Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 237 238 239 240 241 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #4761

Hardcore BUSTie

auralpoison, I got some words for you bitch. But first, just let me say...
that I love all my white buddies, but if a race war jumped off, I'd cut their throats first. Go get fucked. You're prolly a fucking pig. Go find a horse to fuck, bitch.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Sep 13 2006, 09:59 AM
Post #4762

Hardcore BUSTie

well AP, its better then sitting on your ass at work and busting, which would be my deal right now. the advertising world is collapsing around me here there is so much to do, yet i am trying to catch up on the drama that is "ordinary confessions".

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 09:59 AM
Post #4763

there ya go with the proving me wrong.
sigh, well, it ain't the first time.
i'm glad i didn't jump into the fray with two guns blazing though.

i confess that i disabled avatars and signatures straight off (because i really dislike them), i tried to do it with the stupid smileys too but the i end up with a line of code which is worse, so i don't know what this blue dog is but i'll go and look.
i can only see then now because of mine but i'm disabling them again right now because i just can't stand them. they're so distracting.
i confess that i wish there were no such thing.

+Quote Post
falljackets
post Sep 13 2006, 09:56 AM
Post #4764

crush groovin'

hoooley moooley!

i confess that i just wasted half the morning reading this thread, futilely attempting to find a reason for the vitriol.

i confess that i am now officially OVER IT.

i confess that i missed all my lovely BUSTies while not being able to get on and post this week.

i confess that i will likely furiously make up for said missed posts throughout the rest of this day.

--------------------
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides - Viscott

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post Sep 13 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #4765

Big Fat Bitch

QUOTE(doodlebug @ Sep 12 2006, 08:27 PM) *

And AP. Jeebus. Whenever you post, it's like I'm reading through squinted eyes..."Is she really gonna....she's goin' there....she's goin' there....OH! She went there!" And then I cheer. tongue.gif

Sometimes I just can't keep it in. I'm disappointed in myself for getting involved yesterday, but not sorry. I just hate it when people throw down the race card. It was inexcusable.

My apt building has been bought out by a new company & they're having a mixer tonight so we can meet the staff. I don't want to go, so I'm not.

I need to go to the market. I've made my list. I'm sitting here on my ass Busting.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
sidecar
post Sep 13 2006, 09:48 AM
Post #4766

Queen of the underground

I also reported it.

I'm kinda speechless.

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post Sep 13 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #4767

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

OOOOooooookkkkaaaayyy. For someone who hates us and wants us to die a miserable death, she sure spends a lot of time here. Damn, I'd rather read some random bible passage than that.

It's been reported.

And I like Mando's dog- it looks like my dog, if he were blue.

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post
katiebelle2882
post Sep 13 2006, 09:35 AM
Post #4768

Hardcore BUSTie

jeeeez what the hell happened in here? honestly, i dont think i have ever seen hummingbird write anything like that before. are we sure her name wasnt hijacked? i for one read her ridiculous posts and laughed my ass off bc it was the most ludicrous thing i have ever seen. racism sucks, but when its written in such cliche'd hyperbole i cant help but think it has to be a hi jack or something else. i mean come on, stank ass hoes?

if you ARE for real hummingbird, well, i dont really have any words.

i DO however agree COMPLETELY with Minx's post and think shes awesome.

I for one dont like the idea that any bustie has to pussyfoot around another in order not to offend their delicate sensibilites. mostly bc i know we are all better and more mature then that.

--------------------
“There's something about the Irish that is remarkable.”-François de la Rochefoucauld

+Quote Post
msp
post Sep 13 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #4769

Hardcore BUSTie

*blinks*

Wowza.

+Quote Post
lucizoe
post Sep 13 2006, 08:03 AM
Post #4770

Mr. Flibble's very cross.

Oh, dear.

Anyway, I confess that I have been very vocally anti-marriage for myself, very anti-wedding for myself, and just generally lil' miss counter culture, and now I'm getting married. I'm a big old hypocrite, and Jem totally called this back in June and I owe her a margarita or something, the beeyotch.

