Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 177 178 179 180 181 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
crazyoldcatlady
post Dec 5 2007, 08:49 PM
Post #3561

the moistiest

confession: i think time and distance has changed me, and that me and my BFF 4Life are drifting apart
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 5 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #3562

Big Fat Bitch

I am a spectacular piece of shit. That is all.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Dec 2 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #3563

(o)(o)

I'm afraid of telling him, as I don't want to lose him. I don't want to lose him because he have great sex.

I secretly want him to like me.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Dec 2 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #3564

Hardcore BUSTie

freckle, nothing wrong with buying yourself a nice gift. Don't worry about it.

confession: The other day a new coworker, told me his first impression of me was that I was bit dumb, and maybe a pothead. He laughed because he realized it really was not the case. And I acted like it didn't bother me. But it really offened me, and I couldn't stop trying to figure out what gave him that impression.

confession: The older my mother gets the crazier she gets.

confession: Thanksgiving was at our house this year and I totally ate up all the praise I received for the food and such. I had no idea how much I enjoy being complimented. It seriously went to my head.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 30 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #3565

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

((((Culture)))))

Tes & Freckle, thank you for the kind words. He knows that deep down, I am an awesome person, but he's giving up hope that I am capable of becoming that awesome person on his time. It would take a huge effort on my part (and a couple of small miracles) to be what he wants me to be on his time, and I'm not sure if I could pull it off. Plus, it would be to please him, and that never works. A part of me wants to, just to spite him, but I know that won't be a good reason either.

AZ Guy is pretty cool, we both share a lot of the same interests and sense of humor, and we both understand each other, but at the same time he's a bit of a jerk and we disagree on things like childcare (and we aren't even ready to start thinking about reproducing) and where to live (he wants to stay in the desert, I'm thinking that 120+ degree summers are even worse than -20 below winters).

Confession: I haven't done any work since 11 this morning, and I hate my boss for spending more time training in a new employee than he did with the rest of us combined. If he would have spent that much time with the rest of us, this department would run so much better, we wouldn't have such a high turnover rate, and I might be able to actually do my job instead of mindless busy work. I also hate that this is what is consuming my thoughts.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 30 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #3566

(o)(o)

I need to get a test done, and I'm scared of the outcome. It's not anything serious, but i'm still scared.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 30 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #3567

beachcomber

thank you so much tesao (!), and now I'm going to confess what I have thought for several years here...

I envy tesao's libido and connection w/ her mr hotbuns.

I adore my mr, and he is still mad for me like that, but me, meh, maybe the weight loss/muscle gain will help?

lilac: ditto what tes said.
if you have doubts, maybe it's your honest heart speaking to you.
(((((lilac)))))

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 30 2007, 10:20 AM
Post #3568

(o)(o)

I am considering getting a couple of men towork on a rotation so I can have sex frequently. The cop just doesn't provide often enough.

--------------------

+Quote Post
tesao
post Nov 30 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #3569

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

freckle: soooooooooo empowering!!! you deserve it, you are fabu!

lilacwine: i don't know AZ. that said, if you have doubts, he probably isn't. you are incredible, any boy should know it and be sure to try to erase those doubts. or at least talk to you about them!

confession: i hatehatehate doing all of "the necessary". i'd rather spend my time with mr. hotbuns in a more erotic fashion!

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Nov 30 2007, 10:02 AM
Post #3570

beachcomber

I ordered myself a small bottle of perfume for xmas;
I can't decide if that's pathetic or empowered ?

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Nov 29 2007, 11:30 PM
Post #3571

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I wish I could figure out if AZ Guy is worth it or not. sad.gif

I like it when people laugh at my jokes. It makes me feel like they're on my side and they might not turn against me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 29 2007, 04:59 PM
Post #3572

sassygrrl

I'm hating my boyfriend right now for being a pussy.

+Quote Post
edie52
post Nov 29 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #3573

Hardcore BUSTie

I was in a relationship for years in which we never said we loved each other (well, I said it a few times, but stopped because it wasn't being reciprocated... and I never addressed it).

+Quote Post
tesao
post Nov 29 2007, 07:52 AM
Post #3574

olha, que coisa mais linda.....

i have a crush on someone i work with.

+Quote Post
.eilleen.
post Nov 29 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #3575

Hardcore BUSTie

My confession: I'm unemployed, have no health insurance, and have not been on my lexapro for over a month due to lack of said insurance. Looking for jobs to no avail (some BS about being "over-qualified"). Still trudging along though I know I will fall deeper if I don't get a job soon that has a decent medical program.

+Quote Post
erinjane
post Nov 27 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #3576

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(erinjane @ Nov 21 2007, 11:02 PM) *
Today I decided to stop using my birth control (because I've had a chronic yeastie beastie for ages that I want to get rid of and this is my last resort) and it's making me feel really depressed, like I'm really accepting that I'm single, and realizing how long I've been single, and all I want is to meet someone I like. The last time I went off birth control I ended up hooking up with someone a couple of weeks later...I'm half hoping that'll happen again.

Man, the day after I posted this I ended up meeting someone and we hooked up last night. tongue.gif

--------------------
I Could Tell You Stories That Would Make Your Ears Curl

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Nov 27 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #3577

Hardcore BUSTie

I have had it checked. Biopsy on Wednesday.

Culture, I know what it's like. I, sometimes, have a hard time having a belief system at all.

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Nov 27 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #3578

(o)(o)

(((Lustfullypink))))

I am finding it more and more difficult to maintain my belief system because of my job. I am sick to fucking death of seeing women have children not because they want to, but because they see them as a dollar amount. I think it's fucking revolting and I see these women as bad women and bad people.

--------------------

+Quote Post
coela
post Nov 27 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #3579

Hardcore BUSTie

(((Lustfullypink))) - Have you checked it? I have a lump too, but it was nothing.

Sometimes (or pretty often) I take pleasure in pushing people away. I think "oh,
they don't like me now, JUST AS WELL". I've always thought that integrity rules
over "being liked", but sometimes I could just chill the fuck out and accept
that people can have weird ideas on some subjects and still be OK. I mean, really.

+Quote Post
LustfullyPink
post Nov 26 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #3580

Hardcore BUSTie

I have a lump.

--------------------
Give me room to stand, and I will move the world.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 177 178 179 180 181 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 08:21 PM