Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 193 194 195 196 197 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
miserywithcompan...
post May 3 2007, 01:07 AM
Post #3881

BUSTie

Oh and just an FYI. He always withdraws before ejaculation. (okay he pulls out quickly using the worst timing 90% of the time and leaves me hanging)
Not because he's concerned about the BV being more aggressive but because it's the method of birth control he uses. I can't take the pill, do the shot, IUD, nothin. It's condom for me, and since he's a bareback riding man he just pulls out. (yea.) If I'm unlucky he'll dump into me when I'm on the rag because he knows I wont get knocked up then, and then all BV hell breaks loose. So just him poking around in there without coming is what usually brings it on, no semen. And he wonders why I'm not the purring sex kitten I used to be? hmmm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miserywithcompan...
post May 3 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #3882

BUSTie

QUOTE(jewelscando @ May 2 2007, 09:06 PM) *
OHHHH GIRLS....It's been a joy reading today!!

Welcome to our new comers!! It's nice to see a New comer who has issues, instead of a new comer coming in with some bullshit!!

I too have a supportive on again off again boyfriend. We are never off due to the smell, just personal issues. He's great about it and always trys to downplay the smell...like "I don't smell anything!!" or, "It didn't smell that bad". It must not be so horrible, if he can still get off!!! tongue.gif

Oh I know what you mean. It's been a battle with him all along because it's always about him. Ugh. Yeah I have issues. Far too many issues and this BV bullshit is just the dealbreaker for me.

I think something like BV that can cause PID, a greater chance of aquiring HIV because of a lowered immune system, low birth weight in babies, preemies, and miscarriage all qualify as better than average reasons to have the medical field shut up and put up until they find an answer. If they can figure out PH levels for hair why cant it be done for the crotch? It's suppose to be in a range of 4.5 if I'm correct. If a hairdresser needs to balance the ph levels for chemical services it's done by the same measures. All hair thats healthy is in a 'normal" ph range which has some lee-way. All vagina's need to be in a range too. OURS are out of whack yet last time I checked nobody other than those of us suffering gave a shit. I'd rather a healthy snatch than shiny hair.

Skin is also in a ph range. If my skin was rotting off because it was too alkaline....and causing discomfort to someone elses eyes I bet thee medical witch doctors would take the time...

everything in the world is acid/alkaline and the world has managed it in regard to everything else. Batteries, soaps, cleaning products, foods and so on.. what I'm saying here is there MUST be an answer to normalize the vaginal PH with something that will work for all women so the ph balance is within the acceptable range of balance. Christ sakes they make a pill for everything else! I'd gladly take a tiny pill everyday of my life to keep my innards balanced just as I do for my thyroid to keep that balanced.

BF? Yeah he's a jerk. . . already know that. Thats why we're always arguing. I let him make up when he admits it. Otherwise I can do without just fine. I've already decided I'm not wrong anymore with him. He's wrong. Always. When he humbles himself and eats a little crow then if I feel like it he can get his dick wet. Harsh? Yea. But he's earned it. I've told him a million times sex DOES NOT start in the bedroom.

I was once a nice person who thought nice things and tried very hard to treat men (and the BF in particular) like i WANTED TO BE TREATED. Yeah that blew up in my face. Got walked all over. My name became DOORMAT. Not anymore. I'd rather be alone and I've told hiim so. But he keeps comming around. Keeps sayin he loves me..blah blah. If he wants to have a real realationship with me then he needs to make deposits into our emotional account, otherwise he gets just what he puts in...nothing much. Cold hearted empty sex and nothing more. And he's aware of the difference. He likes to feel loved unconditionally. ...don't we all? But I won't hand it over any more. He's got to earn it, otherwise it means shit.

Issues..lol..you have no idea.

Yeah the comments always get me too........... "No smell today", "I love the way you taste" "maybe you should go back to the doctor" "its back", "I don't mind, we've been through this before" "everything seems good down there"
.............nothing stops him from getting off either way... he cares for maybe 5 minutes after he's beat the meat....and usually only if he sees I'm having a problem with it. Really, if he can want sex while I'm on my peroid and still want sex when I say no because the cramps feel like my guts are being ripped out by razorblades scraping me from the inside, whats a stench gonna do? stop him? no fucking way.

