294 Pages V  « < 182 183 184 185 186 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
erinjane
post Oct 25 2007, 01:21 PM
Post #3661

Hardcore BUSTie

CH, hypnotoad! tongue.gif

I let totally inconsequential things get to me waay too much.

I feel like I've been really angry for the last month. I hate that feeling.

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 25 2007, 08:59 AM
Post #3662

(o)(o)

Confession: I like being a cock tease.

I like returning my clients phone calls first thing in the morning, as I know they won't be up and I don't have to deal with what ever the hell their issue is.

I've become apathetic because of my job.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 25 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #3663

Most Likely Procrastinating

confession: i have to design hannah montana t-shirts

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
crazyoldcatlady
post Oct 24 2007, 07:56 PM
Post #3664

the moistiest

confession: my friend, who was once anti-confrontation, has become assertive and effective and commanding. and i am jealous because i have not evolved like that.

confession: it's easy for me to flirt with someone i have no intention of actively pursuing, for whatever reason. if i'm genuinely interested, i am a complete fool and terribly inept.

confession: if i am not stressed out of my mind, i get terribly bored. i don't want to be either.

confession: i have a voodoo doll, and a certain ex should be experiencing a lot of groin pain and unilateral retro-orbital headaches right about now.

confession: i watch hannah montana on saturday mornings.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Oct 24 2007, 04:38 PM
Post #3665

cryostat bitch

I have a bunch tonight.

Confession: I make a big deal at work about not having a service van, but I don't really want one. I just want to be offered one. If they offered me one I'd just turn it down. I don't want them to be able to track me.

Confession: I am passive-agressive toward my supervisor, who told me I wasn't getting a service van because "you aren't a zone service call person". So now, even in the case of an emergency I tell them to call somebody else, because "I am not a zone service call person."

Confession: I didn't always feel this way.

Anti-confession/rationalization: I have a right to be pissed, because there's lots of MEN who aren't zone service call persons, who DO have service vans. And they don't need them. They do piping jobs where they're in one place all day. I actually DO do service calls, all over campus, they're just departmental rather than building.

Confession: My house is a mess because I am painting my spare bedroom. And I'm too lazy to paint during the week.

Confession: I want to order delivery tonight but my house is so trashed I feel ucky about it.

Confession: I drink too much.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 24 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #3666

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Thank you for the kind words,freckle, and you weren't being too harsh. Sorry people are being such jackasses about how many kids you have, I don't understand the mentality that more kids means you're a better person. Shouldn't parenting be more about quality than quantity?

I think one of the problems about the person I was talking about is she doesn't meet many people who aren't like her and she isn't sure how to handle them or how to see things from their perspective, sometimes I felt more like a curiosity to her than a friend, like I came from a different planet.

As for the sexist remark, either she didn't hear it, or else she lets stuff like that slide (which isn't right, IMO).

I know most people don't care about my diet or shopping habits, some of them even think I'm cool in spite of them, including yourself smile.gif (and you sound like you'd be a cool person to meet as well). If she can't get past our differences, then it's her loss.

(((roseviolet))))

Confession: I brought my laptop into work today because I wanted to listen to some music and forgot that I had a bunch of pictures of AZ Guy naked on it. I decided to run a slide show of the pictures on it and now it's going through that particular folder. For the third time. (I thought I set it on shuffle...) Uh, oops?

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 23 2007, 08:31 PM
Post #3667

beachcomber

I have decided tonight to totally cop out and not put together and send organic products (cleaning, soaps, lotions etc etc in a recycled cloth bag), to everyone back home for the holiday gifts as I had been planning.
I just do not have the energy, emotional-lending-to the physical- to literally make it happen and so instead am sending everyone a fruit/candy gift basket to be done with it.

realising it's only Oct, I still want it dealt with so I can make the best attempt at enjoying the holiday w/ my girl and feeling sorry for myself.