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 07:56 AM
Post #4771

Hardcore BUSTie

I stopped reading all your posts. You bitches fucking really believe that everyone is going to react to things the way that all white people do. Bitches, Mando, faith, yuefie, etc. all those bithces that were talking shit, I'da kicked ya asses. P.E.R.I.O.D.
Now, I will be on my psycho way. Thank you. Everyone, have a really fucked up day. Stank ass hoes.

+Quote Post
faith
post Sep 13 2006, 07:54 AM
Post #4772

Hardcore BUSTie

Intentions always turn back upon themselves, don't they?

I confess that Mando's blue dog makes me happy every time I see it.

I confess that I am not terribly religious, and it's more an excercise of hope than Faith, but I do that Quaker thing of holding my loved ones in "the Light" so that no harm may come to them. So anyone who reads a mean word should know that hundreds more loving are out there, said and unsaid, protecting them.

I confess that I have an itchy scalp and have been scratching myself like a monkey all day.

I confess that when people have font that I can't read easily I highlight it, but am too shy to mention it because I never know if it's just me. Plus I love people expressing themselves in fun colors.

I confess that I am living freckle's tag line.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Sep 13 2006, 07:45 AM
Post #4773

Hardcore BUSTie

that was, I don't know what that was.
done.

finished.

reported and over.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 07:44 AM
Post #4774

Hardcore BUSTie

bunnyb, You fucking hoe, you can suck a big fat dick bitch. You curious daughter of a bitch you. Fucking shitstain. You fucking cock sucker bitch.
I hate all you bitches that were talking shit. I hate that fucking Mando with that little emo fucking blue dog. I hope someone crawls in your window tonight and rapes you with a fucking knife to your throat. How about that. Bitch. Yeah, I know, I am not just social inept, I am pretty much sociopathic. You fucking cunts.

Fuck you all on your way. hahahahaha!! Fucking cunts.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #4775

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

Lovely. Bless you on your way.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
hummingbird
post Sep 13 2006, 07:34 AM
Post #4776

Hardcore BUSTie

All you bitches that were talking shit, this ones for you.

I didn't disrespect any of you bitches, but ya'll took it there.

So, I hope someone you love dies.

Fuck you bitches.

+Quote Post
wombat
post Sep 13 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #4777

Dragon Velocity

Yeah, Doodlebug! Dilana = awesome!!

Pepper -- a Lukas fan? Say it ain't so! biggrin.gif

I am looking forward to the conclusion tonight.

I confess this post probably isn't controversial enough ....

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post Sep 13 2006, 05:03 AM
Post #4778

Hardcore BUSTie

==staggers in blearily==
I'm not going to tackle the hard stuff yet, it's too early to think so much, but I will say, bc it's important to me:

mando: I don't have one of those yellow Support Our Troops magnets on the back of my SO UN Suv car either. I despise them (except maybe on old people's car's, old Vets & so on, double stands maybe but I still sleep ok at night.) bc so often they are just for show, esp if it's a business or other profit making industry.
I don't have to advertise my patriotism bc it's more than superficial, I live it.
(confession: aside from those reasons, I also do it for personal saftey bc I don't need to shout it from my car when my mr is away & have some freak weirdo stalk me. ( & by freak-weirdo, I mean legitmately crazy rapist person.) yes I AM paranoid! thanks for asking! smile.gif

thankyou for thinking of my feelings.

I apologise for rambling ~

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Sep 13 2006, 03:32 AM
Post #4779

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

I want to read all your posts so that's why I've never mentioned. It is/was all part of the yuefie experience!
It's perfect now and the same size as everyone else's - the default size.

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
pepper
post Sep 13 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #4780

that font is regular size.
it only hurts when it's a long post. really.
if you've bothered to write that much i actually want to Read it, ya know?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 237 238 239 240 241 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: October 25, 2014 - 07:54 PM