In his mind and in the mind of the "doctors" BV is just an inconvenience. Something we have to "just deal with."
Personally I'd rather NOT have to deal with a smell that mimics something having crawled up my snatch and decomposed. I'll bet all you ladies agree on that too.

I want to see the kind of feminine hygeine commercial that addresses this (even though we know its not hygeine related) ..............imagine................a beautiful scenic view with a mother and daughter in a boat and light cheerful music playing in the background...

Mother: honey I used to have that smell too but now everything is well, better than ever! Thanks to BV Blaster!

narrator: "does your co-worker, mother, daughter sister, wife, girlfriend or woman who sits next to you in church reek of rotten fish? Help is on the way! Give her that eternally "fresh" feeling! BV blaster to the rescue!!! Call our toll free number
1-800-4NO-REEK. Give her a gift, I repeat 1-800-4NO-REEK. Order within the next ten minutes and you'll get 2 yes 2 BV Blasters for the price of one! Take care of all the women in your life! Only 19-95! Apply directly to the smell! Apply directly to the smell!

:::fade out:::

+Quote Post
lori
post May 3 2007, 12:38 AM
Post #3883

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(jewelscando @ May 2 2007, 07:06 PM) *
The only relief I have found so far is the inserting the Flagyl pills vaginally.

Why is anyone doing this? Is the flagyl not working when you take it orally? And does metrogel not work? I'm just curious.

QUOTE(jewelscando @ May 2 2007, 07:06 PM) *
This is a huge problem in America. If you research it, it states it's worst then Yeast infections, BUT THERE'S STILL NOBODY THAT WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. We are just a bunch of bitches, that won't stop bitching, I guess...

We need more female doctors...who have B.V.!! tongue.gif

No kidding. Not to mention that there are some seriously side effects from BV that they've just discovered in recent years:

- higher risk for STD's (including HIV)
- higher risk for PID
- possible pregnancy complications
- higher risk for UTI's

This is some serious stuff. Considering that it is the *most* common vaginal infection among women, it's an outrage that there is not better info. on what causes it and how to treat it effectively.

On a happier note, I just discovered that my local Whole Foods now carries Fem-dophilus! It's very expensive ($24 for 30 caps!), but at least it's kept in the fridge.

-- biggrin.gif Thanks for making me laugh, miserywithcompany. You deserve better, girl!

--------------------

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post May 2 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #3884

Hardcore BUSTie

OHHHH GIRLS....It's been a joy reading today!!

Welcome to our new comers!! It's nice to see a New comer who has issues, instead of a new comer coming in with some bullshit!!

I too have a supportive on again off again boyfriend. We are never off due to the smell, just personal issues. He's great about it and always trys to downplay the smell...like "I don't smell anything!!" or, "It didn't smell that bad". It must not be so horrible, if he can still get off!!! tongue.gif

I don't suffer the pain that all of you talk about, so, I guess I can thank God for that. Mine is just the god awfull smell, from itty bitty fish heads, to someone took a shit in my vagina. It can't make up its mind.

The only relief I have found so far is the inserting the Flagyl pills vaginally. I'm still doing good on my end, but, after sex, I have to insert one, or the smell will come back, which tells me it's his sperm that makes me smell.

Doctors can't find a cure, because you can't controll the PH level in a woman's vagina. What may be normal for you, may not be normal for me and so on. What they need to do is invent something that can control it. But how do they do that? They invent things like Rephresh and Aci-jel...Hmmm. DOESN'T FUCKING WORK PEOPLE!!

This is a huge problem in America. If you research it, it states it's worst then Yeast infections, BUT THERE'S STILL NOBODY THAT WILL DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. We are just a bunch of bitches, that won't stop bitching, I guess...

We need more female doctors...who have B.V.!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post May 2 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #3885

BUSTie

QUOTE(ilovehim @ May 2 2007, 07:30 PM) *
Hey guys i'm new to this site and really happy that i came across it! I have b.v. on and off now for a little over a year. This is real embarassing for me and especially because many ignorant people think vaginal odor is an indication of IMPROPER HYGINE, of course you ladies understand my situation and can relate. So, I'm just here to get some support! thanks!

