The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 198 199 200 201 202 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post May 4 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #3981

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, I forgot to mention, in this month's Glamour magazine (USA), there is a body image section with a quote from a guy who says he likes small breasts because they are "cute as buttons." Made me smile.

And ugh, it looks like Paris did the deed. I am SOOO disappointed. I never liked the girl, but (as long as she didn't open her mouth and try to actually SAY anything) I did think she showed just how beautiful and sexy SMALL could be. At least you can still find old pics of her.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 4 2007, 09:27 AM
Post #3982

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(knorl05 @ May 2 2007, 04:01 AM) *
there's a certain class of people who fawn over fake tits. they're superficial. is being superficial really the ideal? not in my opinion.. i value things like character and talent and intelligence and soul, but hey that's just me. having fake tits does not automatically lessen a woman's quality, but i do feel it brings attention to her body and may make it harder on her to get people to take her seriously.

I couldn't agree more! I personally cannot understand when people value quantity over quality. I once worked in a gym. It was a very unique place to work, rich with people-watching opportunities. rolleyes.gif There were quite a few women there with the obviously fake boobs, and the guys would just fawn all over them. One of the women, I will never forget, had a TERRIBLE job done. Her boobs looked swollen and rock-hard, and worst yet--one nipple pointed skyward while the other pointed to the left. How do I know this? She was showing them off in one of those thin Hanes "wife-beater"-type tank tops that was pretty much see-through. I was practically gagging, while -of course- all the men were gawking. Ick. I wouldn't want to feel a pair of fake boobs, or sleep with a guy with a fake penis. Gross.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post May 2 2007, 10:23 AM
Post #3983

Hardcore BUSTie

i know it lux. i hate hollywood bullshit.. but you are right, it is disappointing. like why bother, what does she need to prove? i cant help but wonder if these hollywood people do half of what they do simply for the power involved behind it. kna what i mean? not only will this bump her celebrity status up further, but there are also tons of people looking up to her questioning their own worth based on her actions. i think a lot of these hollywood types have a god complex.

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
lux
post May 2 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #3984

BUSTie

i think i should suggest the list to her. or atleast tell her that she should increase on the compliments.

i must admit that also i have felt good about paris having small boobs. i'm disapointed that she's gone done that, because i've (sadly) taken comfort in it that she's been this comercially hot bimbo figure with small boobs. there aren't that many of those. and i mean why now? it's not like she has to make more fuss about herself, everyone's looking at her already. strange to be so involved in the doings of someone i don't care that much for:)
shall go to bed, and mine and everyone elses boobs alone

+Quote Post
knorl05
post May 1 2007, 09:44 PM
Post #3985

Hardcore BUSTie

ps. there's a certain class of people who fawn over fake tits. they're superficial. is being superficial really the ideal? not in my opinion.. i value things like character and talent and intelligence and soul, but hey that's just me. having fake tits does not automatically lessen a woman's quality, but i do feel it brings attention to her body and may make it harder on her to get people to take her seriously.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
knorl05
post May 1 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #3986

Hardcore BUSTie

so she's the next pamela anderson. and there will be another one after her. and again and again until the trends change again. are they doing anything to challenge or change the trends? no. but what came first the chix or the egg..? are they icons or merely puppets? i vote for the latter.

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
A Cup Lover
post May 1 2007, 09:07 PM
Post #3987

If this pic is real, it seems like Paris got um done:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007110639,00.html

But, really, who the hell cares about the slut?!

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post May 1 2007, 07:31 AM
Post #3988

Hardcore BUSTie

lux, i think i understand now why you responded that way at first to anna k. sometimes we get so wrapped up to supporting each other and being positive, we forget that it is also healing to acknowledge our fears and insecurities, outloud (or in bold-face type) without having someone totally deflate them. i mean, it's like that old adage about how men and women complain about their problems right? when women complain to men, men always want to offer a solution and try and 'fix' the problem. and then women get pissed and say, 'i don't want you to fix it, i just want you to listen!' it is cathartic to get things off your chest (no pun intended). thank you for clarifying, and despite all my 'love yourself,' philosophy, there are definetly days when i wake up and just wish i was different. it's a constant battle, but any kind of psychological self-improvement is incredibly difficult and you have to actively change the way you think. as for the issue with your girlfriend, wow, that list sounds brutal. this may be a little after-school special style, but now that you've made that list, couldn't the two of you sit down and make two seperate lists of a different kind? lists that say all the things that you love about eachothers bodies/personalities. it would be a could excercise in complimenting eachother and might help you discover that despite her critical nature, she really does find you quite sexy.

