Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 128 129 130 131 132 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
erinjane
post Dec 8 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #2581

Hardcore BUSTie

COCL, I just had mine out on Thursday. The actual procedure was a breeze (I was awake but frozen). Unfortunately my face got huge, like...unbelievably huge, bigger than anyone I know who's gotten there's out. It's still swollen today, but much less, and I have a massive bruise in my right cheek. For most people it's not too bad though. Do it when you can have at least 4 days off to recover. I literally stayed in bed and high on T3's from Thursday night to Sunday night and actually enjoyed being able to relax without feeling guilty. I was in some bad pain at first but the T3's really knocked it out.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 8 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #2582

(o)(o)

Mouse, I totally understand what you mean.

COCL, I was fucking petrified of getting my wisdom teeth taken out. you'll be fine.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 8 2008, 07:47 PM
Post #2583

the moistiest

confession: i feel like i'm wasting my youth being a hermit. "youth is wasted on the young...."

confession: i am very very very very scared.... to get my wisdom teeth out soon. i'm such a fucking baby.

confession: i have totally backslid. i am not over the Youngin'. i am weak.

eta confession: all the above make it sound like i'm in the Bell Jar, but i actually had a great hair day, and feel righteous after being on the slopes this weekend, even tho i wiped out more than i can count.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Dec 8 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #2584

Most Likely Procrastinating

ch, my confession is that new years is somehow a Big Fucking Deal to me. i don't know why, i'm not like that for any other holiday---even my birthday. but if i'm not doing something extravagant when the numbers click down, i'm deeply disappointed and it sticks with me. ridiculous, and i don't know why.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Dec 7 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #2585

Hardcore BUSTie

"I am authentic most of the time. More than most modern humans."

This really sounds pompous, rereading it. But, it is true for certain "materialistic" people. "Modern humans" - not the best description.

confession: I am so glad that I already went to the grocery store, and cleaned the house. Yay!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 7 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #2586

(o)(o)

I really don't get the appeal of new years. It's just another night.

In fact, I think that new years is nothing but overrated. My plan is to sleep through new years or perhaps do something with one of my best friends. Like stay in.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Dec 7 2008, 05:24 PM
Post #2587

brown delicious

Go Nelly!

Confession: I've heard that sometimes New Year's can be pretty symbolic. Um, last year, I feel asleep at 9 pm on New Year's Eve and woke up with my period. I started my period today and I'm expected to get my next period Jan. 1, 2009. Damn. I'm left wondering what THAT means. dry.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Dec 6 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #2588

Hardcore BUSTie

(((ap)))

I struggle with self esteem issues, and sometimes I can only see whats wrong with me, but today, I see what is right. POSITIVE things about me:

I have a presence that I exude and I do not have to be the loudest or the funniest or the wittiest or the smartest or the most fashionable and I STILL have this thing that is charismatic and unusual and attractive.

I do not bow down to authority.

I question authority.

I question and rebuke the status quo.

I am authentic most of the time. More than most modern humans.

I love myself for going with the flow this week.

I am making a new friend, and I am happy about it.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 5 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #2589

Big Fat Bitch

It's our anniversary. First hump in the road called December crossed. I slept most of the day away. I woke up at right about the time I was giving her corneas away to the eye bank. They were the only things not destroyed. Her boyfriend called, but I didn't want to talk to him. I did my penance. I was nice to him for six months, I feel I did more than my part. He's a retard. Fuck 'im. I really want to go to the bar & get hammered, but I'm sure he'll be there, so I won't. I'm gonna make a pot pie & watch bad teevee instead.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 5 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #2590

(o)(o)

I think I fucked up in a tough letter text message and letter I sent to a friend because I'm sick of the bullshit.

I just want to hear from him and talk to him about what I said.

--------------------

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 4 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #2591

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

I know what you mean. A laundry room is a must for me in my next house.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 4 2008, 03:53 PM
Post #2592

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Thanks Polly. Yes, the laundry woman was shocked. She is this bitchy little woman whom I have argued with before but they do a good job on my dry cleaning. I'm just trying to consider it my gift to myself.

In my dream home I want a laundry room. I may have posted this before. I want a room all to myself with a washer/dryer and a small tv and fun laundry accessories. It will have room for an ironing board and a window. I'll either paint it white or some light sunny color. I actually like doing laundry but hauling it up and down 3 flights of stairs is no fun.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 4 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #2593

Kitten, I have Christmas Eve until January 5th off of work and my goal is to go through my laundry, wash it all and give away most of what has been on my closet floor for months. And by months, I might possibly mean years. Like since we bought the place and I just couldn't keep up. Obviously, I haven't been missing it. I've seriously considered doing one of those by-the-pound things, just to get through it and start fresh. ...doing the math- about 100 pounds? Yeah, that's probably what I have, too. Were the cleaner people shocked and appalled? I wonder if they get a lot of people like us. rolleyes.gif

I recently got one of those email forwards, those personal survey things, favorite color, favorite drink, Italian or French dressing? things....one of the questions was "What color is your bedroom carpeting?" I replied "laundry colored."

