Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 258 259 260 261 262 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
auralpoison
post Jul 14 2006, 09:57 AM
Post #5181

Big Fat Bitch

Um, not only do I agree with Yuefie, but she's hella hot. Babe, you could never be ugly in my eyes. You could burn down my house & I'd be cool with it. *wolfwhistle*

Jebus, why couldn't you have made me a charming & persuasive dyke instead of a lovelorn hetero geek magnet?

I get off on having people towed. The super cute tow boy knows me by name. When I had whomever towed last night, I came down & presented my parking permit to super cute & he just waved me away. "If he'd just have said it was Aural we wouldn't have needed to go through all this. You know what to do." He really is cute, though.

P.S. It's not fair that I'm not a fag either, because Mr. Magnetic Fields/Merrit is one of the boys o' my dreams.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mornington
post Jul 14 2006, 08:18 AM
Post #5182

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

*flings both arms around yuefie*

Can I admit to feeling the same?

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post Jul 14 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #5183

Super BadAss

I feel you, Yuefie(((((yuefie)))))))

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
opheliathemuse
post Jul 14 2006, 12:38 AM
Post #5184

Hardcore BUSTie

Wasabi is back! hi!

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jul 14 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #5185

Lip Balm Aficionado

I really do love all you fabulous BUSTies. Sometimes I feel even closer to some of you than I do with my real life friends. I mean, I know it's not the same. It's virtual freindship and love, but somehow I feel it's more than just that. I feel like I am more myself with many of you, than I am with them. I feel uncensored here, in a way that I am often not with people I interact with in person. It's like I am afraid of disappointing them. But here I feel accepted even when I am being my ugliest self.

So yeah, I am feeling like a big, mushy, marshmallow now, and all weepy and shit. *group hug*

And about my earlier confession, the poster in question wrote some pretty inflammtory stuff in some of the F-Word threads, most specifically the Survivors Space thead quite a while back, and I've been harboring a grudge. I just plain don't like the antagonistic tone of their posts and frankly find them to be a nasty douche. The funny thing is I've never had any interaction with them myself, but have watched how they've responded to others and just been disgusted. Oh well, that is greatest part about the new board, to each their own.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
lot49
post Jul 13 2006, 11:22 PM
Post #5186

Hardcore BUSTie

aw, thanks for that aural!

I'll just go off and nurse my deep sense of satisfaction now.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Jul 13 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #5187

Big Fat Bitch

I need a shower. I hate the loud-mouthed women that live across the street that insist on sitting on their stoop squealing & cackling. I have too many men in my life. The fates are conspiring against me. I still hate my mother, but I'm playing nice so I can lure her into a false sense of security & fuck her over down the line. I'm wondering if my baby saw the 616 stamped on the back of my head when he was cleaning my wound.

It all started in Media Whores, lot49. Speedy was talkin' shit about how emasculated Wm. Petersen is now compared to the To Live & Die in LA/Manhunter period. Personally, I think he's just gotten better with age. I have a fondness for middle aged spread & salt & pepper. The man I'm seeing now looks nothing like Wm. Petersen, but they've got the same kind of mad scientist vibe. My baby is a scientist, but Petersen only plays one on tv.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
lot49
post Jul 13 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #5188

Hardcore BUSTie

confession: every time I see the intro to CSI where William Peterson's name comes up, I think of aural and speedy and wish I knew how the whole fat thing got started.

+Quote Post
saktii
post Jul 13 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #5189

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(humanist77 @ Jul 11 2006, 07:58 PM) *

OT-punker, I just have to note that it has recently been discovered from ancient texts that the number of the devil is actually 616! I heard this on NPR..
Hehe-neat! Is there a photo of yourself that I can see anywhere?

There are a few of me on "Say Cheese"... I'll upload a couple more over there. That would be awesome if we really did look alike.

--------------------
[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]"I found God and all his devils inside her.."[color=#CC0000]

+Quote Post
agent_wasabi
post Jul 13 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #5190

BUSTie

Sometimes I feel like being married makes me boring.

I used to care so much about social injustice, and I feel like I've become too comfortable in my life to give a shit anymore.

I can't be bothered to get involved in community activism because I'm too selfish with my free time and have no hope that any of it actually makes a difference.

