Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
zoya
post Jan 13 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #81

uh huh.

I was given a lovely, amazing (and as it turns out, rather expensive) bracelet for christmas. it's basically one big long coil of thin metal (kinda like a weirdly shaped slinky) and it's awesome.

my confession: last night, it fell off my desk, onto it's side, and it got all tangled in itself. the more I try to untangle it, the worse it gets, and it's rapidly losing all shape. I can't even figure out how to get it back to its original state at this point. I think I've completely fucked it up, and I've only worn it twice. I have no idea how to fix it and I really don't want to tell the giver because he'll be bummed. problem is, next time I see him, he's going to ask me to wear it. ARGH!!!!!!!!

sybarite: all parts crossed for you!!! bring on the cajones!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Jan 13 2011, 08:25 AM
Post #82

it's cards on the table time

Although I have loads of work to do, I am on a kind of self-imposed 'go slow', aided by sleeping something like 12+ hours a night. I figure I need the rest after a very busy autumn, so I'm letting myself off the hook--and it's been lovely, like a half-holiday.

I am also bringing the cojones in negotiating conditions for a new work gig--I seem to have shed all timidity/modesty, which feels weird but at the same time I know it's totally warranted. Fingers crossed...

+Quote Post
buttercups
post Jan 12 2011, 10:26 AM
Post #83

Hardcore BUSTie

I second that confession epi- don't know why I do that either, but for whatever reason I can't stop.

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Jan 12 2011, 09:27 AM
Post #84

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: sometimes I go digging through Facebook for things I know I don't wanna know.

Confession: sometimes I find them. Go me.

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Jan 11 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #85

Hardcore BUSTie

i confess: i'm hellbent on getting published this year. i will. yep.

i also confess: the girleffect.org intro video will not leave my mind and i'm so happy it wont. my broke ass is going to do something for the girleffect this year.

and thus i confess: nothing's gonna stop me

(thx damona, i cleansed the dread off. much fresher. clinging to optimism smile.gif love & light)

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jan 9 2011, 04:44 PM
Post #86

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I hate my memory. I always seem to remember much more than other people do without even trying. Sometimes it rankles. I know it's petty, but it still bugs me.

Confession: I wish I wasn't so damned boy crazy sometimes. They make me nuts, but I just like them so much!

Confession: I enjoyed the short time when your were alllll mine. I can't say that I'm going to like sharing you again. Especially with the one whose heart you broke & the one who broke yours. But we both know if it comes down to you making a choice it'll always, always be me.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Jan 9 2011, 09:44 AM
Post #87

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(conbot @ Jan 9 2011, 09:17 AM) *
Confession: I LOVE filing my taxes. I just received my tax package from the government and now all I can think about is getting all of my documents so that I can get filing.

Confession: It bothers me to think that I may not be able to file until late March because one of my employers might be slow in mailing out documents. mad.gif

I also love filing my taxes, and can't wait this year! I moved, so I have to call a couple of places to give them my new address for my T4's. I'm afraid some will go to the old address sad.gif

+Quote Post
conbot
post Jan 9 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #88

BUSTie

Confession: I LOVE filing my taxes. I just received my tax package from the government and now all I can think about is getting all of my documents so that I can get filing.

Confession: It bothers me to think that I may not be able to file until late March because one of my employers might be slow in mailing out documents. mad.gif

+Quote Post
damona
post Jan 8 2011, 04:22 PM
Post #89

can i go to bed now?

QUOTE(archegonia @ Dec 31 2010, 09:17 AM) *
another confession: i feel the dread descending again. its lonely and fucking boring being a stay at home mom. if i dont find a job in the next few months i'm not going to be able to support my family. and i need to meet people, i need to get out. i feel like i'm in a box.

(((((((((archegonia)))))))))

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
zoya
post Jan 8 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #90

uh huh.

QUOTE(zoya @ Apr 27 2010, 05:36 PM) *
confession: I don't think my heart will ever be happy. Everyone around me gets the good stuff but me. Even the people who are the biggest trainwrecks. I get good luck in my work situations and that's about it. Great. I think the universe just wants me to do everything for myself, by myself. I don't fucking understand why the universe seems to have it out for me in the personal relationship area and I am completely emotionally tapped by having even the best people I know, who are universally known as good solid people, go south on me for no apparent reason.

I feel like whatever light used to be inside me has completely gone out. I can't be that positive supportive person anymore. I'm tired of giving with no return. Everything just seems pointless. (don't worry, I'm too much of a pussy to do anything to myself, so I will trudge on, completely grey, empty, and hopeless.)

