The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 167 168 169 170 171 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
neurotic.nelly
post Jun 4 2008, 09:55 AM
Post #3361

Hardcore BUSTie

((((Vendetta))))) - I wish I had some words for you. ~wishing you wellness, and power vibes~

My breasts are small and supple and sweet. There is just enough. When I go outside, my breasts do not get as much attention that my other curves get. I see where the eyes go and it isn't my chest *hehehe* I could not imagine the attention that a size C cup and my other curves would get. I do not want that much attention from pervy men. Never have, never will. *sending loving vibes to my breasts*

(((starship))) The only people who need to point out other's "flaws" are people dealing with their own insecurities. I would not take it personal, easier said than done for sure.

karategrrl - that another awesome thing about small breasts, we can make low cuts look classy as opposed to trashy. Big ups for small boobies.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 4 2008, 06:25 AM
Post #3362

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jun 3 2008, 06:54 PM) *
So here we were, at lunch, arguing again for the same issue... and I tell him for the 100th time that I don't feel sexy around him anymore and I'm afraid I never will. So, he's right that he can't do nothing about it now and I shouldn't keep making his life miserable because of that but.. I'm just so sad. It's like something has been ripped off from me. I can't help to feel inadequate and obsess over his boob thing when we're intimate and that stops me from being sexual. What would you girls do? Do you think you could just forget and be yourselves again? I know I should and can't tell why I can't. How can I be able to just don't give a fuck about what he thinks and likes and have said and get myself out of this miserable state? Is it possible that we can be happy again? I get so sad when I think about his boob thing that all I can do is to cry... My female pride is painfully hurt.

(((vendetta))

Breasts don't start fights. People do. Of course you are having trouble feeling sexy! Who wouldn't, if the person they love expressed--many times--a preference or liking for something completely different. It's impossible to forget--once something is said, it's said, and there's no taking it back.

Sounds like you are beating yourself up for not being able to "get over" what he has heaped on you. Don't make yourself feel worse by doing that. It sounds like he was insensitive and-whether or not he meant it--he hurt you badly. In situations like this, I honestly don't know what's worse--to hurt someone intentionally or to be so clueless and insensitive as to do something that hurts someone unintentionally.

There's nothing wrong with you, grrl. If it makes you feel any better, my husband has had episodes of flirting that hurt me unbelievably deeply. What hurt me even more is his inability to acknowledge any wrongdoing or even acknowledge that that was what he was doing--he wouldn't even call it "flirting"--he called it "a way of interacting." That shit made me feel like absolute crap, eroded my trust in him and put us in therapy.

I do have a point here...this shit IS big stuff you are dealing with. Some may say they were "just words" or "get over it" or blah blah blah, but it runs deeper than that. Believe me, I know.

Sounds like he has damaged your trust and your self-esteem. As much as we might all like to believe our self-esteem is indestructible, I know mine has taken huge blows when hubby flirted (no matter what he called it). There's nothing wrong with you, honey--you're just human--and hurting. Given your situation, it sounds like you have every right to be upset. I wold be, too! (((HUGS)))

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Jun 3 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #3363

Hardcore BUSTie

So here we were, at lunch, arguing again for the same issue... and I tell him for the 100th time that I don't feel sexy around him anymore and I'm afraid I never will. So, he's right that he can't do nothing about it now and I shouldn't keep making his life miserable because of that but.. I'm just so sad. It's like something has been ripped off from me. I can't help to feel inadequate and obsess over his boob thing when we're intimate and that stops me from being sexual. What would you girls do? Do you think you could just forget and be yourselves again? I know I should and can't tell why I can't. How can I be able to just don't give a fuck about what he thinks and likes and have said and get myself out of this miserable state? Is it possible that we can be happy again? I get so sad when I think about his boob thing that all I can do is to cry... My female pride is painfully hurt.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Jun 3 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #3364

Hardcore BUSTie

V- sorry for the delayed post. Good for you!! It's awesome that you are taking steps to put yourself back where you belong, in love with yourself! You rock!!
(((V)))

Karate- I wear low cut (to beneath my sternum) tops all the time, because I have NO cleavage, so i use my collarbones / sternum as my cleavage, which the boy finds just as sexy!

(((starship))) - people can suck, but your boy is awesome!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Jun 3 2008, 06:12 AM
Post #3365

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(greenbean @ Jun 3 2008, 05:56 AM) *
Came across this recently and had to post: http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01couvpb88qy0.jpg
Shes one of Jane Birkin's daughters/charlotte gainsbourg's half sister (talk about a whole family of small breasted icons!) on the cover of Playboy France..
more pics here:
http://hotbisexualmodel.blogspot.com/2008/...t-yet-dead.html
love it!

