271 Pages V  « < 89 90 91 92 93 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
mfc10
post Apr 5 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #1801

BUSTie

QUOTE(konphusion26 @ Apr 5 2008, 10:06 PM) *
Just found a cheaper/comparable option to the fem-d. It doesnt come refrigerated but it says refrigerate after opening. I'm going to try it as it looks like the cost of the jarrow fem-d is going up at my usual supplier (went from 13 something to 17 something in 2 mos!).

Its called FemFlora and it looks like it has the same stuff in it as the fem-d only cheaper cost. Worth a try I think. I don't want to give up, but it didnt seem like the fem-d was doing anything for me; however, i'd rather keep trying to replenish than not have anything at all.

Thought i'd share that tidbit of info.

Thanks--it sure looks like the exact same strains, and Urex Biotech & Hansen were the companies Gregor (the patent holder of those strains) worked for/with.

Just wish the product was shipped cold!
Maggie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Apr 5 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #1802

Hardcore BUSTie

Just found a cheaper/comparable option to the fem-d. It doesnt come refrigerated but it says refrigerate after opening. I'm going to try it as it looks like the cost of the jarrow fem-d is going up at my usual supplier (went from 13 something to 17 something in 2 mos!).

Its called FemFlora and it looks like it has the same stuff in it as the fem-d only cheaper cost. Worth a try I think. I don't want to give up, but it didnt seem like the fem-d was doing anything for me; however, i'd rather keep trying to replenish than not have anything at all.

Thought i'd share that tidbit of info.

PS: Do yall ever wish there was a repair shop for defective or malfunctioning 'ginas!! Or wish you could just trade it in for a newer model LMAOOOO!!!!!! DAMMIT.

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
kristen
post Apr 5 2008, 03:21 PM
Post #1803

BUSTie

so i have been taking the fem d, the fem d and got warm... anyway i haven't really seen any difference i will need to ge another bottle before i can make a good decision. for sure nothing is worse. there is no smell at all but that damn discharge. that is the part all along i have not been able to get rid of the smell i seem to be able to get rid of pretty easy now. it really only flares up bad after having alot of sex and that pretty much never happens mostly because my boyfriend is an idiot and i dont want to have sex with him. that is another story thought. back to the discharge, i was at this other website and it said something about birth control pills causing a discharge, in fact here is a quote "does anyone know what to do to reduce the discharge that comes with birth control pills?" i haven't ever really read anything about discharge and birth control does this hold any weight, and has any one else had this problem, if it is true maybe that is what my discharge is because it doesn't really seem bv ish i dont think. oh yea and i have no sex drive i mean none and nothing will get me in the mood and my tits are sore all the time. i know this is the birth control pills what do ya'll think. so i need a stronger one or one with less hormones i don't know much about it.

+Quote Post
arj75
post Apr 5 2008, 09:26 AM
Post #1804

Hardcore BUSTie

Good Morning you all! I just had my pap smear/std check and I'm free and clear of bv/yeast and any other infection. Even my doctor almost passed out from disbelief. lol I took flagyl orally 500 mg twice a day and the ultimate flora at night and fem D in morning. I expected the bv to return after my period, but it hasn't so far. I quit eating yogurt because well, I hate it, and I don't really like to drink milk either. I thought my multi vitamin had enough calcium for my body's needs considering they were for nursing mothers..but it was only like freaking 10% of daily intake needs. So, I have been taking for two months a generic brand of calcium 600 mgs, vitamin D, and magnesium, and regular multi-vitamin. Back on the water drinking kick. This is only one month I know, but a very happy month indeed.