knorl, sometimes i feel like the fat kid that has to make fun of herself before anyone else does. i will talk about the fact that my breasts are small, openly, laugh about them, discuss the pros and cons. it's all so i can remain on the offensive and not get my feelings hurt. i've never had to do that at the gyno because i have this jolly nurse practictioner lady with whom i can discuss just about anything. i did go so far as to have her put me on the highest estrogen level birth control available just to see if it would make my tits grow. no luck. but it did succeed in making me totally insano. i'm dealing with genetics here. simple as that.

i don't think that paris hilton got a boob job, but then again, i'm pretty out of the loop down here in Costa. In fact, I should say that after this post I'll be MIA for about a week (we're starting a census of all the monkey species in the park and i've got to camp out for the next 10 days). despite the fact that paris hilton kinda makes me want to pukey, i did have respect for her and nicky never taking the plastic surgery plunge. let's think of some other celebrities who are 'keepin' it real.' keira knightly, kate hudson, cameron diaz, kate bosworth, though now that i think of it, all this women are tiny tiny tiny and don't have bodies like me at all. can anyone think of a slightly more filled out woman with small breasts? hmmmm.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 1 2007, 06:57 AM
Post #3989

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, does anyone know if Paris Hilton really got a boob job or not? I saw it in a celebrity rag last night. Now, I'm not a big fan of Paris or celebrities in general, but I always loved how she flaunted her small boobies, even when she could definetely afford implants. She always made small boobs look HOT. Someone puh-lease tell me it's a lie--that she didn't get them!! sad.gif

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post May 1 2007, 06:53 AM
Post #3990

Hardcore BUSTie

Some responses to others' posts:

Anna K: Wow, "exaggerated femininity." I never thought of it that way. Yes, I could see how that would be tough to deal with--how people make assumptions about you because of a large chest. I think that would drive me crazy, too. I appreciate your input and will try and remember that next time I get down on myself.

DJ Biz, you are so right on--the grass is always greener & attractiveness above all comes from inner confidence! Definetely something to meditate on. And yes, there are ass men, breast men, and evrything else--if you love yourself, the ones that will love you as you are will come along.

A Cup Lover, your comments (and your screen name) made my day! No, not that I need a man's--or anyone's--approval, but sometimes it's just really nice to get a compliment!

Lux, I luuuve the list you came up with for your friend. I think some people just don't realize what they are saying. You probably helped her out by pointing that out to her. Sounds like she has some personal things to deal with

+Quote Post
lux
post May 1 2007, 04:16 AM
Post #3991

BUSTie

anna k - maybe came on a bit hars, sorry about that. i just feel like anytime there's any talk about breast, i always get to hear my bustier friends complaining. this just seems to be one of the few places where it's possible to communicate with others that maybe have similar issues with their breasts that i do. sometimes you just need a place for saying that, you'd like to go to any store and just pick up bra and they'd have it in your size. sometimes i just need to say that i'm not all that happy about the size of my breasts, without having to feel ever so grateful for not getting back pains.
or maybe i should just start sending mails to the locall stores and tell them that there actually are people that would like to buy bras in AA sizes:)

the truth is that usually i'm pretty happy with my body, and i try to focus on that when i'm not. sometimes it just a bit hard, because boobs seem to be everywhere. i meen there's so much talk about them, and they are a cultural symbol for femininity. it's kind of hard never to think about them.

dj-biz - i've tried telling that to her, but i don't think she really gets it. she has a tendency to make harsh comments about the way other people look, and then she's wondering why i'm so self-conscious. after the one time i commented her weight, and she got really upset, she dared to say that she never says anything like that about me. so i made her a list of all the things she's said to me. and that's everything from top to toes, all from hair colour to short legs and big hands. haven't heard that many comments after that:) she just doesn't understand how her comments affect me.

ok, now i'm getting into too many not breast related issues.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Apr 30 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #3992

Hardcore BUSTie

dj-biz: thanks for your feedback, i always enjoy reading what you write.

i've got to go into work soon but i just wanted to post real quick about what a big dork i am. so i went to a new gyno today and we were talking about breast exams and i just nervously laughed and said "i dont have to worry about that because my boobs are so small". she had enough sense and maturity to ignore my comment. it's weird tho, i sometimes, not always, but sometimes i feel i need to explain or make excuses for my breast size. it's my damn self-consciousness leaking through when i'm in uncomfortable situations. blink.gif

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
anna k
post Apr 30 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #3993

Hardcore BUSTie

I post in here sometimes to cheer you guys on, and to tell that anyone who is wanting bigger breasts the disadvantages of them. I've been busty since I was 13, so I was jealous of smaller breasts and didn't want this exaggerated feminity on me, Jessica Rabbit style.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Apr 30 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #3994

