The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Aug 4 2011, 01:49 PM
Post #281

Hardcore BUSTie

Well, karategrrl, so far it appears that nobody here has actually done this. But someone needs to do this and report back to the group. I nominate YOU. You must do this. In the name of science!!!
LOL! Ooooh Lawd!!! I'm thinkingit might just be the ticket to better clit stimulation duing sex--when things get all slippery and there isn't enough friction. I ordered some magnetic post earrings today so I can do an experiment. If I don't magnetize my girly parts in the meantime, ahem--if your watches and knives and forks all go flying out the window and down the street, ask me--I just might be walking around with them sticking to my labia. laugh.gif

BOOBINI!!! bWAHAHAHAHA!

oh yeah and i have been finding the talk of acknowledging our feelings and emotions - calling them out, so to speak - oh so interesting. Good stuff in here lately!!
I agree! That's why I love it here! And thanks--glad those comments have been helpful. I just throw things out from time to time, not knowing if they will actually be useful, but worth it if they are.

I'll be on vaca for a few days, so see ya later ladies....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 4 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #282

Hardcore BUSTie

sooo, today i'm starting my "no padding" policy when it comes to bras. it's kinda scary but i think the whole padded bra thing does more harm than good for me because it kinda feels like i'm hiding myself.

it's scary, but i will stand in solidarity with you on this, DeeRayy!! I think its sometimes easier to step out and do something when you know somebody is with you. smile.gif i am going to try to make this part of the new and improved KeraBear. This will be be the perfect time too. New school, new people. i am going to be me - booblets and all. heck i may even go braless here and there too. oh yeah, and the braless tips were really helpful, strongirl!

I love them, they've made me feel so much more confident and sexy, especially in tight fitted tops when i'm braless you can just see them and it's great. So far they've healed really well and they're not sore anymore, sensitivity still feels the same except when someone else touches them then they're really tingly. Only issue i'm having at the moment is when I go into cold and they decide to stand to attention, that can be uncomfortable and hurt.

Skindeep, i am so happy that you you are happy! smile.gif Shooot, you've even got ME dreaming about dressing up my nips, and i never thought i would say that! but can you talk more about how they hurt when you are out in the cold? Like do they hurt bad or what? i ask because i live in a climate where it seems like it is pretty chilly for half the year, so that would be an obvious concern for me. Now that you have those in aren't your nipples pretty much erect like all the time? Also you said that in some shirts it is sorta obvious obvious that you are rocking the piercings. Has anybody made any comments to you about them? Sorry, so many questions. i am just really curious!

Speaking of piercings, (and I realize this is not on the boobie topic), anyone here had experience--or heard anything about--CHPs (clitoral hood piercings) and if they have a positive effect on sex (because the jewelry rubs against the clitoris)?

Well, karategrrl, so far it appears that nobody here has actually done this. But someone needs to do this and report back to the group. I nominate YOU. You must do this. In the name of science!!!

"or if you feel your top might suddenly pop off. "

Yep, happens to me all the time, I just can't figure out how to keep the dang things on! 'course, my bf does not consider this a problem.

My booblets tell me that yours are the Great Houdini of boobs (boobini!), strongirl. They can escape from anything! Nothing can contain them!!! Let's wrap your shirts in chains and see what happens!

oh yeah and i have been finding the talk of acknowledging our feelings and emotions - calling them out, so to speak - oh so interesting. Good stuff in here lately!!!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 4 2011, 07:39 AM
Post #283

Hardcore BUSTie

"or if you feel your top might suddenly pop off. "

Yep, happens to me all the time, I just can't figure out how to keep the dang things on! 'course, my bf does not consider this a problem. biggrin.gif

On minimizing pointiness while going braless, I find the fabric of the top makes a huge difference. My favorite tops have some elasticity to them but not too much, so that I get a bit of support/lift, a bit of nipple containment, a bit more rounded and less pointy shape, and frankly I find it more comfortable because I don't like fabric brushing across my nips that much, I prefer to feel gently cupped. I have fitted t-shirts, camisoles, tanks that all fill the bill here. Sometimes I prefer the pointiness, esp. around my bf who loves it! So I'll go with thinner fabric, less "oomph" in the elasticity. But for a more "refined" braless look, I go for fitted and stretchy.