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post Apr 5 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #1805

Hardcore BUSTie

lori!

thanks soooo much for taking the time to reply...i really appreciate it and your response was sooo quick! AWESOME! i found a pharmacy that sold fem-d and i drove 45 min to get it!!! i pray it works....I also wanted to ask you a few more things....if you don't mind wink.gif

1. while you were taking the fem-d and flagyl...was there still a discharge? if so, when did it clear up?
2. are you doing anything for maintenance? anything after sex? anything after period?
3. do you think it is a good idea to take fem-d for about a week before i do flagyl?
4. i know you stated that you've had bv for 7 yrs. how did you cope with this damn bv from hell? so did you try all these things that these other women mentioned...boric acid, tto, peroxide, etc..... how did you come across the combination of fem-d and flagyl?

sorry to ask so many questions but you seem like you care more than my doctor about my health. sometimes i feel like they just want to take your money and give you medication and not care about what you have to say. i'm sooo poor right now but i will give up money for food to buy the things i need to get rid of this horrible thing once and for all. i'm sooo happy for you that you've been bv free. hopefully i can be like you too!!

btw...i've been tested for trich 3 times...all negative!!

thanks sooo much....again,
sooo sad

+Quote Post
lori
post Apr 4 2008, 06:12 PM
Post #1806

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(sooo sad @ Apr 4 2008, 09:21 AM) *
hi lori!!

i'm new to "bust lounge" so i hope i'm doing this right.

you have very good advice and you're very knowledgeable with bv. i've been suffering from bv since june 2007. i'm trying to not cry and type this at the same time but this is a very emotional subject for me. i'm a single mom with 2 kids and i'm not getting any childsupport from my ex. and to add on top of all this crap...damn bv. i've been tested for all std's .....twice to be on the safe side...negative on everything except bv. i was treated with vaginal creams and short courses of flagyl with no relief. then with flagyl 3 times a day for 10 days...they did a test when i was finished with the medication and the bv was gone but there was always a discharge there. the dr told me that i have to recheck in a month...and when i did...that crap was back again. right now i'm trying the boric acid thing. i came across this wonderful website and i saw your blog. i was wondering have you ever heard of candaclear by pharmax? it's lactobacillus suppositories that are "suppose" to put good bacterial back in the vagina. i'm suppose to do that after the boric acid. i'm going to buy femdophillus. hopefully i can find it at a herb or whole food store so i don't have to order it. i live near atlanta. i'm also wanting to know your input...should i just not do the boric acid thing? since i read your blog it made me think twice. flagyl does work...it's putting the good bacteria back and making it stay so challenging. i read that you've suffered for 7 years...are you still bv free now? hopefully!!

if you can please respond...i would love to hear from you.

sooo sad

Hi, sooo sad. Welcome to the group. Yes, you did it right! smile.gif

It's really up to you re: the boric acid. But I can tell you that based on ladies' experience in this group, it's definitely not a cure. At best, it just controls the symptoms. In my unprofessional, un-medical opinion, boric acid and tea tree oil (TTO) may kill off the smell, but:
- doesn't do anything to help you permanently put the good bacteria back into your vagina
- may even kill off the good bacteria you're trying to replenish
So for that reason, *I* wouldn't use it. And for that reason, I think it's a bad idea to keep using it regularly on a long-term basis. Why waste time with something that we know is not a cure?

It's up to you to decide if my reasoning makes sense, or not. Everyone should make a choice about their own bodies, and I have been very careful to never say people need to do anything just because I say it.

Having said that, I think Fem-dophilus is the safest (when taken orally) and the most legit product. My suggested course of action is:

- get a thorough STD checkup (you've already done this, yey!)
- ask for a Trichomoniasis test - I think it's important to make sure you don't have this (wet mounts and pap smears are only 60% effective, and I think Trichomoniasis tests are not standard, like for chlamydia and gonorreah)
- use the prescription (which will clear up the BV)
- use Fem-dophilus (which will replenish the good bacteria)

This worked for me. Yes, I've been bv-free for about a year now.

Here's the info. in my blog re: canda clear - not a lot of info, but there you go:

CandaClear (Pharmax)
  • Description: Vaginal suppositories
  • Where to Buy / Cost: Rockwell Nutrition
  • Pros: designed specifically for healthy vaginal flora
  • Cons:
  • Conclusion: One member tried this product upon the recommendation of a natropathic consultant. She said it didn't work for her.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post Apr 4 2008, 11:07 AM
Post #1807

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(JJ27 @ Mar 15 2008, 12:24 PM) *
I would like to thank everybody for their input, advice, experiences, etc. You have all bee soooooooooooooo helpful and I'm so happy I found this forum. I will keep you apprise of my situation. I feel with Fem D in my system now for one week I will start the Clindesse on Monday, refrain from sex for two weeks ,and continue the Fem D. Hopefully when all is under control I will take the TTO the day after sex. My poor boyfriend!!!! He will just have to take it or leave it!! ohmy.gif I can't wait to feel normal down there again. You all have been GREAT! Thanks a million!!! tongue.gif Anyone from NY?

soo...how has everything turned out? so far so good?