Someone else posted these not too long ago, but they are so great, I don't mind the reminder! smile.gif

On a side note: Today I'm wearing a pretty low-cut dress (down to that little notch on my breastbone) and I almost didn't wear it, thinking it was too low-cut for work, but then I realized on me it's really not that sexualized and therefore i can get away with. I mentioned this to a busty co-worker (like, "Does this look okay??") and she told me she'd look "like a prostitute" in a dress like mine, with her "breast-uh-siz" (ha) hanging all out. I'm counting my blessings when I can!!!

+Quote Post
greenbean
post Jun 2 2008, 11:39 PM
Post #3366

Hardcore BUSTie

Came across this recently and had to post: http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01couvpb88qy0.jpg
Shes one of Jane Birkin's daughters/charlotte gainsbourg's half sister (talk about a whole family of small breasted icons!) on the cover of Playboy France..
more pics here:
http://hotbisexualmodel.blogspot.com/2008/...t-yet-dead.html
love it!

--------------------
I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.--John Waters

+Quote Post
starship
post Jun 2 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #3367

Hardcore BUSTie

why do people thinnk its ok to just point out that im flat chested and remark on my body.grrr.I need to become more resilliant to insensitive comments or im never going to get over this boob issue

i found myself cringing slightly when my bf touched me the other day.total mood killer

not sure why because he always tries to reassure me. He called me a trophy gf..i said i was more like the booby prize, without the booby...he said i was the booty prize and thats good enough for him:)

I know large breasts have problems too but ive noticed that the large breast forum tends to deal more with practicalities whereas our problems revolve around the psychological, not physical, difficulties

((Vendetta))

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post May 31 2008, 10:34 AM
Post #3368

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm seeing a therapist next week, I'll give it a try. I suppose I can only get better if I brake up with him as I'm not seeing myself getting confident naked in front of him, not anymore. He ruined it and I blew it.
I hope it's worth the huge amount of money spent.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 30 2008, 06:35 AM
Post #3369

Hardcore BUSTie

So good to see you back, DJ. It's just not the same without you!

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ May 29 2008, 10:05 PM) *
i LOVE men, but i also LOVE a little man-bashing. their brains just aren't wired the same.

Dang, it's so true. For most of my younger life I swore we were really all the same, but esp. with my husband, it's really hit home that we are two different species.

QUOTE(dj-bizmonkey @ May 29 2008, 10:05 PM) *
anything can be 'big because i'm fat.' as in, 'those onions are big because i'm fat.' i'm not fat and my boobs aren't big, so i guess that's why we found it so hilarious.

That is cute! That kind of humor reminds me of my hubby. He's convinced he's fat. He has a bit of a belly, but he's so huge and muscular overall it really doesn't look bad at all--it balances out and he's a hottie. Whenever I give him a compliment, it goes something like this:

Me: Nice ass!
Him: Fat ass.
Me: Nice legs!
Him: Fat legs.
Me (now catching on to the game): Nice cock!
Him: Wimpy cock.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post May 29 2008, 03:48 PM
Post #3370

Hardcore BUSTie

wow. i have been totally out of the loop for too long! my bf just moved in here, my parents were in town, slaving away at work. ANYWAY. you ladies have kept up a great discussion in here and i'm glad to see/read how positive everyone is being.

i LOVE men, but i also LOVE a little man-bashing. their brains just aren't wired the same. i will say that my bf is always very supportive and sweet when it comes to my body. i've put on some weight recently and as a result, my boobs are just slightly bigger. only perceptable to me, really. he was grabbing them the other day and i said, 'they are big because i'm fat!' i don't know if i had funny tone or what, but it has become a running joke between us now. anything can be 'big because i'm fat.' as in, 'those onions are big because i'm fat.' i'm not fat and my boobs aren't big, so i guess that's why we found it so hilarious.

i've really lucked out with j. he's the man who waved his hand and said 'big boobs are overrated.'

QUOTE(Vendetta @ May 26 2008, 11:08 AM) *
He can say that if I'm a headache being this good-looking, I would be a nightmare with boobs. Is that supposed to be a compliement?

i had a good friend say something very similar to me. it was along the lines of 'dj, you'd be too pretty if you had boobs.' wtf?

