The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> second helpings.. the return of PORTIONS!!
barbosee
post Apr 9 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #1

In searching for ways to control food portions, do not look beyond the nutrition label of foods in your cabinets. The recommended serving size listed, and should serve as a guide for people to choose healthy foods.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
barbosee
post Apr 9 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #2

When searching for ways to control portions of food, just look beyond the nutrition information on food in your cabinets. The recommended serving sizes are given as a guide for people to make healthy food choices.

--------------------

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 22 2011, 06:43 PM
Post #3

BUSTie

Yeah, fucking on the kitchen table is always a nice bit of petty revenge.

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Mar 22 2011, 01:58 AM
Post #4

Hardcore BUSTie

Good grief, 'fissures' is an off-putting word! Yeah, angry sex has never worked for me either.

Nothing exciting this week, but a few weeks ago his housemate went away and we started a new habit of doing it in every room where the housemate's been rude to us recently. The sexy vibes have cleansed the rudeness from the air!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 21 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #5

BUSTie

Yeah, angry sex result in fissures. Though the other weekend we had a long fight, and then just went at it. Sometimes the heightened emotion can spark something, but right now it's more of an underlying resentment.

Good news: lots of naked cuddling last night. Tried going all the way but I had some discomfort. It's a start, though. *sigh*

+Quote Post
futura
post Mar 21 2011, 09:36 AM
Post #6

Hardcore BUSTie

Lots of portions today. My new bf feels so good, it's a whole new experience. The sex in my last relationship made me jaded, but this...my word, it's a whole new level.

ETA: Ghengis, i'm afraid i don't have advice for you. Just over the weekend there was a bit on tv how 'angry sex' is the best. I'm not really into that. From what you wrote i take it you don't want to do that either.

--------------------
"It was when I found out I could make mistakes that I knew I was on to something"- Ornette Coleman

+Quote Post
genghis cunt
post Mar 16 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #7

BUSTie

I am crazy horny but still hurting from all the fights I've had with J. Any suggestions? How can I get over the ill feelings and make love to a person I love but still kind of pissed off at?

+Quote Post
ketto
post Mar 10 2011, 09:07 AM
Post #8

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh portions. Portions have been few lately due to exhaustion and weird work schedules but there were some lovely dirty portions on the weekend I keep thinking about. I wish it was the weekend.

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Mar 10 2011, 03:44 AM
Post #9

Big Fat Bitch

*bump*

I did get fantastically laid over the weekend, but I'm just really trying to bring some threads up.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Sep 2 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #10

Hardcore BUSTie

Hooked up with R again last night. We were hanging out in my gutted apartment playing dominoes on the floor and drinking and the dominoes got boring, so I just leaned over and kissed him. He immediately put an arm around me and steered me into the bedroom and we fucked till 7 o'clock in the morning, when I had to get up and get ready for a yard sale. This time he hadn't had as much to drink and had no trouble getting it up. Had some particularly nice portions on my stomach with him straddling me, although,sadly, I couldn't find my vibe in time to get off with him. I even went down on him a bit, although he was annoyingly quiet and I couldn't tell if I was doing well or not. Not so quiet during the sex, though. I'm sure my landlady heard us. She looked as haggard as I felt when I saw her this morning!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
damona
post Aug 29 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #11

can i go to bed now?

woo epinephrine! even with being sore and all it sounds like it was amazing fun smile.gif

ever since i posted about feeling like i wasn't getting enough, the last few days The Boy has been jumping me left and right. seriously, 2 or 3 times a day. it's been fabulous. if i didn't know better, i'd swear he'd read my post lol

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 28 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #12

Big Fat Bitch

ALL RIGHT EPINEPHRINE!

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Aug 27 2010, 11:15 PM
Post #13

Hardcore BUSTie

So I finally put an end to my 17-month dry spell last night! I was having a really bad day and I called up my friend R (whom I've posted about in the crush thread as a potential fwb) and he was having a bad day, too, so we decided to have an emo date and commiserate over large quantities of strong beer. I was thinking this would be the perfect opportunity to act on some of the intense sexual tension between us, and he must have been thinking the same thing, because he made the first move. We were pretty drunk, giggling over Flight of the Conchords videos on Youtube, and I must have given him a look because he suddenly locked eyes with me, put his hand to my face, and kissed me. We made out for a few minutes by the computer and then he threw me down on the couch and we made out really hard for a while, pinning each other down and pulling hair and biting and getting all hot and heavy, and then when the couch got uncomfortable we took it into the bedroom and went at it until dawn. We were both so touch-starved. It was pretty intense. He was a bit too drunk and couldn't keep it up, but that was ok with me because I haven't been with a guy in so long I have no idea what to do with a penis anyway. He just fingered me and went down on me for hours. To be honest, we were pretty drunk and sloppy and it wasn't great sex - he was a bit too rough with the fingers and oral and and I'm pretty raw now - but I had a lot of fun. His stubble took half the skin off my face, though, which kinda sucks. I sent him home with marks, too. He got quite the vicious spanking. We finally passed out all cuddled up together and then we stayed in bed until 2 in the afternoon, cuddling and fooling around and nursing our horrible hangovers. Then I made us some breakfast and saw him off before dragging my carcass into work for the evening shift. Working with a hangover is horrible and every time I felt like I couldn't tolerate another minute, I though about the morning's portions and smiled. And I'm super stoked that my bitch ex is no longer the last person I slept with and I finally have someone else to look back on as my most recent sexual encounter.

YAY!

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
jade
post Jul 12 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #14

Hardcore BUSTie

i love that! what a nice portion. anal is my favorite too and my fwb loves it when i clinch and squirt hard!

--------------------
Its a fine mess you've gotten us into this time Stanley(G. W.?)

+Quote Post
damona
post Jul 10 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #15

can i go to bed now?

delicious, delicious portions last night. he went down on me, then there were several face to face positions, ending with anal in missionary position. just amazing. at one point i was uncontrollably squirting, just all over the place. totally worth bragging about biggrin.gif

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Jul 2 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #16

Hardcore BUSTie

Just to say it because I'm still giddy about it all- but ongoing portions with the new guy. And happily planning to continue with them smile.gif
MMMMMmmmmmm delish!
Last night I told him I like it a little rough sometimes, and it seemed like at first he thought, I don't know... but then he came through and wow! Can he drive it home!! Delightfulness!

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Jun 14 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #17

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh AP I hope so!!!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jun 14 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #18

Big Fat Bitch

It's a bot, darlin', pay it no nevermind. Just set it to ignore.

And I better be getting portions this weekend or shit is gonna get ugly. I got bought off with shiny trinkets last weekend, there had better be some cock on the horizon!

--------------------

+Quote Post
sageykins
post Jun 14 2010, 04:20 PM
Post #19

Hardcore BUSTie

Ok... I was about to post and then saw the below posting... Um, what?????
Anyway, had some amazing and delicious portions with a sweet, sexy, handsome man who I am totally smitten with. 3 times. a bunch of positions and lots of cuddling before and after and mmmmm. Sleeping beside each other all night and feeling him move closer to me during the night... Oh so good.
And not that I'm typically a girl to kiss and tell like this, but my God is his cock awesome.
Rawr.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 27 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #20

uh huh.

totally random (although calculated) hook up last weekend. Good, in that it means I didn't go for a whole year without sex (10 months was plenty, thank you) not so good, in that now I remember what it's like and want to have sex all the time - but no one to do it with!! (cause I'm not a serial random hook up girl) Back to the good ol' right hand.....bleh. Actually, maybe this should go in the frustration thread.

+Quote Post

53 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 30, 2014 - 06:20 AM