On the vertical hood piercing, yes, Karategrrl, I've seriously considered this piercing. I've read that it is one of the least risky and quickest to heal of all piercings, it is sex-enhancing, and I like the way it looks. There are two really important things to consider. #1 Get a really good piercer who is very experienced in doing this piercing. I've even considered traveling to be sure to get someone who is an expert. I would not want to mess up something in such an important place. #2 Make sure your anatomy is suitable. Mine probably isn't, which is the main reason I've held off. You need enough tissue in the hood itself to accommodate the piercing. There's a "test" you can do involving a q-tip but I forget how to do it exactly. I'm sure you can find it online, tho, since that's where I found it originally.

Man, if you do this...and SkinDeep's grooving on her nip piercings...I may actually get motivated to do something.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 4 2011, 06:54 AM
Post #284

Hardcore BUSTie

i think the whole padded bra thing does more harm than good for me because it kinda feels like i'm hiding myself.
DeeRayy, that is really profound. And BRAVE.

As far as the “traffic cones” or “pencil eraser nips” (ha, LOVE IT! I always thought of mine like erasers too!) I second the thought about tape. They actually have nipple covers which are really pasties, essentially. I have some—gives you great peace of mind when you’re not in the mood to show everyone your “party hats” or if you feel your top might suddenly pop off.

I try not to get too attached. That approach tends to keep my feelings flowing freely but not jerking me around. And once I get what I need to get out of them, they float away.
Strongirl, that's so awesome. My therapist (and many books I’ve read) all say that emotions (even the difficult ones) do serve a purpose—alert you to danger, or show you something that you need to pay attention to, or maybe motivate you to action. Acknowledging feelings, making space for them, then asking yourself if you really need it or why you’re hanging on to it is often enough to diffuse it. Or at least that’s something I’m learning with myself.
(For anyone who really wants to delve into this, you can check out the Sedona Method web site and book by the same name. The book goes into WAY more detail than I personally need, but the principles are really interesting and helpful. I’ve basically reduced it down to a simple formula that I re-worded to suit me better and I keep it on my iPhone to reference.)

Speaking of piercings, (and I realize this is not on the boobie topic), anyone here had experience--or heard anything about--CHPs (clitoral hood piercings) and if they have a positive effect on sex (because the jewelry rubs against the clitoris)?

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 4 2011, 03:01 AM
Post #285

BUSTie

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Aug 4 2011, 01:35 AM) *
quick question on going braless- i would like to go braless in my less form-fitting tops but i feel that my boobs are too pointy to do it. should i be worried about people seeing my "traffic cones" poke through?

that's great! you're positive experience with your nipple piercings has made me seriously consider it for myself. maybe not right at this moment but it's definitely something i'd be open to now.

keep us posted on whether your sensitivity increases!

With the traffic cones... don't worry too much it is normal i'm having the same issue in the bigger shirts (sept it looks like I have 3 nipples atm lol) I find its mostly my nipples that are causing the pointy problem but they do that nipple tape now that looks like a bandaid that might help with rounding the nipples off a bit. Other than that I say just embrace the sexy cone shape hehe that's what i've done.

I love them, they've made me feel so much more confident and sexy, especially in tight fitted tops when i'm braless you can just see them and it's great. So far they've healed really well and they're not sore anymore, sensitivity still feels the same except when someone else touches them then they're really tingly. Only issue i'm having at the moment is when I go into cold and they decide to stand to attention, that can be uncomfortable and hurt.