HERES WHAT I'VE USED:

ACIDOPHILLUS (ORALLY AND VAGINALLY)
YOGURT (ONE A DAY/INSERTED VAGINALLY)
METROGEL
FLAGYL
CLYNDAMICIN (SP)
CRANBERRY JUICE
AZO
And I just started with the FOLIC ACID on Sunday we'll see how that works.

Ever since getting BV life has been none other than miserable for me. Everywhere I go I get stares and snickering behind my back because people seem to enjoy humiliating me. It's obvious that i'm a clean girl because I always look clean (AND I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I DO BEFORE I STEP OUT THE HOUSE). It's become so bad that I rearely ever want to go out and have become severly DEPRESSED over it. I have become extremly self concious around other people for fear that they might comment on the odor. Whenever I am around a person for a certain amount of time they eventually notice the smell and worst of all is when they play dumb and ask "HEY DO YOU SMELL THAT?" ohmy.gif or "EWW...IT SMELLS LIKE FISH!" unsure.gif This is really ruining my self confidence and making me feel like a dirty piece of shit! I don't even know what the hell to do anymore because everything i've tried always seems to FAIL!
As well as you ladies I no longer trust doctors and am willing to try anything.. ANYTHING!!!! As long as the odor vanishes and never returns! I really need to fix this problem and am willing to take any suggestions. sad.gif

Welcome ilovehim...

We all know exactly how you feel sweetie.. I mentioned this product many many times(ha ha) and for me it has helped me. Yeast arrest suppositories.
http://www.taoofherbs.com/products/308/Vit...YeastArrest.htm.
I also take Primadophilus. As you know this bv is all about ph balance. Once you can successfully get your ph level to normal the bv disappears but as you know it is very hard and frustrating when you cannot achieve a normal ph balance and or when bv becomes chronic leading to a daily,weekly and or monthly battle. Basically, to achieve a balanced ph takes a lot of researching and trial and error with products. For me and the many on this board all prescription medicines that are to "relieve" our symptoms (like the ones you mentioned) did not provide any or maybe provided some relief for a short amount of time. So like many of us we have taken it into our hands( because the doctors have not been helpful and or the medicines they prescribe did not help)to get online and research many products to try out to see what works for us. Very, very frustrating .. Currently, I am symptom free for the past week I have been off of yeast arrest but my research will not stop there. I also have acidic vaginal jelly in my arsenal of products to use when or if yeast arrest fails me at anytime. There is no exact known cure for bv. Since it is all about our ph balance and eliminating the bad bacteria and while supplying our body with the good bacteria it is a process and it takes our patience. Continue reading this board you will find helpful information from us all... smile.gif

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
mfc10
post May 2 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #3886

BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ May 2 2007, 09:34 PM) *
Ummm...hey guys. I'm sorry to ask this again but I kind of need to know since my doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Will it be ok for me to go in to get checked for infection if I still have some blood down there? I started on Saturday so I'm at the very end. I'm not even wearing pads anymore. But there's still some there. Will it throw off the swabs?

My gyn said he could still do a swab even if there was some blood present. If your gyn is good at "reading" what he/she sees under the microscope, it should be OK. Good luck with your appointment!
maggie c.

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post May 2 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #3887

BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ May 2 2007, 08:34 PM) *
Ummm...hey guys. I'm sorry to ask this again but I kind of need to know since my doctor's appointment is tomorrow. Will it be ok for me to go in to get checked for infection if I still have some blood down there? I started on Saturday so I'm at the very end. I'm not even wearing pads anymore. But there's still some there. Will it throw off the swabs?

Hello Morphia..
It will be a total waste of time if you are still on your period (even at the end of your cycle).. You cannot be on your period when it comes to having tests down there. The doctor most likely will kindly ask for you to reschedule. As long as there is blood present and or just a little you will not get accurate results. Just reschedule your appointment and make sure you are completely finished with your menstrual before you go in for any tests..

