the moistiest

LOL aqua!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gumby_cc
post Jan 25 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #4262

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I just saw a bedbug in my bed. And I am freaking out about it.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jan 24 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #4263

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

anytime my boss tells me i work faster than my coworkers, i use it as an excuse to goof off even more than i already do.

Same here, mouse. Right now I've got the least amount of work I can do and not get into trouble figured out to an exact science.

I've sent out a few resumes, gone on a few interviews, but nothing has panned out and right now every job posting looks as horrible as my current job.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 24 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #4264

Most Likely Procrastinating

QUOTE(OreosMom @ Jan 23 2007, 07:21 PM) *

Boredom at work is a definite sign that it's time to explore other career opportunities. I always enjoy a challenge and something new to do at work. Being a technician, I always have new issues to resolve and challenges. Thats what keeps my job so exciting. Maybe it is time to see what else is out there?

oh, i know, oreosmom. i like this job, but i've gotten everything i possibly can out of it. i'm not learning anything new and i'm not going to move anywhere in the company, i've got 8 months of it under my belt which is solid on a resume, and i've already got way more material than i could ever use in my portfolio. this job is not going to give me anything else that i don't already have from it.

i'm already casting around....i applied to one job but i haven't heard back from them and it's around when they said they'd be making a decision. i have a couple other connections/leads but i have to make sure my portfolio and resume are top notch before i go track em down.

thanks smile.gif

/derail

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
OreosMom
post Jan 23 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #4265

BUSTie

QUOTE(mouse @ Jan 23 2007, 09:21 PM) *

anytime my boss tells me i work faster than my coworkers, i use it as an excuse to goof off even more than i already do.
i need to leave this job. i do it way to well. sad.gif

Boredom at work is a definite sign that it's time to explore other career opportunities. I always enjoy a challenge and something new to do at work. Being a technician, I always have new issues to resolve and challenges. Thats what keeps my job so exciting. Maybe it is time to see what else is out there?

+Quote Post
aquagirl3
post Jan 23 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #4266

Hardcore BUSTie

I am a teacher and when all my students finally leave after 7th period, the first thing I do is fart.

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Jan 23 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #4267

Hardcore BUSTie

We had to cancel our gym membership to cut back on our monthly bills. Which makes me feel guilty on so many levels. I really want to get in better shape. Also, our membership takes 30 days to cancel, but I feel wierd about going since I'm feeling like a deadbeat.

My job loathing is reaching an all time high. And I am surprised of how tollerant I have grown over the years. I want to march up to my boss and quit, all Twisted Sister 'We are not going to take it' style....but I need the money, so I bite my tongue and put up with quite a bit of shit.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 23 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #4268

i need to leave this job. i do it way to well. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
GoGoMassacre
post Jan 23 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #4269

BUSTie

My boyfriend doesn't know that I was COMPLETELY virginal and innocent...not even kissed...before I met him. I was really shy through highschool and when I met him, he brought me out of my shell but I felt stupid and ugly thinking about the fact that I had done absolutely nothing...and stupidly, I thought he'd feel the same about me if he knew. So I told him I'd been kissed and some other stuff. All a lie. The only lie I've actually ever told him.

--------------------
We're not pom-pom, dancin', gigglin' girls..

+Quote Post
starshine
post Jan 23 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #4270

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm self-sabotaging my thesis. Missing deadlines, not doing enough work. Not too sure why when I have so little time left, but it is definitely time to stop!!!

QUOTE(doodlebug @ Jan 21 2007, 04:27 PM) *

confession: sometimes when my cats really need attention, I buy them off with treats. I throw a handful of Whiskas Temptations out into the living room, and they spend almost a half hour tracking them all down.

Yet another example of why remaining childfree has been one of my wisest decisions.

2nd Confession: I tried this last night, and it worked brilliantly. Which adds just another reason to why I am still childfree, and will remain so for a little while longer....

Thanks for the brilliant idea by the way! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 22 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #4271

(o)(o)

I now also want a vulva stamp! Neatness.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jan 22 2007, 02:35 PM
Post #4272

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I now want a rubber stamp of a vulva.

I take delight in grossing people out with dissection stories

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Jan 22 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #4273

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

dusty certainly rivals auralpoison for being the funniest BUSTie laugh.gif .

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jan 22 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #4274

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a rubber stamp of a vulva in my purse.

+Quote Post
tesao
post Jan 22 2007, 04:11 AM
Post #4275

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

i have been soooooooooooooooooooo tempted to stray. especially when the guy who was 13 years my junior propositioned me.

+Quote Post
kickitkickitkick...
post Jan 22 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #4276

BUSTie

QUOTE(culturehandy @ Jan 21 2007, 07:43 PM) *

Sometimes I think I am going crazy. I get this really bad de ja vous feeling (like right now) in my stomach and I start to freak out, inside. I have previously heard voices when this has happened. Not like it happens all the time.

It sounds like anxiety attacks. I suffered from them throughout high school and it really feels like you are out of control/going crazy. The best way I dealt with it (besides medication) was to excuse myself from class and go be alone. I'd take slow breaths in and slow breaths out until the attack subsided.

Confession: I really love my job. After graduating, this is finally my real "big-girl", welcome to the real world corporate job. My boss is leaving the company at the end of this week and that has me very nervous. I hope I'll have a new boss that was just as great as she was.

--------------------
The most beautiful woman on this planet!

+Quote Post
mouse
post Jan 21 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #4277

confession: the self-congratulatory PostSecrets REALLY piss me off.

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jan 21 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #4278

(o)(o)

Sometimes I think I am going crazy. I get this really bad de ja vous feeling (like right now) in my stomach and I start to freak out, inside. I have previously heard voices when this has happened. Not like it happens all the time.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jan 21 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #4279

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: sometimes when my cats really need attention, I buy them off with treats. I throw a handful of Whiskas Temptations out into the living room, and they spend almost a half hour tracking them all down.

Yet another example of why remaining childfree has been one of my wisest decisions.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jan 21 2007, 04:21 PM
Post #4280

belligerently lazy

confession: I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies, The Godfather movies, or any of the James Bond movies. My boyfriend will never get over this. Although he takes great pride in the fact that he has never seen Forrest Gump.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 212 213 214 215 216 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 17, 2014 - 08:12 PM