The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just An Update
post Dec 13 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Most Likely Procrastinating

please don't start new threads just to answer a simple question. we're not like other boards, we're self-moderated and we can't delete threads so too many threads just makes things cluttered. we treat each thread as a general category and post issues in them, we don't start a new thread for each new issue on the same subject. please re-post this question in the BV thread and please refrain from starting any new threads in the future unless EXPLICITLY given the go-ahead by several bust members in the community forum.

this issue about starting new threads has been posted again and again and again throughout the lounge; starting new threads makes you look disrespectful to us because it implies that you haven't taken the time to learn how this community works. i know you're just looking for support and i do hope you find it, but please also respect this space enough to learn and abide by its rules.

jam out with your clam out
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Dec 13 2008, 04:24 PM
Post #2

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to post my progress so far. I had a MAJOR setback a month ago. My boyfriend decided to tell me that he cheated on me and the girl called him and told him that she had trich (nice right??). So I dumped him and tried to get myself back on track. I took the antibiotics that were prescribed along with the Bio-Fem (aci-jel) nightly. I had to do this through two rounds of antibiotics to get myself back together... and then came the yeast infections. Now that all of that is under control I am back BV free. I order it 2 tubes at a time now in fear of running out. I have found that after my peroid I have to use it twice a day and I can not go longer than a week without it. Is anyone else using Bio-fem, if so how is it going?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 9, 2015 - 01:51 PM