Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 64 65 66 67 68 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Jul 12 2009, 01:33 AM
Post #1301

uh huh.

I secretly hope that this guy I know will someday break up with his (live-in) girlfriend. ...so that I can ask him out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jul 11 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #1302

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

{{{lananans}}}

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
lananans
post Jul 11 2009, 03:26 PM
Post #1303

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: I really hate myself sometimes. Today I'm staying in bed all day.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 11 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #1304

Big Fat Bitch

Today is free Slurpee day! It is Slurpee MAYHEM!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 10 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #1305

beachcomber

(((((((((((sassy)))))))))))) I am so sorry sweetie. If you need to talk & a shoulder to cry on, please feel free to pm me anytime. (I'm at crackbook too)

confession: I am planning on "forgetting to pack" my real sneakers (just my chucks only) so I have a legitimate excuse for not doing anything remotely "sporty" while on vacation this coming week.
I feel a wee bit guilty as the mr is a total outdoorsman & we'll be up in the mountains & all, but you cannot turn a pair of stiletto's into hikers just by kissing them on the toe. rolleyes.gif

I will miss you all madly but am looking forward to the break from the interweb too!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 10 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #1306

Big Fat Bitch

Huzzah! We DO have an A&W! Icy cold, delicious root beer. Mmmmm.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 10 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #1307

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

A&W is good. They have deep fried cheese curds and any place with those is good in my book.

Mmmm, cheese curds.

Seriously, I do think about other stuff besides food. laugh.gif

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
candycane_girl
post Jul 10 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #1308

Hardcore BUSTie

Mmmm, I love A&W. But I don't like their onion rings. But mmmm, mama burger, teen burger, mozza burger. Those are the best!

confession: as much as I wanted to see CC_boy yesterday I was kind of glad that I already had plans. I think it proves to me that I'm not just waiting around to hang out with him and I can have other things going on in my life. I so don't want to be one of those girls who just waits around for a guy to call.

confession: I'm watching Michael Jackson's Ghosts on youtube (anyone remember that one) and I think it says a lot that Michael Jackson had himself portrayed as a guy who was constantly called a freak and is hated by all the townspeople. It's sad.

Anyhoo, all this talk about porches and mint juleps is making me think of the Golden Girls.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Jul 10 2009, 09:25 AM
Post #1309

sassygrrl

That is one good thing about the south: wraparound porches and mint juleps. I had an apartment in a old Gothic house in college with a wraparound porch. We threw some awesome parties.

I've never been to In-And-Out burger, but plan to go when I'm out west later this year. Oh snap! Foodie and School Road Trip tour! I've never been to Red Robin, but I too love my burgers bloody and can't them that way unless I cook them at home.

Granny panties are great for periodwear.

Confession: Really don't want to work on cleaning the house today, but think it will focus my mind on not thinking about my dog dying in hospital. Damn.

Confession: I fear I'm too vulnerable right now. With all the stress around the wedding, selling the house, grad school, etc.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 10 2009, 07:04 AM
Post #1310

new highs in personal lows daily!

oh.... i ADORE A&W... root beer has got to be one of my most favoritest things in the entire world! i always want to take some fresh tapped home with me. that is f'ing heaven.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jul 10 2009, 06:56 AM
Post #1311

it's cards on the table time

I love all the chainstore talk in here, it makes me homesick for the midwest. I love In-and-Out-Burger. I'll see your White Hen and raise you an A&W Drive-Thru.

7/11s are everywhere. I saw a ton of them in Hong Kong and in Australia and they're all over western Europe as well. I used to think it was surreal seeing one outside the US but now I'm just grateful for the chance to pick up whatever sugary fizzy drink I'm looking for at the time.

I have a yen, strengthened but not started by watching True Blood, to eventually buy a house in the American South and either escape there to write and/or live out my days there, guzzling mint juleps. I even look at house prices sometimes, even though the mister has no desire ever to live there. It could be my bolthole!

Confession: even though I signed a contract, I never truly believed something wouldn't go wrong with my new lecturing job... until today, when I got my teaching breakdown. Only now am I allowing myself to celebrate. Woot! I am so neurotic.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 10 2009, 01:20 AM
Post #1312

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I only encountered In-N-Outs after I became a vegetarian, so I don't know what I'm missing either. *shrugs*

I now want to go on a road trip centered around food.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 10 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #1313

no I-N-O burgers in the wetlands aka pacific northwest. i don't know what i'm missing. *shrugs*

confession: i've not gone swimming since before i transitioned, more than 10 years ago. i get really sad/nostalgic when i smell chlorine/pool water, or i take a bath. it's brought me me to the edge of tears a couple of times in the last month. the weirdest part is i had a slight fear of water thanks to some red cross training.

confession:tomorrow is mail order wig day...SQUEEEE! so freaking excited.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
TheBeesKnees
post Jul 9 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #1314

BUSTie

And we also don't have In-N-Out Burgers here in NE...what the hell man?! I need a road trip...to eat...

+Quote Post
TheBeesKnees
post Jul 9 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #1315

BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jul 9 2009, 02:23 PM) *
I fear how sensitive I am. I fear it because I don't know it. I've hid it for so long that hiding has become natural for me. Sensitivity is a huge part of me, but I don't know how to accept it. I fight it, even know. I feel emotionally weak for it, but in the same breath I know that my sensitivity enables me to be in situations others can't handle or emotionally deal with.

I'm that way as well...I've been called "too sensitive" more than once. Sometimes I embrace that part of me; other times [like now] I wish I was a little tougher, had a thicker skin.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 9 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #1316

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: Right now I would step over a dying child if I could get me a double-double animal style. I tend to be uber-uppity about chain restaurants & fast food joints, but In-N-Out is utterly brills.

--------------------

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jul 9 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #1317

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(roseviolet @ Jul 9 2009, 08:02 AM) *
Sorry to disappoint you all, but a caramel steamer is one of the most mild, inoffensive things imaginable: steamed milk and caramel. Delicious in its simplicity. Of course, you've all ruined it for me now! You dirty dirty things!

What RV is neglecting to add is that a proper caramel steamer is licked off the person of your choice.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Jul 9 2009, 07:20 PM
Post #1318

cryostat bitch

We have a couple of Red Robins here, but I've never been there. I'll have to check it out one day.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jul 9 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #1319

the best part about red robin is the liquor. i'm not afeared of a frooty drank, and they make 'em damn tasty, what's more, once i've got one down my gullet, i tune the little no-neck monsters right out. the only way i'd even notice a child is if i stepped on one.
that spells g-o-o-d drankin'.

oh... i just remembered that there is one down on the pier... a drunken stumble from my apartment. i'm gonna have to make a trip... yumms!

--------------------

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jul 9 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #1320

beachcomber

what I love best about round robin is the free balloons ! and yes- I always take one. tongue.gif
the mr & I are pretty partial to ruby tuesday's too; there's one in our neighborhood almost & we never have to wait.

doodle: it is a very loving act you are thinking about- sending your fur babies to your Mom's for awhile.
I know it would be hard and you'd miss them like crazi but you're thinking of what's best for Them.
I support you totally.

confession: weird dream about living in a sort of commune in a massive old red mansion. very communal living and being high constantly. I want to find that place and stay there always bc it felt safe and loving.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 64 65 66 67 68 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 31, 2014 - 06:00 AM