Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 148 149 150 151 152 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
treehugger
post Aug 11 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #2981

cryostat bitch

Confession: I'm never freaking satisfied with my place. Even though people ooh and ahh over it and use it for inspiration....I still covet other condos.

(mostly cause they're closer to downtown)

Why can't I just be happy with what I have instead of always trying to get it 'over the top'???

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zoya
post Aug 11 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #2982

uh huh.

confession - the only men I'm interested in these days are men between 25 - 29. that means they are minimum of 10 years younger than me. It's only ones who are well read, intelligent, gainfully employed, and have some direction. Is that such a problem? I swear, I just don't have any fun with guys in their mid-late 30's.

Sometimes I get really paranoid that it's just me - that I like them, but that they've got no interest whatsoever in me. However, my friends tell me I don't look my age, and I don't think I do either, so hopefully I'm just off base with those thoughts.

anyway, the random guy I hooked up with a couple months ago because I just HAD to break my damn 7 month dry spell, was 27. and he didn't seem to care one iota. Now I just need to find one that I like who wants to stick around. heh.

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Aug 10 2008, 10:08 PM
Post #2983

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: even though my baby brother is a grown a** man now, I still feel like he's my lil baby brother. I always turn into a blithering, over protective, emotional mother hen when I find out something has happened to him. He got hurt on his job today and I was in hen mode immediately and started to cry. I'm such a wuss LOL WTF is wrong with me? I act like I birthed the boy myself. LOL

My mom just laughs at us cuz we're all so protective of each other. Its sickeningly sweet!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
missladyj
post Aug 8 2008, 11:11 AM
Post #2984

Hardcore BUSTie

of the three things I wanted to get done over my vacation, I managed to get only one done. And I don't care.

I am tempted to clean the fridge but would rather bust.

I think I am now addicted to crackbook. HOw very lame of me.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 8 2008, 03:51 AM
Post #2985

new highs in personal lows daily!

yay for munky! i like the cut of his jib!

crino-- take pix i'd love to see pix of that dress....

freckle, it's print. i wish it was embroidery. but who am i to complain? it was the last thrift store clothes score i think i paid less than 10 for it.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Aug 7 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #2986

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Oh yeah, I totally put up with Gene Simmons' misogyny to watch Nick Simmons. He's 9 years younger than me.

That's a lovely dress, gt. BTW, the monkey's back in my profile!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 7 2008, 11:05 PM
Post #2987

Hardcore BUSTie

gt - wow that dress is like wearable art! I have something similar that my greatgrandmother wore in the 1960s. very cool!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 7 2008, 10:49 PM
Post #2988

beachcomber

gt that dress is pretty amazing! is it embriodery or print pattern? it looks like it would make a lovely swoozy swish as you moved and the air flowed through it, wonderful ~

confession: it took me a minute to realise what moonie meant by 'priscilla' rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Aug 7 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #2989

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Wow, that is a pretty dress.

Nick Simmons is hot, and thinking this makes me feel dirty because he has to be at least ten years younger than me.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
Moonpieluv
post Aug 7 2008, 09:01 PM
Post #2990

Hardcore BUSTie

OH MY!!! I would love to wear that. Beautiful dress. It is truly gorge.

I confess that I'm actually getting excited about the changes albeit also depressing and disappointing occuring in my life.
I confess that I'm also scared that I will never really get myself together. I feel like such a vagabond.
I confess that I could give a poop about trimming my priscilla. I mean what's the point right now? Well, I do go to the beach... okay, I'll trim it.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 7 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #2991

new highs in personal lows daily!

it took me a while but here are pics of my hummingbird dress:

kinda caftanish
the zig zag pattern is the sleeves and the part that turns into the cape in the back. the hummingbird/flower is also repeated on the back/cape.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
geekchickknits
post Aug 7 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #2992

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I have done barely a lick of work for three days. I can see and feel myself sabotaging myself, and can't/don't want to stop it. I feel so much better about myself when I'm productive. Why am I making myself feel bad on purpose?

