Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 198 199 200 201 202 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
llamas
post May 10 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #3981

Hardcore BUSTie

I have never been popular or 'cool', and have always been not only fine with that, but proud of it. In the last year or so, though, when I hang out with a certain group of new friends I am by default one of the cool kids. I feel like such a sellout because I love the feeling and crave it badly now. This isn't high school or even college, so I don't know why I care so much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
knorl05
post May 10 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #3982

Hardcore BUSTie

most people annoy me. sometimes i mask my impatience with sarcasm or insincerity.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 7 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #3983

Hardcore BUSTie

me too, culture

sometimes i feel like my boyfriend is too sweet and too caring. i want him to say no to me, i want him to be too busy for me every once in a while when i make an unexpected appearance. i don't ever want his world to revolve around me, because mine is never, ever going to revolve around him

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 7 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #3984

(o)(o)

I get really overwhelmed by my women friends, to the point where I can't talk to them for days at a time.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 6 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #3985

Hardcore BUSTie

sometimes i really want my acquaintance-friend (the kind where you're friends, and it's fun and fine, but on a moderately superficial level) to notice the used condoms in my boyfriend's trash can so i can find out once and for all if she think's i'm going to hell 'cause i'm playing with weiners before marriage

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post May 6 2007, 03:01 PM
Post #3986

Hardcore BUSTie

((PNP)) I've been there. Feel free to PM/MySpace me if you wanna talk. It takes a long time to feel like you have some control over the sitch.

I hate being called ma'am by strangers too, and I feel like a lameass for thinking that, because I'm generally not afraid to be old.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post May 6 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #3987

the moistiest

* i feel the sadness encroaching again, even though i've been doing okay keeping it at bay...

* i am tired of hearing my friend talk about her friend who died in the war a while back

* i hate being called "ma'am" unless it's in a cheeky/kinky sense. i don't want to hear it from the grocery store cashier.

* maelstrom intrugues me smile.gif

+Quote Post
prettynpink
post May 6 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #3988

Hardcore BUSTie

I wish that I wasnt overweight. People tell me that I look good, my husband tells me that I'm hot, but I cant stand looking at myself in the mirror. I know I'm awesome, but I dont feel like I look that way. I wish that my eating issues were that I ate too little and not too much. How sad is it that I wish I had the balls to starve myself? Excercising and eating right are hard and I cant lose what I want fast enough. I want to be a size 10 again... not 16. I dont feel pretty. I feel fat and frumpy and ugly. I dont understand how my husband can stand being with me. I hardly can.

I feel guilty about dreaming about my ex. Its not sex dreams or anything like that. Its more like dreams where we sit, we talk about how good our lives are now, how happy we are that we did split because life is awesome for us now. Its silly, but it still makes me feel guilty that I'm dreaming about catching up with him when I'm laying in bed with the Mr.

--------------------
Whats brown and sticky? A STICK! bwuahahahahahahahahahaaaa

+Quote Post
coela
post May 6 2007, 10:40 AM
Post #3989

Hardcore BUSTie

I hate throwing parties and always get anxious when I do, and depressed afterwards.

I smell my hair a lot. I've done it since I was a kid. I also smell my fingers when I pick at scabs.

I sometimes think babies are really ugly.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post May 6 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #3990

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Apr 29 2007, 06:10 AM) *
Yep, I did see that, faerie. I love that they pick that, rather than some deep, introspective comment I made. laugh.gif

Confession: I'm becoming very hostile towards people who smoke. Like, it's becoming "you may as well be a heroin addict" to me. I know it's an addiction, a hard-to-quit one, and I know that a lot of people out there who smoke want to quit, but I just hate the smell so much and I'm tired of it invading my space. My new downstairs neighbors smoke and now I can't keep my windows open because they smoke outside. My next door neighbors smoke and it comes in through the holes in the walls in the bathroom where the pipes pass through. It drives me fucking nuts, it makes me feel sick and I just want to strangle people for smoking. I know that there are people reading this who smoke and I know you're probably offended, and I'm sorry if you are. I love you on Bust, but cod help you if we met IRL and you reeked. Why can't more people be like me and just have never started at all.

Sorry. I just had to get that off my [pink, healthy-lunged] chest.

And now I'm off to close my windows.

word.

I work at a gas station so I have to sell cigarettes all day long and I'm not a people person to begin with. I get sick of seeing the same fucking people coming in constantly to buy cigarettes so at this point whenever someone buys them I take a moment to picture them dying of lung cancer. I don't even care how horrible that is, I hate most people that much. I also get really disgusted when someone comes in at 7:30 on a Saturday morning or whatever. It disgusts me that they got up out of bed when they didn't have to, just to feed their pathetic addiction, and meanwhile I dragged MYSELF out of bed because I had to come to work and make minimum wage selling this stupid shit.

That felt good.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 6 2007, 09:34 AM
Post #3991

(o)(o)

zoya. I understand.

I get bored with men quickly.

I'm bored with life, but I don't know what I can do to change it.

I have this feeling deep inside me that I will do something for the greater good. I just don't know what it is yet. I am afraid to find out.

