Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
culturehandy
post Mar 7 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #4121

(o)(o)

If I am stressed out at work I'll rub my VCH against my pants and get off. So I'll be sitting moving my hips to make me happy. Of course, then I am excited, which causes frustration. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Mar 6 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #4122

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

I want a bigger apartment, or even a house, just so I can have all my books out and not have the vast majority in storage. I have an account on LibraryThing and got really depressed when I realized two of my most popular tags are "in storage-MN" and "in storage-AZ."

I'm not a neat freak, nor am I a very organized person, this drives my boyfriend crazy, and I think he's lost respect for me because there is no way in hell I can be as organized as him or his mom. I'm more likely to pick up everything once a day, do it all at one time, while he insists that it be done as you go along.

Actually, I think the relationship would work out better if he would realize that I am not his mom. (He isn't expecting me to take care of him; it's just that she is extremely organized, extremely tidy, and a bit of a drill sargent. I am none of these things.)

I spent my lunch break job searching.

I still want to blow an entire paycheck at either a book store or a record store.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
mouse
post Mar 6 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #4123

Most Likely Procrastinating

i CANNOT WAIT to go home and play super nintendo

--------------------
jam out with your clam out

+Quote Post
ginger_kitty
post Mar 6 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #4124

Hardcore BUSTie

I have developed a Vaporub addiction. It started the first time my mother slabbed a big glob of it under my nose around age 2, and continues on to this day.

Myspace quite honestly, makes a stalking real easy and kind of acceptable. I have looked up all kinds of folks from my past and present, I'm sure everyone does. I wouldn't feel bad or anything, its normal to be curious. It's only wierd if someone checks out the same profile like hundred times or everyday and literally stalks some else.

--------------------
-We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

-What we think, we become.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 6 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #4125

(o)(o)

I've done shit all in terms of work today!

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 6 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #4126

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

A small part of me wants to change my name when I get married solely because my boyfriend's last name is more fun to sign than mine. It's got a "gh" in the middle and it's a nice loop-de-loop to make. Mine ends with an "rs" and I always end up scrawling those letters, and it looks crappy.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
mouse
post Mar 5 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #4127

craziness!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 5 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #4128

belligerently lazy

wow-what a small world! There's really no mistaking that large, chiseled face-and the giant, Jewish nose, his neanderthal brow-ah, he's gorgeous..I'll PM you~

I don't think either of you have to worry about looking at profiles. If anyone who is on myspace (and even most who aren't), say that they haven't looked through profiles of old or current aquaintences or friends, they're LYING. And to this date, I don't think there is a tracking program in existence that works-I think Myspace tries to keep that from happening.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 5 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #4129

That's so funny, mouse! Did you know him at the school in western MA? (If you didn't pick up my "confession" in kvetch recently, I'm humanist's sister)

I lurk in people's myspace's too- mostly people I went to high school with, even if I didn't like them. I don't have my high school listed on mine, so they can't find me. The last time I looked, a few of them had set their pages to private, so now I'm all paranoid that they ran that program that tells you who's looking at your page, and they're like, "why is that weird girl from high school looking at my page?" and if I go to my reunion next year I'll be ostracized....y'know, more than I was in high school.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.

+Quote Post
mouse
post Mar 5 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #4130

confession expressly for humanist, and it's a cringey one:

i was friends with your boyfriend in college*. i know this because i snooped on the busties myspace community page and recognized your pic from the pics you've posted here, and then recognized him in your pics, EVEN THOUGH i steadfastly refuse to join the community despite having an active myspace profile, because i like staying relatively anonymous and would prefer real life folks didn't follow me in here. i know, hypocrite and a half.

confession for anyone else on the bustie myspace community:

i've probably looked through your profile

I'M SORRY I'M CREEPY!

*either that or he has a really accurate doppelganger, but last i heard he'd ended up in chicago so unless there are two of him in the same town, which would be even creepier than me looking at your page, it's the same dude

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 5 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #4131

belligerently lazy

Confession exclusive to Midwestern Mamas: I went into Macy's today. It sucked. Bad me.

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 5 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #4132

Hardcore BUSTie

I confess - in the Morning.....
I almost rammed into the back of an suv today.
really.
1 lane road, no way to go around her, she was speeding up and slowing d o w n, speeding up a little Again, and then s l o w i n g d o w n,, all while drifting too.

I punched the accelerator and was picking up speed but tapped my brakes about 2 feet from her bumper.

she never even noticed.

