Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 88 89 90 91 92 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
lilacwine13
post Apr 5 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #1781

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

My litmus test for friends on facebook is: do I actually know them in real life and interact with them on a fairly regular basis? or if they're from my past, they have to have been a really close friend that I just happened to lose touch with.

I'm the same way about facebook too. In fact, there's a woman I friended on there that I really want to let go but I don't know a polite way to do it. We were friends back in high school, but she was a snotty brat back then and it sounds like she hasn't changed at all. She also thinks I'm weird because I'm not *gasp* married with kids yet.

Speaking of facebook--I ended up having a really filthy conversation with one of the guys I'm friends with on there and now I'm wondering how our visit will go.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ketto
post Apr 5 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #1782

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Christine Nectarine @ Apr 1 2009, 08:34 PM) *
wow, they're giving out boobs at the cheesecake factory? and i thought cheesecake was exciting enough!

slightly OT, but Ketto is that your bedroom? because if it is, it looks exactly like my sister's room...weird.
(BTW i wouldn't want to mess with you based on that pic. i think now is the time to develop your "threatening" persona)

Haha, yes it is. I ended up telling a bunch of peeps that I punched the wall and we all had a good laugh. My friend showed me a whole he punched in a door. tongue.gif

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Apr 5 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #1783

beachcomber

QUOTE(zoya @ Apr 4 2009, 10:32 PM) *
confession: sometimes I feel shitty just ignoring those people's requests...... but not really that much. smile.gif

there's a guy I went to school w/ a - huge kind of hulking, social oddball person.. he played drums in marching band w/ me. well, one on one he was ok, but when he got around the other guys, he'd turn totally obnoxious & say things in a uber creepy voice like " crotchrot!" as he was walking by the girls.
he has sent me 4 or 5 friend requests now & part of me thinks " he was in high school. we All did dumb obnoxious things back then to fit in" but then the other part of me slaps that part & says " Oh Hells to the NO! "

confession: after careful deliberation: I'm going to cut a few more people loose from crack today. (don't everyone here go run & check tho, most of ya's are all totally safe! wink.gif )

PS: I just cut 7 More from crack - w/ more I am just biding my time til it's decent to do so. !!

ketto: you are offically my Kick Ass friend! (how is your hand feeling tho?)

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 5 2009, 01:57 AM
Post #1784

new highs in personal lows daily!

gosh z, i was wondering why you friended me, the defriended me... j/k

i was actually thinking of putting more pix up, then i thought again. facebook makes my brainsis hurt.... although it is pretty awesome to put nics to names, names to faces. i do love busties.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Apr 4 2009, 10:37 PM
Post #1785

beachcomber

zoya: I too have a criteria for who remains on my crack friends list & am stealthily whittling it down week by week.
at first it was such a novelty, seeing how people turned out, and I Have made some great friends w/ people I wasn't neccessarily super close w/ as teens (1 is driving from IN to Atlanta and to NC to see me this weds - yah!) but I'm so much more qbout quality over quantity !
I really wish there was some sort of SOP or FAQ or Published Netiquette for how to cut people loose from there.

confession: despite my words of regret, I am really Not sorry about not meeting my other gf in Ral next week for the day. (she's also from IN and will be on her way to the Coast for a week) and in fact again- even tho I've more or less told her ".. I'm pretty sure the mr has to work.." I know for a FACT that I just really- don't- want- to.
I love her, but saw her 2 or 3 years ago face to face. staying in touch via the phone & internet is enough for me.

confession: I am hormonal & cranky & don't like anyone right now. mad.gif

rosev: have not forgotten about our visit.. how is the week starting the 12th looking for you?
april is a pretty crazi month but I think that week is a short break in between the chaos.
and I swear I will be happy & silly & we'll do all the girly hair-do stuffs bc I am super looking forward to meeting you face to face!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post Apr 4 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #1786

Hardcore BUSTie

lol Zoya, I dig that. My list is close to your's and also includes anyone I'm sleeping with or might sleep with soon. No regrets there.

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
zoya
post Apr 4 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #1787

uh huh.

confession: I habitually ignore any of the following who try to friend me on facebook:

classmates from grade school, junior high, or high school who I haven't thought of, let alone had contact with, since then.

people who are real life friends of my real life friends, especially when my friends have never even mentioned the person.

people who are just facebook friends of my friends.

people who want a job think I can get them one.

My litmus test for friends on facebook is: do I actually know them in real life and interact with them on a fairly regular basis? or if they're from my past, they have to have been a really close friend that I just happened to lose touch with.

it bugs me when people (specially old classmates) just wanna friend me so they can see what I look like and what I'm doing now. I actually use facebook to KEEP IN TOUCH with people I ACTUALLY KNOW AND INTERACT WITH!!

