The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 136 137 138 139 140 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
auralpoison
post Dec 30 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #2741

Big Fat Bitch

See, in my mind's eye I saw a lispier, white version of this guy. But I can see the Eurotrash, Eastern bloc guys, too.

I did like the Smoove B ref, though Smoove actually realizes that women have more than one erogenous zone. Plus he will wine you, dine you, & hand feed you the finest chocolate before he breaks you off doggie style in his bathroom.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
purplestain
post Dec 30 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #2742

BUSTie

Did anyone else imagine P Lover Ray's post being spoken totally deadpan, with a ridiculous Arabic/Romanian/Eurotrash accent? I did, and it was so funny I didn't even care how inane it was.

"Take off all off jhoor clotss. Lay on top of ze bed viz your legs spread ehparrt. Ven I look at joo, I vill neizher know nor care iff jhoo haff breasts." Come on. That's hilarious.

PS
lightchested, I bought this and am more than satisfied with it:
http://www.lulalu.com/search.asp?Mode=Prod...3&PageNum=1

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 30 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #2743

Big Fat Bitch

I don't come in here much, but this guy chapped my fuckin' hide & I ain't had a good retard to fuck with since Funk ran away with his tail between his legs & his c&b drawn up into his body for protection.

Wow, so you don't really need the *woman*, you just need her box & for her to know how to use it to please YOU? Our thoughts, our feelings, our breasts & other erogenous zones are meaningless as long as we have male friendly personalities & our coochies are up to male inspection & have a confident kungfu grip? Our sexuality has nothing to do with us/our pleasure or what we need, like, or want, we're just moist fleshy bits to please men? Go buy a fleshlight, asshat.

I doubt he was trying to cause harm, he's just your typical superior MWET, "I stumbled upon this site & thought I would impart my vast knowledge to the betterment of these clueless women's lives". He likely didn't read the thread & just thought that his wisdom would solve all your problems without him even knowing what your actual issues are. Because, y'know, our breasts are only color to attract men & men are always the key to happiness to every woman on earth. We're all desperate & lonely without a man? Right?

That was how Funk started in the large breast thread. Telling us we should love our bodies & not alter them because some guy out there was just waiting for us just as we are. Because that's all we're all waiting for, Mr. Right. He didn't read the thread or understand the issues, he went straight for female fulfillment through the love of a "good man" & offered up his male-oriented expertise on a non-male issue.

I don't know why they seem to think that we will only find fulfillment if we have a mate. And why do they always assume it's gotta be a guy? Lots of ladies love ladies. And some of us prefer to be alone & doing our own thing.

Basically, P Lover Ray (Clever name BTW, fuckstick. I'd have put you on ignore even if I hadn't seen your post because that's a totally obvious d-bag name.), what I'm trying to say is that until you have tits, STAY OUT OF THE TIT THREADS. It's not your bailiwick, boy.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 30 2008, 03:55 PM
Post #2744

Hardcore BUSTie

To me he's a perv. In my opinion any guy who posts on a small breast support group is wrong. And coming to a small breast support group talking about pussy is just disgusting. Get the f*ck out of here.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Dec 30 2008, 01:40 PM
Post #2745

BUSTie

Not sure if he was trying to comfort us or if he's just a pervert with all the p*ssy talk. Maybe he meant well, however, I don't really want to hear that breast size doesn't matter or that they are a secondary sexual feature. I see my guy check out breasts and not chicks like Gwen Stefani, in which case I'd cheer him on. I am working on my self esteem and want/need to hear that little tits are hot and sexy, not that they do not matter.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 30 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #2746

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Is it honesty that true sexiness comes from knowing how to use your pussy?

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Dec 30 2008, 01:20 PM
Post #2747

BUSTie

Well, at least he's honest.

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Dec 30 2008, 12:08 PM
Post #2748

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

Sounds like this thread had a visit from Smoove B.

Dude you are gross and reported. Get the fuck out of Bust before we hurt you.

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
P Lover Ray
post Dec 30 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #2749

This post was voluntarily removed by its author.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 29 2008, 09:23 PM
Post #2750

Hardcore BUSTie

I miss the way I had fun with padding and almost cleavage in tops.. now I have to be covering the bra which is trying to pop out of my clothes all the time. I don't want to put on weight though because my belly is sexier this way so at least I have something that amuses me but oh well.. I lost these pounds in not such a good way so it's going to be easy as hell to put them back again. I should exercice, I can't wait to be able to go to the gym. I know I'll love my body when toned, which is not. I'm out of shape and my hundreds of stretch marks are there to remind me that I should take care of myself more. I drink too much, I smoke too much, I don't sleep too much and all I eat is sh*t.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Dec 29 2008, 08:32 PM
Post #2751

Hardcore BUSTie

Ooh, she's lovely, starship. Despite the ill-fitting denim skirt.

I don't have any advice about working out- I don't do it regularly. However, my body is more toned than it was when I was a teenager (thanks to waitressing, and city living that involves tons of biking and walking), and I think it's way sexier. When I wear summer outfits it's all about the back and shoulders and arms (and nipples!) making up for the lack of cleavage. Love me some collarbone, too.