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post Apr 4 2008, 10:04 AM
Post #1808

Hardcore BUSTie

hi lori!!

i'm new to "bust lounge" so i hope i'm doing this right.

you have very good advice and you're very knowledgeable with bv. i've been suffering from bv since june 2007. i'm trying to not cry and type this at the same time but this is a very emotional subject for me. i'm a single mom with 2 kids and i'm not getting any childsupport from my ex. and to add on top of all this crap...damn bv. i've been tested for all std's .....twice to be on the safe side...negative on everything except bv. i was treated with vaginal creams and short courses of flagyl with no relief. then with flagyl 3 times a day for 10 days...they did a test when i was finished with the medication and the bv was gone but there was always a discharge there. the dr told me that i have to recheck in a month...and when i did...that crap was back again. right now i'm trying the boric acid thing. i came across this wonderful website and i saw your blog. i was wondering have you ever heard of candaclear by pharmax? it's lactobacillus suppositories that are "suppose" to put good bacterial back in the vagina. i'm suppose to do that after the boric acid. i'm going to buy femdophillus. hopefully i can find it at a herb or whole food store so i don't have to order it. i live near atlanta. i'm also wanting to know your input...should i just not do the boric acid thing? since i read your blog it made me think twice. flagyl does work...it's putting the good bacteria back and making it stay so challenging. i read that you've suffered for 7 years...are you still bv free now? hopefully!!

if you can please respond...i would love to hear from you.

sooo sad

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Apr 2 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #1809

Hardcore BUSTie

O.k. I found the info on vitamin d that I wrote down from that book: The hormone form of Vitamin D is calcitriol.

[ 'Calcitriol stimulates the production of macrophages, immune cells that gobble up bacteria.'

(pg. 133)
Vitamins and Minerals
by Ellen Mayer ]

I don't know if (or how) the macrophages directly affect BV. Because I don't know if there are any in the vagina. I know that we have them in our uterus, I am guessing to help stop infections from getting high up in our reproductive organs, or even the fetus. So perhaps vitamin d controls infection in a general way in your body. And I think the macrophages are a factor with different types of STDs. But after reading about the vitamin, what seems more important is that it helps regulate our hormones. There is so much information about this on the internet, it is making me exhausted just trying to understand it. Here is a quote from Wikipedia, sorry all this info is so long!

[ Once vitamin D is produced in the skin or consumed in food, it is converted in the liver and kidney to form 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D, (1,25(OH)2D) the physiologically active form of vitamin D (when "D" is used without a subscript it refers to either D2 or D3). Following this conversion, the hormonally active form of vitamin D is released into the circulation, and by binding to a carrier protein in the plasma, vitamin D binding protein (VDBP), it is transported to various target organs.[3]

The hormonally active form of vitamin D mediates its biological effects by binding to the vitamin D receptor (VDR), which is principally located in the nuclei of target cells.[3] The binding of calcitriol to the VDR allows the VDR to act as a transcription factor that modulates the gene expression of transport proteins (such as TRPV6 and calbindin), which are involved in calcium absorption in the intestine.

The Vitamin D receptor belongs to the nuclear receptor superfamily of steroid/thyroid hormone receptors, and VDR are expressed by cells in most organs, including the brain, heart, skin, gonads, prostate, and breast. VDR activation in the intestine, bone, kidney, and parathyroid gland cells leads to the maintenance of calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood (with the assistance of parathyroid hormone and calcitonin) and to the maintenance of bone content.[12]

The VDR is known to be involved in cell proliferation, differentiation. Vitamin D also affects the immune system, and VDR are expressed in several white blood cells including monocytes and activated T and B cells.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D ]

+Quote Post
i'vehadenough
post Apr 2 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #1810

BUSTie

QUOTE(CanCan @ Apr 2 2008, 03:03 PM) *
Great that you aren't using it anymore, because both Flagyl and Metrogel are metronidazole. Just different trademarks for the same chemical. It's probably fine that you used it one time, but wait to see what your doctor says, I'm sure he will say to stop using it.
[ Flag·yl (flgl)
A trademark for the drug metronidazole.

