Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 158 159 160 161 162 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
deschatsrouge
post Jun 2 2008, 06:09 PM
Post #3181

A symphony of atrocities.

After not Belly Dancing for five months I perform, without stretching first. Mrs. Rouge said I didn't look out of practice, and I didn't look like a fool. But damn! My muscles ache like a beeyatch. I have no one else but my self to blame.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
grrrlyouwant
post Jun 1 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #3182

Hardcore BUSTie

the first several weeks in my new place, when i was on my own, i was coming home after work every day and fixing myself a big drink. like regular tall water glass big, sometimes two. now that my daughter's moved in and i'm finally out of jack and bacardi, i kind of miss it, and i try not to look at the three full bottles of tequila i've got left. i think that if my natural stinginess when it comes to spending my own money ever fails me, i could easily become an alcoholic.

--------------------
and with her step, i move my feet and with her hand, i feel my skin and with her need, i find i'm saved

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Jun 1 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #3183

Hardcore BUSTie

I just spent 12 excruciating hours and $120 getting these braids in my hair and I dont even know why it took so long. But they look great and I wont have to do my hair for the next 2 months WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Secondary confession, I've had more hairstyles in my lifetime than should be allowed on one person. LMAO

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jun 1 2008, 12:57 PM
Post #3184

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I think I am the girliest of my coworkers.

I'm also the most foul-mouthed and the one who always has a dirty joke to tell, which balances out everything.

When I'm feeling insecure, I shop, and that is why my bank account is running low. I know the books and CDs I buy won't make me happy, but at least they'll keep me entertained and occupied so I'm not stuck thinking about how everything is so uncertain in my life right now.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 31 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #3185

(o)(o)

I am well and truly self absorbed and selfish.

I am also a miserable cow sometimes.

when a situation comes up, I frequently wonder how I will benefit.

On more than one occassion I have fucked a former friends good friends. His friends hit on me and I'm a horny little devil. I have no doubt this is going to come around and bite me in the ass.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 31 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #3186

Hardcore BUSTie

or you could say, "I am stinking it to the man".

Sorry, i couldn't resist.... tongue.gif

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
obelix2
post May 31 2008, 09:42 AM
Post #3187

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I am going in to work today. But in protest, I will not brush my skanky, furry teeth. Nor will I shower or put on deodorant. And I haven't washed my hair since Tuesday morning.

I am sticking it to the man.

+Quote Post
likeanyother
post May 31 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #3188

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh I totally didn’t think you were suggesting I was petty. Actually, the sympathetic responses gave me the confidence to finally just tell him that it bothered me. What ensued belongs in a different thread, but suffice to say he will now NEVER change it. Jackass.

And, to include the requisite confession: I changed mine back to “in a relationship” because I realized I can’t deal with the cognitive dissonance involved in cheating (physical or emotional). I don’t know if that’s good or bad, maybe both....

+Quote Post
pherber
post May 30 2008, 08:07 PM
Post #3189

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm lounging here, because I'm procrastrinating Dottie Parker style.
I'm sooo lazy, I can't even bother to check, if I spelt "procrastination" right.

PS:
Hope noone thinks, I suggested likeanyother is petty.
I meant this in a very ironic context, and I'd be very pissed off, too, if my boyfriend did that. wink.gif

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post May 30 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #3190

the moistiest

*doodlebug's sex posts are hotter than the one-handed reads in BUST tongue.gif

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post May 29 2008, 08:51 PM
Post #3191

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I got drunk tonight and am still wondering why I didn't annoy everyone.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 29 2008, 05:34 AM
Post #3192

beachcomber

I'm realising more and more how (duh) completely important for me to present a =happy w/ my body as it is= body image to frecklette right now in her teen years, but it's soooo hard w/ finally having joined a gym & lost a bunch of weight ( good example of taking control of my weight to be healthier) but then re-gained so much back when I injured my back that when I look in the mirror or put on clothes that had been loose, all I feel again is bad which I know I externalize to my family/her.

I have been pretty content being virtually totally introverted irl as compared to emails sent in cyberspace lately.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 28 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #3193

(o)(o)

Word Kitten.

Confession: My friends are really starting to tire me. I just want to be alone right now, I'm in a fucking mood.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
kittenb
post May 28 2008, 07:05 AM
Post #3194

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

QUOTE(likeanyother @ May 23 2008, 10:18 AM) *
In frustration over my 1.5-year boyfriend's myspace status STILL listed as "single" I changed mine to "swinger..."

I don't think you are being petty. I'd be pissed.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
pherber
post May 27 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #3195

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(likeanyother @ May 23 2008, 03:18 PM) *
In frustration over my 1.5-year boyfriend's myspace status STILL listed as "single" I changed mine to "swinger" and have since received three messages from ex-boyfriends and crushes to "hang out." And today, I'm going out to lunch with one of them. Though I know won't do anything other than be friends with him, I still feel trifling and passive-aggressive. But for some reason I'd rather be that than called "petty" by my boyfriend for bringing up the myspace thing. Oooh, relationships!

I'm "petty" like that, too.
It so peeves me, that I'm not amongst the myspace top-friends of the bar, where I work. I'm also not mentioned in their list of workers. Everyone else is, even the ones, who don't work there anymore.
People might consider it petty, but these things just show, how little respect someone has for you.
I wish I could get a little revenge like you, but I have no idea, what to do. sad.gif

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 24 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #3196

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

I thought I had to work early this morning so I rushed my sleepover out of bed right after sex....but when I grabbed the bus schedule, I saw my work schedule and realized I had an extra 2.5 hours - and I didn't tell him, because I still wanted him to go and let me have some quiet time.

I like fucking him a lot, but other than playtime, I really don't want the man in my space: filling up the floorspace with his crap, making his messes, and leaving the toilet seat up (not to mention his cracked up conspiracy theories and his obsession with getting rich). I can already see that if this thing went where he thinks it's going (it's sooooo not - I've told him), it would be a lifetime of me picking up after a little boy and resenting his constant presence.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 23 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #3197

Hardcore BUSTie

damn, i just beat the shit out of two people in the virtual fight club thread and, my cod, i feel so much better. whew! i am going to have to use that one a lot more.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post May 23 2008, 01:42 PM
Post #3198

Hardcore BUSTie

Family Circus is lame, but I really despise Zippy. It's ugly, annoying, and stupid.

+Quote Post
anna k
post May 23 2008, 09:43 AM
Post #3199

Hardcore BUSTie

Nelly, the worst thing is that The Family Circus is right at the end of the comics and it's like the comics are incomplete if you don't read it. Wasn't there a movie that talked about this?

Go. Timothy Olyphant's character talks about how he reads it every day as a habit, yet despises it.

I was remembering a shirt that I wore when I was sixteen, and realizing that I looked like a 1950s Italian girl from Brooklyn, with a great little compact frame with a big bust and shapely butt in a pencil skirt. I didn't know how good I looked back then.

+Quote Post
likeanyother
post May 23 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #3200

Hardcore BUSTie

In frustration over my 1.5-year boyfriend's myspace status STILL listed as "single" I changed mine to "swinger" and have since received three messages from ex-boyfriends and crushes to "hang out." And today, I'm going out to lunch with one of them. Though I know won't do anything other than be friends with him, I still feel trifling and passive-aggressive. But for some reason I'd rather be that than called "petty" by my boyfriend for bringing up the myspace thing. Oooh, relationships!

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 158 159 160 161 162 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 02:29 AM