Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
tallgirl
post Jun 28 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #5261

BUSTie

I'm tired of being nice to all the idiots of the world, particularly on the web. I hate people in general and am sick of biting my tongue to be the bigger person. I feel like the fact that I'm smarter than 90+% of them entitles me to tell them to shut up and keep their stupid opinions to themselves. I don't think I'd regret letting my inner bitch out a little, either. Only one other person knows the depths of meanness that I'm capable of, and I don't know that she'd tell me to keep repressing it if I asked.

--------------------
One day... one day there will be peace in my heart, order in my head, and simple silence all around. I just hope I live to see it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gardnerella
post Jun 28 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #5262

Hardcore BUSTie

I also have sidewalk rage. A few weeks ago I had to cross a busy intersection while with my dog. Fortunately, there was adequate pedestrian signs and when it was finally my turn to go I looked where I was supposed to and ventured out onto the street and some motherfucker decided it would be okay to make right hand turn and almost run me and my dog over. Thanks. I wish the car had been closer so I could have kicked the car door in.
--------------------------------------------------
I have fleas. My dog has fleas. My cat has fleas. The whole house has fleas. And I just picked a tick off of myself.
-----------------------------
On another board I am trolling for the first time. Nothing terrible really just absolutely stupid and lame. I thought it would be funny to copy this troll and now I have a troll family. I was up late last night maniacally laughing my ass off because I've spawned a whole family of copycat trollers. I know I shouldn't take such delight in something so idiotic but I do.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jun 28 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #5263

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

missladyj..That is hysterical...I get that way when I see a bunch of prom girls in the bathroom...This year I heard a group discussing Thier fake toenails! Such rivoting stuff! And all their dates were waiting outside in white tux's with different shades of PINK vests and ties. God, these poor young men. Whipped so young! I casn honestly say, I have never been with a man who would wear pink intentionally.

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
miss_jane
post Jun 28 2006, 11:37 AM
Post #5264

BUSTie

mornington, that is exactly why I only go shopping on my own. I will readily admit that when it comes to fashion I am not strong enough to fight friends/family's disagreeing opinions.

+Quote Post
raisingirl
post Jun 28 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #5265

PANTIES! ew.

I miss Slinky. Oh yes, I said it.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jun 28 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #5266

Hardcore BUSTie

my inner bitch surfaces in the womens bathroom where simpering yuppie bitches or drunk punk rock girls decide to enter a stall to discuss their current realtionship .

So I have to ask " ladies are you pissing or talking?" and they leave the stall and then can't remember what vapid conversation they were having because I was " so rude". Fuck you what is rude is hogging a stall to talk while others are waiting to pee. Have your mental breakdown or girl talk somewhere else or suffer my wrath! I am the bathroom bitch!!!

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 27 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #5267

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I totally have pedestrian rage when I'm at a crosswalk. BECAUSE I almost failed my road test by failing to stop for a pedestrian who was on the curb at a crosswalk. She hadn't entered the crosswalk yet - if she had, and I'd kept going, I would have "performed a dangerous action" and automatically failed. It's the LAW. So when cars don't stop for me, I give them a variety of rude hand signals that are unbecoming to a citizen of Canada. (But I always wave, smile, or thank those who do stop.)

ETA: mornington, fuck her. Trust yourself. Go back for the beads and wear them in her presence!

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 27 2006, 05:56 PM
Post #5268

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I have pedestrian rage too. Especially when it's tourists.

I only like children I can give back when they get annoying; I get irritated with parents of screamy, nasty children no matter how harassed they are, despite knowing I would be a far worse parent.

I wish I could get out of going shopping with my mum's friend, she's snobby and makes me feel inadequate; I didn't by the beads I wanted to buy today because she was being so snotty about it, and now I'm starting to doubt my creativity because she was so dismissive.

(((tyger)))

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jun 27 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #5269

I am so irritated today that I think my blood pressure is high. My ears are ringing. I usually have low blood pressure, this is not good.

