSTie

Lori: If you can read........I said "I usually skip over your posts". What is the key word here? Come on Lori..........I know you can do it.........Oh, might it be USUALLY. Again I don't have to keep responding to your bull for the women on this board to see who is full of it. It looks like YOU have lost it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AGAIN LADIES, ALL LORI DOES IS TRY TO DEMEAN AND BELITTLE THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD.

+Quote Post
cheryl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #3149

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Jun 27 2007, 11:27 AM) *
SMILE EVERYONE...LIVE TODAY LIKE YOU HAVE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD..YOU DONT CARE THAT YOU MAY BE HAVING BV AND OR BV SYMPTOMS, YOU DONT CARE THAT YOUR BOSS IS ON YOU BACK ALL THE TIME, YOU DONT CARE THAT THE SINK DRIPS ALL NIGHT,LOL... All I am saying is that we are all in the same boat and we are frustrated at times and angry because of this bv but just realize if you keep pluggin in and stay informed about our battle with bv you will conquer it.. Yes, it is a headache..Yes, I it is stressful but ladies hang in there.. Laugh a little if you can, smile even if you dont want to because of bv.. Just know that you will find relief.. I truly do believe that.. If you are experiencing any unsual discharges and or something suspect please go to the doctor we want you all healthy and we are not doctors so please get the appropriate help..We care.. That is my story and I am sticking to it...LOL
I just had to say that.. Sorry if it was cheesy..

thanks for making me smile this morning I am new here Cheryl

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 09:20 AM
Post #3150

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 08:23 AM) *
And for the record, I usually skip over your posts but as I was going down the page and saw my name in your post, I had to read it. So, with that being said, I have no clue what you said 2 weeks ago. rolleyes.gif

That is a total lie, because you specifically REPLIED to and QUOTED my post (refuting my suggestion to consider Trich as an alternate diagnosis):

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 14 2007, 07:37 AM) *
Lori: I understand that what you read said it is not always detected but I'm speaking from experience TRICH IS VERY NOTICEABLE.

You've really lost it, 'neverending'. Making stuff up, pulling stuff out of your ass, now you're just flat-out LYING.

Tsk-tsk, so sad.

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 14 2007, 07:37 AM) *
Are you looking for PRAISE LORI? Everybody say hail LORI. LOL! You are a control freak and I believe you have come to this board not to help people but to further frustrate them.

That's pretty hypocritical of you.

Because I'm not the one who loses my shit because someone disagrees with my suggestion on a product to try. You don't even try to defend your suggestion, you just go bonkers and start calling people names and telling them to go to hell. And I'm the control freak?

Bottom line: I'm just trying to tell people - they should think twice before ordering unlabeled hormone products from some PO Box. You, on the other hand, WANT them to buy Estroil SO BADLY that my suggestion that they shouldn't pisses you off so much that you palpably lose your mind.

You're the biggest control freak here. Or Dr. Helen? Either way, you're a nutbar.

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 08:29 AM) *
How can you tell someone what NOT to use SOMETHING? Again, CONTROL FREAK!

People say that in here ALL THE TIME. "Don't use Enzara!" "Don't use Tetrasil!" That's not control-freaky. That's called ADVICE.

Seeing you grasping at straws like this was sort of funny, a little sad ... but now it's crossed over to pathetic.

"Don't use Estroil." Yeah, THIS makes me a control freak. *shrug* Oh well.

--------------------

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #3151

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Jun 27 2007, 04:27 PM) *
SMILE EVERYONE...LIVE TODAY LIKE YOU HAVE NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD..YOU DONT CARE THAT YOU MAY BE HAVING BV AND OR BV SYMPTOMS, YOU DONT CARE THAT YOUR BOSS IS ON YOU BACK ALL THE TIME, YOU DONT CARE THAT THE SINK DRIPS ALL NIGHT,LOL... All I am saying is that we are all in the same boat and we are frustrated at times and angry because of this bv but just realize if you keep pluggin in and stay informed about our battle with bv you will conquer it.. Yes, it is a headache..Yes, I it is stressful but ladies hang in there.. Laugh a little if you can, smile even if you dont want to because of bv.. Just know that you will find relief.. I truly do believe that.. If you are experiencing any unsual discharges and or something suspect please go to the doctor we want you all healthy and we are not doctors so please get the appropriate help..We care.. That is my story and I am sticking to it...LOL

Agree but I have to speak up. I use to love coming to this board but lately we have got some real fruit cakes coming in and that makes me angry. Especially when I have tried so hard to keep quiet.

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #3152

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 04:21 PM) *
Yeah, I'm totally for that. I'm not here to fight.

All I said to Christina is:

1. don't use Estroil
2. don't expect boric acid to have cured you

Both sound advice, and I was rewarded with curses. I did not respond in kind, I just said what NEEDED TO BE SAID.

How can you tell someone what NOT to use SOMETHING? Again, CONTROL FREAK!

AGAIN LADIES, ALL LORI DOES IS TRY TO DEMEAN AND BELITTLE THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD.THERE IS NO TEAMWORK WITH LORI!

Jewels: Who is that other girl who got booted off this board by everyone? This might be her under another screen name. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Jun 27 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #3153

BUSTie

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 27 2007, 09:06 AM
Post #3154

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(lori @ Jun 27 2007, 03:48 PM) *
Yeah ... but it's all been pretty much USELESS, hasn't it?

Because from your research you should have learned ATROPHIC VAGINITIS is not the same thing as BV.
Wow, that's just not true. Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.
For the record, I'm the one who alerted the Trich possibility in here just a couple of weeks ago, and Neverending is the one who pooh-pooh'ed that suggestion.

