Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 161 162 163 164 165 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
roseviolet
post May 3 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #3241

Pacifism kicks ass!

I just got back from my afternoon with my new friend. smile.gif She is so super cool and she and I have oodles in common. We read the same magazines, visit the same websites, watch the same TV shows, like the same music, and we're even voting for the same people. She isn't afraid to call herself a feminist, either. Hooray!!!!

I confess that I have a major girl-crush on this person. I think she's easily twice as cool as I am, but I think that maybe hopefully she likes me, too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 3 2008, 01:26 PM
Post #3242

it's cards on the table time

RV, I was nervous before meeting up with old friends last week. I've known them over a decade and know they love and respect me... but I still stewed, thinking they might judge me or be disappointed in me. I ended up having a great time. I have no idea why other women make me feel insecure.

On which note, have fun tonight! I'm sure she'll love you.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 3 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #3243

Pacifism kicks ass!

Take heart - last night while Hillary and Barack were here, they said that they'd fully support eachother, no matter which one wins the nomination. So that's nice.

Today I have a friend-date with a woman I met a couple of months ago. This is our first time to hang out, just the two of us, and I'm so nervous! She's the coolest person I've met in years and I reallyreallyreally want us to be friends. I'm worried that I'll say something stupid and ruin it. I'm even worried about what I should wear. My tumy is flip flopping. I even considered mowing the lawn just so that it would look extra polished before she picks me up. Yes, I am crazy and obsessive and NERVOUS! EEP!

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post May 3 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #3244

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(rudderlesschild @ Apr 29 2008, 09:17 PM) *
sinking feeling that McCain will be the next president, simply because he is the only white man running.

and because the democrats are wasting so much time fighting over stupid shit, and now *everyone* is disillusioned, no one likes *either* of the dem candidates anymore and meanwhile mccain is free to work on his campaign.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post May 3 2008, 08:40 AM
Post #3245

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ May 1 2008, 03:44 AM) *
i have a scar on my "tramp stamp" area from accidentally standing up too fast out of the bathtub after trying to wash soap out of my buttcrack (read the "stupid things" thread for the full explanation...).

-me too! It's good to know that I'm not alone in my injurious stupidity!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
falljackets
post May 2 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #3246

crush groovin'

HA! yet another reason to love the bunny!!

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post May 2 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #3247

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

fj, as long as the wine tastes good and there's lots of it I don't care where it comes from!

a tip I learned recently (the boy's mum always has a lovely box of rose in the fridge): when it feels as if the wine is coming to an end and is only dribbling from the tap then open the box and take the silver bag out and pour directly from that - you can manage to fill another glass that way!

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
falljackets
post May 2 2008, 06:15 AM
Post #3248

crush groovin'

last night, i bought some wine.

from a box.

(and it actually isn't that horrible) unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 1 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #3249

uh huh.

I am still pissed off at the universe for pulling the rug out

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 1 2008, 11:02 AM
Post #3250

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(humanist77 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:32 PM) *
I wore goodwill pants today without washing them first tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Also, my confession is that astrology turns me on.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
falljackets
post May 1 2008, 09:29 AM
Post #3251

crush groovin'

i confess that it makes me feel slightly better that other people are having money issues right now. not that i'm relishing other people's unhappiness in the least, but it makes me feel less of a loser.

mouse, i understand completely. i used to be really self-conscious of my scars. i have a thirteen inch one down my spine and another foot-long one that cuts from my spine around the left side of my trunk. at first, they were like a testimonial of the pain and the loss i felt after being in an accident and being "victimized" by the drunks that hit me. they were like the tangible proof that yes, my life had been irrevocably changed in an instant. they represented the loss of my modeling career at the very least, the loss of a full range of motion at the most. but they've healed so well now and have become such a part of me that i don't even notice them anymore. and when i look at them now, i see them more as a badge of honor and survival. like you, i'm able to tell the story of how i got them. i wear my bikinis with pride and think nothing of them. and now, i have a c-section scar and it's still pink and noticeable. but of course, it reminds me of my boy and the work i went through to get him. i have other smaller scars here and there but those are the two that give me the greatest sense of well, accomplishment. they hold within them the story of two incredible life-changing experiences.

huh, who'd have thought a confession could be so cathartic...

oh, and extreme makeover makes me bawl too. you'd have to be heartless to not be moved by it. it actually makes me feel a little manipulated.

