The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

38 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> large breast support group (cuz we actually need it!)
freckleface7
post Aug 29 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #301

beachcomber

sniggles: check out a site called uniquelyme.com .
it's got clothes & a line of bathing suits (called 'Always for me' ?) and I think is based in the Us.
have not ordered from them before (so cannot vouche for anything) but have been getting their emails & their prices look pretty good.

--------------------
I'm gonna let it shine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sniggles
post Aug 29 2008, 02:30 PM
Post #302

BUSTie

Hello Big Busties,

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells fitness swimsuits for us larger busted girls?? I'm just starting to get into swimming and am psyched about that, but I am seriously bummed out cuz I'm having so much trouble finding a comfortable one-piece. Nothing fancy, just something comfy to swim laps in. I found one on the Speedo website, but it's in the UK and doesn't deliver to US, and the US site has no such suits!! There has got to be some other big boobed swimmers out there, right??! This is really depressing. sad.gif

+Quote Post
hellotampon
post Aug 29 2008, 12:27 AM
Post #303

Hardcore BUSTie

The other day I was sweaty, so I put powder in my cleavage. Such an old lady thing to do, but it worked like a charm! haha.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Aug 26 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #304

new highs in personal lows daily!

wait a second...
GT has penis & she doesn't have big boobies. She's still gorgeous & a bigger girl than I am. I love her as she is. In fact, I am deeply envious of her because she is so fucking gorgeous, tiny boobies & all. She owns her shit as a woman.
*checks her panties*

blink.gif

alright.... who put a hotlink in my pants?

my ears were burning and i couldn't figure out what thread it was in, and i pop in here looking to harass aural (tag, now you have to call me!) and i hear she has been talking me up! hmph!

you stop that, aural. here i am sitting infront of my computer wearing my official bustie muu muu, a green mud mask, a bean mustache from my lunch, picking my butt and i'm told i'm gorgeous? sorry that'll take a good hour of hosing off from crew of firemen. tongue.gif

btw:aural i am ready to have your interweb babehs again!

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 26 2008, 11:48 AM
Post #305

Big Fat Bitch

I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it. I'm not one for just making stuff up.

ETA, I must admit I find it interesting that that was the only thing you actually glommed onto from what I said. You took none of the positive stuff, none of the love & just picked up on the one thing that could be possibly construed as negative.

It's not constant & I'm sure it's not everybody, but the one time I ventured in there, there \ was one particular post that wasn't very nice. I understood that the gal was frustrated & angry, but it's not my fault that genetics decided to give me huge boobs & her small ones.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
Vendetta
post Aug 26 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #306

Hardcore BUSTie

ETA, I almost NEVER go into the small bust thread. It makes me feel bad about myself because there is a lot of harshness there. Somehow it hurts more when another woman calls you a slut/disrespects you simply because you have big boobs.
[/quote]

I had never seen harshness towards large ladies in there. Have you, honestly?

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Aug 24 2008, 10:35 PM
Post #307

Hardcore BUSTie

hey thanks, AP! I think it was AnnaK who mentioned being in admiration of your razor sharp wit & intellect (in another thread), I second that emotion. Sometimes, I'm like "dammmnnnnnnnnn!" at some of the things that you write.

Your comments below about breasts were sooooooo right on! I mean, excellent. excellent points!

GO TEAM TITTIE!!!!

Now it's my turn, "Brrrrrrr!", motorboat, right back at ya!

crinoline, this, *swiftly duct tapes tiny boobs together to facilitate motorboatin'*, made me smile. you got jokes! Woot!

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 24 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #308

Hardcore BUSTie

awww, thanks AP! I'd motorboat you too! *swiftly duct tapes tiny boobs together to facilitate motorboatin'*

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Aug 24 2008, 01:31 AM
Post #309

Hardcore BUSTie

A little Russ Meyer/Tura Satana action set to one of my favorite songs evah ~ check it out, ladies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T86YAN2T-hs

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 23 2008, 11:06 PM
Post #310

Big Fat Bitch

Word, AnnaK! Faster pussycat, KILL KILL!

Neurotic.Nelly, we haven't always been on the same page. But you back your shit up. You don't pussyfoot & you aren't weak on your positions. That makes me respect the hell out of you. I don't care what kind of boobies you have, I'd motorboat you into tomorrow for having the ovaries to get up on your hind legs & make some points. Brrrrrrrr!

And Crino, you are particularly sensitive to others needs. You are so insightful. Christ, I wish I had even a tenth of what you have going on. I'd motorboat you, too.

I just want us to love us as we are & to be unified. WE ARE FUCKING HOT! Anybody that's managed to stay a Bustie is a badass force to be reckoned with. She is a hurricane, a tidal wave, a trial by fire. Her tits are to be worshipped like the gloriousness that they are, big or small or none at all. You can't handle that then you better step, junior!

ETA, I almost NEVER go into the small bust thread. It makes me feel bad about myself because there is a lot of harshness there. Somehow it hurts more when another woman calls you a slut/disrespects you simply because you have big boobs.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post Aug 23 2008, 07:25 PM
Post #311

Hardcore BUSTie

*delurks*

WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! HOWL! & WOOF! To what AP said!! HELL YEAH!!

*relurks*

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Aug 23 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #312

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't usually intrude here, but AP - you seriously rule.
Know that not all of us tiny tits judge our larger breasted sisters for their mammary advantage. Some of us are rootin for all the members of the same team. WOOT! TEAM TITTIE!!!!

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 23 2008, 04:14 PM
Post #313

Hardcore BUSTie

Thank you auralpoison for saying that about me. It means a lot coming from you, since I have been fascinated by your life experiences and razor-sharp intelligence.