C6 H9 N3 O3
2-(2-methyl-5-nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)ethanol

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Flagyl

Brand names: Flagyl®, MetroCream®, MetroGel®, Metrolotion®, Metronâ„¢, Noritateâ„¢, Nydamax®, Rozex®, Vandazoleâ„¢ ]

My Dr called me this afternoon and did say to stop using the metrogel. He still wants me to come in on the 22nd. I am going to keep taking the B6 and FD. Hopefully that will be enough to keep me BV free smile.gif

+Quote Post
ladylyn
post Apr 2 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #1811

[size="2"]sad.gif Hi ladies I was diagnosed with bv and I had to take metronidozole (misspelled-maybe) for 10 days, 3x a day. I had the feeling like my uterus or ovaries or something was moving. I am now off the meds but still feel sick to the stomach, loss of appetite. Could it not be gone. I could go back to the doctor but my bill is high enough with no insurance. I have read about the boric acid and acidophilus. That boric acid sounds scary but if it help hey. If somebody anybody hear my cry help me

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Apr 2 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #1812

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ Apr 2 2008, 05:18 PM) *
Hey guys!!! It has been SOOOOOO long since I've been here so I apologize if this has already been mentioned.
I was wondering if vitamin D plays a role in vaginal infections??? I've been taming my bv ( keeping it controlled, still always there though) by using one TTO a week as well as one gram of premarin cream a week. Well, just recently I was found to be extremely vitamin D deficient and have been put on prescription strength supplements. I'm hoping that this will be the cure for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well as THE BV. Although I'm not keeping my hopes up too much.

Anyone here heard of a link between bv and vitamin D?

If not, getting checked for a deficiency might not be a bad idea.

Oh that is so weird, I have been reading about Vitamin D deficiency for the past month!! I am SO sure it is a factor - that I went away on a trip a couple weeks ago to Mexico to get sunshine.

Vitamin D deficiency is a factor for me, if you don't have enough of it, you can't absorb calcium properly. My nails have been breaking to a ridiculous degree over the past few months, I mean really breaking, like falling right off my skin. And a friend of mine told me that I'm probably not getting enough minerals. Ya right. I am taking my calcium supplements. So I thought there must be another factor. Reading about calcium scientists and doctors say that you need vitamin D to absorb it. And reading about vitamin D you realize that a lot of people are deficient during the winter months when there isn't much sunshine out, and anyone like me that spends a lot of time indoors wouldn't be getting much anyway. Even during the summertime, I don't get that much because I never tan. And I use sunblock religiously.

Your body produces vitamin D when exposed to sunshine (without sunblock on), by eating vitamin d rich foods, or by taking a vitamin d supplement. I started taking Vitamin D3 pills couple weeks ago. And I am also taking Cod Liver Oil capsules every day, now that I read that it is rich in both vitamins D and A. (You can also get vitamin d by using a vitamin D therapy lamp for 5 minutes everyday. But I am not about to run out and buy one, because summer is around the corner.) The problem with taking vitamin d as a vitamin suppliment is that some people with digestive issues may not digest it and absorb it anyway. Which may be my issue, we will see if my nails improve or not. For people that can't digest it, sunshine is the best way to get it.

So my nails were the first indicator that I was V-D deficient, I happened to pick up a book at my friend's place, and vitamin book, and flip it to the page that said vit-d, and it said right there in black and white that vitamin d helps fight infections! I had no idea. I have something written down about this, I will look for it now, and then post.

+Quote Post
Morphia
post Apr 2 2008, 03:01 PM
Post #1813

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey guys!!! It has been SOOOOOO long since I've been here so I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

I was wondering if vitamin D plays a role in vaginal infections??? I've been taming my bv ( keeping it controlled, still always there though) by using one TTO a week as well as one gram of premarin cream a week. Well, just recently I was found to be extremely vitamin D deficient and have been put on prescription strength supplements. I'm hoping that this will be the cure for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well as THE BV. Although I'm not keeping my hopes up too much.

