Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 81 82 83 84 85 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post May 14 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #1641

(o)(o)

S-U-C-C-E-S-S that's the way you spell success!!

YAY Zoya!!!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 14 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #1642

uh huh.

hi all.... ok, well, I think I managed to do one better... I called my friend who the email was intended for, (who doesn't work there anymore) and asked her to try her password to get into the account, and delete it. It worked. So hopefully, no one saw it. the emails I got before were totally unrelated to my email. so hopefully all is ok.

(the email addy in question is just a generic email addy that they use for "info." I had it in my address book under my friend's name, and it defaulted to that one, instead of her personal addy. that's why someone else uses it, because it's just one of those email addy's that they'll keep forever to do the same thing. I should never have put her name in my address book in conjunction with that email, but oh well.

so hopefully I've emerged unscathed. (fingers crossed)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 14 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #1643

new highs in personal lows daily!

((((((zoya)))))

can you contact the asst and tell her you were just blowing off steam?

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 14 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #1644

(o)(o)

((((zoya))))

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post May 14 2009, 12:34 PM
Post #1645

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

(((((zoya)))))

*rubs zoya's back*

confession: I am sitting at my desk reeking of sex.

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
Persiflager
post May 14 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #1646

Hardcore BUSTie

((zoya))

You're awesome at your job, they won't want to lose you!

Call the assistant now and apologise - if she's already sent it on, call your boss. And grovel like you've never grovelled before!

--------------------
“Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.”
Morris Kline (mathematician, author) 1908-1992

+Quote Post
ketto
post May 14 2009, 10:11 AM
Post #1647

Hardcore BUSTie

((((Zoya)))) Oh dear.

Here's hoping it's not as bad as you think. :-/

--------------------
Meow.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 14 2009, 04:41 AM
Post #1648

uh huh.

oh god. oh god. OMG.

I just wrote an email to a friend, totally venting about my work. Like BAD venting. I'm tired, crabby, and just needed to get my initial pissed off-ness about something that came up, off my chest. It's one of those emails that I write, but I'd planned on just deleting it after I wrote it - instead, I accidentally hit send. Which wouldn't be so bad, except I just realized that I ACCIDENTALLY ADDRESSED IT TO HER OLD WORK EMAIL.

why is this so bad? because my friend used to work with me, and now her old work email address is being used by my boss's assistant.

I'm gonna get fired. shit. shit.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

FUCK!!!!!!!

oh god. what have I done? about 5 emails have just popped up in my inbox and I'm too afraid to see what they are. UGH.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 11 2009, 02:58 PM
Post #1649

beachcomber

confession: I would be so lost w/out the music of Metallica in my life.
they inspire and encourage me when I am low (& feeling chicken as was the case today..) & need reminding of my own kickassedness!
I realise that makes me sound about 12 & w/ a crush but I don't care.

ps: I got my tattoo!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 11 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #1650

(o)(o)

Solaria, I went on a Beverly Hills binge for a while.

--------------------

+Quote Post
twelve_percent
post May 11 2009, 09:40 AM
Post #1651

BUSTie

I've been less stoned off my ass lately than I use to be. I still indulge once every couple weeks though. The thing I've been really into lately is getting stoned then jamming out to bluegrass. It's a sexy experience. OOOOOO baby.

Chris Thile is my sex god. I want him to play me like he does his Mandolin.

--------------------
Listen to my music and you will feel complete! www.myspace.com/kellyinezmusic

+Quote Post
solaria
post May 11 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #1652

BUSTie

my latest addiction: watching episodes of Beverly Hills 90210 on the CBS website, when I should really be being more productive.

I have watched as many as four episodes in a day...but I can't help it! I've lived without TV for so long...and I was never allowed to watch the show growing up, so now I finally know what all the fuss was about. I like the first two seasons the best so far, it seems like it got progressively more stale after that.
Luke Perry and Jason Priestly were so cute in 1991.....sigh.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 10 2009, 04:37 PM
Post #1653

beachcomber

QUOTE(missladyj @ May 10 2009, 12:21 PM) *
freck,
I broke down and cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, emptied the cat shit, and did a load of laundry all in my heels. Then hubby and I broke them in together. If you catch my drift.

wink.gif indeed!

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 10 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #1654

Hardcore BUSTie

freck,
I broke down and cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, emptied the cat shit, and did a load of laundry all in my heels. Then hubby and I broke them in together. If you catch my drift.

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post May 9 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #1655

beachcomber

misslady: tell me you haven't realised you can do Both at once?
clean and scuff the bottom of your new shoes (to anti-slip them)at the same time ?
I've done that a few times & it certainly makes domestic drudgery more interesting.
ps: disco in the background makes it that much better wink.gif

confession: it is So Hot Here that I am contemplating going by a car dealership tomorro and conning my way into getting to weekend test drive a new suv just so I can have a/c right now.
we Are going to buy something when the mr returns, but that's another few weeks away & I need it NOW.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
missladyj
post May 9 2009, 03:42 PM
Post #1656

Hardcore BUSTie

I should be doing house work but instead I am wearing my new high heels and prancing around the house.

+Quote Post
zoya
post May 9 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #1657

uh huh.

confession: I spend way too much time getting distracted by the internet (bust included) and not getting things that I actually WANT to be getting done, done.

I really think it's some kind of self-destructive/self-defeating pattern that I need to break.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that I hate John Stossell, but I'm not a fan, that's for sure.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 9 2009, 12:08 PM
Post #1658

brown delicious

GT, thanks for indulging my vanity! wub.gif

Oh dude, I can't stand John Stossel. He has no point or argument to his segments. dry.gif

Confession: My mother and I are alot alike until it comes to fashion and haircuts. OMG. I was looking at a black and white jacket when she was trying to be encouraging of the different ways I can wear the jacket. She suggested I could wear the jacket with white shoes. I literally clutched my pearls right there in the store. Not to offend anyone who owns a pair of white shoes, BUT, I have yet to meet a pair of white shoes I would be willing to allow the grace of presence on my feet. Then, as we would walk through the store, she would point out outfits that had horrible prints and cuts. I'm sorry, I'm not the type to lie if I find an outfit hideous, but, I would just say, "Yeah." Today, I was continuing my obsessive rant about my hair when she said there are no bad haircuts. WHAT?!?

At least, I know I got my fashion sense and desire for a good haircut by my equally vain grandparents. Their continued dedication to what they will wear in their 80s (they plan their outfits a day in advance and, more so, for an important event) keep me sane in a world of casualness. wink.gif

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 8 2009, 10:58 PM
Post #1659

new highs in personal lows daily!

is there such thing as an unhealthy amount of time obsessing thinking about your haircut? confession: i think
not.

doodle: pass that sh#t! wink.gif

confession:i'm waiting for the day when i stop caring. honestly, i don't see why i should, why i ever did, or why i still do. i just wish i didn't.

confession:i have a severe hatred of john stossel. i really would enjoy reading his obit. his whole common sense shtick pisses me off every bit, if not more as much as rush. extreme douche baggery.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
stargazer
post May 8 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #1660

brown delicious

confession: i've spent an unusual (and unhealthy) amount of time lately obsessing over what type of haircut i want.

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 81 82 83 84 85 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 21, 2014 - 07:23 PM