It's kinda looking like I FINALLY FUCKING GOT THE GOOD STUFF. Hanging in there, fighting the good fight, and learning exactly who I am and not changing that for anyone seems to have finally paid the fuck off. (Also a bit of serendipity helped) we shall see.....

+Quote Post
archegonia
post Dec 31 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #91

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: i though i was too old for threes-a-crowd. i thought it was a sisterhood. i've examined my feelings thoroughly. its not jelousy, certainly not envy. its wounded. i feel sorry for myself. i feel as if one of the three is loved more than me. i feel hurt. i gotta go wash this off. its silliness.

another confession: i feel the dread descending again. its lonely and fucking boring being a stay at home mom. if i dont find a job in the next few months i'm not going to be able to support my family. and i need to meet people, i need to get out. i feel like i'm in a box.

uuugh, this feeling sorry for myself business is not working for me. i need a zap. some refreshing new energy. a babysitter...

--------------------
leashed only to the wind

+Quote Post
epinephrine
post Dec 29 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #92

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I've got exams in a week and I'm not studying.

Confession: I'm not studying because I can't stop reading Twilight.

God, I'm so ashamed...

--------------------
To be free one must give up a little part of oneself.

+Quote Post
damona
post Dec 27 2010, 10:47 PM
Post #93

can i go to bed now?

confession: i am so incredibly glad that christmas is over. it is so much work and stress and money that i don't have, i really don't have much holiday spirit by the time it's finally over.

--------------------
"give me life, give me pain, give me myself again" - tori amos

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Dec 22 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #94

Hardcore BUSTie

I love the pewter glitter ones! Yeah for shoes! nice work AP

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Dec 20 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #95

Hardcore BUSTie

Oh wow, just.........wow.

Those shoes have crossed the Hideousness Horizon into Awesome Land.

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 18 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #96

Big Fat Bitch

They are fucking HIDEOUS, Persi. Seriously. And ber fucking trendy, but I couldn't help myself because they remind me of shoes my mom wore back when I was a wee lass. She had a pair that were white with blue glitter heels that I adored. These are surprisingly comfortable for being five inch heels. The purple suede, black pony, & pewter glitter Litas. They are fugly as hell, but many of us could not resist her siren song. And she goes with almost everything. I have yet to come up with a non-cute outfit/Lita pairing. I can't stop playing with them at Polyvore.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post Dec 17 2010, 02:09 AM
Post #97

Hardcore BUSTie

I demand pictures of the AP A/W trilogy!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
foryoursplendor
post Dec 16 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #98

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(missladyj @ Nov 4 2010, 07:40 PM) *
confession. I am looking at shoes on line and busting instead of getting work done for grad school

story of my life, lol.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Dec 14 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #99

Big Fat Bitch

Confession: I have a serious problem. And that problem is called shoes. I love shoes, I really really really do. I can't have enough of 'em. I want. I desire. I COVET. It's how I fill the hole. Right now in my direct line of vision are fourteen pairs of shoes I have never worn outside of my home. It's like Imelda Marcos up in here! Were I not a hell of a bargain shopper I would feel more ridiculous than I already do.

Today I completed the trilogy of shoes I wanted for A/W finally. They are UGLY. I know this, but they make me smile. When I wore a pair out to dinner back home, my old man tilted his head & looked at me like a confused caribou, "Those were ugly in 1972 & they are ugly now." Thankfully he knows I am insane & he thinks it's cute, so I get away with it.

But the funny thing? Is that I don't wear shoes very often. When I go home, I dress to the nines with shoes & accessories & all that shit, but here in podunk I wear flipflops all the time.

I often wonder if this is how my grandma looked at all of the creepy fucking dolls in her "doll room".

Confession: I am kinda FB lazy & as long as I do not recall actively hating you, I will accept your friend request. The other day I accepted a gal whose name didn't sound familiar, but she looked familiar so what the hell, right? Yeah, she was a girl I was friends with in sixth grade that lived on the next block. We were supposed to ride our bikes one day & I waited for her outside of her garage while she grabbed her bike from inside. She came out of the garage, went into her house, & she never spoke to me again. Turned out she'd walked into the garage & found her dad had committed suicide by car exhaust. They moved within a week. Huh.

--------------------

+Quote Post
anarch
post Dec 13 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #100

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I drink cream. It's so good.

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 10:37 PM