The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who's Up for Going Down? The Oral Sex Thread
pepper
post Jun 6 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #421

oh, i had the boy-who-did-not-like-the-taste-or-smell-of-pussy as a lover. omg, i didn't realize at the time how emotionally damaging it would be for me to expose myself to such a monster. it took me ForEver to get over feeling like my stuff was gross. how he expected me to enjoy sex with him at all, wow.
NEVER again. that's all i gots ta say.

except for butt out alligator. yer being a jerk again. that post was about oral sex of which i'm mr savage has had and given PLENTY.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
alligator
post Jun 6 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #422

Hardcore BUSTie

And nobody knows cunnilingus like, uh, Dan Savage.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Jun 6 2006, 05:47 PM
Post #423

Hardcore BUSTie

I think at this point that no oral reciprication for me would be a deal breaker. It's one of my favourite things and I love knowing that my partner likes to do it.

I was with a guy a few months ago who would do it for...I kid you not...21 seconds. I counted the second (and last) time he did it. It's a real turn off for me when I know someone doesn't want to be doing it and doesn't make any kind of effort even after I went at it for about 20-25 minutes.

Have you mentioned it to him yet, that you'd like him to do it? Or are you just still trying to figure out how to ask him? If you've already asked and he's said he's not into it, I would definatly reconsider where it's going. One of my favourite things is to make my partner happy, and I don't think it's too much to want the same in return.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
maimy
post Jun 6 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #424

Hardcore BUSTie

StorminMad, make this a deal-breaker. Because ... it is. Laziness (Peterbilt, I'm with you!) and lack of interest in what he KNOWS you desire (you have told him this, yes?) illustrates a perfect lack of sexual reciprocity.

How can that possibly be okay?

I won't say DTMFA out of hand, but you should never, ever, ever have to CONVINCE someone you're in a sexual relationship with that your sexual satisfaction is worthwhile. Tell him, in a completely unerotic moment, without emotional edges, that cunnilingus is a non-negotiable requirement. Simple as that.

Dan Savage says oral is standard-issue fare, not a special or "extra" feature. It's coin of the realm, kids. Everyone gets it if the so desire. Everyone gives it, because they desire their partner's satisfaction. No questions asked.

+Quote Post
peterbilt
post Jun 6 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #425

BUSTie

Wait. So the reason he's never gone down is because he doesn't WANT to? Oh, don't waste your time. Psh.

(yes, I am being cavalier. But really, now.)

+Quote Post
storminmad
post Jun 6 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #426

hey folks. So, I'm hanging with a new guy and he's never gone down on a girl--never!! While this freaks me out to no end (considering he's 30 and has been engaged before), I really like him a lot and am not prepared for it to end with him just yet. What I find weird is, he (of course) has no trouble at all with me going down on him. Naturally, I don't have any trouble with it either, but I gotta admit, it's frustrating as all get-out. I have no idea how to "convince him" to go down on me, and I've never been in this kind of situation--where I feel like my sexual needs are less important than his or something.

I know this must make him sound like a total creep but does anyone have any advice on this at all? Appreciated, ladies.

+Quote Post
raskel
post May 23 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #427

Hardcore BUSTie

Mr. Raskel takes fooorrreeeevvveeeerrrr to come sometimes if he's laying down during oral. If he's kneeling over me or if he's standing up makes a huge difference. But as skc1 said, they're into it regardless.

+Quote Post
skc1
post May 23 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #428

BUSTie

Hi bemylightx, nice to meecha! I don't think you should worry about it. Generally, head is head. It feels good, guys are gonna want it regardless if they cum. In my experience, guys have a harder time on their backs, so you may want to experiment with position. If he doesn't cum, it is still great foreplay, it gets a guy wired, and ready, so just have fun with it.

Hope this helps

SKCharlie

+Quote Post
bemylightx
post May 23 2006, 01:19 AM
Post #429

Hey ladies!
I'm new here, it's nice to meet you all.
Anyway, I started dating my boyfriend like 4 months ago and everything is awesome between us. The sex is great, but for some reason every time I give him head I really hate doing it. It's really weird, I know I've never been like the olympic gold medalist in sucking dick, but the problem is that every other guy I've done it to has busted. My boyfriend tells me not to feel bad, because he never gets off from just head, but I feel like why want head (or in my case, give head) if you're not gonna get off. The fact he doesn't cum makes me not even want to do it.
Any suggestions?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 24 2006, 08:13 AM
Post #430

(o)(o)

In my experience, as with Maimy, I do enjoy deep throating. It depends, I prefer that I man has shaved his balls completely, but then right at the base, I enjoy a little bit of hair, the equivelant of a landing strip. My partner shaved completely and it just didn't do it for me. Just a bit is perfect for me.

Sweetdreams, there is nothing gross about vaginas, i love them, your partner wouldn't be licking snatch if he was grossed out about it. Just sit/lie back and enjoy, he, as do most men, gets off listing to you get off, just as you do from him.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
sweetdreams
post Apr 24 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #431

I have a problem. I love going down on my boyfriend--something about hearing him moan and gasp that just tickles me to no end--but when he goes down on me, I get self concious and I never let him finish. This is becoming frustrating for both of us so uh any advice? And as for the triming/cutting/etc of the male anatomy, a simple question: would you rather have pubes or stubble rug burn? heh.

+Quote Post
maimy
post Apr 23 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #432

Hardcore BUSTie

I guess CultureHandy's response covers that, then. *Grin*

kog3100 offered to shave for me in the past, but I've never seen it done on a guy, so can't really address what a full shaving would do or not do from my perspective - either visually or from a strictly practical standpoint. It's not something I've ever "wanted", per se. But I wouldn't object, either. (The trim Culture suggests is probably enough for me, and I do deep throat.)

My advice is, if you want your partner to try it, suggest it as a part of y'all's play. Then you can both see how you like it, AND how it works for you both.

+Quote Post
anti_fros
post Apr 22 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #433

Sorry Maimy, I should have stated that clearer; I was wonder if it is more enjoyable for the giver.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 25, 2014 - 12:14 AM