I confess - in the Afternoon...
I got into a verbal altercation w/ a man driving a huge ford f-150 truck.
I was signaling to merg into the left turn lane, and out of NOWHERE, this big bully of a truck comes flying up behind me and almost wipes me off the road.
I start screaming at my rearview window, using my Whole Arms to say Do
YOu
MIND?!? (fucker)

and he backs off and gets behind me, Right on my bumper of course, yells something at me I can't understand ( I don't speak Caveman) so I flip him off and yell out my window for him to back the fuck off.

GRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!

had we been at a stopped red light I really do believe I'd have jumped out of my car and attacked him.
seriously,. what an asswhipe.

I am convinced that this area has an abnormally high concentration of Bad Drivers.

I confess to being pretty sure I have Road Rage and need to know- is there an actual Treatment for it bc I'm afraid I'm going to have a stroke behind the wheel of my car at this rate.
if I die this way, no one who knows me will be suprised.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Mar 5 2007, 08:45 AM
Post #4133

(o)(o)

Doodle, I would also love that!

(((mando))) good for you!

(((ratgrl))) I hope you are okay!

Freckle, this does give me hope!

Confession, I stopped smoking weed for the new man. I think he is truly worth it. Although I really want some. It's been a little while since I had some, but it was making me feel sluggish, and now that I am working out and going to take supplements I don't want to smoke for a while, so the man was just the final push I needed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post Mar 5 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #4134

it's cards on the table time

I'm having recurring fantasies about an alternate life I could be living right now somewhere else in a nicer flat, with less staid friends generally having more fun than I am here.

I think I understand why I'm feeling this way but it's a strong tug, albeit to something that is not real. I'm kind of indulging it too.

(((Mando))) Good for you!

+Quote Post
sixelacat
post Mar 4 2007, 11:42 PM
Post #4135

Creating demon-radical feminist hybrids since 1974

OMG, doodle, I've so often wished for EXACTLY the same thing! I even tried describing it to friends once, until they started backing away slowly and reaching for tranquilizer darts.....I do have a Happy Bunny flip chart propped up in the back of my car, so if you walk by you get to read things like "You Suck Big Time" and other happy missives. It's just not the same, though....

--------------------
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Mar 4 2007, 11:37 PM
Post #4136

I found a spiral-bound book once of bold-printed signs you could hold up to other drivers.

I've considered making my own- "Hang up and drive" (though someone could use that one on me, on occasion rolleyes.gif ) "Get your ass out of the fast lane" (that would need to be printed backwards so they could read it in the mirror) And some positive ones- "thank you for scooting up so I can turn right on red" "love your bumper sticker!" "sorry for cutting you off!!"

Oh, and I'm seriously considering having a custom-made bumper sticker done, or suggesting it to unamerican.com that says, "Not intimidated by your SUV"

--------------------

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Mar 4 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #4137

belligerently lazy

Doodle, I have wished for exactly that as well, and with the right skills, it could be done-but it can't be legal-think of all the accidents that would cause!

--------------------

+Quote Post
doodlebug
post Mar 4 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #4138

I know it's only rock 'n' roll. But I like it.

confession: whenever I am driving, I always wish I had one of those LED marquees on the top of my car, and a keypad on the dashboard, so that I could type messages to other drivers. Messages like: "Get the fuck out of the fastlane, slowass!" or "The bigger the SUV/pickup truck, the smaller the penis!" or "If you don't stop tailgaiting me, I'll stop really suddenly and it'll be on YOUR insurance if you hit me!"

--------------------
Check out my band's new demo online! You can DL my original....and please fan up if ya like it!

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Mar 4 2007, 08:10 AM
Post #4139

Hardcore BUSTie

((((((mando))))) you keep on amazing me sweetie.

it sounds as if your dr is pretty smart ratgrl, enjoy that disabilitly time smile.gif I hope you are ok?
(((((ratgrl))))))

I confess: to having this weird sort of compulsion for coloring in words in ads in my phone book when I look something up. you can flip thru it and tell where I've been due, but it's only the open outline words, not the ones solidly filled w ink already.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
ratgrl
post Mar 3 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #4140

Hardcore BUSTie

Mando, you're a stronger person than I am! I'm pretty sure that had I been in your shoes, I'd have succumbed to the temptation. But you definitely did the right thing.

Confession: My doctor put me off work for another month, even though my depressed mood is finally abating. However, I did just have 2 breast lumps removed in the space of one week (i.e. two separate surgeries), so my doctor figured that between the physical and mental stress of that, I'd need more time off from work. I didn't argue, and I'm going to try and make the most of my work-free month. Disability checks, here I come! Yippee! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I never try anything...I just do it. Like I don't beat clocks...just people. Wanna try me?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 205 206 207 208 209 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 19, 2014 - 02:59 PM