Anyone here heard of a link between bv and vitamin D?

If not, getting checked for a deficiency might not be a bad idea.

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Apr 2 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #1814

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(i @ Apr 2 2008, 01:56 PM) *
Thanks for all of the corgrats!! I am very excited!
I haven taken the Flagyl since Sept of last year. It is the metrogel that I have been using. I know I have used it atleast once since I got pregnant (not knowing I was) but have stopped since. The funny thing is, I went to CVS and refilled the script for the gel and bought a pregnancy test at the same time smile.gif

Great that you aren't using it anymore, because both Flagyl and Metrogel are metronidazole. Just different trademarks for the same chemical. It's probably fine that you used it one time, but wait to see what your doctor says, I'm sure he will say to stop using it.

[ Flag·yl (flgl)
A trademark for the drug metronidazole.

C6 H9 N3 O3
2-(2-methyl-5-nitro-1H-imidazol-1-yl)ethanol

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Flagyl

Brand names: Flagyl®, MetroCream®, MetroGel®, Metrolotion®, Metronâ„¢, Noritateâ„¢, Nydamax®, Rozex®, Vandazoleâ„¢ ]

+Quote Post
i'vehadenough
post Apr 2 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #1815

BUSTie

QUOTE(CanCan @ Apr 2 2008, 12:42 PM) *
Congratulations!!! What great news!
Stop taking the Flagyl if you are pregnant. I was just looking on the Flagyl website, well, the Pfizer company website, and they tell you to NOT use it for the first trimester of pregnancy.
[ http://www.pfizer.com/products/rx/rx_product_flagyl.jsp ]

Thanks for all of the corgrats!! I am very excited!
I haven taken the Flagyl since Sept of last year. It is the metrogel that I have been using. I know I have used it atleast once since I got pregnant (not knowing I was) but have stopped since. The funny thing is, I went to CVS and refilled the script for the gel and bought a pregnancy test at the same time smile.gif

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Apr 2 2008, 10:25 AM
Post #1816

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(i @ Apr 1 2008, 03:46 PM) *
Hi everyone,

So, I just found out that I am pregnant. I have been BV free for almost 8 months but I know it is because I have been using metro gel twice a week for the past 6 months and then before that I did 21 days of BA and 10 days of Flagyl. I go back to the specialist next week but they did tell me to stop with the gel until then. Has anyone been pregnant with BV? I am just curious if it will come back more often because of the change in hormones. Any suggestions or info??

Congratulations!!! What great news!
Stop taking the Flagyl if you are pregnant. I was just looking on the Flagyl website, well, the Pfizer company website, and they tell you to NOT use it for the first trimester of pregnancy.

[ http://www.pfizer.com/products/rx/rx_product_flagyl.jsp ]

+Quote Post
CanCan
post Apr 2 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #1817

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(mg86 @ Apr 1 2008, 09:41 PM) *
hi girls

well, i haven't been reading here or posting....sadly not because i am BV free, but because I have been kinda busy. I have been taking fem doph and acidopholus for about 2 weeks now, and i don't notice any major difference. today my discharge was unusually watery. i can't describe the smell. it is really itchy down there, kind of swollen and sore. I hate this sad.gif. I am debating going back to my obgyn, but I know he's going to want to keep seeing me for "follow up" appts...at one point I was going there 2-3 times a month, plus medicines, evening out to $100-200 a month!! I haven't been there in about 10 months. do you think its worth it?

Hi,
I would give the femdophilus a chance, and try to keep taking it. I know it is frustrating, and expensive, but it seems to be working for me, and a few others here. But you mention you are taking femdoph and acidophilus.. are you taking them at the same time together? Because I think it is maybe better to take them separately. Cycle them. For example, take the femdoph for two weeks, then for one week take the other. Because they may be canceling each other out. The probiotics are alive. They have different names because they are different strains of bacteria with different behaviours and different benefits. They are probably all good - but for different things. Think of them as different tribes of bacteria that sometimes work together well depending on the strains, or they can fight each other. And our intention of taking these probiotics is that you give them a chance to get down there into your body. Once in your body they take hold and hang on to the mucous membranes of your intestines and vaginal walls, thereby making it their territory. But if you are ingesting other types of acidophilus at the same time, they may not get a chance to take hold and plant their feet in. Kind of like 'first come, first serve'. If the others take hold of the real estate, the reuteri won't have a place to hang on to.