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 4 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #2594

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

erinjane - I have been there. You have nothing to be ashamed of IMO.

Confession: today I took all of my laundry down to a laundrymat/dry cleaners to have them wash it. At $0.89 it cost about $91. Do you have any idea how much dirty clothes that it? I am so ashamed. I feel like on of thoes crazy cat ladies who has a house full of cats that have taken over the house. I am a dirt clothes horder! I normally end up washing the same 4-5 loads and everything else just stays on my closet floor. My house isn't a huge mess but I just could never got on top of that pile for long.

2nd Confession: Due to my current financial situation, I had to put everything on my credit card.

3rd Confession: Despite my embarressement, I still think that was the right thing to do. I would have spent a good portion of my holiday school break doing laundry.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Dec 3 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2595

Hardcore BUSTie

Polly, I love that you referenced Zenia from "The Robber Bride." That's my favorite Atwood book of all time. And it's good to keep the toxic people out. I have a few of those in my past. They're not getting back in.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 3 2008, 03:06 PM
Post #2596

Yeah, but your mr. knows that you do it and chooses to be okay with it. unsure.gif

Prophecy_grrl made me feel better; when I told her I felt petty and underhanded for doing it. She said she's the one whose being manipulative by contacting me, is probably feeling guilty for things she did in the past and is trying to revise history in her own head by talking about some nostalgic high school crap to try to get me back.

Homie don't play dat game. dry.gif

ETA: Okay, I told him:

PS: "Remember that plague we thought we were past, she who shall not be named?"
LB: "Uh, yeah."
PS: "Well, guess who I got a message from on Facebook today?"
LB: (Groan, sigh) "Is she just dense?"
PS: "Well, I'm thinking she must have had some sort of head injury that caused amnesia and she really doesn't remember how we ended things"....and it went on from there.

I guess I feel better about it not really being a secret, though....he really, really isn't interested in having any contact with her (he does want to see the picture of her Comic-Book-Store-Guy-esque husband and their ugly spawn, though, just to laugh at her.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Dec 3 2008, 02:36 PM
Post #2597

Hardcore BUSTie

I often wish my (ex)SIL would just die in some stupid alcoholic enraged accident so that she can stop being the worlds shittiest mom to my 5 year old niece. She constantly ditches her, doesn't hold a job, and is continually in relationships with fellow addicts. Whenever she comes over to my parents house to see/drop off my niece, I don't come down because I can't even look her in the face without wishing horrible things upon her. She already stabbed her ex-boyfriend in the heart while she was drunk and high, but they stayed together after it all and she only got probation. It's amazing how far a pretty face will get you when the police or courts are involved. They look at her like she's some innocent lost teenager who's had a bad run of luck. She's an alcoholic, dangerous, manipulative 26 year old who doesn't care about anyone except herself. She gets mad at my brother for not letting my niece sleep over and says it's his fault when he constantly tells her that if she stops drinking and starts recovery that she can eventually do that. She says she shouldn't have to stop drinking because she doesn't have a problem.

/rant - that wasn't meant to be so long...

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Dec 3 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #2598

beachcomber

oh polly, please don't feel bad!
I've done that w/ the mr's email addy before.. if it's not a big deal to Him, and it gives ME peace of mind.. doesn't that equal out to ok?

and I think not responding to her email is exactly right.
((((((polly))))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Dec 3 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #2599

I had to do something I'm really not proud of. I got a message via Facebook from my ex-best friend, LeBoy's ex-girlfriend. She is a toxic, toxic person. We're talking Zenia from The Robber Bride. I can't even believe she contacted me- I closed our relationship with a letter that sent her back into therapy. She said she still thinks about me, is now a SAHM. She was a pretty anti-social person, so I'm still just shocked she joined Facebook, let alone contacted me. Fortunately, most of my personal information on FB is kept private, so she has no idea we're engaged. We have no mutual friends, so I don't think she could have heard it through the grapevine.

Anyway, to the part I'm guilty of- I went into LeBoy's FB account and blocked her from even knowing he exists in the FB universe. I'm not at all worried about him trying to get back with her or anything, I just can't let her back in. And I can't reply to her, even if it is to tell her to fuck off because if I reply, she'll be able to see my profile- everything that's been going on, all of the people who I'm friends with (many of whom were also hurt by her)

Oh, I feel sick.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 3 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #2600

(o)(o)

30's and AP, I'm with you on shopping. I'm getting better about not shopping as often. But instead of dealing with things and going shopping, I still don't deal with things and now work out. a lot.

We will always find something to fill the void. Better than drinking or blowing it upyour nose.

--------------------

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 128 129 130 131 132 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 07:42 PM