Hardcore BUSTie

knorl- i still can't figure out how to get the quote option to work on these threads (i am technologically challenged), but i couldn't agree with you more on every point you made. however, although i agree that breasts are a symbol of feminity, i think their oversexualization and the obession with size is a western phenomena (though the standards of western beauty are spreading, especially in places like China) and not some biologically based drive. since the dawn of human beings existence, men have desired attractive women, but what designated 'attractive,' has always and will always be subject to change. like you said, do you really want to invest any extra time and energy into worrying about what some one (who is so shallow as to only value one part of your body) else thinks of you? you are dead on knorl, there are just so many more important and valuable aspects of being alive.

anna k, as far as i'm concerned, you can post in here all you like. i enjoy hearing what it's like from the other side and it helps to put things in perspective. i have really tried in my posts not to demonize or criticize women who are bustier than me. that's just the way you were made, and just like i don't enjoy being pitied or put down by my more voluptious counterparts, i wouldn't want to do the same thing back to them. some of us may be longing for bigger breasts, but we don't really see what some of the hardships of that might be, such as back-pain, constantly having to wear a bra and never having anyone look you in the eye, or getting called out as a whore just because you decide to show your cleavage. you have every right to wear what makes you feel comfortable or beautiful. i personally have no cleavage and no option to create any, even with the help of a wonder bra. the skin on my chest will fold in two before my breasts will touch! i have two girlfriends with huge breasts, one of whom had a reduction two years ago from a DD to a C. she is so happy now and she has really helped me to appreciate my body more. the irony is, both of my friends always talk about how they wish they had breasts like mine. i've said it before, but the grass is always greener.

i know most of my statements are about heterosexual attractiveness, but that's just my experiental base.

lux-it really sucks that your girlfriend is so negative about they way you look. can you tell her how hurtful it is to hear that and that even if she feels she must make statements to that effect she should at least temper it with something positive about your body?

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
lux
post Apr 30 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #3995

BUSTie

well anna k, since you have the option of showing your cleavage if you so wish, i think your post belongs somewhere else.
i really wouldn't mind having a cleavage, specially since my dear girlfriend keeps telling me that i'd be sexually more attractive if i had bigger breasts. se yeah, gay women are not all fun and games when it comes to breasts. if someone was still wondering about that.

+Quote Post
anna k
post Apr 29 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #3996

Hardcore BUSTie

I always felt like big breasts were overrated, and I have D's. I never liked showing them off or trying to use them to be sexy. I often wear tanks underneath shirts that would show them off because I don't like a lot of cleavage, I prefer to keep them for myself rather than stick them out like insane appendages.

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Apr 29 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #3997

Hardcore BUSTie

dj-biz: i've found the same thing from a lot of guys and the whole big boob thing.. (not to knock ladies with big boobs) but guys i know have said that after a while big boobs become boring and get in the way. i've also heard guys say that anything bigger than what would fit into a martini glass is too much. and most supermodels have barely there breasts as well. it's weird, i think everyone has issues with their bodies.. some just have deeper issues than others. we can look around and see all these messages that say we're not good enough, or -like you said- we can focus on the positive instead. sure it sucks when we feel we dont measure up in some areas, but if we are strong in others, it really shouldnt matter. i think we also have to look to our own beliefs as a factor in what the comments/reactions say to us.. as though, if we were ok with ourselves, their approval or disapproval wouldnt affect us so deeply. it's just a part of who we are, not the whole.. imo if there are people out there who care that much about that one part, they are obviously not someone i want to interact with anyway so their opinion means shit to me.

i dunno... what is any of this really? the people who truly see me and care about me for who i am dont seem to worry about it, so why have i? it's just a stupid distraction anyway. big boobs, small boobs, whatever.. they're boobs. different strokes for different folks. there's so much other stuff that deserves my attention in life that i refuse to let some misconception society may or may not have about boobs stop me from living how i want to live. so i'm never gonna be a busty babe, who the fuck cares. i'm gonna be a small busted babe, and that determines nothing about my worth or potential or womanhood. period.

a cup: thanks for the feedback, that's very considerate of you. smile.gif

(ps. i think i touched on my issue with it... i feel like women throughout history have had this very feminine aspect of whom they are bring them power and admiration. and i guess i've felt left out. boo hoo. maturity, sex appeal, confidence, power.. all come from within the individual. and i'd rather be happy with whom i am, than fit into some subjectively idealized picture of human perfection anyway. because like 'a cup lover' pointed out, we may already be perfect in some eyes. and we may be more scrutinized by others, but that's just how it seems to be for people who are strong enough to be their own person.)

