The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

120 Pages V  « < 91 92 93 94 95 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crimes of Fashion part Deux...this time, it's personal.
lucizoe
post Aug 4 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #1841

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

We've been having naked days too. Rather, undie days (bits need support!).

Anyway, finally found my notes about my two greatest train spottings, Pimp Clown and the Six Train Scallywag. (My handwriting is atrocious, by the way). Please note, I do not necessarily consider these crimes. Just very unique.

Reading from top to bottom:

Black and white skull and bones bandana
Gold hoop earring
Aviator sunglasses
Yellow and white striped t-shirt
Fanny pack with fearsome holographic decal. Arrrr!
"Who wears short-shorts? Captain Subway wears short shorts!"
White knee socks, patterned in black musical staffs with multicolored notes twisting around his calves
White Jesus mandals
Silver watch with bright red face

He was great. He continues to make my day, weeks later.

Pimp Clown

Excessively high (ie. Mad Hatter) top hat of faux leopard material
Very very long dreds, starting to go grey, accompanied by a similar beard
Plate-sized silver medallion on a chain with links so tight it looked like silver rope around his neck
Black velvet Willy Wonka-esque frock coat
On both hands, enormous rings, like he was balancing jewel-encrusted saucers on his knuckles, which rested on a heavy black cane topped with a silver skull
Couldn't see his feet

Suited middle-aged man to my right took a picture with his phone. I wasn't alone in my awe!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maimy
post Aug 4 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #1842

Hardcore BUSTie

Maud help me, I have to admit it, because I am laughing my tail off right now about it. I own shoes which resemble those in every detail but the tip jar. Bought 'em in L.A. several years ago, while hanging out with Tenderloin and ActivityGirl. The store was down the way from "Hustler" and right next door to Frederick's, if I remember.

We had SUCH fun.

+Quote Post
anarch
post Aug 4 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #1843

Hardcore BUSTie

Back to school fashion from the Boston Globe.

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Aug 4 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #1844

Hardcore BUSTie

The swimsuit section of that site intrigues me though... affordable suits for small ladies with big boobs! Although sadly all of the boobs featured in the suits are fake so I can't really tell if they're actually supportive or not... and most of them are boring and plain. All I know is that my swimsuit tops are always too small.

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Aug 4 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #1845

Hardcore BUSTie

you know, brett, i was thinking the same thing! maybe the bottom or the side comes off? or you just have to extract the money somehow through the slot? hmm.

doodle, perhaps money in the shoe is better than money in the crotch.

but the idea is still pretty tacky, IMO. like how much more "stripper" can a shoe get? it's lucite and everything!

+Quote Post
dusty
post Aug 4 2006, 07:10 AM
Post #1846

Hardcore BUSTie

Ooh, I saw some stripper shoes like that the other day. They didn't have a tip jar, they had dice or something, I didn't have time to stop and look.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 4 2006, 06:28 AM
Post #1847

it's cards on the table time

Gofugyouself, right on as usual, have had things to say about the misplacements of belts lately...
looking for belts in all the wrong places

+Quote Post
brett
post Aug 4 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #1848

Hardcore BUSTie

maybe i missed something, but how do you get the money out of the shoe afterwards?

(why am I still up and pondering this? I need to go to bed.)

--------------------
there's more to life than making jam and having kids-damien hirst

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Aug 3 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #1849

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

OTOH, if I were a stripper, I'd rather have a patron stick tip money in my shoe than my g-string. Ew. blink.gif

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Aug 3 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #1850

Hardcore BUSTie

Eeww! Yeah those are pretty bad, misspissed!

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
misspissed
post Aug 3 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #1851

Hardcore BUSTie

quite possibly...the tacky-est shoes of all time.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 3 2006, 10:17 AM
Post #1852

Hardcore BUSTie

went out to see the I heart house music set at the note and Yes I do heart house music ( all night long)
what is great is that straight men can really get down to it, multiethnic crowd and people just shaking thier asses

as well as assorted CoF's two in particular.