Fascinating.

1. Of course I know that Atrophic vaginitis and BV aren't the same thing. DUH! I'm saying I got bv because of the Atrophic vag.

Complications Return to top

Atrophic vaginitis may make you more prone to vaginal infections caused by bacteria or fungi (yeast).

Atrophic vaginitis can also cause open sores or cracks in the vaginal wall.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000892.htm

2.I said I don't remember. I didn't say I was positive none of the girls had green discharge.

3. Are you looking for PRAISE LORI? Everybody say hail LORI. LOL! You are a control freak and I believe you have come to this board not to help people but to further frustrate them. And for the record, I usually skip over your posts but as I was going down the page and saw my name in your post, I had to read it. So, with that being said, I have no clue what you said 2 weeks ago. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #3155

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Jun 27 2007, 08:16 AM) *
TEAMWORK..TEAMWORK... Helps us all out..Being sensitive towards others and focusing on creating a positive atmosphere with our suggestions, opinions and views.. Lets continue to help one another and be kind towards one another..

Yeah, I'm totally for that. I'm not here to fight.

All I said to Christina is:

1. don't use Estroil
2. don't expect boric acid to have cured you

Both sound advice, and I was rewarded with curses. I did not respond in kind, I just said what NEEDED TO BE SAID.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Jun 27 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #3156

BUSTie

TEAMWORK..TEAMWORK... Helps us all out..Being sensitive towards others and focusing on creating a positive atmosphere with our suggestions, opinions and views.. Lets continue to help one another and be kind towards one another..

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Jun 27 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #3157

BUSTie

Like, I stated before I take my probiotics with the yeast arrest.. Logically, anyone dealing with re ocurring bv and bv symptoms would gradually see that it may take a combination of things to use not to say overkill and irritate the vagina but not one over the counter or prescribed medicine that "cures" is the ONLY answer to help with bv and or reocurring bv symptoms... Just like I stated and use myself probiotics help and can help greatly and you just stated it too.. There is no miracle prescribed medicine and or over the counter product.. What works well for one may not be the answer for another..That is why bv and reocurring bv is so frustrating to deal with...A combination of the right products whether it be prescribed and or over the counter may help some and may or may not help relieve some for a prolonged time or not.. BV, is not just a simple situation to deal with..

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #3158

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(bvgirl @ Jun 27 2007, 07:48 AM) *
If you feel like you are having some discharge that may worry you please go to the doctor and get checked out to see if there may be something else involved..

Yeap.

Good to see more voices of reason, finally.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post Jun 27 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #3159

BUSTie

ANITSIRHC--no no! it definitely helped and lessened the bv and symptoms. when it does come back it's actually different then it was before. it's thinner, it's like light brownish pinkish in color (instead of thick and yellowish-green) and it doesn't smell as bad, actually it's a completely different smell. it does smell though. and i did mess up with the dossage once. i went away for a long weekend and didn't realized i only had enough yeast arrest for 2 of the 4 days, so i kind of spread them out so they would last me until i got home and got a new jar. and while i did that, it did come back after like 2 days of not using it right. so maybe that's why it didn't work? that's the only time i messed up... i'm not sure if i should try it again for longer or if i should try something new. i didn't have any side effects except for a little itching once in a while. i'm going on vacation in 2 weeks to vegas and i don't want to have the green discharge while i'm there so after that i will decide what to do. i think i will only use the yeast arrest once every 2 or 3 days for now just to keep it away until i get back and decide what to do. thanks bvgirl for your help.

My response:
I wish you all the luck in finding that it will help you in the long run and or finding a product that better suits you..I am a little concerned about the discharge you are describing.. The reason why I say that is that I do not experience a brownish pinkish with yeast arrest.. The discharge I have is just the leftovers of the suppository which is yellowish. Also, I did not experience the greenish.. I just wanted to point that out to you.. We are all different but with the discharge you are describing I just have not experienced that... Just voicing some concerns..If you feel like you are having some discharge that may worry you please go to the doctor and get checked out to see if there may be something else involved..You are much welcomed.. I thank you and the rest for your help..Teamwork to this helps us all...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
lori
post Jun 27 2007, 08:31 AM
Post #3160

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 07:34 AM) *
I have put more than a year into researching this stuff and ladies everything that I have put in these posts have been true. Look them up for yourself and don't let asshole tell you any different.

Yeah ... but it's all been pretty much USELESS, hasn't it?

Because from your research you should have learned ATROPHIC VAGINITIS is not the same thing as BV.

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 07:32 AM) *
I've been here for a year and a half and I don't remember any one girl complaining of green discharge.

Wow, that's just not true.

Now you're just pulling stuff out of your ass. Why have you gone crazy, Neverending? Was me saying your Dr. Helen is a quack really that upsetting? That buying unlabeled hormone pills from the internet is a bad idea? That's got you so mad you've lost your marbles?

QUOTE(neverending @ Jun 27 2007, 07:32 AM) *
Did your doctor do a wet prep or culture? I remember being in the lab and everytime we got a prep in where the tip (of the swab) was green, it was usually TRICH. I'm not trying to say anyone has been unfaithful to you. It's just a thought!

For the record, I'm the one who alerted the Trich possibility in here just a couple of weeks ago, and Neverending is the one who pooh-pooh'ed that suggestion.

Very fascinating.

--------------------

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 156 157 158 159 160 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 24, 2014 - 08:58 AM