Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 155 156 157 158 159 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
freckleface7
post Jun 20 2008, 06:36 AM
Post #3121

beachcomber

(((((((((doodle))))))))))) wish I could give you some flowers and make you smile.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jun 19 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #3122

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: I haven't cried in over a year, but yesterday morning in the hospital, I was so frustrated with being back there and also from dealing with stupid shit (like my IV being in the crook of my elbow so that every time I moved my arm, it stopped and beeped and woke me up; and being unable to dress myself, trying to get that stupid gown on around my IV; and having the nurse move my IV to a very painful place on the inside of my wrist; and throwing up and having chills and a fever; plus it was about eight million degrees in my room) that I wept buckets and buckets and just kept saying, "I want to go hoooooome"....

confession: when the ER nurse (a male) ask me if I had any issues with my poop, I had to confess that I did but that it was probably brought on by a large amount of anal sex. *blushes furiously*

confession: when the CT tech asked me if there was any chance I could be pregnant, I said no....even though I just had massive amounts of sex the few days beforehand! Because I knew that even if I was pregnant, I wouldn't be having it....but a good number of medical personal in a town like this are anti-choice, and I wanted my CT scan, so I lied.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
damona
post Jun 19 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #3123

can i go to bed now?

freck, wow. that's just too weird about neighbor guy.

confession: i will be glad next week when the mr's job ends. i should be upset and worried, etc, cuz we will have no $$$ for weeks, but i just don't care. i'm so glad he will be here for a week or two, so i'm not stuck alone with the kids the whole entire summer.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 18 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #3124

Most Likely Procrastinating

i just sent a text that could be interpreted as a bit of a come-on to a boy that i'm not supposed to have a crush on anymore. partially nonintentional, partially slightly tipsy.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Jun 18 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #3125

beachcomber

confession: as extreme no-more-kids as I am/have been, in the last days, thinking there was a slim but legit possibility I was preggo again (I'm not, it really is just an ass-sucking virus that's making me really ill) I found myself thinking ' well that would be ok then; I've always been the first one to say that Babies come on Their Time, not ours' and then was feeling like a total hypocrit against being so adamantly no-more.
... and then I realised.... on the chance I Had Been.. I never wanted to put out any feelings of unwantedness to the would-be en utero, and have forgiven myself.

crazi uber complicated but essentially, good. I can allow and acknowledge being a genuinely good person sometimes. - why am I so damn hard on myself all the time?

slightly sorta O/T here: do you all remember me posting about icky creepy neighbor guy that hit on me when the mr was deployed awhile back?
well, as tragic as this is bc I truly believe it to be an accident ( & I do have a heart & feel bad for his family, just maybe not enough to contribute to his legal defense fund) I really believe karma is saying something loud & clear here:

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=104&sid=1422100
he was the 18 wheel driver.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 18 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #3126

uh huh.

... I was always ambivalent about having kids - I could go either way, no big deal - until I thought about the fact that I've been lucky enough to get exactly where I wanted to in my career, do pretty much everything I wanted to do, decided It was time to move on, and I'm now doing that, in a place i wanted to be. Then all of a sudden I wasn't so ambivalent. I'm in the perfect position (sans relationship) to have a kid and never feel like I missed anything. And now I totally want to do it.

weird. I never really had a reason to have one before. Now I do.

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Jun 18 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #3127

the moistiest

* after seeing iron man this weekend, i've decided i would eat a rack of lamb out of robert downey jr's ass. he is that hot.

* okay, so i reneg. i do want to get married. but still, an absolute NO on the kids.

* i am HAPPY today, even though i had to stay at work late AND i have more to do tonight!

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jun 18 2008, 02:04 AM
Post #3128

Most Likely Procrastinating

my least favorite coworker quit today. she had only been working there a month or two. i talked shit about her skill level and dress. i feel guilty now and feel like i somehow drove her to quit, even though i was only helpful and personable to her face (and she REALLY didn't know the programs and REALLY dressed inappropriately for an office). i still feel guilty and like it was my fault.

i never was the cool kid ever, anywhere, but at this job i've somehow sort of become a cool kid, and with it comes a lot of shit-talking. when it's merited, i will shit-talk with the best of them, but ultimately i try to be diplomatic and not be bitchy just for bitchiness' sake. i will bitch about things that people can change, or things that people are slacking off about, but i try not to condemn someone for their personality as long as their personality is not intentionally mean or dangerously ignorant/bigoted.

sometimes, though, it's hard to avoid at least laughing at other people's accurate-but-cruel comments, and later i feel really guilty.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jun 17 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #3129

Hardcore BUSTie

POOP!! Double Post....derr....