I'll keep you posted =]

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 3 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #286

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Aug 2 2011, 05:07 AM) *
Well, you can't ignore how you feel. It's a challenge for sure--I know!! Allow yourself to feel how you feel. Acknowledge your feelings. I won't get into a whole dissertation (unless anyone wants me to elaborate), but one thng I'm slowly wrapping my head around of late is that idea that the more we try to push something away, ignore it, avoid it, the more it sticks to us. Can you maybe acknowledge how you feel and then let release the feeling? Because, you know, as DeeRayy said, it's not your body that's the problem! You have every right to feel insecure sometimes but if feeling that way clings to you and makes you feel shitty, then that feeling is not serving you well. I KNOW it is not easy, and it also sounds counter-productive, but it's kind of one of those zen riddles--acknolwedging or even welcoming something you don't want can often defuse its power. Does anyone know what I mean or am I just talking out my asshole? I don't know if I'm making any dang sense. blink.gif

i'm kinda getting what you're saying here, karategrrl. i still need to work on putting it into use. i'm trying to use the whole systematic desensitization technique when it comes to my fear of being judged/teased for my breasts (even though that hasn't happened since my last relationship). sooo, today i'm starting my "no padding" policy when it comes to bras. it's kinda scary but i think the whole padded bra thing does more harm than good for me because it kinda feels like i'm hiding myself.

quick question on going braless- i would like to go braless in my less form-fitting tops but i feel that my boobs are too pointy to do it. should i be worried about people seeing my "traffic cones" poke through?

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Aug 3 2011, 10:24 AM) *
Also guys the nipple piercings are fantastic and have done wonders for my boobie confidence!! i'm so happy I have them i've been bra less on my days off now and feel so much more confident about my breasticles =D

that's great! you're positive experience with your nipple piercings has made me seriously consider it for myself. maybe not right at this moment but it's definitely something i'd be open to now.

keep us posted on whether your sensitivity increases!

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Aug 3 2011, 04:03 PM
Post #287

Hardcore BUSTie

Crazy busy here so limited time for posting but had to get a few quick thoughts out:

Skindeep, that totally rocks re. your piercings! I am so happy for you...and envious in a good way!

On the bikini shapes, I'm partial to unpadded string triangle tops with enough substance in the fabric that I get a bit of "bunching" vertically, which adds a bit of volume and also makes my pencil-eraser nips less visible. I also like that I can adjust the triangles more toward the center or the sides, and that the ties behind the neck and at the back give me more adjustability too. I find bandeau's squish me too much, but maybe that's cuz I've lost a bit of firmness with age.

Re. exercises for BDD - again, Susie Orbach rules. Get her books. Do the mirror work. It probably saved my life from a bad eating disorder when I was in college and I've been healthy around those issues now for 30 years since then. I can't recommend this highly enough.

Karategrrl, I totally get what you're saying re. the Zen thing on not suppressing negative emotions. I try to observe, honor and respect all my feelings but not necessarily act on them. I don't judge myself for having them but I don't think that just because I think something, that it has to be true, real, or even rational. I try not to get too attached. That approach tends to keep my feelings flowing freely but not jerking me around. And once I get what I need to get out of them, they float away.

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 3 2011, 02:10 PM
Post #288

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Aug 3 2011, 07:22 PM) *
You know, this is an excellent point!

Another great point is how someone "in person" can be totally different from they way they are when they move, speak, etc. There are a few actresses whom I didn't think were as gorgeous as everyone said until I saw them in movies; conversely, I've met women (like, my stepson's brief GF) after seeing impressive photos and once they opened their mouth or showed their personality, it went rapidly downhill. wink.gif

Yeah many times i've met girls that look gorgeous in photos and when they open their mouths you're just like o.O.......

I'm going on holiday in a few weeks and I was wondering what shaped bikini would most flatter our small breasticles... I was thinking bandeu bikini top but I don't know...

any suggestions on bikini shapes??

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 3 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #289

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(skindeep1991 @ Aug 3 2011, 05:24 PM) *
When you see someone in person its completely different because you find you dont sit there thinking 'oh I wish I looked like her' every second of every day you see them. where as when you're sat at a computer you have more time to be alone with your thoughts.