+Quote Post
yuefie
post Jul 13 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #5191

Lip Balm Aficionado

I am beyond happy for the ignore feature here not just because of the known trolls, but because there is a certain regular poster who annoys the living fuck out of me with their know-it-all posts and the blatant rudeness to others. I've seen this person be a complete asshole in a thread with highly sensitive subject matter, and have been thoroughly irritated by every post I've run across by them since. I know we don't all like eacother, and never will. But when your comments are disrespectful to other members, yet you claim to be a legitimate BUSTie, I don't want to have to read the asinine shit that is spewing from your idiotic mouth.

There, I said it.

--------------------
~I'm so tired of being tired
As sure as night will follow day
Most things I worry about
Never happen anyway~

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 11 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #5192

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

sad.gif Dammit, I told my crush at work it was 636.

I think I'm developing some sort of brain disorder.

I forgot to take my birth control pills for about three days a couple weeks ago, fortunately my period came soon after that and I was able to get a refill after it ended. I am feeling rather lucky right now.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Jul 11 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #5193

Hardcore BUSTie

Huh, I guess I didn't need to freak out then! We should check to see if post 616 was by a troll!

+Quote Post
humanist77
post Jul 11 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #5194

belligerently lazy

OT-punker, I just have to note that it has recently been discovered from ancient texts that the number of the devil is actually 616! I heard this on NPR..

QUOTE(saktii @ Jul 11 2006, 09:14 AM) *

Humanist77--
You look an awful lot like me with black hair in that picture of yours. Now I'm wondering if it's just the angle, or if maybe we really do look alike, or maybe I'm just vain.

Hehe-neat! Is there a photo of yourself that I can see anywhere?

--------------------
I pledge allegiance to and wrap myself in the flag of the United States Against Anything Un-American and to the Republicans for which it stands, two nations, under Jesus, rich against poor, with curtailed liberty and justice for all except blacks, homosexuals, women who want abortions, Communists, welfare queens, treehuggers, feminazis, illegal immigrants, children of illegal immigrants, and you if you don't watch your step.
-Matt Groening, Life in Hell

+Quote Post
koala
post Jul 11 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #5195

BUSTie

I have no idea what I want in my current relationship.

I can't help but love it when the boys at work flirt with me.

I flirt back.

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Jul 11 2006, 01:10 PM
Post #5196

Hardcore BUSTie

Oooo, I jsut noticed the number of posts in here was 666 and even though I am not religious or generally superstitious, it made me feel a bit funny and I had to break it.

Sorry.

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post Jul 11 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #5197

(o)(o)

There is a chance that my new boy toy is moving away, and this makes me slightly sad. It's not like I like him in a romantic sense, but he is a good person. Fuck.

To humilate my ex, who humilated me, I was thinking of telling people the reason for the break up was because he was bisexual and he met a man, whom he is now living with. This would be humiliating for him because hecomes from a traditional Mexican family and the Latin community in this city is small and this would spread like wildfire....but then my fear of karma kicks in. Double fuck.

I would like to get my shit in order, but I am too lazy and all I care about at this point is having sex with my boy toy. Triple fuck.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
punkerplus
post Jul 11 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #5198

Hardcore BUSTie

Dusty same. And it can be really embarrassing.

Children annoy me. I say I don't want them. I still daydream about being pregnant and am jealous of women who are pregnant.

+Quote Post
pixiedust
post Jul 11 2006, 12:38 PM
Post #5199

Tink's Red headed Step Sis

Even after I "flounced" I lurked on Bust just as much as if I had continued posting. dry.gif I think I'm addicted!
"hello, my name is pixiedust, and I'm a bust junkie"

--------------------
~May the Fleas of one thousand camels infest the crotch of any person who messes up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch!~

+Quote Post
lilacwine13
post Jul 11 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #5200

Ambassador from the Republic of Cocktailland

Dusty, the same thing happens to me all the time. It's rather embarassing, especially since that's happened in front of a couple of acquaintances more than once.

confession: Yesterday I spent the morning looking up old classmates on MySpace and gloated how I look better than them. Never mind that my life isn't that great, but I think I needed something to make me feel like I'm not a total waste.

I want to google this old crush I had in high school, but I think it's to see if I've managed to do better than him or to find out if he's fat and balding yet.

--------------------
All I know is that I don't know nothing.--Op Ivy

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 258 259 260 261 262 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 24, 2014 - 03:22 AM