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
Morphia
post May 2 2007, 07:17 PM
Post #3888

Hardcore BUSTie

+Quote Post
ilovehim
post May 2 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #3889

BUSTie

Hey guys i'm new to this site and really happy that i came across it! I have b.v. on and off now for a little over a year. This is real embarassing for me and especially because many ignorant people think vaginal odor is an indication of IMPROPER HYGINE, of course you ladies understand my situation and can relate. So, I'm just here to get some support! thanks!

HERES WHAT I'VE USED:

ACIDOPHILLUS (ORALLY AND VAGINALLY)
YOGURT (ONE A DAY/INSERTED VAGINALLY)
METROGEL
FLAGYL
CLYNDAMICIN (SP)
CRANBERRY JUICE
AZO
And I just started with the FOLIC ACID on Sunday we'll see how that works.

Ever since getting BV life has been none other than miserable for me. Everywhere I go I get stares and snickering behind my back because people seem to enjoy humiliating me. It's obvious that i'm a clean girl because I always look clean (AND I ALWAYS MAKE SURE I DO BEFORE I STEP OUT THE HOUSE). It's become so bad that I rearely ever want to go out and have become severly DEPRESSED over it. I have become extremly self concious around other people for fear that they might comment on the odor. Whenever I am around a person for a certain amount of time they eventually notice the smell and worst of all is when they play dumb and ask "HEY DO YOU SMELL THAT?" ohmy.gif or "EWW...IT SMELLS LIKE FISH!" unsure.gif This is really ruining my self confidence and making me feel like a dirty piece of shit! I don't even know what the hell to do anymore because everything i've tried always seems to FAIL!

As well as you ladies I no longer trust doctors and am willing to try anything.. ANYTHING!!!! As long as the odor vanishes and never returns! I really need to fix this problem and am willing to take any suggestions. sad.gif

--------------------
[font="Garamond"][/font][size="2"][/size]&hearts; Yours Truly...

+Quote Post
lori
post May 2 2007, 04:08 PM
Post #3890

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ May 2 2007, 06:22 AM) *
MiseryWithCompany - You may not be ready to hear this, but you asked for it after that post...DTMFA!!! (for those of you who don't read savage love {great article} it stands for Dump That Mother Fucking Asshole).

I have to agree with this. The clincher for me was that he even refuses to wear a condom. I know most men don't enjoy condoms, and BV is a pain for the man to deal with, too. But that's just a level of selfishness that indicates that he just doesn't care about your well-being.

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ May 2 2007, 06:22 AM) *
HOW CAN PEOPLE FLAT OUT DISREGARD A HUGE AND GROWING ISSUE IN WOMENS HEALTH! You'd think they'd be all over our lady parts for the smallest ailments, seeing as how we are the only ones who can create life and all.....

Agreed! It is amazing to me that so many health providers are so clueless, and gave me conflicting info. all these years. Not to mention those who just didn't believe me when I told them that I'm in pain, and the fact that my BV wasn't diagnosed for years, despite many trips to the GYN ... it really makes me mad just thinking about it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post May 2 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #3891

BUSTie

MiseryWithCompany - You may not be ready to hear this, but you asked for it after that post...DTMFA!!! (for those of you who don't read savage love {great article} it stands for Dump That Mother Fucking Asshole).
I happen to be one of a few on this board who have Significant Others that are incredibly supportive and understanding and most of all PATIENT in this matter, which still blows me away. Mine came back a year and a half ago immeatley after I started dating my current boyfriend and he's remained faithful and stuck by me even though we've been able to have non-disgusting sex for only about 1/6th of our relationship. I would have totally understood if he had bailed after the first time. But to stick around and make you feel worse about it is just plain cruel and malicious. You don't need to put up with that shit!

This also brings up another point. While most sources say men aren't carriers, it's not sexualy transmitted, and treating partners doesn't work (which it never has in my case), I have only had this while with certain people. Once or twice it came back while I was single and absinent, but the chronic and really terrible infections were with a particular man. I am confident that neither has or had cheated on me and I've always tested negative for STD's so what gives?!?!? I think this should be explored a little more, don't you? Though as we all know the chances of that happening are about nil.