(((((vendetta))))) i judging from everything i've read, i think you might do well by seperating from this guy. i'm not saying that you have to break up permanently, but he is obviously wreaking havoc on your self-esteem whether he is intending to or not. you need to surround yourself with people/activities that make you feel good about yourself. you said you used to be 'sex-queen.' what was going on in those days? who were you hanging out with and what were you doing? you might try getting back to that. he may have f-ed up your sex life with him, but that's no reason you can't feel sexy. good luck, let us know how it all turns out.

strongirl Posted Today, 09:53 AM
all that stuff can be cute and sexy as all heck, and I can pull it off in a way that busty women can't. Nanny nanny nah nah.

hahahahaha!! i love it. my bustier lady friends always say how jealous they are of the tops i can get away with.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 29 2008, 11:38 AM
Post #3371

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(strongirl @ May 29 2008, 02:53 PM) *
On the topic of small breasts being equated with teen sexual images, I personally have always felt that my sexual appeal was basically girlish and I don't have a problem with that. If I had other assets (big tits or booty) I'd make the best of it and flaunt them. But what I have instead is a playful, girlish appeal that (like others have mentioned here), I sometimes emphasize for sexy fun. Miniskirts and socks, little girly tops, all that stuff can be cute and sexy as all heck, and I can pull it off in a way that busty women can't. Nanny nanny nah nah.

An older friend once told me when I made a joke about getting implants that I should never do it because it would make me look "matronly" and I would lose my "cuteness". I think it was good advice.

"Nanny nanny nah nah. " laugh.gif laugh.gif

Strongirl, thanks for the reminder!!! All too often I think i'm not "womanly" b/c of my small breasts, but you are right--they can be part of a whole package of youthful, girlish appeal. Granted, there are many men who only like large ones, and (as we have discussed here, and I hate to admit), the breast implant phenomenon is inflating (no pun intended) perceptions of the "average" breast size. However, many men just like breasts--large, small, medium, etc. --and who they are connected to is important, too.

I almost forgot I did this, ladies!!!!.......
Over the weekend, I was having a good-natured argument with my visiting sister-in-law over who had the smaller breasts--me (now and always) or her (pre-pregnancy). For years, she has always argued she "had nothing...wore A-cups," bla bla bla. This time I set the record straight by flashing her. It came to that. The look on her face was priceless: a nanosecond of shock (as in, "she just actually flashed me!") and then agreement: "Oh, yes, they ARE small." (Duh! what I have been telling her all these years!!!?) laugh.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
strongirl
post May 29 2008, 08:36 AM
Post #3372

Hardcore BUSTie

Couple of quick comments here -

Vendetta - just want to add my support to the outpouring you are getting here. The main thing is be kind to yourself. Love yourself. You deserve it and you have the power to do it. You are a beautiful, intelligent, caring woman. This time of pain and distress will pass and you will grow from it. Hang in there!

On the topic of small breasts being equated with teen sexual images, I personally have always felt that my sexual appeal was basically girlish and I don't have a problem with that. If I had other assets (big tits or booty) I'd make the best of it and flaunt them. But what I have instead is a playful, girlish appeal that (like others have mentioned here), I sometimes emphasize for sexy fun. Miniskirts and socks, little girly tops, all that stuff can be cute and sexy as all heck, and I can pull it off in a way that busty women can't. Nanny nanny nah nah.

An older friend once told me when I made a joke about getting implants that I should never do it because it would make me look "matronly" and I would lose my "cuteness". I think it was good advice.

This is not to be confused with pedophilia, which is violating children and WRONG, just to be clear. Taking the natural sexual impulses and feelings that we all had as kids and teens but didn't act on (hopefully) because we were too young, and using that energy and imagery in a mature, adult sexuality is a whole different thing.

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 28 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #3373

Hardcore BUSTie

((vendetta))

*derailment ahead*
karategrrl - (back to louis hay for a second) i found the movie on google video under the title 'metaphysical healing', and i watched the whole thing yesterday after being bombarded with negative emotions and arguing with my bf all day. i cried like a baby, but after i was done i felt so much better, and i picked up her book and i am determined to go thru it again and this time i am going to do all the exercises. i started today, it feels really good, and i feel very centered. oh yea, remember the woman i was telling you about earlier who channels those benevolent beings, Esther Hicks, she is in the video, but she isn't channeling. She was the woman who wore a black suit and white shirt with a fanned out collar, and she spoke about being connected to the source a lot.

Here she, err, they are!

*end derailment*

Large or small breasts. I think that both have there issues.