(I guess that last one was more of a cob, but still.)

confession: sometimes I feel shitty just ignoring those people's requests...... but not really that much. smile.gif

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Apr 4 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #1788

belligerently lazy

I went out with a new guy weds night and ended up talking to his friend's roommate for several hours, while the original dude played chess. We clicked like crazy.

I'm a bad date : (
I did apologize to the first guy, and he still wanted to go out again.

I'm going out with the roommate tonight :D

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 2 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #1789

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to her. I'm not completely over her yet. Dammit man.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Apr 2 2009, 05:19 PM
Post #1790

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: this is the second night that hubby left me to my own devices for dinner . He usually cooks it for me. I half expected him to have something ready for me before he left for rehersal. I am really spoiled.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 1 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #1791

hells yeah, christine!

i got two pair! my everyday/sporty pair, and my "you're-staring-at-my-boobs/give-me-what-i-want/"jedi mind tricks" pair. they were free with the purchase of a dinner (i used my mind trick pair to get the sporty pair!)

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Christine Nectar...
post Apr 1 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #1792

Hardcore BUSTie

wow, they're giving out boobs at the cheesecake factory? and i thought cheesecake was exciting enough!

slightly OT, but Ketto is that your bedroom? because if it is, it looks exactly like my sister's room...weird.
(BTW i wouldn't want to mess with you based on that pic. i think now is the time to develop your "threatening" persona)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Apr 1 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #1793

lol.... i love the pic, ketto, you look like a boxer!
but, i've said it before, premature infants could kick my ass, so i'm not sure that's a feat....
*snickers, thinking about when i was a bouncer in SF*

zoya, culture, a friend of mine told me in highschool that love comes around the week you stop looking for it. it's kind of a zen thing. i took his advise and stopped looking, waiting, wanting love, and sure enough, bam! it's been true for me everytime i ended up in a serious relationship. it's like playing hard to get. you convince the universe you need it like a fish needs a bicycle, to borrow a phrase, and what does the universe give you?

you guessed it.

personally i'm going to the cheesecake factory to get me some boobs while i wait....

--------------------

+Quote Post
ketto
post Apr 1 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #1794

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(girltrouble @ Mar 31 2009, 01:43 PM) *
laugh.gif huh.gif blink.gif laugh.gif
awesome.

I could kick your ass! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6467...mp;id=769535257

Confession: I DO feel kinda badass about breaking my hand in such a way.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
Allison-Shine
post Apr 1 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #1795

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(period_monster @ Mar 31 2009, 09:16 AM) *
Confession of a woman who didn't have boobs until her late twenties: accidentally been losing weight. So I actually went and bought a small cheesecake on my way home last night. I'd rather have a little extra and boobs than be thin without boobs. It's like a tasty boob job.

Let's go to the Cheesecake Factory then, maybe after a few trips I can finally gain the C-cups I always wanted !

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 1 2009, 02:07 PM
Post #1796

(o)(o)

zoya, I totally am with on that. My best friend, whom I was bonkers over, told me I was quite the catch.

Umm, if you think this, then WTF is going on?

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
roseviolet
post Apr 1 2009, 01:53 PM
Post #1797

Pacifism kicks ass!

Raisin, I hate to break it to you, but I did our taxes today. I can no longer be your procrastination buddy. Sorry! well, not really, but you know.

+Quote Post
zoya
post Apr 1 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #1798

uh huh.

confession - I find it really depressing that lately even my good guy friends who've known me for ages have been saying "why the FUCK don't you have a boyfriend?? You're amazing!"

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!!! I'm even attracting genuinely good guys into my world these days - and they're STILL just not into it, or it's the wrong time, or etc..

I am really good at having a great, happy life on my own, don't get me wrong. But I do desire a good relationship. I'm starting to feel like the universe truly does not want me to ever be with a partner, and is doing it's best to show me this. bitch.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Apr 1 2009, 08:14 AM
Post #1799

brown delicious

rudder, i love your reward system for the completion of schoolwork. Stats done= 2 Vodka Collins. laugh.gif Nice.

lilac, ambition + drive + blue colloar upbringing=you work your ass off. trust me, i'm enjoying this time off before i start working like a normal psychologist which is 2 full time jobs. unless, i meet some rich man who is willing to pay off my loans... mellow.gif blink.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Apr 1 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #1800

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I wish I could help stargazer learn how to do nothing and rudderless be strong against temptation on Facebook. Can't do anything about spending too much time online because I'm having trouble with that myself.

I broke down and bought nail polish tonight, even though it will be a chipped mess in a day or two.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 88 89 90 91 92 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 04:54 PM