You know, this is an excellent point!

Another great point is how someone "in person" can be totally different from they way they are when they move, speak, etc. There are a few actresses whom I didn't think were as gorgeous as everyone said until I saw them in movies; conversely, I've met women (like, my stepson's brief GF) after seeing impressive photos and once they opened their mouth or showed their personality, it went rapidly downhill. wink.gif

+Quote Post
skindeep1991
post Aug 3 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #290

BUSTie

Hey ladies sorry it's taken so long for me to post my laptop has been written off due to water damage (woopsie)

QUOTE(buttercups @ Aug 1 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Hey ladies, please send me some small booblet love! I'm on vacation with the fam and literally as soon as we got there, my uncle looks at me and says "hey, did you finally grow a set?" because i was wearing one of the 2-cup sized padded bras. Said it right in front of the whole family as usual so that was a great way to start. And of course I'm the smallest girl in the bikini with my gorgeous DD'd sister (who wears the same bikini as me from VS and looks AMAZING in it) and i could really use some small boobie love sent over here.

You're little breasticles are gorgeous and sexy and you should feel bad about them even if your uncle decides to make you feel bad about them. I have the kind of family that like to pick on you if you let them, not with the intentions to feel bad but just because they genuinly think it wont bother you and its a funny thing to point out...and I know from personal experience that it doesn't work that way. But you know what you gotta think.... you're young and sexy and he's past his sell by date my dear so dont worry about silly things old men say to compensate for there own lack of size because he'll be in an old peoples home with the grandmas and walking sticks way before you and no one is gonna want a saggy old man....you on the other hand will always be perky =D

QUOTE(DeeRayy @ Jul 28 2011, 11:17 PM) *
my question is, has anyone else ever battled with a distorted self image? are there any exercises that help with this?

DeeRayy i've always had issues with my weight so much that I had an eating dissorder to the point of being severely underweight a few years ago... anyways it's not an easy thing to deal with and I still struggle now. As far as what you see in the mirror and what other people see I find an exercise that helped me a lot (I don't know if it will help you as much) but is to take a photo of yourself in underwear.... keep it to yourself but if you were to look at a picture it would look a lot different to how you look in the mirror... another thing is if you look at a photo of you that was taken lets say last month or whatever and compare it to a photo you were to take now... you would deffinately notice a difference.

A thing to avoid I find are the scales because they just depress you the more you're on them. And just try to remain positive. the more time you spend away from pictures of other girls the better aswell. well for me anyways because I'm forever comparing myself to others and I know its not healthy. The time i've had without my laptop means I havent had the same access to the internet as usual so no google or facebook means I dont see pictures of other girls. So the insecurities aren't there for me because I don't compare myself. When you see someone in person its completely different because you find you dont sit there thinking 'oh I wish I looked like her' every second of every day you see them. where as when you're sat at a computer you have more time to be alone with your thoughts.

Just keep busy and be positive and always think how lucky you are to be born so beautiful and perfect and how many people in the world love you so much. becuase you're gorgeous and you shouldn't feel any less or let anyone make you feel any less. Just because someone you see is beautiful doesn't make you any less beautiful...remember that.

Also guys the nipple piercings are fantastic and have done wonders for my boobie confidence!! i'm so happy I have them i've been bra less on my days off now and feel so much more confident about my breasticles =D

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 3 2011, 06:37 AM
Post #291

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(KeraBear @ Aug 3 2011, 02:46 AM) *
Oh my. I've been on cloud nine all day because of this! It made my day! This is gonna sound sorta silly, but ... I really needed this. I've really been struggling this week. unsure.gif

oh yeah, and for those of you may have seen the "last post by: KeraBear" next to the pregnancy forum on the main page... it's not what you think! I was just sharing a funny dream i had the other night. ha ha!

Not silly at all! Very glad I could do that for you! Amazing how much words mean...good or bad...

