The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

144 Pages V  « < 142 143 144  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> is it called a crush because that's what it does to you?
katiebelle2882
post May 3 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #2861

Hardcore BUSTie

AP I am confused about this you being outed as a bustie? Am I missing something?

and yes jessika, that statement was insanity talking. not jessika. so suck it up. dating sucks. its scary esp. after being in a long term relationship. HOWEVER, you deserve to be picky and discerning, and there must have been a reason you broke up with your ex, so remember that reason and get the hell out there in the dating pool!!!

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 3 2006, 12:11 AM
Post #2862

Big Fat Bitch

Not to be a BFB (Even though I am!) that's so wrong! It's like, "Hey this milk is bad & beyond it's expiration date. Maybe if I stick it back in the fridge & come back in two weeks it'll be good again!" I dunno why you said it either, but suck it up, buttercup. You are strong, warm & in command. You are awesome & deserve the executive cock, not old familiar cock. New, fabulous, fulfilling cock. So computer guy is a total butt cheese. You just keep on bein' you & you'll get the cold rock shit eventually. NO self-defeating! WORK IT, WORK IT, OWN IT! I'm a big fat bitch & still do okay for myself.

I've been outed as a Bustie. Pete, you dork, don't be gettin' all inside my head if you aren't going to Bust, too. You knew ALL my shit before I met you. Quid pro quo, motherfucker.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
jessikafessika
post May 2 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #2863

yeah i dont know why i said that. i guess i was in a self defeating mood. it doesnt make any sense.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post May 2 2006, 08:39 AM
Post #2864

Hardcore BUSTie

that makes no sense jessika. i mean, no offense, but to get back together with your ex out of fear or sheer laziness seems like one of the worst ideas ever.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
jessikafessika
post May 2 2006, 07:54 AM
Post #2865

well it turns out that computer guy at work just wants to sleep with me nothing else. apparently he "could totally fuck" me - which is a tempting offer but i dont think its really what i want right now. OHHH and when i told him i am divorced (it wasnt a real marriage - i eloped when i was 21) - he seemed really suprised and said i didnt seem like the marrying type. which later i realized might be an insult. i dont know what the marrying type is exactly so i dont know if it was really meant to be an insult. anyway - maybe ill just get back together with my ex instead of pursuing other people.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 1 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #2866

Big Fat Bitch

Hmmmmm... sounds fairly promising. Go with it, see where it takes you.

Showed Jcrsuh my pics from the fest, he was really impressed. I'm on the list tonight to take pictures of his band. I'm excited because I miss photography. Plus, I'ma take hot Jcrush pics.

I've been outed as a Bustie. Pete, you get outta my head.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
jessikafessika
post Apr 30 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #2867

i have this crush on the computer guy at work. we have started talking each other via the inner office message program. we flirt - i think - and he can be really suggestive. i dont know if he is serious or not. ive said things like "what would you do if i thought you were serious" just to feel him out - and he responded with "what if i am being serious :P". we are constantly flirting online - but if we see each other we barely talk in person - its really bizarre and makes me feel kind of uncomftorable because what if he is attracted only to my personality and not me physically? he once bought be a tuna melt which i thought was really sweet - we had been talking about how great they are at a nearby place - i had already eaten lunch but i didnt have the heart to tell him so i ended up eating two lunches.
sooo on friday he asked me if i had any plans this weekend. i told him i was planning on watching movie with friends and i asked him if he had any plans and he said no. i asked him - well if you want you can give me a call if you get bored. and he said that he would keep that in mind. so as the day goes by i realize he doesnt have my cell phone number and he hasnt asked for it either. so i give it to him through im when i know that he is on his break and away from his desk. before i left i tracked him down in the cafeteria and said bye. soo fast forward to sunday - he hasnt called - im so embaressed - maybe something came up but i cant help but feel disappointed and rejected. we do work together - and i know you are not supposed to date guys that you work with but we work in different departments of a fairly big company.
ok thats it

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Apr 28 2006, 09:29 AM
Post #2868

Hardcore BUSTie

ok

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 28 2006, 03:07 AM
Post #2869

Big Fat Bitch

So, Katie, what happened with work crush? Details! Details! Details!