+Quote Post
SpRiNkLeS
post Apr 2 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #1818

BUSTie

Whew! K I finished reading the posts since I last checked in.

QUOTE(i @ Apr 1 2008, 02:46 PM) *
So, I just found out that I am pregnant..........Has anyone been pregnant with BV? I am just curious if it will come back more often because of the change in hormones. Any suggestions or info??

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Awwww now you brought me back to having those pregnancy happy vibes! smile.gif As for me, well I initially got BV during my pregnancy, the extra hormones brought it on I guess. However I did always have a hormonal imbalance as a teenager now that I look back (irregular periods, etc.) so the pregnancy just made it worse…………and of course the imbalance is why I can’t get rid of this shit. Hope your BV doesn’t come back, and of course congrats on these last 8 months that you’ve been BV free!!!!

I must welcome the Newbies: SmellslikeNirvana, Cuteness, Neptune. Hey ya’ll!!! And hi to Autumnbreeze too!!

Kristen: your posts are hilarious!

Maggie: Thanks for suggesting to half the TTO suppositories. This has definitely worked well for me, my pocketbook thanks you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update, update!! Ok actually it’s just the same old, same old. I smell like TTO. But hey ladies I aint complaining one bit. In fact I haven’t used them at all the last couple days (budget wise I had to give it up for a few days) and I don’t smell like anything. No whiffs. So it’s all good in the neighborhood if you know what I mean.

I am trying not to cuss out my vagina, she tends to retaliate. Actually I realize my friends don’t even know about the BV, I thought perhaps they MIGHT have but nope, damn they get outspoken a lot. I mean I do too but not if it would hurt someone. Anyway they would totally discuss it loudly as if we all really need to hear. At that point I think we can all agree we’d all go ape-shit crazy if someone makes fun of us for THIS. I can take crap about a lot of things but THIS I get sensitive about. Anyway you all are making me want to buy the FemD again and give it a second shot simply because everything is going so well, I want to make sure it stays that way.

Oh and Mg86, do you have insurance? That is a lot of money to be spending a month. This BV crap is expensive!!!!!!!! I don't want to tally up all the money I've spent due to BV, I'd probably cry. Well since it HAS been 10 months since you have gone to the doctor, well my opinion would be for you to go back especially considering you said you are sore.

+Quote Post
mg86
post Apr 1 2008, 07:24 PM
Post #1819

BUSTie

hi girls

well, i haven't been reading here or posting....sadly not because i am BV free, but because I have been kinda busy. I have been taking fem doph and acidopholus for about 2 weeks now, and i don't notice any major difference. today my discharge was unusually watery. i can't describe the smell. it is really itchy down there, kind of swollen and sore. I hate this sad.gif. I am debating going back to my obgyn, but I know he's going to want to keep seeing me for "follow up" appts...at one point I was going there 2-3 times a month, plus medicines, evening out to $100-200 a month!! I haven't been there in about 10 months. do you think its worth it?

+Quote Post
i'vehadenough
post Apr 1 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #1820

BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Apr 1 2008, 04:03 PM) *
Wow CONGRATS! Were you using progesterone? As far as pregnancy with BV, the BV should be far less or even go away if your problems are hormonal (ex: not enough estrogen).Before I had my miscarriage, the BV went away completely, but after, the bv came back. So, that's how I figurerd out my problems were hormonal.

I believe it was the generic MetroGel. I just threw away the package and sis not get a refill. I know sometimes pregnancy can be the cure all. Hopefully this will be the case. When I was younger I was diagnosed with HPV and as soon as I had my first daughter it went away and I have not had it since.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 89 90 91 92 93 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 22, 2014 - 11:36 AM