HOW CAN PEOPLE FLAT OUT DISREGARD A HUGE AND GROWING ISSUE IN WOMENS HEALTH! You'd think they'd be all over our lady parts for the smallest ailments, seeing as how we are the only ones who can create life and all.....

+Quote Post
Morphia
post May 2 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #3892

Hardcore BUSTie

oops. sorry.

+Quote Post
Morphia
post May 2 2007, 01:40 AM
Post #3893

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(miserywithcompany @ May 2 2007, 02:05 AM) *
I wonder how he'd feel if after every time we had sex I dumped lighter fluid on his dick and lit a match. Bet he would start enjoying himself less too after experiencing trips to the doctor constantly, and having to live with consequences of a few minutes of pleasure.

I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at this that I damn near pissed myself. Anyway, I'm glad that you're here. Its nice to see someone else around here who is just as bitter (if not more) as me.

+Quote Post
miserywithcompan...
post May 2 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #3894

BUSTie

Still here. Been using acidjelly, which is the generic to aci-jel. Not sure 100% clear but it Seems to be keeping the smell at bay. I was hopeful it might be gone until 2 weeks ago when after sex my BF called me when he got home to say "its back." I cried. Been switching it up more aggressively with refigerated lactobacillus and the vaginal acid jelly and at least I don't stink during my workday.

I'm hating sex. I'm hating it more than ever because I asked BF to use condoms and he won't. I tell him no, that I don't want sex and he whines like a baby that its been however long , blah blah blah. In his head no means yes. I feel he could care less about my physical and emotional well being because he's just an ass about it. Whatever, as long as his needs get met right? What a joke. I never had this problem until he came along and I guess I'm blaming him for contributing to my problem. He certainly isn't helping. His idea is get some more pills. Asshole doesn't have a clue how flagyl ripps up my body.

I'm to the point of becoming abstenant and moving 3 hours away start a new life. This life/hell I'm in isn't where I hoped to be at the age of 44. He keeps asking if there is anyone who knows if we could be "passing it back and forth" and regardless of how many times I tell him it s'possedly isn't sexually transmitted by everything The dumb doctors have told me, the readings I've done here and elsewhere, he just can't get it through his head. And NO, Sex is not enjoyable anymore. I doubt it ever will be again. There is no way to enjoy something for 10 or 15 minutes that you know is going to continue to cost you more money, trips to the doctor, creams, suppositories, jellies, and general ill feeling. I wonder how he'd feel if after every time we had sex I dumped lighter fluid on his dick and lit a match. Bet he would start enjoying himself less too after experiencing trips to the doctor constantly, and having to live with consequences of a few minutes of pleasure.

I know I'm coming off here as terribly bitchy, but dammit, I AM SO SICK OF THIS!!! Now tell me this...............Are the manufacturers who make the generic vaginal acid jelly discontinuing that too??? or is it just the aci-jel brand. It sure would figure. Find something that seem to be working for once and oops, we can't have that now can we? I know this BV bullshit does not compare to other more important medical issues, but if they can waste money researching male pattern baldness which is purely for vanity purpose then WHY not find a damm cure for BV, which I am convinced caused me to miscarry twice. It's a bit more important and complicated than what a balding man feels when he looks in the mirror. Why must we have to jump through flaming hoops to even get a doctor to take this seriously. For the love of god, the ingrown toenails I've had removed have been taken more seriously. Something is really wrong with the medical profession. If a mans penis stunk, and oozed, and caused his desire to drop, or affected his ability to pro-create, or his sexual encounters caused him pain, I swear there would be a cure....they'd be all over that one! How in this day and age can they not make this a little more front-burner in the sake of research? I really don't get it. BV can lead to all sorts of problems. C'mon. FIGURE IT OUT ALREADY!

grrrrrrr

+Quote Post
Morphia
post May 1 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #3895

Hardcore BUSTie

Thanks mfc10. You've given me just a little hope to get through the next couple of days until my doctor's appointment. Lori, I've been taking the Primadophilus Reuteri and the Fem-dophilus for a few weeks now and apparently they don't seem to be working right now. As a matter of fact I have a new weird symptom. Vaginal twitching/spasming. I could feel the internal burning getting slightly worse and then it felt like the vaginal walls or my cervix were twitching! This was about 3 or 4 hours ago. I took a nap and it wasn't there when I woke up. But the twitching started again about 20 minutes ago. I can't even begin to guess what that could be. By the way, can I still see the doctor if I'm still spotting a little? I rescheduled my appt. for Thursday because I wanted to get in ASAP. I SHOULD be finished with my period by then but I may not be. Will it be ok if I'm still just a little red down there??

