Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Say Cheese!!!!
ketto
post Jul 13 2009, 01:33 PM
Post #21

Hardcore BUSTie

Aw, polly. I refused to have pics taken when mine were out but now I wish I had so I could go back and laugh.

--------------------
Meow.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Jul 10 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #22

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Why yes, I did have my wisdom teeth removed this morning!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
kittenb
post Jun 27 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #23

There is nothing ironic about Show Choir!

loonydaray - the hair color/dress combo is fantastic. Great pictures, esp the one w/the flower.

humanist - you look great.

anna - I like those pics a lot!

--------------------
In times of destruction, create something.
MHK

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 27 2009, 04:04 PM
Post #24

belligerently lazy

Thank you, Anna dear! smile.gif
Ditto on the jaw-it's gotta be something evolutionary about women being attracted to certain jaws. With cheekbones to match : )

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
anna k
post Jun 27 2009, 02:02 PM
Post #25

Hardcore BUSTie

You two look very adorable. You're beautiful and sweet-looking, and he's very cute, he has a nice strong jaw. smile.gif

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 27 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #26

belligerently lazy

thanks, GT! I was/am, very : )
oh, and I was sitting on his lap-that's why I look taller. He's actually a whole head taller than me : )

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post Jun 27 2009, 02:48 AM
Post #27

new highs in personal lows daily!

adorable pic, humanist! but the bestist part is that you look so very happy.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jun 26 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #28

belligerently lazy

Okay, time to get disgustingly cute here : )
silliness in a photobooth

--------------------

+Quote Post
starship
post Jun 6 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #29

Hardcore BUSTie

I'm a bit late joining the party but loondaray i <3 you for those pics and you look/ed amazing. I have a similar dress (http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii139/mnbvcxz55/Image201-Copy.jpg) small boobs and pale skin to boot, hi5

great to see your pictures too anna:)

+Quote Post
girltrouble
post May 13 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #30

new highs in personal lows daily!

anna, it's always to good to see pix of you, and you look so much more relaxed in these ones. you look more comfortable in your skin smile.gif

loony, i love your pix. that first one slays me.

--------------------

"what a swell farewell party! we said goodbye to everything, including the lining in my stomach." - garvey, from the film, born bad

"That's one career all females have in common, whether we like it or not: being a woman. Sooner or later, we've got to work at it, no matter how many other careers we've had or wanted." --margo channing, all about eve

+Quote Post
Aithinne
post May 13 2009, 12:18 AM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

loonydaray, holy cow! You look hawt! You've got the most beautiful red hair too.. I'm jealous. I've always admired red hair....

+Quote Post
neurotic.nelly
post May 12 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #32

Hardcore BUSTie

loonydaray: you look amazing! Get it grrrl.

relurks

--------------------
Earth: A Satanically ran planet where 98% of it's inhabitants are unquestioning, conformist idiots who are totally controlled and manipulated by the Satanic governments of the world and have been made complacent by said governments, through rigorous brainwashing.

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post May 12 2009, 07:43 PM
Post #33

BUSTie

tar much love happy.gif

+Quote Post
girl_logic
post May 12 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

You look maaaarvelous dahling! You wear it very well and your eyeshadow is amazing.

--------------------
There are years that ask questions and years that answer. - zora neale hurston

+Quote Post
loonydaray
post May 12 2009, 08:05 AM
Post #35

BUSTie

I wanted to share this fabulous dress with my small bustie friends biggrin.gif this seemed like an appropriate place! plus i've never posted a pics of me before so yeah. i get bored easily with being photographed

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/l...rrent=whoah.jpg

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/l...current=mee.jpg

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/l...eandaflower.jpg

+Quote Post
anna k
post May 11 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

Yesterday I had a lovely day with my family, and we took photos. I cropped them just to show myself, to protect others' privacy:

one

two

+Quote Post
konphusion26
post May 1 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

Aww thanks ladies!! I know I'm a bit late in replying LOL. I appreciate the love. You busties are some serious hotties. smile.gif

--------------------
Faith is hoping for and believing in things you cannot see!

+Quote Post
humanist77
post May 1 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #38

belligerently lazy

thank you, ladies!

--------------------

+Quote Post
anna k
post Apr 29 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #39

Hardcore BUSTie

humanist, you are so adorable and so beautiful, and look so introspective in your photos.

kon and GT, you two are gorgeous.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Apr 29 2009, 05:11 PM
Post #40

(o)(o)

Ohhh GT, you are one fine woman. Holy crap.

Humanist, very nice.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 07:03 PM