Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 214 215 216 217 218 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
chantelhugo
post Jan 25 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #4301

BUSTie

I actually did order some and have used it 3 times, but i feel it hasnt done much for me...is there an oral one i can take?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 25 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #4302

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chantelhugo @ Jan 25 2007, 02:00 PM) *

has anyone tried buffergel?

No why dont you try the estroil it is working great for me and it worked for neverending...

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Jan 25 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #4303

BUSTie

has anyone tried buffergel?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 25 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #4304

Hardcore BUSTie

Be very, very careful with this NEW guy! Wear condoms and make sure it does not rip. Your vagina is not acidic which makes you prone to STD'S AND HIV. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Jan 25 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #4305

BUSTie

I really dont want to use it again, but i have no choice in the next while. This really puts a damper on everything, im so fruserated:'( I cant talk about it to anyone.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 25 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #4306

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chantelhugo @ Jan 25 2007, 10:31 AM) *

Does anybody know where I can get metrozidale(?) or cleotrin ( i think thats what its called?) quickly.. you see...2 weeks, new boy, if you know what im sayin, i need a quick fix!!

I have never ordered it online but you can try this link it says that you dont need a prescripton

http://www.fda-approved-rx.com/drugs_rx/634/Flagyl.htm

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 25 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #4307

BUSTie

no clue, i hate that crap

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Jan 25 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #4308

BUSTie

Does anybody know where I can get metrozidale(?) or cleotrin ( i think thats what its called?) quickly.. you see...2 weeks, new boy, if you know what im sayin, i need a quick fix!!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 24 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #4309

BUSTie

ordered it. Here goes nothing...!

*besides 50 bucks

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 24 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #4310

Hardcore BUSTie

Eralc Alegna: The boric only worked for a while and you also have to keep using it in order for it to continue to work. It was a headache so that's when I said "I'm doing the Estroil".

pianogirl: Tell me everything that happens! I'm so excited for you. That little whiteish/ clear discharge you get is still the Estroil. It takes a while to dissolve. I went to the Doctor and he did'nt know why I had fatigue. I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Oh well!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 24 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #4311

BUSTie

I still haven't ordered the estroil, but I'm getting closer everyday. I'm afraid if hormones started it than they might mess it up worse. Plus once I get insurance I want to see a reproductive endocrinologist and don't want use of this stuff to mess up any tests to see if it was indeed hormones in the first place...
But results are results!

Neverending - did the boric work for you too? Pianogirl said it did but that estroil works better. I'm worried it might not do it for me because I haven't had luck with ANYTHING.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 24 2007, 10:49 AM
Post #4312

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(chantelhugo @ Jan 24 2007, 09:27 AM) *

hi everyone, its been a while.. i have been following daily, just not posted. Anyways this is fucking ruining my life. I am so frusterated and I know its not from sex because I had it since I was about 16 (I was a virgin) and now I'm almost 19. I have no possible idea what its from, all i know is that its ruining me and i havent had sex in over a year. I think im going to go on the birth control Yasmin, I heard it can balance out my hormones, and am i too young to take estrogen? When my doctor ran blood tests he said my testesterone was high so it must have something to do with my hormones. This is ridicilious and im considering ordering metrozidale again as it worked before but came right back. Does anyone know where i can order it w/out a prescription?

Hi Cantelhugo,

Mine started when I was on seasonale...in terms of being too young I am not sure. I am 25 and it seems to be working great for me. Maybe you do have a hormonal issue and might need estrogen...if you are not confident in taking estroil ask a doctor to check your hormone levels and give you some medication or something.

Also the estroil is derived from a plant so I dont think its harmful but if you dont feel comfortable using it then you probably shouldnt.

Good Luck!

Ps I dont where you can order metrozidale sad.gif

QUOTE(autumnbreeze @ Jan 24 2007, 11:33 AM) *

Hi CH...I was on Yasmin a few years ago and it did NOTHING for my BV symptoms. I think you can get metronizale on the internet w/o a prescription. Good luck!

Hi Autumn,

My issues started from BC pills almost 2 years ago... I plan on marrying someday and having kids maybe in my 30s so in the interum it is condoms for me. I am really scared of taking BC pills..

smile.gif

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 23 2007, 11:15 PM) *

Congrats, PianoGirl, with the estroil!

I really want to purchase it, but I have a slight hesitation: With every product I've used to combat BV, they've worked for the first couple days and then have done nothing. I bought this wonderful liquid tea tree oil soap in France that worked wonderfully for a couple of days and then it was back to normal... Same for the Enzara. The estroil sounds so different -- and I figure (for me at least) that the lack of "good" estrogen is the last plausible explanation out there for my chronic BV.

In unrelated news, I feel like my discharge sometimes smells like urine.. I know I don't have incontinence issues, though, because I was thoroughly checked out by a urologist to rule out any possibility of that.

I'll buy the estroil and see how it works. Then, I can report those results to the reproductive endocrinologist in March.

Again, congrats PianoGirl on the success. I hope that we can all share it with you!!

Thanks Deprime...the real thanks goes to Neverending for suggesting it smile.gif

The estroil is very different form anything and everything I have tried. I did fall for enzara and it didnt work at all. The only thing that worked was the boric but the runny discahrge was annoying and it dried me out.

The estroil is really great.

smile.gif

Good luck!

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 24 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #4313

BUSTie

QUOTE(chantelhugo @ Jan 24 2007, 09:27 AM) *

I think im going to go on the birth control Yasmin, I heard it can balance out my hormones, and am i too young to take estrogen?

Hi CH...I was on Yasmin a few years ago and it did NOTHING for my BV symptoms. I think you can get metronizale on the internet w/o a prescription. Good luck!