Okay, so what is it with the SI workers & smokin' hot guys with names that begin with J? Ran into Joel tonight & he was lovin' all over me. WTF? I'm not goin' out anymore. I'ma stay home with my cats & books.

--------------------

+Quote Post
natulik
post Apr 26 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #2870

BUSTie

Katie! Yay! That's wonderful news, and now that the "we work together" barrier will be gone, maybe wonderful wonderful things will happen. Good luck!

Yeah...I'm frustrated to the limits, and I think I will eventually push my workcrush against a wall and scream for him to stop being so cute and nice and isolated in the same room as I. If only he was more aggressive about pursuing me.... if only we didn't spend 8 hours a day in the same room alone, building up levels of frustration. then I'd live a normal life....

It really doesn't help that I haven't seen my other boy in over a month and can't be bothered to look for anything else.
wah.

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Apr 25 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #2871

Hardcore BUSTie

ahhh I see AP. yes most likely when you were 23 you would have thought differently bc i am 24 and all i can think is "

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 25 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #2872

Big Fat Bitch

Stargazer, I am fuckin' dyin' over here. I want, nay, I DEMAND executive cock. I've not gotten laid since December (By my own choice. Le sigh. How I suddenly developed morals I will never know.) & I think my ginch is going to dry up.

Jcrush totally wants to fuck me. I just want... more, I guess. Yes, I could stand to have a good rogering, but I know I will feel hollow & empty after. He smells really good & he's sick fuckin' hot, but I just can't bring myself to go there. Sunday night he kept pressing up against me just so. He didn't have to, but he did. He felt sooooo goooood, though. Solid, warm. SEXY. My ginch & my brain got into a brutal argument. Thankfully, my brain won. Every girl down to my local has the hots for him, but we all also know he's a total manwhore. He *HUMPED* me. Hard.

--------------------

+Quote Post
stargazer75
post Apr 25 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #2873

Hardcore BUSTie

i hear your cry AP...executive cock...wish i was able to hold out...

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 25 2006, 10:11 AM
Post #2874

Big Fat Bitch

He's a manwhore. That's really all there is to it. I don't want to just shag a slutty guy, no matter how attractive he is to me. Jcrush is a nice enough fellow, but I am too old to engage in his kind of shite. I'll not have my heart broken over a hot piece. I'm already half in love with the fool, fer fuck's sake. If I went for it he'd just fuck me & then fuck me over. Good boot' is no longer worth having my ass handed to me. Maybe if I was still twenty-three, but at thirty-one, he's just not viable. I'm not seeking a life partner, but I'm not interested in something that doesn't have at least a hint of long term potential. At this point in my life I'd rather lose than love somebody that I know is intrinsically wrong for me. He'll only hurt me whether that is his intent or not. Plus, he works over to my local & I'd sooner go without a man as give up my local.

--------------------

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Apr 25 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #2875

Hardcore BUSTie

wait AP, do you have a BF and thats the reason you cant/wont hook up ith him. I am a little confused as to why you arent just going for it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 24 2006, 10:22 AM
Post #2876

Big Fat Bitch

Oh, sweet Jaysus. Jcrush. He will not stop touching me. There was all kinds of space last night, but he still kept wedging up against me. He *humped* me. Twice. Abandon all hope ye who enter here. Desperately seeking a paddle, folks. I am so far up shit crick I don't know what to do with myself. I do not wish to give up my local because of some stupid boy. I guess I will just have to stop going when he's working.

--------------------

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Apr 22 2006, 08:49 PM
Post #2877

Big Fat Bitch

I'm staying in tonight. Apparently Jcrush is jealous of the new weirdo that's been sniffing 'round. At least that's what my friend C says. HAH!

Off to buy a case of Benadryl...

--------------------

+Quote Post

144 Pages V  « < 142 143 144
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 26, 2014 - 11:02 AM