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Jun 17 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #3130

Hardcore BUSTie

I want to roll around on the ground in a crying whining fit of self pity and then buy myself chunky funky jewerly I can't afford.

I fear I may not be all that interesting of a person cause I don't seem to have any hobbies that stick (a.k.a Ima feeling a bit insecure these days) and I can't make up my mind as to what I wanna be when I grow up.

I really just want a marguarita with salt whilst watching the waves in the marina instead of overhearing Mr. Luv playin some shoot em up sci fi computer game.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jun 17 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #3131

it's cards on the table time

I don't smoke much, but I do smoke most days, and if wine is involved... yikes. I confess I'm not even considering quitting until I finish the thesis.

Zoya, you're not failing at anything. I understand it's a cliche, but waiting for the right person for you is worthwhile. It'll happen.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 17 2008, 10:39 AM
Post #3132

uh huh.

I want a baby.... I just won't do it without being in a relationship, and in that area I am failing more than spectacularly at even getting in one. ... and I probably have 3 -4 years left where I can even conceive one. yep. great.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jun 17 2008, 10:05 AM
Post #3133

Hardcore BUSTie

Been feeling like I'm going thru the motions in life, my spirituality, and just everything.

I host self pity parties about once a week.

I wish I could drag my father by his ear to the nearest VA hospital to get him some help because he will not go on his own. That way my mother could live a peaceful life and not worry whether she will find this fool dead in her house from a failed liver and kidneys from one of his drinking binges.

Pregnancy, childbirth, and raising children scares me to death. But secretly I want a baby. Just cannot afford to even think about having one in the near future.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 17 2008, 09:55 AM
Post #3134

Big Fat Bitch

I have also been smoking off & on. I quit when my dad died seven years ago, but have picked up the filthy habit again. And I like it.

I am really attracted to somebody that I shouldn't be. Not because I'm not single, but because it's inappropriate. Maybe not inappropriate . . . maybe just new & unexpected. I like to think I know my mind, but she's a fickle bitch. And this morning she can think of nothing but this person & she's smiling like a moron about it.

I've been avoiding W. I don't want to hurt him. I don't. But I can't keep going like this. He's a good man, but when I'm with him it just drives home the point that I don't belong here.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 17 2008, 09:37 AM
Post #3135

uh huh.

I have been smoking and I don't care. (I'm not a smoker)

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jun 16 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #3136

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(stargazer @ Jun 16 2008, 10:03 PM) *
confession: add me to the list of busties who think rather highly of herself. i may not have the figure of a model, but i think i look kinda good naked and i prefer to be naked. screw jammies.

Definitely have to agree here! I feel my most beautiful and most sexy/vixen-ish when I am naked. I often find myself standing in front of the mirror after showers and say "you are a sexy beast LOL". I think my husband is immune to my nekkidness now because I walk around that way so much.

Rock on fabu-busties!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 16 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #3137

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I wish I could think highly of myself too, second-guessing and doubting my abilities are two things I do a lot. Occasionally I have bouts of fabulitis, especially if I'm wearing the right skirt and high heels. Sometimes big calves are an asset. wink.gif

Confession: I still want to fuck one of my coworkers. And I'm happy that the crew I was assigned this week has him on it. Now, if I could figure out an excuse to wear 4" heels and a skirt out to an excavation site, I'd be set.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Jun 16 2008, 07:46 PM
Post #3138

brown delicious

confession: i'm craving these veggie chili cheese fries from the pick me up cafe back in chicago.

confession: add me to the list of busties who think rather highly of herself. i may not have the figure of a model, but i think i look kinda good naked and i prefer to be naked. screw jammies.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jun 16 2008, 09:25 AM
Post #3139

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

I just bought something that I really can't afford.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 16 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #3140

uh huh.

I would never ever want to come between friends, but I'm secretly kind of happy that a certain guy's best friend seemed a little peeved when I told him about my relationship with that certain guy, and the way certain guy had acted, that best friend never knew about. I don't know if he was really peeved, but just the fact that it seemed that way, made me feel a little vindicated.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 155 156 157 158 159 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 08:52 AM