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 2 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #292

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Aug 2 2011, 08:07 AM) *
How's that? wink.gif Oh, that was easy!

Oh my. I've been on cloud nine all day because of this! It made my day! This is gonna sound sorta silly, but ... I really needed this. I've really been struggling this week. unsure.gif

oh yeah, and for those of you may have seen the "last post by: KeraBear" next to the pregnancy forum on the main page... it's not what you think! I was just sharing a funny dream i had the other night. ha ha!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 2 2011, 07:07 AM
Post #293

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm gonna second KeraBear and say that his comment was totally creepy and gross. karategrrl is right, when he asked you if you had grown a set, you should have replied "i don't know uncle, what about you?".

Yeah, there's still time in this trip to respond to that. I know SO well, though, how hard it is to respond with the perfect comeback when someone broadsides you--like, you just don't see it coming at all! Like someone else here said...Shit. Stirrer.

the problem is not your body, it's the way you see your body that is the problem. and screw people like your uncle, they've got problems of their own.

OMG, perfectly stated.

I love you, karategrrl!! You made Buttercups' breasts sound spectacular (and for good reason. They are!). Can you say a few words about mine?

Aw shucks! You love me, you love me! <3 Well, it's easy to say nice things about your booblets too, Kerabear!! (As I can about everyone's here!) My booblets told me that yours are senstiive, perky, adorable, lovable and sexy as hell! And the best part is they are connected to an intelligent lady who's a kickass fast runner--in no small <snicker> part due to her streamlined, built-for-speed breasticles who hold themselves happily high and tight whilst Kera smokes everyone on the running track. No black eyes for Kerabear!

How's that? wink.gif Oh, that was easy!

my thirteen year old cousin looks like she's a D cup now and i had to try and ignore my insecurities as she walked around in a bikini top and shorts.

Well, you can't ignore how you feel. It's a challenge for sure--I know!! Allow yourself to feel how you feel. Acknowledge your feelings. I won't get into a whole dissertation (unless anyone wants me to elaborate), but one thng I'm slowly wrapping my head around of late is that idea that the more we try to push something away, ignore it, avoid it, the more it sticks to us. Can you maybe acknowledge how you feel and then let release the feeling? Because, you know, as DeeRayy said, it's not your body that's the problem! You have every right to feel insecure sometimes but if feeling that way clings to you and makes you feel shitty, then that feeling is not serving you well. I KNOW it is not easy, and it also sounds counter-productive, but it's kind of one of those zen riddles--acknolwedging or even welcoming something you don't want can often defuse its power. Does anyone know what I mean or am I just talking out my asshole? I don't know if I'm making any dang sense. blink.gif

+Quote Post
DeeRayy
post Aug 1 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #294

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Aug 1 2011, 06:54 AM) *
Hey ladies, please send me some small booblet love! I'm on vacation with the fam and literally as soon as we got there, my uncle looks at me and says "hey, did you finally grow a set?" because i was wearing one of the 2-cup sized padded bras. Said it right in front of the whole family as usual so that was a great way to start. And of course I'm the smallest girl in the bikini with my gorgeous DD'd sister (who wears the same bikini as me from VS and looks AMAZING in it) and i could really use some small boobie love sent over here.

Thanks for the link too secretsight, i love that girl whoever she is.

<3 buttercups

I'm gonna second KeraBear and say that his comment was totally creepy and gross. karategrrl is right, when he asked you if you had grown a set, you should have replied "i don't know uncle, what about you?".