+Quote Post
sciongal
post May 1 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #3896

BUSTie

Hi all, I have been using the acijel, but after a few days it gave me a really yuckky smell. so I did a hp wash and used an acidophilus suppository. I am still waiting on the flagyl by mail. I can't wait to try that. I sure hope it works. ... feeling frustrated and a little sad. bye

+Quote Post
lori
post May 1 2007, 07:28 PM
Post #3897

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, Morphia. Sorry to hear that your infection may be back - hopefully it isn't.

Have you been taking the Prima-dophilus Reuteri? And if so, has it been helping at all?

QUOTE(so tired @ May 1 2007, 03:40 PM) *
Hey ladies. I have had BV for a year. Its a blessing to know that I am not the only one thats suffering from this pest. Again I will use metrogel but this time take folic acid supplements on a daily basis. When the metrogel finish then I will use acid vaginal jel. The boric acid sounds good, however I need a cure.

Hello so tired. As a newbie I'm so happy I found this board, too. I've been struggling with BV for about 7 years.

Based on my experience and research, it appears that the problem with antibiotics is that they kill the overgrowth of bad bacteria (garnerella/anaerobic), but do nothing to replenish the good bacteria (lactobacillus) and even kills them off. That's why the infection comes back and you're in a vicious cycle.

The most promising product I've found is Jarrow's Fem-Dophilus. This article says some great things. I've been using it, and it's been the best solution for me for the past 2 months. A cheaper solution is Prima-dophilus reuteri, which contains the same type of Lactobacillus, but not the exact same strains. I haven't tried it, but I may in the future.

--------------------

+Quote Post
bvgirl
post May 1 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #3898

BUSTie

QUOTE(so tired @ May 1 2007, 05:40 PM) *
Hey ladies. I have had BV for a year. Its a blessing to know that I am not the only one thats suffering from this pest. Again I will use metrogel but this time take folic acid supplements on a daily basis. When the metrogel finish then I will use acid vaginal jel. The boric acid sounds good, however I need a cure.

Hello so tired.. Welcome.. Sorry to tell you and I am sure there are many others who will tell you this but there is no exact known cure for bv. I guess the only thing that would make you a lucky person regarding this is if you never get it at all and or if after one treatment you never get it back. As for most of us on this board we have tried so many products and that alone is a clue that there is no exact known cure. We have to tackle this problem with preventative and maintainence care. Meaning, that for many it will be an ongoing problem whether it be weekly,monthly or yearly...

--------------------
BVGIRL

GOD BLESS YOU ALL......

I will be around......

+Quote Post
so tired
post May 1 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #3899

+Quote Post
mfc10
post May 1 2007, 07:41 AM
Post #3900

BUSTie

QUOTE(Morphia @ Apr 30 2007, 11:11 PM) *
I can keep praying that this is just a yeast infection but the last time I checked just plain burning isn't a common symptom. It may as well not be a symptom of one at all. I just don't see myself ever having lengthy, pleasurable sex again. Sorry, I'm at it again girls. Just venting. Thanks for taking your time to read my angst.

Morphia---I had raging yeast infections in the past with no "cottage-cheese-like" discharge. Burning was my only symptom other than vulva-area redness.

I know how you feel---I was in tears in pain at a gyno's office once & she could barely hide her disgust/contempt. She found NO INFECTION at all. My regular gyn returned from vacation a couple days later & found BOTH BV and yeast! Arrrgh!

prayers,
Maggie C.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 193 194 195 196 197 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 02:13 PM