Whenever I love my breasts, I can feel so sensual and happy. I can feel like a Russ Meyer babe, a comic book heroine (I watched a special on superhero comic books on the History Channel, and afterwards looked in the mirror and loved that I had big breasts and a fit shape like the comic babes), a Victorian dame with pale skin and big bosoms, or any other kind of fantasy figure with big breasts that would make me feel sexy and happy within myself.

Girltrouble is sexy and gorgeous and badass, and we have great conversations about film, she's turned me on to filmmakers and styles I've barely heard of, but want to explore via Netflix because of her.

thirtiesgirl, I've had the same feeling too of lying down and feeling my breasts sink on my chest, like a heavy weight, then catching myself in a mirror (like at the gym) and feeling dead sexy.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 23 2008, 01:30 PM
Post #314

Big Fat Bitch

I don't care if you have mountains or molehills. LOVE YOUR BODY, IT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU HAVE IN YOUR CURRENT PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION!

I know a lot of our tiny tit sisters have issues with their little boobies & our big ones. THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! We spend so much time hating our bodies & wanting to be something else instead of loving ourselves. The big boobie girls want to be smaller, the little boobie girls want to big. Why not be happy with what you've got? We're all sexy as HELL. Tiny pillows of flesh are gorgeous, so are more meaty ones. It's the brains behind them that make them so great.

It bothers me so much that we feel the need to divide & conquer when it comes to tits. The little girls feel unfeminine; the big girls feel marginalized. I hate that they create a divide amongst us. I'd never refer to my small boob sisters as frigid, but it seems okay for them to regard us as whores because we are prodigiously lunged. It's fucked! We're all on the same team! TEAM TITTIE!

Think about if we had wangs. Wangs are not very sexy. But breasts . . . I don't care if you have little pencil erasers or fat nips, they are all GOOD. A lovely tiny tit is sexy, a fleshy one is too. Your boobs are fucking hot whether you feel weird about them or not.

Breasts are a target because they are visible. Our pussies are tucked away neatly. They aren't threatening because they can't be seen. But our boobs are right out there, ready to be judged. LOVE YOURSELF! Don't let assholes devalue you over some skin & fat!

I have to give props to AnnaK. She posts the most positive, body affirming things. We've seen her pics, she's HAWT! And she'd still be hot if she were an Acup because she loves her bod & recognizes her strength as a woman. Big boobs don't make you a woman. Only *YOU* can make yourself feel womanly.

GT has penis & she doesn't have big boobies. She's still gorgeous & a bigger girl than I am. I love her as she is. In fact, I am deeply envious of her because she is so fucking gorgeous, tiny boobies & all. She owns her shit as a woman.

--------------------

+Quote Post
thirtiesgirl
post Aug 23 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #315

Hardcore BUSTie

BOOBIES!!!
<3 <3 <3

...Seriously, I was looking at my big ones in the mirror the other day while lying on my bed (no, I don't have a mirrored ceiling; I was using a hand mirror!) and I have to say, I developed a new appreciation for them. I've always been concerned about the way they kind of flop over when I'm lying flat on my back, but after looking at them in the mirror, I began to realize it's not as horrible as I assumed and they still retain their shape quite nicely. They're just a little bit more...on the side.

--------------------
I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing.
-Mae West

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Aug 23 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #316

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

This is funny, I was taking my laundry down this morning thinking about corsets and how nice it is that someone invented the bra (I don't know why my mind went here but anyway). I really like my breasts. They are pretty and soft and a nice color (god they are white! All the paleness in my body is focused right there.) And I love how, when I wear one of Lane Bryant's Cachique Balconnette bras, they make me look a little bit thinner. tongue.gif

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
anna k
post Aug 22 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #317

Hardcore BUSTie

AP, mine are a 38DDD as well, and I love them too. They're beautiful and they fit my body perfectly and they'e gorgeous.

+Quote Post
Queen Bull
post Aug 21 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #318

Hardcore BUSTie

WOOHOO! IM with AP, hooray boobies!

--------------------
I love gentiles. In fact, protestant spotting is one of my favorite pastimes. :) ooh.. whats that? me thinks its a blog

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Aug 21 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #319

Big Fat Bitch

I just want to give a shout out to boobies. We're so negative up in here. I know it's hard to find a decent bra or bathing suit, it sucks when somebody says/does something shitty to make you feel bad or fetishizes you. But for five minutes, FIVE minutes, will you give your tetas some props, ladies? Even if it's just in the privacy of your bedroom, just love yourself, ALL of yourself for five minutes.

Y'know what? I LIKE MY TITS, ALL 38DD OF THEM! If some dillhole wants to marginalize me for it, she/he better expect to hear about it because not only do I have a tremendous rack, but a tremendously LOUD voice & katana verbal skillz. My breasts do NOT DEFINE ME! They do not make me a whore. They don't make me loose, they don't make me lucky. They aren't perfect by a long shot, but they are MINE! AND I LOVE THEM!

That is all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
deschatsrouge
post Aug 20 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #320

A symphony of atrocities.

QUOTE(anna k @ Aug 20 2008, 05:23 PM) *
I get uncomfortable if I feel like men who flirt with me or are interested me are looking at my breasts first, like that's the most attractive part of me. It felt like for years I was either hit on for my breasts (breasts first, face second, it felt like) or would try talking to a guy who I liked and he would just stare at me and not talk to me normally. I usually wear a button-down shirt over a tank top, not wanting to draw attention to them.

Even if I'm in a sexual situation and having them played with, if I'm with a guy I'm not into, it can make me feel bored and slightly disgusted, like feeling like my breasts are big playthings for them.

I'm with you on that. I feel unlikeable or uninteresting. The only good part about me was my tits. It was one of the reasons I stopped having relationships with men. They were only in it for my tits.

--------------------
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." -Exodus 22:18

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 25, 2014 - 05:58 AM