And might I also say that I was in the same situation this weekend while at a lake with my cousin's family. my thirteen year old cousin looks like she's a D cup now and i had to try and ignore my insecurities as she walked around in a bikini top and shorts. i felt mighty embarrassed because she's six years my junior for pete's sake. but, my family never makes any comments about it because they know about my "issues" that i have with my body(thanks for telling everyone mom).

p.s.- i recently got diagnosed with bdd. so i know how much it fucking sucks sometimes when all you can do is obsess over your body. but just keep reminding yourself that the problem is not your body, it's the way you see your body that is the problem. and screw people like your uncle, they've got problems of their own. i'm definitely sending you positive boobie vibes. hang in there girl! and try your best to have some fun smile.gif

QUOTE(anarch @ Jul 31 2011, 10:58 PM) *
So, much like with obesity, involuntary physiological or chemical processes can be as or more influential than "will power" or other factors that really are within one individual's control. What I mean is, I hope you don't beat yourself up or blame yourself for needing to wrestle with this issue.

thanks for the link. very interesting. it definitely does feel like my anxiety over my body is out of my own control sometimes.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 1 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #295

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ Aug 1 2011, 12:54 PM) *
Ah, family vacations.

Is your uncle otherwise okay, or is this an isolated fuckhead comment? Because, forgive me, that was completely un-fucking acceptable. And I'd tell him so. Even better, embarasss him in front of everyone with a comment of your own. Like, can you say something in regard to his "growing a set," if you know what I mean?

Sending MUCH, Mucho MEGA boobie love to your beeeautiful, perky, gravity-defying, user-friendly booblets and nipplets!! XXXOOO And it's so awesome that you reached out to us instead of allowing Uncle Smalldick to get the best of you. Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has nnnooooo idea we're talking about him, mWAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.gif

ECK. Creepy uncle alert!!! Seriously the fact that your uncle is paying attention to your breasts creeps me out sooooooo much.

Ha ha.... i've said it once and I will say it again.... I love you, karategrrl!! You made Buttercups' breasts sound spectacular (and for good reason. They are!). Can you say a few words about mine? wink.gif

OH and I love how we've added "user friendly" to our group vocab! smile.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 1 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #296

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(buttercups @ Aug 1 2011, 01:54 PM) *

<3 buttercups

Ah, family vacations.

Is your uncle otherwise okay, or is this an isolated fuckhead comment? Because, forgive me, that was completely un-fucking acceptable. And I'd tell him so. Even better, embarasss him in front of everyone with a comment of your own. Like, can you say something in regard to his "growing a set," if you know what I mean?

Sending MUCH, Mucho MEGA boobie love to your beeeautiful, perky, gravity-defying, user-friendly booblets and nipplets!! XXXOOO And it's so awesome that you reached out to us instead of allowing Uncle Smalldick to get the best of you. Keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has nnnooooo idea we're talking about him, mWAHAHAHAHAHA! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Aug 1 2011, 08:54 AM
Post #297

Hardcore BUSTie

<3 buttercups

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Aug 1 2011, 06:41 AM
Post #298

Hardcore BUSTie

Secretsight, great link!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you and everyone here who shares great pieces like this.

+Quote Post
KeraBear
post Aug 1 2011, 04:46 AM
Post #299

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(discowombat @ Jul 30 2011, 08:01 PM) *
THAT is amazing. Thank you for sharing!

I agree. This girl rocks so hard! The tumblr girl, I mean. Although Discowombat rocks my face off equally. wink.gif

Skindeep - yea! Way to dress those girls up! smile.gif

+Quote Post
anarch
post Aug 1 2011, 12:58 AM
Post #300

Hardcore BUSTie

secretsights, that tumblr is a keeper. Thanks for the link.

DeeRayy, I don't know if this'll help, but I thought it was interesting:

[My dietician] pointed me towards clinical studies showing the vast differences in brain functioning in subjects with body dysmorphia disorder. One study showed a neural pathway that suggested that when subjects with BDD looked in the mirror, parts of the brain associated with anxiety and emotional response became overactive, essentially hijacking the visual stimuli before it could be properly processed. They literally were seeing something different due to the way their brain was attempting to interpret the visual cues.

So, much like with obesity, involuntary physiological or chemical processes can be as or more influential than "will power" or other factors that really are within one individual's control. What I mean is, I hope you don't beat yourself up or blame yourself for needing to wrestle with this issue.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 31, 2014 - 03:22 PM