+Quote Post
starship
post Dec 29 2008, 08:21 PM
Post #2752

Hardcore BUSTie

simon mill's wife yasmin mills (not quite sure who he is either but heyho):
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/28/...289_468x484.jpg

i had a rare find of a bra actually in my size that was unpadded. i put it on and marvelled at the wonder of what a well-fitting bra can do. ok so from some angles i still looked like a 12 year old but i chose to ignore that minor detail....

one of my aunts bought me an underwear set for xmas. in a B cup haha. i was too embarassed to say it was too big so its kind of lurking in my room right now, taunting me

i thought about building my upper body up at the gym abit but im unsure at the effect it would have on my boobs. i thought it might make them look more boobish cos even the male body builders look like they have breasts rightt. but then i realised i wouldnt be that extreme so maybe it wouldnt have the same effect and would just burn off any boob fat i do have instead, leaving me with even less shape rather than more

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Dec 29 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #2753

BUSTie

Vendetta, that's how it is with me,too. In addition I do some dance for cardio which uses a lot of lower body strength. So I kinda have dancer's thighs. I don't have a problem with that, I've been told I have killer legs. However, it can be tricky finding things that fit my lower and upper halves.

Strongirl, cute story! I've been trying to tone up a little around the middle. Actually, I have lost a bit around the middle already. Woohoo!

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Dec 29 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #2754

BUSTie

Honeybunch and Vendetta:
I would like to lose a few more pounds but won't because I will lose more breast tissue. I have put some weight back on. Guess where!!! My butt and belly. It goes there first. When they are larger and out of shape, it then goes to my breasts...after the fact. My boobs were bigger when I weighed 20 more pounds of course. I didn't lose my boobs until the last five pounds and then I was angry that I lost that last five. I guess you gotta take the bad with the good. My bf didn't know me when I was bigger... butt, belly and boobs. So guess I'll stay as is; it's not like he's missing anything. Like I said, I want to lose more, but I will just try to tighten things because if I lose more, my boobs will be smaller. Not good for my self esteem. It's not like you could tell through clothes but they looked and felt fuller and it was little more for my man to grab onto.

Fun story, Strongirl.

--------------------
I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
strongirl
post Dec 29 2008, 02:47 PM
Post #2755

Hardcore BUSTie

Honeybunch, in terms of the abs/boobs thing, I encourage you to work out. I started doing upper body workouts in the gym several years ago with my bf and I love the results, both visually and in terms of increased strength and power. I used to have stick arms, bony shoulders, and with tiny boobs my chest looked like a washboard. Not only did I not show cleavage in low cut tops, I showed bones! You could see ribs and my breastbone running down the center.

Since then, I've added a lot of muscle up top, there's a lot less bone showing, and my abs are defined. Here's a good story that small breasted chicks should enjoy. I went skydiving with my bf, his daughter and her girlfriend, and his ex. His ex has large breast implants which she put in during the time they were breaking up. The skydiving company was mostly buff guys in their twenties. Afterward, his daughter and her friend were teasing me about the fact that all the guys were lusting after me behind my back. Apparently they liked my abs (I was wearing a sports bra and lowcut cargo pants) and one guy kept saying he wanted to lick my stomach! Meanwhile, they referred to my bf's ex as "mom". This is one experience that fuels my perception that big implants can make a woman look "matronly".

I know this story sounds tacky and like I'm competitive with my bf's ex, who I happen to really like and admire. But I think the feedback on toned muscles versus big implants is relevant to this forum.

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Dec 29 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #2756

Hardcore BUSTie

One thing is for sure: when I put on some weight, it goes to my butt and thighs and never to my breasts. The only way they get bigger is with BC pills. But when I lose weight, my breasts are the first ones to go. My bras don't fit me anymore on a scandalous way. When I move my arms the band moves with them. It's unconfortable. And almost all that's left are nipples. Argh. Nearly A-cup to AAA-cup in two months. I don't deserve this!

+Quote Post
honeybunch
post Dec 29 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #2757

BUSTie

Vendetta, I want to lose a few pounds, and I'm scared that will happen. Though I don't know how much smaller they can get. I tell myself that i could at least have some nice abs if I am gonna have small breasts. Not that my abs are bad I just think they could be better. There's not much I can do for the boobs though.

Is anybody else kinda filled out but still have small breasts? My weight just kinda goes mostly to my thighs.

+Quote Post
ailurophile
post Dec 29 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #2758

BUSTie

Not sure if you ladies knew this: Victoria's Secret carries Intimissimi ....AND their semi-annual sale just started ...AND they have free shipping on orders of $100 or more for those of you who are not as lucky as I am happy.gif to have a Vickie's in your area.

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a merry one!

--------------------

Sat Nam...

+Quote Post
discowombat
post Dec 28 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #2759

BUSTie

QUOTE(lightchested @ Dec 27 2008, 11:35 AM) *
PurpleStain,

What'd ya get???

I am a bra addict.

I love Lulalu. And everywhere that sells bras! I just love bras!!!

I'm going to peruse the herroom.com site today because they're having a big sale right now.
They have like 30A's and stuff I think.

Well, I followed your tip and checked our herroom.com too. I ordered some items and I'm crossing my fingers that they work out. If not the return process seems relatively painless. I didn't find too much in my preferred size that was affordable and not a sports bra but I did find some in the size that I usually have to settle for that the reviews said ran small. So I'm thinking those might work. One is even a sexy set. I have been looking for lingerie that might fit forever! Thanks! I'll let you guys know if any of it works out.

+Quote Post
lightchested
post Dec 27 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #2760

BUSTie

PurpleStain,

What'd ya get???

I am a bra addict.

I love Lulalu. And everywhere that sells bras! I just love bras!!!

I'm going to peruse the herroom.com site today because they're having a big sale right now.
They have like 30A's and stuff I think.

--------------------
May visible pyramids one day lurk beneath my sweaters.

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 136 137 138 139 140 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 31, 2014 - 06:55 PM