--------------------

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post May 1 2008, 06:37 AM
Post #3252

Pacifism kicks ass!

Mouse, I totally understand. I used to have a bright pink scar on my leg from when I fell through the floor of my parents' attic on Christmas Eve. It's almost completely gone now. I miss it.

Tree, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition makes me cry, too.

+Quote Post
mouse
post May 1 2008, 02:27 AM
Post #3253

Most Likely Procrastinating

i confess that i really like the scars i have, and don't understand when people are self-conscious of theirs. they all tell stories. i have a tiny pinpoint scar from grade school on my arm when my friend accidentally stabbed me with a knitting needle and i almost passed out in the gym bathroom from seeing my own blood while we were in the middle of rehearsing a play. i have a scar on my "tramp stamp" area from accidentally standing up too fast out of the bathtub after trying to wash soap out of my buttcrack (read the "stupid things" thread for the full explanation...). i have a scar on my elbow from when i worked in a bakery as a cake decorator and had to fry donuts one day a week (hot oil + 4am = lasting injury) and it's fading and i'm sad that i won't get to tell that story anymore. a couple weeks ago i tore up my ankle from running around on my friend's concrete roof, drunk, in heels, tossing an old tire around for her giant rottweiler. i destroyed the shoes and got the biggest scrape that i've had since i was like, 9 and climbing trees, and everyone says "don't pick at it! it'll scar!" but i'm looking forward to being able to say "oh, and THIS ONE is from running around trashed in heels on a roof with an awesome giant dog!"

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
starshine
post May 1 2008, 12:29 AM
Post #3254

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess that I feel guilty over not having cleaned our place for over a week and letting dishes pile up, despite working full time and doing finals and term papers all at once, and yet if my boyfriend were in this position I wouldn't expect it of him at all. Oh, and he's barely working right now and I still feel guilty!

--------------------

+Quote Post
damona
post Apr 30 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #3255

can i go to bed now?

even though i know that my mom has stuff for me at her house, and she wants me to go over there tonight, i just don't want to go.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Apr 30 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #3256

cryostat bitch

Even though I am childfree by choice, I sob uncontrollably when watching Supernanny. Also, extreme home makeover...I just sit and weep through those two shows.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 30 2008, 06:50 PM
Post #3257

brown delicious

sometimes i wonder why i make an effort with someone who i cannot tell if he is invested in a relationship or not.

am i that cursed that it is impossible to meet a guy who wants to spend time with me, be supportive, and get laid on a daily basis?

meh. i'm trying not to settle for mediocrity but living in this town makes me feel that way.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 30 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #3258

Pacifism kicks ass!

Zoya, fabulist response.
Somebody needs to remind that woman that sexism of any sort is not a pillar of feminism. If she's voting for Clinton because she agrees with her political views, that's one thing. But if she's voting for Clinton just because she's a woman, then that's just as bad as a person who chooses not to vote forClinton just because she's a woman.

Grrrrrr. Sorry. I know I'm preaching to the choir here. This just pisses me off. so. much.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 30 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #3259

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess, I've been procrastinating cleaning this filthy apartment for 3 days now. The dishes are piling up and there's laundry (clean) everywhere. I guess in some ways i'm super resentful of my husband's ability to sit around unphased by the clutter and not even try to clean up behind himself. I am really sick of doing dishes and doing all the laundry and cleaning and not getting any kind of help. SO i say fugg it!! I am considering going on strike. This. Is. Bullshit.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Apr 30 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #3260

it's cards on the table time

Good answer zoya! Essentialise much? (to her, not you)

I am looking forward to doing nothing this weekend except watching a hell of a lot of bad TV and drinking wine and sleeping and hanging with the mr sans resident teen.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 161 162 163 164 165 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 09:50 AM