I suck and feel great guilt right now, but know it's what I am going to do anyway.
(me N Stan! )

I also confess that I am looking forward to menopaus & wish it would hurry up even tho I know I am too young for it still, so I can be biologically finished with my "childbearing years" and I want to hang a huge sign around my neck that says something like " I Can't anymore- stop Asking!" bc I have found that when you have only one child, no matter their or your age, people- even or sometimes especially Complete Strangers- can be unbearably Obnoxious about asking why or trying to shame you into having another. like 'gee! I forgot to be a breeder and have more! thanks for the reminder!' dumbasses..

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 23 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #3668

uh huh.

I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I probably won't have kids

and I'm fine with it. In fact, it's kind of a relief.

...I feel a wee bit guilty for thinking this, because even though physically it's because of my age that I probably won't, the bigger part of it is simply because having a kid at this point would be a huge pain in the ass that I don't really think I want.

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Oct 23 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #3669

Pacifism kicks ass!

Freckleface, thanks for asking. That's very sweet of you.
I'm kinda sorta okay. But not. I've been having trouble getting up the nerve to leave the house lately which is not a good sign. I don't feel like getting into it here.

Phobia, I know what you're talking about! Luckily, that weight is not my shoulders yet. My best friend is still the Calendar Keeper of our urban family. She's also the one people turn to when they need tough love. When they just want someone to listen or they need sweet, cuddly support, they turn to me.

Today I avoided tons of phone calls because I just didn't feeling like dealing with people. I answered a call from my mom, but that's it. Ah, freedom! biggrin.gif But now I have oodles of voicemails waiting for me. Ugh.

+Quote Post
phobia
post Oct 23 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #3670

Hardcore BUSTie

Frekle:
"I have nicknamed the fat around my belly Stan, bc it is like a creepy guy that stalks you and no matter what you do (tho I've barely just begun trying) you can't get rid of him;"

LOL. I <3 Frekle!!!!

Rose- I have that same problem. In fact, it led to a year-long no-talking feud with a good friend, which sucked really bad. I don't have any advice except just to sympathise. Do your friends also expect you to keep track of everyone's birthdays and make plans and organize things too? Because mine sure do. Sigh. The worst part? I do it.

My confession for today: I've been feeling like my thyroid is acting up again, but I don't want to talk to my doctor about it in case it'll help me lose a little weight. Sigh.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Oct 23 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #3671

beachcomber

lilacwine, I think you sound like a very cool person and though I am married w/ the house, kid etc, if you were here I think you'd be great to hang out with and I promise there would be no counter culture subliminal judgement on my part.
people like your friend (esp if she didn't say anything to the kid for the sexist remark?) probably shouldn't breed in the first place and have no room to judge anyone else. (sorry if that sounded harsh.)

rosev-
how is your day? smile.gif
(yes I really do wanna know!)

mouse-
maybe you are like the Sexy Librarian.... buttoned up and smart looking on the outside,but a wildcat on the in? there is nothing wrong w/ being who you are period, and the best people will take the time to find out who that is. please don't be so hard on yourself . ((mouse))

confession:
I have nicknamed the fat around my belly Stan, bc it is like a creepy guy that stalks you and no matter what you do (tho I've barely just begun trying) you can't get rid of him; today I was doing crunches and managed more than I expected and thought " buh-bye Stan!"

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Oct 22 2007, 09:17 PM
Post #3672

Pacifism kicks ass!

Lately I feel like everybody's mom. When my friends have problems, they come crying to me. When it's a major problem I don't mind, but they complain to me about the tiniest little things! And even my mother confides in me about shit in her life. But when does anyone ask me about me?! When will someone finally hug me and tell me it's going to be okay?

Note: Three people called me today to tell me about their problems. Not one of them asked me how I am doing.