Here's what I enjoy about small breasts:
not having men oogle me too much ( i like a little attention )
being able to jog without looking awkward up top
being comfortable jogging for long distances.
no back problems.
i think my pms breast pain is minor compared to what it could be if i were larger...(???)
being able to hide them when i hug people... they are not constantly in the way of a hug...
again dressing sexy, playing with certain fetishized styles.

one last thing... have any of you seen the itty bitty titty committee movie? i thought it was a let down. the actresses were bland, and the script was too. it wasn't even about small breasts and the challenges/discrimination young women face. pooh on that movie.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post May 27 2008, 04:59 PM
Post #3374

Hardcore BUSTie

He didn't do it on purpose... he never meant to hurt me. He was just being insensitive... and I let him at that time because I had never been offended by any comments on other women before and cause I'm kinda bisexual, they were even part of my life. But this guy was kinda obsessed with boobs and somehow, I silently turned myself into a self-eating monster. I guess no one has ever commented that much about boobs before... And then, like 9 or 10 months after that I was already living in a private hell. I just can't forgive and forget him because I still live on that private hell, with myself. I have never liked the way I used to deal with my body on that department, but now It's just not acceptable. I simply didn't questioned them on certain ways or looked at them a conscious point of view and now I do. And he's there, all the time, everyday. And we are killing each other.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 27 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #3375

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(honeybunch @ May 27 2008, 05:40 PM) *
He said it much such little impact on him that he didn't even remember he said it. Now he's more considerate, and he thinks twice about what he says. He's even pays more attention to my breasts now thanks to that and other boob talks we've had.

I could go on and on about other comments guys have made about my body ("jiggly butt") that could easily be offensive but they think it's only a joke. Sometimes they need to be told explicitly what they are doing wrong.

I'm glad no one has taken my comments as man-bashing, b/c I truly didn't mean it that way. Men and women are just DIFFERENT in their communication. Very. and you are right, honeybunch--men generally don't have body issues/concerns like we do, so they may not realize the impact of what they say. Men tease each other mercilessly all the time--it's like the way they bond. Women typically don't do that unless they know each other very well, at least not in my experience.

I'm glad others have brought up some points, too, b/c it helps me remember that my hubby, too, is not just an insensitive oaf--he's a guy.

One thing I've learned from hubby is that he can speak in a way that feels insensitive to me--interrupting, raising voice, making some types of comments--and that is just the way he deals with men all day at work and in friendships. He forgets that I am different and I take that kind of thing much differently. He's been shocked when I've told him about things that bugged me, too. He says I'm oversensitive, and maybe to him (and other men) I am, but I am female, and I know I'm not the only one out there like me.

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post May 27 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #3376

BUSTie

QUOTE(karategrrl @ May 27 2008, 08:44 AM) *
Hey V, sorry you are dealing with this pain and bullshit right now. I've just come from a dificult weekend with my brother and husband pressing all my buttons with their "guy guy" behavior, so I truly so feel for you!

Sorry to sound insensitive to men or like I'm making a blanket statement, but in my 39 years of life (including 23 years of relationships), I can say it's been my experience that men generally are not as intuitive or sensitive as women, and are masters at hypocrisy, especially when it comes to attractions to other women vs. you. That said, they often do need "sensitivity training," as someone here put it, however, there are limits. I believe that after we have made considerable effort to make our feelings known and they just don't fricking get it and it looks like they never will, it may be time to start thinking about getting out because, unfortunately some people will just never understand certain things.

<<HUGS>>

IA, especially when it comes to body image in general. They generally don't have the same relationships we have with our bodies. I've had to correct me SO and teach to be a bit more sensitive.

Ex. We were in the car talking about Hooters. I was joking about working there, and he told me "You don't have any!" unsure.gif

Needless, to say the next day I brought it up (I should have brought it up sooner, but I was stunned). He said it much such little impact on him that he didn't even remember he said it. Now he's more considerate, and he thinks twice about what he says. He's even pays more attention to my breasts now thanks to that and other boob talks we've had.

I could go on and on about other comments guys have made about my body ("jiggly butt") that could easily be offensive but they think it's only a joke. Sometimes they need to be told explicitly what they are doing wrong.

I also think talking to a professional may help both of you. smile.gif

+Quote Post
starship
post May 27 2008, 10:08 AM
Post #3377

Hardcore BUSTie

V- I cant say whether to dump him or not but i know a lot of the time people say inconsiderate things without really realising the effect it has or meaning it in a nasty way. My boyfirend has a habit for putting his foot in it although ive noticed he usually avoids boob talk now he knows i have a n issue with it. Even my own mother can do it sometimes. The other day she wanted me to model a dress for some photographs and commented that she'd have to 'pad me out' first and that another relative of ours would look great in it (one with large breasts no doubt). I know she cant have meant it spitefully or realised that it would upset me but I was still left feeling, well, crap. I think you need to work out whether your boyfriend realises and is doing it deliberately (for reasons other people have suggested) or whether he's just and insensitive oaf. If its the first then dump him for the sake of your sanity but if its the latter then i guess its workable...
My boobs are at the deflated stage of their monthly transformation sad.gif. On the plus side I have great legs, bum and a tiny waist. sorry but I have to keep telling myself that lol. I feel like burning these bloody padded bras. I am a boob fraud
(((gorgeous small boobed ladies)))

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 27 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #3378

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Vendetta @ May 26 2008, 11:40 PM) *
And I had never dealt with self-esteem issues before and had always felt good. So, have I become mentally unhealthy lately or were that just the circumstances?

