Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Do You Call Your Vajayjay?
thirtiesgirl
post Jul 13 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

I haven't done it in a long while, but I used to refer to my boobs as Loretta and Dolores (left and right). They're big, shiny and pink, so of course they're country stars. Or perhaps just hash slinging waitresses with shellacked hairdos at the local Gas'n'Sip who wish they were country stars.

I don't have a name for my va-jay-jay, but if I did, I'd call her Tina.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jun 29 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #22

(o)(o)

Also a word of advice, you don't need to post span in every thread. leave this question in the general sex question thread. I get that you are eager to gind out, but seriously, the ad naseum posting in every sex thread is troll like.

Just a heads up.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
new25
post Jun 29 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #23

BUSTie

Embarassing, embarassing question:

I'm 25 and I've only had sex a total of 30-40 times in my life---albeit with 9 different guys. (I lost my it late in life.)

I've queefed with a number of them. This was always during almost an hour of intercourse, and every position the guy could think of. But it's still makes me insane. One was huge (at least the biggest I've ever been with, around 7.5" in length, 5" around), and it still happened. They all act like it's an anomaly.

I have a lot of paranoia about the anatomical "size" of my vagina. Only 3-4 guys have ever told me that I was "tight," and they all liked the engage in inane sex talk. The last one (and the biggest) one time followed up with "What---you don't think so?" Even the guy I lost my virginity to never said anything. So, I feel my complex is at least partially founded.

On the other hand---I'm very small physically, have never been able to use big vibrators (unlike the guys I've fucked, they're all really hard), use "slim" tampons, and can walk around with weighted ben wah balls for hours.

I don't get it! Rough sex (especially with the last asshole) wipes me out for a day, sometimes I ache for the next 3 days, but I get this impression that I just don't feel that good. FYI, none of the relationships went anywhere, so I have "association" to make too.

Thanks, ladies!

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 19 2008, 02:51 AM
Post #24

new highs in personal lows daily!

hee hee...mornington... your period slang is a riot...

i was telling culture, if i get a boob job, i'm naming 'em "good" and "plenty."
i love calling my groin area my "cockpit" although, usually i call my penis, when i do refer to her by name, it's usually "yummy...." which if i had a pron name, i'd combine the two to make "yummy cockpit" it sounds like such a goofy cartoon/racecar driver name, like 'snidely whiplash' or 'penelope pureheart.'

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jun 18 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #25

uh huh.

my favourite term about being on my period is (and I'll put this in context)

"are you familiar with american biker slang? as in Hell's Angels?"

"um...."

"well let's just say if you go down on me you'll be earning your red wings.."

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jun 18 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #26

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

an ex once referred to one of my boobs as "clarice". I can't remember the name of the other one.

Two phrases I've recently introduced when discussing my period:
- the hunt for the red october (as in "are you hunting for the red october?")
- holding my own private communist revolution in my uterus (from "raising the red flag")

+Quote Post
juliaolive
post Jun 16 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #27

BUSTie

I've always been fond of calling my cooch (another term I LOVE) my Bunny. It just makes it sound so cute and precious! I'm not sure if it's a Canadian thing, and forgive me if this was clarified earlier in the thread, but I think calling it a Beaver is pretty priceless.
Lady parts and Junk are also very choice names!

--------------------
Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

+Quote Post
ladywildcurls
post Jun 13 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #28

BUSTie

An old boyfriend baptized my vagina as "Wendy" and my clit as "Tinkerbell". I thought it was cute, so the name stuck, and now I introduce it to others as such. I call my boobs Whore booby and Shy booby, as one of them seems to get more attention than the other (I don't know why, they're not deformed or anything like that, it just happens)...

+Quote Post
vegdumpling
post May 26 2008, 10:04 AM
Post #29

BUSTie

in normal conversation, vagina. in sexy conversation, my magic place. that means i get to say things like, i'm sorry you're having a bad day, let's have special time and my magic place will make you feel better. seriously, everyone loves the magic place... i'm convinced it makes everything better.

my boyfriend on the other had is partial to poonani and pussy for dirty talk.

breasts are breasts and boobies. i don't think they are quite as great so i haven't bothered to make up any special names.

i do remember once at a sleepover the girls were talking about a "red woodpecker" and a "hole in the tree." coming from a family where people work in the medical professions, i was confused and had to ask if they were talking about penises and vaginas and why didn't they call them that? the other girls were scandalized that i had used those words.

+Quote Post
quink
post May 26 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #30

BUSTie

I haven't looked all the way back to see if anyone has already called this one.... but...

shmoo

Love it!

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post May 9 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

ooh the deception!

my "P" days are (usually) pslightly psychotic.

my man was imitating Tom Wolfe and referred to my bum as "The perfectly packed fullness of your cloven hindquarters."

more body parts: i'm on the record as calling my pussy "my Sally" and my breasts "the girls".

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 9 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #32

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(damona @ May 8 2008, 10:48 PM) *
of course, since my boys are getting to the age where they are starting to ask about things like what's a period, etc., i use the proper terms. "breasts" and "vagina" cuz it just seems wrong to me to teach little kids slang terms.[/color]

This is totally OT, but when my I was a kid, I noticed that our wall calendar always had a P marked on it on a specific date. Mum was obviously tracking her period. When I asked her about it, she looked stricken & then told me those were her "perfect" days. I was madder than hell when I started menstruating & realized it was all a great lie. mad.gif

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 9 2008, 01:55 PM
Post #33

Hardcore BUSTie

the boy sometimes says that he wants to pet my poodle. I think its cute.
the boy calls my breasts the girls.
the boy calls his penis his johnny walker, sometimes.
he calls both his and mine naughty bits.

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
damona
post May 8 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #34

can i go to bed now?

for some reason, i've never read this thread. i just read the whole thing and i was giggling like crazy at some of the names.

i call mine "pussy" usually, "kitty" if i'm being cute, "cunt" or "snatch" if i'm around people whom i either want to shock or who genuinely don't care.

i usually say "boobs" or "tits" when i'm speaking of my chest.

of course, since my boys are getting to the age where they are starting to ask about things like what's a period, etc., i use the proper terms. "breasts" and "vagina" cuz it just seems wrong to me to teach little kids slang terms.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 8 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #35

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(vixen_within @ May 4 2008, 01:27 PM) *
what would the adjunct be? shame-prong?

He was talking about the US government's (the religious right's) federally funded abstinence only programs, so of course the phallus is the godstick.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post May 8 2008, 07:08 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

The Scottish lady at the nursing home called it her "bonny" tonight, which I thought was hilarious and perfect because she's always singing "my bonny lies over the ocean."

+Quote Post
vixen_within
post May 4 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

shame-cave makes me think of both catholic school and, like, flowers in the attic- it's perfect. kind of burlesquey too.
what would the adjunct be? shame-prong?

i've been calling mine the garden of eden.

--------------------
you cannot erase the reality of me

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 1 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #38

Big Fat Bitch

Courtesy of the fine folks at the Daily Show: Shame-cave.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sound Of Vision
post Apr 26 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #39

BUSTie

I call it vagigi. tongue.gif

--------------------
Mind is a razorblade...

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Apr 22 2008, 10:57 AM
Post #40

A symphony of atrocities.

Where I come from it's known as a happy trail.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26, 2014 - 10:20 PM