I feel most alive and most complete when I am surrounded by nature when I am at the park and I forget that technology and the outside world exists.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 5 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #3992

uh huh.

I am really slow on the uptake. I will think of things I should have said as a response to any given thing in a conversation, hours, or sometimes days, later.

I beat myself up for things that I say and do, especially since I often say things before I think.

I struggle with low grade depression. I know that when I am "up" things go so much better in every area of my world, but that familiar feeling of dysthymia is like a cocoon sometimes. an uncomfortable cocoon, but one I can sink into very easily once I start to slide. Even with the anti depressants. I'm there right now, and I'm at the point where I'm scared to feel happy, because I'm scared that might mean everything changing. I see how ass backward that is on one level, and yet it completely feels comfortable on another level. I hate it.

+Quote Post
kelkello
post May 5 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #3993

The rest is gravy...

Were taking back cunt! I love that word!

--------------------
The greatest instance of serendipity since penicillin.

+Quote Post
skinwithoutscars
post May 5 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #3994

BUSTie

so a friend and i have major UST (unresolved sexual tension), and we tried to resolve it a couple of times.

i don't like the way he kisses. (he's not a bad kisser, we just have different kissing styles, you know what i mean?)

but we still have UST and i would still engage in drunken making out because of my long-ass dry spell.

i'm a bad person. and i know i shouldn't be willing to sacrifice this friendship in any way, and i especially shouldn't kiss people who don't thrill me with their kissing style, but . . . sometimes you just think with your cunt.

haven't acted on it yet; can't say i won't.

--------------------
I've stepped off the plane. Half of me is panicked that I've forgotten my parachute,
but no small part of me is thrilled to be flying.

+Quote Post
MaybeSparrow
post May 5 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #3995

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(octobersky @ May 5 2007, 12:41 PM) *
I'm completely freaked out that I won't find a teaching job for this school year. I'm afraid that if I do luck into an interview that they will take one look at me and decide since I can't control my weight how could I control a classroom? and that will be the end of jobs for me. I'm freaked that most people I will be competing with for jobs are 10 years younger and much more cute and perky. My fear has become so real that I spend a about two hours a day working out and thinking about all the foods I can't eat.

October, you should come and talk in the bulimia and anorexia thread. Its a great place to talk about stuff like this.

--------------------
"Acquiring knowledge is like biting into a cheese that gets bigger with every bite" --Henry Miller

+Quote Post
octobersky
post May 5 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #3996

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm completely freaked out that I won't find a teaching job for this school year. I'm afraid that if I do luck into an interview that they will take one look at me and decide since I can't control my weight how could I control a classroom? and that will be the end of jobs for me. I'm freaked that most people I will be competing with for jobs are 10 years younger and much more cute and perky. My fear has become so real that I spend a about two hours a day working out and thinking about all the foods I can't eat.

+Quote Post
into_a_bulb
post May 4 2007, 09:02 PM
Post #3997

BUSTie

QUOTE(pollystyrene @ Apr 29 2007, 02:10 AM) *
Yep, I did see that, faerie. I love that they pick that, rather than some deep, introspective comment I made. laugh.gif

Confession: I'm becoming very hostile towards people who smoke. Like, it's becoming "you may as well be a heroin addict" to me. I know it's an addiction, a hard-to-quit one, and I know that a lot of people out there who smoke want to quit, but I just hate the smell so much and I'm tired of it invading my space. My new downstairs neighbors smoke and now I can't keep my windows open because they smoke outside. My next door neighbors smoke and it comes in through the holes in the walls in the bathroom where the pipes pass through. It drives me fucking nuts, it makes me feel sick and I just want to strangle people for smoking. I know that there are people reading this who smoke and I know you're probably offended, and I'm sorry if you are. I love you on Bust, but cod help you if we met IRL and you reeked. Why can't more people be like me and just have never started at all.

Sorry. I just had to get that off my [pink, healthy-lunged] chest.

And now I'm off to close my windows.

I quit smoking once I found out I was pregnant and I've never gone back ( 2 years). Now I am vigilant when it comes to even being outside and having someone smoking in the near vacinity of my daughter. I get enraged. My boyfriend's brother has moved in the apartment downstairs and his bedroom is right under my daughter's room and I can smell smoke everytime I'm in her room. I told them yesterday a little white lie that the duplex is non-smoking. I haven't smelt smoke since.

+Quote Post
flanker_ji
post May 4 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #3998

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a profound addcition to answering questions on Yahoo! Answers. It is so much fun, new questions are continually coming in, and thus, the distraction can be never-ending unless you have a lot of self-control. For me, guilt and impending obligations are the only things that help me log off.

--------------------
"Patience is a virtue, but I don't have the time..."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 4 2007, 02:11 PM
Post #3999

(o)(o)

I self sabatoge in relationships.

I think I'm getting a crushie on Navy Boy. Eeeep.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Apr 30 2007, 02:13 PM
Post #4000

Hardcore BUSTie

I torture myself over things that I cannot control.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 198 199 200 201 202 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 06:49 AM