I heart Mandi and always enjoy her posts, regardless of the topic.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Jun 27 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #5270

Hardcore BUSTie

((((tyger))))
I'm totally passive agressive behind the wheel like you described. I'll take 30 seconds to turn a corner, -complete stop first-look both ways twice, and Then turn- just bc you've pissed me off.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
tyger
post Jun 27 2006, 11:45 AM
Post #5271

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm a passive-aggressive driver. you want to tailgate me? i will go ten under the speed limit. i also swear like a sailor from the moment i get in a driver's seat until a few minutes after.

part of me is glad my mom is okay with hearing me swear all the time, but i also wish she weren't just because i'm her baby.

when i am older, i will be a failed adult. i'm a failed teenager who is a failed bisexual who can't manage to have any relationships that are anything other than a) friends of b) odd sorts of relationships that are beyond friendship but not anything i could actually describe.

i wear my pride bracelet to work in hopes one of my bosses makes a homophobic remark, which will give me reason to say 'if you are like that i don't want to work for you anymore. this is my notice, i'll stay here until you can find a replacement but that's it'

sometimes i feel like i should have been a boy. not in a 'i've always felt like i've been in the wrong body kind of way', but there's just something about gender-bending boys that i wish i could master, but it's impossible. that, and i find gay boys to be the most attractive thing ever most of the time.

i'm going to school because i'm too scared not to

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 27 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #5272

(o)(o)

I also hate loud abnoxious children who don't scream but screech! I want to harm irritating little brats like that!

I love the show Totally spies, and old Scooby Doo cartoons.

I totally wish I was a superhero, or at the very least wish I had superpowers. I also at time wish I was a faerie who could do super things.

Used to have bad road rage, but now that my ex is gone, not anymore. I get pissed, but not follow you home and break your fucking door down pissed off.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post Jun 27 2006, 08:01 AM
Post #5273

Hardcore BUSTie

sidewalk rage?

i can't watch shows like supernanny. i just want to kill the kids & be done with it.

i also want to kill the shrieking neighbor kids. and their moms who sit there and yap and let them shriek. kill. dead. my only defense is shutting the windows and putting the a/c on. i should send them my electric bill. too bad i don't own a semi-automatic rifle. these kids could make the most patient, loving person on the planet snap. one of them is named 'mallory'. i used to like that name. i now loathe and detest it.

i truly hate loud, obnoxious, undisciplined children.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jun 27 2006, 07:47 AM
Post #5274

Hardcore BUSTie

I can barely contain my rage when people are walking in a group in front of me and they're taking up the whole sidewalk so I can't get by, but when they are walking towards me and no one gives me any room, well, I'm about to go ballistic.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 27 2006, 04:51 AM
Post #5275

it's cards on the table time

I totally watch Supernanny to watch bad parents getting chewed out... but then I feel guilty, as said parents usually look utterly exhausted.

Doodle, I have pedestrian rage. I can't stand it if someone's walking too slowly in front of me, or is a tourist, standing and gawking at something in the middle of the street. This annoys me far too much.

If I drove I would have road rage.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 27 2006, 12:58 AM
Post #5276

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Whenever I buy a lighter, I immediately take it home and pry the "childproof" (ha!) safety guard off with a pair of needlenose pliers.

I just bought a package of five lighters. I am de-safety-ing them all right now, as I surf BUST.

I can never figure out if I am a fabulous multitasker or a sufferer of ADD.

I make pot cookies to take to my friends when I travel, and I carry them openly on board planes with me in tupperware containers, like some innocent country girl who's done some baking for her cousin in the city.

Oh, and also, I have road rage.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
lot49
post Jun 26 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #5277

Hardcore BUSTie

The vegan/beer conflict occurs in some beers (like Stella Artois) that use isinglass, which is a gelatin made from fish airbladders, during the filtering process.

I like to watch Supernanny to see bad parents get a talking to. I only watch the first half. I'm somewhat mortified that this is an aspect of my personality.

I also want to write an autobiography, exactly as mando described.

I have also made out with a stripper at a friend's bachelorette party. He was hot and I was not embarrassed.

+Quote Post
zora
post Jun 26 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #5278

Oh, what, vegans can't have yeast now?

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jun 26 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #5279

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Just curious- what's in beer that isn't vegetarian/vegan friendly?

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
maryjo
post Jun 26 2006, 03:35 PM
Post #5280

Hardcore BUSTie

I've been a strict vegetarian for years, occasionally even vegan. I don't wear leather shoes or eat sweets with gelatine...

But I do drink Stella Artois.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 262 263 264 265 266 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 04:47 PM