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Aug 7 2008, 05:07 AM
Post #2993

cryostat bitch

Confession: After 14 years, Bear is the most important person in my life. But he is boring me sexually. Even when he tries new stuff.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Aug 7 2008, 04:36 AM
Post #2994

it's cards on the table time

Man, here in Yurrup it's pissing down rain. I would love to be somewhere hot.

I didn't go to my HS reunion because I live abroad, but I confess I sneakily organised some good PR in my absence: telling a few people who would be there I was writing my Ph.D and reviewing films. I left out my relative penury and the fact I still don't drive. wink.gif

I confess I feel guilty for minding about the chaos my mister's daughter brings into our lives. I feel like a monster. She's a good kid but all the adults on her mom's side of the family couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, and I hate that they're even remotely involved in my life.

DesChats, I too am bored by my in-laws, and they are good people. I just way prefer my family to anyone else's and find seeing the inlaws a chore.

My confessions have revealed me for the intolerant anti-social hermit I so clearly am...

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Aug 7 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #2995

A symphony of atrocities.

Confession: I just sent my mil a gift out of guilt because she paid for all my medicine for my operation. The sad part is she didn't even guilt me, she doesn't expect anything in return. I'm just catholic.

Confession: I hate going to see my mil, it's sooooooo boring. But she loves it, to her it's a special occasion that warrants steaks the size of your head.

Confession: I associate my mil's house with boredom, steak and guilt.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 7 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #2996

Hardcore BUSTie

yes, ap, somewhere cool would be a joy right now. I guess I could just go anywhere north of here...dang summer school...

My confession is that even though I have always hated reality television, I just realized that all of my current favorite shows fit in that category. :
What Not To Wear - How can I express the joy I take in this show? I want to spend a day with Stacey and Clinton, shopping in heels and drinking mojitos.
Jon & Kate Plus 8 - I come from a large family, and now I live alone in an apartment. I love to watch this show because all of the chaos sounds like home. Also, Jon & Kate's relationship is similar to mine and Crinoboy's, so they're fun to watch.
How To Look Good Naked - I love the concept, and Carson Kressley rocks my socks.

ok, here's the worst - *combination confession* Not only do I watch the show (when it happens to come on! I don't know the schedule!*grasps for dignity*) but it has led to a very guilty crush. *sigh*

Gene Simmon's Family Jewels - I know, I know! I feel terrible, but they are a sweet family and I'm totally in lust with Nick Simmons . He's four years younger than me, in addition to the obvious reasons for embarrassment. But he's just gorgeous, so tall and skinny and dirty looking.... plus he writes comic books!
...I'm so guilty....

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Aug 6 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #2997

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I have the same desire as aural, I really want to pack a bag and fly somewhere. San Francisco would be nice, but I'll settle for Chicago or New York. Not looking to escape the heat, but just for a change of scenery.

Confession: I like to drive around my area, even though gas is expensive and I feel guilty for polluting. I ride my bike too, but I don't go to as many places on that as I do my car. Also, I like to listen to music while driving and I don't have an ipod, so I can't listen to music while riding.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
freckleface7
post Aug 6 2008, 09:27 PM
Post #2998

beachcomber

my 20th high school reunion is coming up next year and I do honestly want to go, mostly if he mr is able to go with me though; I dated (not slept with) quite a lot in my home state & think I'd need physical proof that he exsisted before most might believe me.
really though, I am not a success in a career as I do not have one, and so it's the opposite of what many of you have said here, and I feel like the loser for it.

confession: reading ex ex ex boyfriend say that he married a woman who reminds him of me made me feel pretty good; esp as this isn't the first time I've heard as much from an ex; what can I say.. I'm an Original !

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post Aug 6 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #2999

Hardcore BUSTie

Confession: I'm fascinated and disgusted by all the horrible crap going on in this world, and I'm terrified (read scared shitless) of what will happen next. sad.gif Its depressing!

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 6 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #3000

Big Fat Bitch

My ten year coincided with me being in my hometown & I still didn't go. I wish most of those people well, but I see no reason to get giddy over people I barely knew then.

Confession: I have this absurd desire to pack a small bag of clothes & Hotwire it to somewhere interesting for a few days. Someplace where it isn't a million degrees.

ETA, I'm thinking San Fran, it's under $200 to fly.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 148 149 150 151 152 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 04:32 PM