Hey V, sorry you are dealing with this pain and bullshit right now. I've just come from a dificult weekend with my brother and husband pressing all my buttons with their "guy guy" behavior, so I truly so feel for you!

Sorry to sound insensitive to men or like I'm making a blanket statement, but in my 39 years of life (including 23 years of relationships), I can say it's been my experience that men generally are not as intuitive or sensitive as women, and are masters at hypocrisy, especially when it comes to attractions to other women vs. you. That said, they often do need "sensitivity training," as someone here put it, however, there are limits. I believe that after we have made considerable effort to make our feelings known and they just don't fricking get it and it looks like they never will, it may be time to start thinking about getting out because, unfortunately some people will just never understand certain things.

What concerns me is your statement above. You've said you've always been very sexual and you never had a breast issue or self-esteem issues before, but now you do, and you've mentioned geting implants here several times. Do you think it's largely due to this guy/relationship? I think a very important indicator in a relationship can be **how we feel about ourselves when we are around this person/how does this person make you feel about you?**

I also think he's said some very inconsiderate things, however, if you think this relationship is worth saving, I also agree that couples counseling is very good, having done it myself. Or just go by yourself, as counselors have likely heard your concerns from tons of other people and can help you by sharing their years of experience.

You've got a lot of things to think about, V. We all support you in whatever you do. And don't beat yourself up because yes, relationships are HARD!!!!! I think they can be the most difficult things in life, honestly.

<<HUGS>>

+Quote Post
crinoline
post May 26 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #3379

Hardcore BUSTie

V- have you considered couples therapy? An objective third party may be able to point out to your boy the severe error of his ways in a manner that he can accept.
It's very important that he is aware that he is eroding your self esteem with his thoughtless words/actions. You could tell him that you would like to try couples therapy, and if he refuses, go on your own. It may bring home to him how important this is to your health and happiness.

I don't understand how he thinks he can hold you to a different standard than that to which he holds himself (again reminding me of my friend P's situation). This is an immature and harmful way to treat a person they supposedly love. He is allowed to violate your trust and undermine your self image by blatantly pointing out other women he "prefers", but you aren't allowed to have an opinion he disagrees with!? I don't think so. That is not how it works in the world of grown ups.

Know that this is not your fault. You do not deserve such treatment, you deserve much, much better.

You are beautiful and sexy the way you were made, because you are a Woman. This "man" should be down on his knees thanking you for allowing him near your goddess self. smile.gif

(((V and women everywhere)))

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post May 26 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #3380

Hardcore BUSTie

He says he didn't do it on purpose, that it's my fault that he felt confortable to say whetever he liked because I was so confident. So today, fighting again, I asked him how would he feel if I used to be always reminding him that I prefer taller guys, because taller guys make me feel secure (he's shorter than me) and that is probably more manly. He totally freaked out, not because I prefer taller guys, but due to its reasons. That if he knew I was looking at other guys like that he wouldn't be with me. He can do it but I can't? And that he didn't prefer larger anymore, he loved only me.
So I'm with this guy, everything is doing great but sometimes he makes some comments about other girls and boobs. I don't have the boobs. So I look at other girls and start wondering why are the boobs that important, what's so great about them. And I find out a bunch of reasons for it and another bunch of reasons for feeling unhappy with their absence. And then I look differently at myself in the mirror, and become so self-concious of it that I believe that he sees me the way I see myself. Less than. Deformed. And that hurts me so much that I protect myself and no longer feel sexual, with or without him, so that I'm not able to think about it. And then I think of surgery, scared to death and needing reassurances, and the only 3 people that I have told about it (him, my dad and his girl) don't make a big deal of it. And I come from a very balanced and up class family. And, trying to concentrate on the good stuff but not really having any at the moment, I freak out. And I give it some thinking and I think too much. I'm making my own therapy lol And I had never dealt with self-esteem issues before and had always felt good. So, have I become mentally unhealthy lately or were that just the circumstances?

xxxx

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 167 168 169 170 171 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 17, 2014 - 08:18 PM