--------------------
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
A Cup Lover
post Apr 29 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #3998

I know that guys aren't really supposed to post here and I really don't mean to troll... but, I just wanted to let you all know that there are a lot of guys out there that find small breasts incredibly sexy. I'm a 25 year old guy and I would much rather be with a cute, intelligent, interesting woman with A cups or less than some gigantic utters. And, I know that there are a lot of guys out there like me. It amazes me that girls would spend so much money to buy special push up bras or get surgery when there are so many of us who love smaller breasts.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Apr 29 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #3999

Hardcore BUSTie

i have had similar experiences with karategrrl, though we've talked about it before in this thread and there was some one (who's name escapes me now, so very sorry) who had the most criticism come from women she had been with. i haven't been intimate with a woman, beyond fully clothed flirtation, but for the most part, they have described my breasts as 'exquisite, unique perfection,' among other things.

as for men, i have to say that if you've got small breasts, most likely you won't end up in a long term relationship with a breast-man, ya know? just as if you had an aversion to red-headed guys, you most likely (though there are exceptions to every rule) won't end up getting serious about one. sometimes, you just don't know when you start dating a guy. i dated this guy in college and we'd been together for about 3 months. i was prancing around in just my white cotton undies, examining my form when i said, 'you know, the guy that falls for me won't be a breast man, he'll be an ass man,' because that is a region where god(dess) has blessed me (thanks be to that higher power!). he just shrugged and said, 'i'm a breast man.' well FUCK?! why'd ya have to go and say that out loud. it was exceedingly rude and unnecessary. i wanted to cover up and go hide in the corner. i never shook that comment. needless to say, we broke up, but it had nothing to do with my breasts and everything to do with a litany of other psychological problems this guy had. but, come on?!! i've never thought a man i was dating was perfect, but i certainly wouldn't tell him, 'ya know, i like big dicks, and you just aren't up to snuff.' you gotta keep that stuff to yourself and focus on the POSITIVE.

on that note, the majority of men i've been with have given me nothing but compliments on my breasts. my last serious boyfriend (now ex, for unrelated factors) were having the 'ex' discussion and he was talking about his last girlfriend, who happened to be very very busty. he said out when they first started dating, he was excited, because he'd never been with a woman with that kind of body before. however after fooling around a few times with her, he realized he didn't really enjoy it all that much. he then turned to me and said, 'it was such a let down and now i'd much prefer something like...' and he started flipping through one of my magazines frantically, then looked up, pointed straight at my chest and said, 'that!' how sweet! in fact, i was in a similar situation last summer with my current, non-serious gentleman friend. same type of situation, we were sitting in my room and i was getting dressed, scrutinizing myself because i thought i'd gained some weight in the past month. i knew i was baiting him, just like i had with the boyfriend in college, but i made some comment in passing similar to my first one about breast men and ass men. he waved his hand and said, 'bah, big tits are overrated.'

even though i still remember every rude, unkind comment or criticism some one has made about my breasts, i always try to balance it in my mind with all the positive feedback i've gotten.

it just goes to show, there are different preferences out there, (and this is going to be a very heteronormative diatribe, but that's my main level of experience) breast men, ass men, men who love legs, hips, stomachs, ears, necks, long fingers, big feet, little feet, curly hair, blonde hair, no hair etc. you can't waste your time agonizing about how to please everyone. as lapis said, regardless of where the drive to fit into some modicum of beauty comes from, self acceptances is very empowering. and in the end, NOTHING is sexier than confidence.

oh, and i also found this thread through a google search, it's what got me into the whole bust lounge culture (now i'm addicted, thank you very much.) the worst part of the google search was the fact that i got a warning that i might be innudated with pornographic websites if i used those particular search terms. blegh. so glad i found you ladies, like i said before, it gives me strength to know that you are all out there in the world!

--------------------

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 25 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #4000

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(LilMissStrange @ Apr 23 2007, 04:53 AM) *
I'd be curious to know if anyone here has actually gotten ANY negative feedback from a boyfriend/girlfriend/fuckbuddy/etc. I bet it's really rare!

Actually, I've gotten the best feedback from gay & bi women. Straight men have, unfortunately, been the worst overall in being satisfied with my breasts. I'll NEVER forget two comments from 2 different women I was seeing (I'm bi): One said my breasts were "perfect" (and I couldn't keep her off them!!!) The other said, "Your body is a work of art." Ahh, YESSS! As for the guys, I never got comments like that. I've gotten the "What cute little handfuls" comments (Bleargh!) and my all-time fave, "Well, if you decided to get implants--for yourself, of course--I'd be okay with that." (Gee, thanks for telling me what I can do with my own body. Bleargh! again.)

DessieAnn, I'm SO glad things are looking up for you!!!! We're here for you! One thing I mentioned many, many posts back that bears repeating is, I made a collage for myself of all kinds of beautiful, sexy women--who just happen to be small-busted. It's a big confidence-booster for when I need it, and it might help you as well. Keep your eyes open for pics from catalogues, magazines, even do some internet searches and print stuff out. When I get depressed looking through the Victoria's Secret catalogue, I pull out my collage and feel instantly better!

BTW, I found this group through a Google search. I've found online support groups for many different things through the years. It's amazing what's/who's out there! smile.gif

Love you guys,

Karategrrl

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 198 199 200 201 202 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 06:17 AM