Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 194 195 196 197 198 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lilacwine13
post Jun 20 2007, 10:04 AM
Post #3901

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

IMO, age doesn't have anything with experience or how to handle anything.

I've never felt like I've fit in anywhere either, the closest I've come is with a seasonal job or two, and even then I felt slightly out of place.

Most of my coworkers annoy me, but I have the feeling they don't like me either, so it's a mutual dislike.

Confessions:
I put in a request for a vacation and haven't heard back if it's approved or not, yet I've already gone ahead and bought the plane ticket because I'm impatient and don't want to pay a lot for it.

Somehow I managed to survive working in hotels and restaurants without developing a drinking problem, but this current job (which resembles Office Space) is making me want to drink beer for breakfast.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 19 2007, 08:28 PM
Post #3902

beachcomber

I am yearing to become a total hypocrit and order from bath/body works again, after I Vowed to boycott them (made a big stink & all w/ management bc of shitty treatment I got) bc I a jonesing for their mellon scented handsoap.
I'd have to like, order w/ a fake name or something I think, or make a friend order for me, bc I Really made a fuss but,
I am a scent-whore.

I hate the outdoors. ( & have no intention of ever going hiking again, even though I will gladly let the mr take me shoe-shopping for uber comfy teva hikers or the like.)

I am counting the days til the mr goes back to work and the girlchild and I can go back to shamming.

...meh... 18 year olds generally have the equipment but don't know much how to use it well enough yet. wink.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jun 19 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #3903

Hardcore BUSTie

ginger, mouse, me too.

--------------------
There is a willow grows aslant a brook,
That shows his hoar leaves in the glassy stream.
There with fantastic garlands did she come...

+Quote Post
Arcadia
post Jun 18 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3904

Hardcore BUSTie

LUST!!!

Severus Snape *AND* Draco Malfoy. YES PLEASE!!!

Oh and CH:
If anyone could fuck three firefighters at a time I totally and wholeheartedly believe that you could! Go for the gold!!! laugh.gif

EDIT:

I forgot.
I have a total crush on an 18-year-old coworker. He's just so tall and has the deepest voice and the most perfect mouth I have ever seen.
Absolutely love my Mr. Arc but would definitely not mind getting fucked by said boy. Or both at the same time would also be nice.

--------------------
"Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose - with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs."
- P.J. O'Rourke

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jun 18 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #3905

Hardcore BUSTie

ditto, mouse. I have never felt like I belonged anywhere.

I dislike most of my co-workers.

I am not sure I am a good feminist. I wonder what have done to make anykind of difference.

I wish I'd finished college.

I hate the snooty church going nieghbors that live across the street. They never talk to anyone and don't pay nieghborhood dues, which are only like $5 a year. So I think they are seriously cheap bastards.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 18 2007, 08:36 AM
Post #3906

(o)(o)

I've become obsessed about fucking a firefighter or three. At the same time.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 14 2007, 02:33 AM
Post #3907

Most Likely Procrastinating

i am ALWAYS an outsider. i have yet to find any group, anywhere, where i feel fully "in". even with my best friends.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jun 12 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #3908

Hardcore BUSTie

Yes, that's another Harry Potter confession. Severus Snape is my dream man. He's amazing. Everytime he gets snarky in the books and movies I'm like "*Squee!!* ^.^"

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 12 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #3909

i jilled off in the bathroom at work today. i have never done anything like that before. it must've taken me a minute, tops, to get off. normally if i try to even get myself off somewhere other than my bed it takes considerably longer than normal.

clearly i REALLY need to get laid.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Arcadia
post Jun 12 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #3910

Hardcore BUSTie

Ah, Lust, I totally agree with you.

My confession? I am obsessed with HP fanfics; preferably of the Draco/Ginny or Hermione/Snape kind. It's crazy! I am a member of dracoandginny.com, I download the podcasts from the site with glee, and sometimes find myself teary-eyed from the angsty ones! It's so pathetic and I *know* I'm lame but I really couldn't give a flying frog's arse!

Mr. Arc and I are counting down the days until the new Potters (film and novel) come out. We're equally obsessed.

Another confession? Draco Malfoy is like, my dream man.
I'm so mental.

--------------------
"Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose - with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs."
- P.J. O'Rourke

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Jun 12 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #3911

Hardcore BUSTie

I am a die-hard Harry Potter fan. (No shit, Lust, we can see your avatar) Ever since the merchandise has come out, I've been spending everything I've got on it. All my birthday money, everything. So far, the total is coming up to around $200. It's rediculous, it's not even funny. And i'm not even close to done. It's always been this way, everytime a HP premiere comes up, and the merchandise rolls out, I spend TONS on it.

My Secret? I don't regret it one bit. I know that the HP fandom will always be one of the biggest expierences of my life, so I let myself do it.

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 9 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #3912

i'm becoming utterly smitten by my ex-boyfriend, the first one ever, who until recently i hadn't spoken to in 5+ years and who broke my heart when i was 17. i think i am believing that it's different.

--------------------

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 7 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #3913

the moistiest

LOL Maybesparrow!!

+Quote Post
rositachiquita58
post Jun 6 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #3914

BUSTie

LOL on the roller shoes!

I don't like anything about the culture where I live and have lived since I was four. Any. Thing.

I've also never been in a relationship that lasted more than a few weeks.

I also generally look down on celebrity gossip, but I REALLY wanted to read this article on Lindsay Lohan that I saw today in the bookstore.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 6 2007, 07:19 AM
Post #3915

(o)(o)

compared to where some of my former peers are in their life, I feel inadequate and feel as though I've accomplished nothing.

I feel unsettled and need to accomplish something. I don't know what though, but I can always feel this simmering below the surface.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
MaybeSparrow
post Jun 6 2007, 06:21 AM
Post #3916

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm the one that farts during spin class. unsure.gif

--------------------
"Acquiring knowledge is like biting into a cheese that gets bigger with every bite" --Henry Miller

+Quote Post
bettieblank
post Jun 6 2007, 05:30 AM
Post #3917

Hardcore BUSTie

They just did a piece about those shoes on the Today Show!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 5 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #3918

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Confession: Some days when I am at the office I will save all of my work to do when my bosses are in so I look busy. When they are out of the office I read the posts here in the lounge or feed my e-bay bidding addiction.

I used to do the same thing at my old job; now I'm working hard so I develop a good reputation, then I can slack off as much as I want. (Hey, it's worked for almost every other job I've had.)

I want an iphone too, but I just bought a new one, have a contract with another company, and can't get out of it for a very long time.

Confession: My boss annoys me. He's a nice guy, but he gives off a vibe that doesn't sit right with me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 5 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #3919

belligerently lazy

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Jun 5 2007, 06:09 AM) *
I wish they made these shoes for adults laugh.gif I don't know why- I've never been able to roller skate, can barely ice skate...they just look fun. But yeah, I'd laugh my ass off at some kid who fell.

polly, they do! scoll down a little to get to the adult sizes..ignore the rest of the website, the link was only sent to me..

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
sunshine
post Jun 5 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #3920

Hardcore BUSTie

I need to call my sister and chat but I'm upset with her because she is expecting AGAIN and I don't have much to talk about with her at the current point in time -- except that.

--------------------
"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."
--Claudia Ghandi

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 194 195 196 197 198 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 27, 2014 - 10:15 AM