Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 71 72 73 74 75 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
melis19750
post Jul 7 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #1441

Hardcore BUSTie

so... has anyone ever tried inserting femdophilus vaginally? If so what were your results?
The website states it might cure BV better than metro gel when inserting 2 femdophilus pills at bed time for 5 nights.

Im curious
but wonder if it will cause more harm than good or irritation

a few years back when I had GBS overgrowth
I used a probiotic in the vagina (Gyn-Na-Tryn) and it caused severe ITCHING and burning

also, repHresh does not work for me..
it also causes irritation

I first used it... was fine, but recently tried it and it made my vagina swell
it was HORRIBLE!!!

I wont ever use repHresh again

I just want to be "normal again"

all this female stuff is making me sad!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lemontart68
post Jul 7 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #1442

Hi all,
Been lurking for a month or so and I had to register to post what happened to me.

Since Feb, I have been treated 3 times for BV, flagyl, cleocin...they worked only temporarily. I was at my wit's end like most of you here.
2 weeks ago I had the symptoms return and I decided to wait it out instead of running to the gyn for another med. I had to see my reg doctor for a normal checkup (I have lots of existing health conditions, main one is heart failure).
Well my reg doctor heard something in my lungs and he thought I was developing pneumonia so he gave me 7 days of Avelox. I also started taking Fem Dolphilus which I ordered online, packed in ice, twice a day.
My BV is gone! I am hoping it stays gone. I think I might have had a staph infection, vaginal staph? I am not sure. All I know is the Avelox and Fem Dolphilus worked for me. I pray the Fem Dolphilus keeps it away but if not, I will be asking my gyn for Avelox, not flagyl or cleocin.

+Quote Post
melis19750
post Jul 6 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #1443

Hardcore BUSTie

Is enzara the same thing as femanol?

If so, dude Im stupid for buying it. I just ordered Femanol for $67.00 today. I'll give it a try and see what happens.

today I did a douche my NP doc reccomended... 3 TBS of Hydrogen Peroxide mixed with 1 tsp of boric acid. I feel better now...
my discharge was kinda white and stringy....
it looked weird... not like my normal clear discharge.

ugg right now being female truly sucks
i think men have it so much easier

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jul 6 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #1444

Hardcore BUSTie

Neverending: I hope things are okay!!

I just had to come in here and let you guys know that I think Enzara has been discontinued. I saw it being sold on Amazon.com so I got curious and googled it and noticed that several websites say it is discontinued and the link to their direct website is no longer active. I guess the better business bureau finally caught on to their scams! I still want my $70 or however much I paid back. mad.gif I was going to get a refund but their refund process was outrageous. You had to write a one page essay about why you were returning it, fill out pages and pages of forms, and I guess I was just lazy so I didn't do it. Oh well...

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jul 6 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #1445

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey, Ladies! I am still having the same problems. I don't really know what's going on but i'm gaining weight rapidly. (20lbs) My feet and now my hands swell everyday now. How exciting right! Anyway, don't have insurance right now so i'm going to have to rough it right now.

+Quote Post
melis19750
post Jul 5 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #1446

Hardcore BUSTie

PSS
I am currently taking femdophillis
and using garlic suppositorys (1 clove at bed time 2 nights on and 1 night off)

before seeing my OBGYn
Garlic is supposed to decrease the overgrowth of Group B strep naturally
from heavy to low
and as well as kill off yeast over growth
Im also taking a natural candida product to kill off the over growth of yeast being I have been on a couple anti biotics (oral and vaginal) in the last 2 months

anyhow
anyone try the femanol
just curious if it worked for you or not
there are a few reviews on it... but im skeptical thinking it might be the people selling it writing the reviews... you never know being this is the internet and all!

PSS i dont use tampons
I change my undies daily
I wear cotton only
NO THONGS
and I also take 2-3 showers per day
being I teach dance
and when I get a break i take a shower
I use cetaphil unscented soap (it says its pH balanced)

okay see my story below
you can also e-mail me at; Lissadances4life@aim.com

+Quote Post
melis19750
post Jul 5 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #1447

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi everyone! tongue.gif
Im Melissa...
32 years YOUNG
anyhow this is my FIRST experience with BV
I have had in the past Group B strep "heavy overgrowth" vaginitis...