This is why I don't answer my phone half the time when it rings.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Oct 22 2007, 08:26 PM
Post #3673

Most Likely Procrastinating

i secretly wish there was a classy way of letting my crushes know what a dirty mind i have. i'm seen as a mouse (no pun intended) and i hate it, but i'm also not very outward or blatant at all with my sexuality. sometimes i feel different or like there is something slightly wrong with me because of the disparity between how i act and what i think about.

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Oct 22 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #3674

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I miss snuggling with AZ Guy more than I miss having sex with him.

Yesterday a friend's kid said something sexist and I let it slide because I wasn't sure how to handle it without coming across like a complete asshole.

Right now I'm considering breaking things off with said friend because she doesn't quite get why I'm a vegetarian, why I don't shop at Wal-Mart, and why I don't want to play pranks on her coworkers. I've tried to explain the reasons behind these decisions, but I have the feeling she doesn't quite seem to get them.

I also think she might be slightly uncomfortable with the fact that I'm her age and still single (she seems to like finding guys to set me up with), with no kids, no house and no desire to obtain any of that in the next year or so. I don't have any problems with her being married and having kids; I just wish that I could be accepted for who I am.

I wish I could meet some other people who could be considered friendship material.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Oct 22 2007, 07:23 AM
Post #3675

(o)(o)

I don't let people get to know me. In doing this, people feel weirdly comfortable.

I am obsessed with my sexual performance.

I really really like sleeping. I find dreaming a wonderful alternative to reality.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
anna k
post Oct 21 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #3676

Hardcore BUSTie

I wonder why the fuck it's so difficult for me to get a relationship going. Seriously. I've got it going on. I'm overall really happy with my life, I know I'm attractive (not saying that in an ego way, just that I take care of myself) I'm smart, I love to laugh, I'm easy going, I'm totally uninhibited in bed, no hang ups, loyal as hell, etc. so WHAT THE FUCK is the problem? I get really bummed about it sometimes. I WILL be with the perfect person for me at some point, I know it. But it just feels so far away sometimes.

I can feel weird that I've never been in a serious relationship. The most I've done was date two guys for several dates before realizing that I liked them more as friends. For a boyfriend, I want to able to wake up with them, not want them to go away after a date so I can be alone, be used to snuggling and being affectionate, and really feel love for them, not just as a passing fancy. I also feel happy with myself, I feel like I'm attractive in smarts and looks, no hang-ups, loyal and caring, etc.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 21 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #3677

uh huh.

thanks bunny! this is true!

yes, they are madmen. That's a good thing. haha, your cock size comment made me laugh!

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Oct 21 2007, 02:50 PM
Post #3678

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

well, you have one friend here already.

The men here are all madmen, some of them are even madmen in the sack. Can't testify to the size of their cocks, however.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
zoya
post Oct 21 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #3679

uh huh.

I'm afraid to jump off the deep end and make a move that I've been wanting to make for a long time.

I'm afraid I won't find any friends there.

shit.... I'm just afraid of getting what I wanted and at least trying it out.

wtf is wrong with me? (I'm gonna do it, though, btw)

another one:

I wonder why the fuck it's so difficult for me to get a relationship going. Seriously. I've got it going on. I'm overall really happy with my life, I know I'm attractive (not saying that in an ego way, just that I take care of myself) I'm smart, I love to laugh, I'm easy going, I'm totally uninhibited in bed, no hang ups, loyal as hell, etc. so WHAT THE FUCK is the problem? I get really bummed about it sometimes. I WILL be with the perfect person for me at some point, I know it. But it just feels so far away sometimes.

I get afraid that when I meet said person, he won't be a madman in the sack and will have a small penis. Lord, I can't believe I just said that. But it does cross my mind.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Oct 21 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #3680

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm growing out my armpit hair. For the first time in my life.

...I'm not sure if I'm confessing the fact that I'm growing it out, or the fact that I've never even seen it as anything more than stubble...

but it's making me feel kinda sexy.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 182 183 184 185 186 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 18, 2014 - 07:15 PM