1) woman in white tank top,with a pink belt with darker pink hearts and a gold clasp directly under her tits. Why? her skirt was a navy blue linen with pockets and cute open toed heels but that belt under the boobs or bub for short was heinous

of course number 1 must have gotten ready with woman number two who was also sporting a black ruched dress over jeans which in this heat is just stupid and a black belt with gold buckles under her boobs. the BuB where did it come from? why did these women conciously decide to rock this abomination?

+Quote Post
brett
post Aug 2 2006, 10:01 AM
Post #1853

Hardcore BUSTie

LadyJ, I'm with you. At least, not getting dressed until the husband comes home and can take me to go run some errands.

And I've got a good COF, at a supervisor training meeting the other day: Pepto pink pleated knee-length skirt, a size or so too small, paired with a black and pink pink panther t-shirt. And pink and white running shoes, on a woman aged 35 or so.

--------------------
there's more to life than making jam and having kids-damien hirst

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 2 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #1854

Hardcore BUSTie

since it is so fucking hot, I am waiting till the evening to even bother puting clothes on. not that that is a cof but just wanted to share. It is too hot to get dressed so I am just not.

+Quote Post
halcyon
post Aug 1 2006, 04:08 PM
Post #1855

Hardcore BUSTie

Fluorescent (fluorescence?) seems to be making a disturbing comeback in general. A couple of weeks ago I was nauseated by a woman sporting a full sweatsuit in that weird greenish-yellow highlighter-marker color. Emblazoned across various parts of the garments were those annoying, gigantic "THINK PINK"-style mottos Victoria's Secret loves so much. Mysteriously, the sleeves and pant legs were pushed up, too, adding to the ghastly impression. Combined with the slightly undersized nature of the sweats, it didn't flatter her. AT ALL.

It was tragic, especially since it was a relatively nice restaurant and she had a pretty good body (but a bad fake tan). And her two sons (maybe age 10?) were wearing identical, garishly large sunglasses (think grandma glasses, in primary colors).

The man with them was dressed perfectly appropriately, and seemed to be walking a safe distance away from them. I felt kind of sorry for him.

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Jul 31 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #1856

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

Here's one that just makes me laugh....and maybe I can only laugh 'cause I live in tourist country, and I've seen it so often....but what is up with all the senior citizen tourists who dress in matching couples outfits?

Is it in case one loses track of the other, so s/he'll be easier to find/describe to others?

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Jul 31 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #1857

Hardcore BUSTie

Today I saw a teenage girl wearing trainers and jeans - fine. She was also wearing a white beater with a black waistcoat over the top which formed a corset at the back. This was topped off by a black fedora which was too big for her.

I didn't really get it.

And a woman turned up at my work for an interview in skanky beach flip flops with a ratty flower on them. Hmmm.

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Jul 31 2006, 10:00 AM
Post #1858

Hardcore BUSTie

I think I have spotted a new CoF trend and it is very scary. I have in the past three days seen two men in flourescent crocs.

The first was an older gentelman, in his 60's , balding, grey beard, faded blue Hawiian print shirt, light blue jeans, and hot pink flourescent croc.

the second a younger hipster mid 20's in cut off fatigue shorts, a t-shirt and flourescent orange crocs.

Has anyone else noticed this disturbing trend. Ugh!

+Quote Post
dusty
post Jul 31 2006, 09:24 AM
Post #1859

Hardcore BUSTie

I saw someone on the street at 9:30 on Friday morning wearing a short, strappy dress with uneven hem, and high heeled sandals. It looked like she was doing the walk of shame, that she hadn't come home from last night's party, but I don't think it was the case, partly because she had a fairly substantial purse.

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 31 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #1860

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

That cardigan looks cute. Very cute.

Flyingfrog, I have no idea either. Costume party? Lost a bet?

This weekend a bunch of us had to work overtime, and we weren't too happy about it. Because one of my male coworker's plan was to go swimming, he showed up on Saturday in the following outfit:

--ratty, faded black t-shirt
--brand-new, bright blue flowered swim trunks
--white socks
--black sandals

Unfortunately the person who told us to come in wasn't there to be blinded by this.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post

120 Pages V  « < 91 92 93 94 95 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 05:35 AM