how mine started... (which im not 100% yet convinced its BV till i see my reg/ OBGYN this Friday)

first let me state I have been abstinant since January 1st 2005!
(for religious reasons)

anyhow so I have not had a vaginal infection since 2005 (in 05 I had heavy over growth of GBS)
I had battled GBS over growth from 2002-2005

so in may 2008 i had a upper respiratory infection.... my gen doctor gave me an Rx for "zithromax zpack"

so I just took a pro biotic once daily in the evening to ward off a YI and hoped for the best...
zithromax worked great on my Upper Res. infection

so around the end of May i noticed a weird discharge and some itching/ burning
so i took 1 diflucan
it did not take care of it

went in for my annual with the nurse practitionair...
and got my pap, and cultures done

the Np told me she saw "clue cells" and a small trace of yeast
and gave me clindamycin 2% vaginal cream to take
so I took it
and than diflucan to take
took that too

the symptoms did not go away
in the mean time
my test results came in
HPV negative
papsmear NORMAL
No STD's
but my vaginal culture showed "heavy over growth of Group B strep"
she said my culture did not show I have BV, but that being she saw "clue cells" when she swabbed me and looked under the scope that I have BV and GBS and some yeast.
so they gave me another round of clynda vag cream 2% for 7 nights as well as ampicillin for the GBS
and diflucan to take once a week for 4 weeks...

so
most of my symptoms cleared
but I still have this white/yellowish discharge
no clumps
and only some random burning or pain... once in a while

so I started using "garlic cloves" at night
some of the symptoms are going away

I just noticed a weird smell... not super bad
but never noticed it before...

anyhow I have an appointment with my Gyno this coming friday
and not the NP
I am not sure If she missed diagnosed me with BV or not....
because it did not show on my culture
but outta curiousity
whats the best treatment for BV?
natural treatments?
and also
prescription?

I read clinda vaginal cream 2% can actually cause more harm than do good by killing off the good lactobacillis.

Im so frustrated..
I have not had a vag infection in 3 years
and now all the suddon I have this after taking zithromax

im telling you.... sex does not always cause this
especially since I have not had sex since jan 2005 with my ex fiance
and now abstinant

and FYI- Im healthy, in shape, a dance instructor
and I eat organic/ healthy
yeast free diet!!!!

HELP!!!
im depressed over this
it almost ruined my 4th of july!

+Quote Post
lori
post Jul 4 2008, 12:45 AM
Post #1448

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(nicolemr @ Jul 3 2008, 08:04 AM) *
I do not have insurance and have been denied health insurance bc of a "history of pelvic pain", guess what from BV.

Hi Nicole,

Wow, that really pisses me off. mad.gif

BV is such a common problem for women. And you're denied health insurance because of it? Oh geez, I'm just ... there are no words.

We need better health care in this country. This is ridiculous.

Anyway ...

- You should take Fem-dophilus. It's helped a lot of women in here, and it's safe to use. It won't necessarily cure you 100% but it can only help. Here's an excerpt from my blog:

Fem-Dophilus (Jarrow)
  • Cons: expensive
  • Conclusion: So far, the this is the most promising and effective product. All the members who have had the best, long-term results have used Fem-Dophilus as a part of their regimen. Highly recommended, based on the research and anecdotal evidence. Buy it refrigerated for maximum potency. (Unfortunately, posters have reported that the bottle arrives warm, even if they select expedited shipping from online merchants who offer cold-packs. So it looks like buying it directly from Whole Foods is the best option.)

- If you don't have insurance, you should go to Planned Parenthood or other clinics in your area. You won't necessarily get the best care (it's been a hit-or-miss experience for me), but you should still keep up with your routine exams.

- You should also consult a good independent insurance agent (not the ones directly associated with insurance companies), and get consultation on how to get coverage. A good insurance agent should be able to give you advice on what your options are, and how to write-up your application so you can explain your history of problems to the insurance companies. (If any of them advise you to be dishonest in your application, or try to scams on you, walk away.)

Good luck.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jul 3 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #1449

BUSTie

hey all

I just wanted to put this link out there:

http://www.vaginosis.com/#9

You've probably already been there but it is a GREAT resource of information...and I have just found it. Kind of freaked me out because it talked about why Clindesse should not be prescribed.

As previously discussed, clindamycin, again unlike metronidazole, has antibiotic activity not just against the anaerobic bacteria associated with bacterial vaginosis, but also against any subsisting healthy Lactobacillus species which, were it not for the clindamycin, could have been on its way to regaining its position of dominance within the vaginal flora.

It also has a pretty lengthy section on yogurt/probiotics.

Also regarding Clindesse - it has been awhile since I've been on it..all the cream is starting to come out and there is some itching. Is this normal?? I would die if it was really a yeast infection.

Have a good weekend everyone!

+Quote Post
nicolemr
post Jul 3 2008, 08:47 AM
Post #1450

Hello!

Joan I read your post and understand bc I have too been tested for AIDS/HIV(several times, even though it is not covered) thinking there has to be something wrong with my immune system. Not only have I had BV issues since I was 12 but also yeast, and the pamphlet that comes with the yeast meds scares you to death saying if you have recurring infections you might have HIV or AIDS. So you are definitely not alone in those feelings!

Lisabon-Would it be possible for you to post the dosage on the boric acid tablets?