+Quote Post
chantelhugo
post Jan 24 2007, 08:10 AM
Post #4314

BUSTie

hi everyone, its been a while.. i have been following daily, just not posted. Anyways this is fucking ruining my life. I am so frusterated and I know its not from sex because I had it since I was about 16 (I was a virgin) and now I'm almost 19. I have no possible idea what its from, all i know is that its ruining me and i havent had sex in over a year. I think im going to go on the birth control Yasmin, I heard it can balance out my hormones, and am i too young to take estrogen? When my doctor ran blood tests he said my testesterone was high so it must have something to do with my hormones. This is ridicilious and im considering ordering metrozidale again as it worked before but came right back. Does anyone know where i can order it w/out a prescription?

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 23 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #4315

BUSTie

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 23 2007, 11:15 PM) *

In unrelated news, I feel like my discharge sometimes smells like urine.. I know I don't have incontinence issues, though, because I was thoroughly checked out by a urologist to rule out any possibility of that.

Deprime: I know what you mean about this. We throw the word "fishy" around alot but actually the odor (in my case) is a strong Ammonia + a hint of Fish . And I think it's that ammonia aroma that smells similar to urine. I did some more research on BV and vaginal infections and there was a lot of info cross referenced on oxygen and ammonia in the body, digestive system disorders, mineral deficiencies, and the "pH diet". I think it's all related unsure.gif

Eralc Alegna: Thanks for responding. When I was taking the probiotics, I didn't really think they were working either but maybe they were because now when I do the HP douche, it doesn't keep the symptoms at bay as long as it did when I was also taking the probiotics. I still have a bottle from before so I think I'll start taking them again and stick to it this time. I'm also anxious to see how the others fare with the Estroil.

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 23 2007, 09:58 PM
Post #4316

BUSTie

Congrats, PianoGirl, with the estroil!

I really want to purchase it, but I have a slight hesitation: With every product I've used to combat BV, they've worked for the first couple days and then have done nothing. I bought this wonderful liquid tea tree oil soap in France that worked wonderfully for a couple of days and then it was back to normal... Same for the Enzara. The estroil sounds so different -- and I figure (for me at least) that the lack of "good" estrogen is the last plausible explanation out there for my chronic BV.

I'll buy the estroil and see how it works. Then, I can report those results to the reproductive endocrinologist in March.

Again, congrats PianoGirl on the success. I hope that we can all share it with you!!

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 23 2007, 08:46 PM
Post #4317

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(autumnbreeze @ Jan 23 2007, 04:07 PM) *

Hi Ladies....is anyone still taking probiotics?
I had stopped taking them and jumped on the folic acid bandwagon but I recently noticed that the HP douche did not work as well as it did when I did it WITH the probiotics huh.gif

Pianogirl: Thanks for the update on the Estroil. I'm glad it's working for you. Question: How long are you supposed to use it?

I ordered the wrong package with just the suppositores and no instructions. I placed another order for the complete package. I belive it is just for 2 weeks straight and some maintenance for a few months. I will let you know when I recieve the complete pacakage.

smile.gif

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Jan 23 2007, 09:10 PM) *

Congrats pianogirl, one question though. I know the smell is gone, but how is the discharge?

Neverending - hope it's nothing serious. Maybe bring up the estroil and get a doctors opinion (worthless as it may be)? Could be related...

Autumnbreeze - I'm taking them orally about once every morning but I'm not too good about making sure. Never seemed to make a difference for me, orally or vaginally. But then again the HP doesn't either. It's good for like an hour before I want to have sex though

I hope there isnt a problem with the estroil either. sad.gif

I have always had some discharge even before the BV, mine is back to normal no smell at all and a sticky clear discharge. I have gone to the bathroom several times to check if I smell and check the consistency of the discharge. I still wear a panty liner, the estroil is a suppository that disolves right away so try wearing a pad when you insert it before bed.

I had sex tonight and a whole bunch of white stuff came out from up there however it might be the estroil because I insert it super high.

No smell at all and my discharge is just how I remember it to be. I am very happy with this product I feel so much better about this problem. My bf even smelled his hands and there was no smell. I used to use the boric like everyday however this is much better as I dont have boric discahrge all day and I am not as dry as I used to be.

smile.gif

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 23 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #4318

BUSTie

Congrats pianogirl, one question though. I know the smell is gone, but how is the discharge?

Neverending - hope it's nothing serious. Maybe bring up the estroil and get a doctors opinion (worthless as it may be)? Could be related...

Autumnbreeze - I'm taking them orally about once every morning but I'm not too good about making sure. Never seemed to make a difference for me, orally or vaginally. But then again the HP doesn't either. It's good for like an hour before I want to have sex though

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 23 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #4319

BUSTie

Hi Ladies....is anyone still taking probiotics?
I had stopped taking them and jumped on the folic acid bandwagon but I recently noticed that the HP douche did not work as well as it did when I did it WITH the probiotics huh.gif

Pianogirl: Thanks for the update on the Estroil. I'm glad it's working for you. Question: How long are you supposed to use it?

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 23 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #4320

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Jan 23 2007, 01:31 PM) *

pianogirl: That's the same thing I noticed. No smell!(even after sex) That was the first time I had hope that I may be cured from that horrible crap! Anyway keep using it.
I'll let you know what happens Wed.

YES keep us posted. I am in love with the estroil...it is so great...oh and unlike the boric acid you dont have runny discharge.

smile.gif

Good luck neverending and many thanks to neverending for discovering and testing the estroil. smile.gif

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 214 215 216 217 218 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 26, 2014 - 02:37 AM