I do not have insurance and have been denied health insurance bc of a "history of pelvic pain", guess what from BV. I really had a decent doctor and now I cannot go see him bc I can not afford it! The doctor I had previously was going to put me under and test me for cancer bc of my symptoms, but the decent doctor just tested me for BV. Unfortunately the meds he gave me, did not take care of it and now I dont have insurance and can't get it.
Also my symptoms would come and go, mostly itching and different discharge at different times of the month and sometimes a smell and sometimes not. Also My periods are very heavy and I bleed in between periods and have terrible cramps just at random times, not just during my period. The decent doctor said that BV can cause these symptoms also.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jul 1 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #1451

BUSTie

QUOTE(CarrieBradshaw @ Jul 1 2008, 02:20 PM) *
I've been on FemD for about 5 months with no infection. smile.gif Went to the beach for a week last week and took 2 a day because who knows what kind of bacteria is floating around in that water. My girl feels good after 5 months on that stuff! yay!

I've also stopped wearing thongs daily (a hard habit to break) and don't wear underwear whenever I can (which is actually kinda nice). smile.gif

It took me two courses of MetroGel along with the FemD to get rid of it in January, but I've been good ever since. smile.gif

Good luck!

Hey Carrie

Thanks a lot for your reply. Seems like this thread is kinda dead lately. I am glad that you are doing well! smile.gif Hopefully this will do the trick for me.

+Quote Post
CarrieBradshaw
post Jul 1 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #1452

BUSTie

QUOTE(mg86 @ Jul 1 2008, 10:52 AM) *
I will also be taking FemD 2x a day during this treatment. this better knock it out for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no alcohol during this time - which sucks, and I don't want to risk it. Hopefully in 2 weeks time I will be CURED of this hell and so called "gagging odor". I am dying to have a normal relationship where I can have normal sex again.
Those of you who are taking FemD w/ flagyl, etc., how are you doing??? sooo sad I think you were one of those...how are you? Have you seen improvements?

I've been on FemD for about 5 months with no infection. smile.gif Went to the beach for a week last week and took 2 a day because who knows what kind of bacteria is floating around in that water. My girl feels good after 5 months on that stuff! yay!

I've also stopped wearing thongs daily (a hard habit to break) and don't wear underwear whenever I can (which is actually kinda nice). smile.gif

It took me two courses of MetroGel along with the FemD to get rid of it in January, but I've been good ever since. smile.gif

Good luck!

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jul 1 2008, 09:35 AM
Post #1453

BUSTie

hi everyone

well, to update on my situation, he ended up not coming here this weekend - but that is an entirely different story altogether. I was very dissappointed but in a way relieved, because it gives me time to get this BV under control before I get intimate with anyone again.

Today I was scheduled for a regular pap exam and let the doc know I still had the infection that he diagnosed me with originally, I told him it never has gone away. I hate those exams, they are so uncomfortable the poking and pinching and what not. Anyway, he said I still have BV and he prescribed me Clindenesse AND Flagyl (2x a day for 10 DAYS!!) I gave him this look of disgust and asked if I really had to take the Flagyl. He said that he thinks the reason my BV never went away is because I had been passing it back and forth between my (ex) sexual partner - who started this whole damn thing in the first place!!! I told him I have not been sexually active in over 6 months (it's actually been longer, though) - he said that the bacteria can hang on there that long. He said in 2 weeks to come back and he assures me it will be gone. He then said something in regards to the symptoms as a "gagging odor". I was like THANKS!!!!!!!!! well I didn't say that, but I didn't know it was that bad?? I guess it's a good thing I didn't get any action this past weekend! laugh.gif

Do you guys think I should run into any problems taking Clindenesse and Flagyl at the same time? Clindenesse is the cream and its only for one night. It's worked for me before but I am going to suck it up and take the Flagyl too. I hate the taste Flagyl leaves in my mouth...it makes me so nauseous I can't even eat anything. It would help if the pill was coated, or a gel cap, I had the powdery texture of it. I get chills just thinking about it.

I will also be taking FemD 2x a day during this treatment. this better knock it out for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no alcohol during this time - which sucks, and I don't want to risk it. Hopefully in 2 weeks time I will be CURED of this hell and so called "gagging odor". I am dying to have a normal relationship where I can have normal sex again.

Those of you who are taking FemD w/ flagyl, etc., how are you doing??? sooo sad I think you were one of those...how are you? Have you seen improvements?

+Quote Post
upset
post Jun 30 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #1454

QUOTE(sooo sad @ Jun 25 2008, 02:55 PM) *
upset.........
hon.....you should make an appointment with your gyn as soon as you can. to be on the safe side i wouldn't self diagnose anything cause bv, trich, and yeast have very similar symptoms. if it is bv,my advice is to get treated and while on treatment take a probiotic too...like femdophilus. you should read lori's blog. she has some great information, but first......go to the doctor sweetie.....hope this helps and hope you get better.

sooo sad

thanks for replying hun. i been lingering on for days to see if any changes happen before i called the gyn, and it seems they have. as i said in my 1st post, i have nvr ever had this problem. It seems to be subsiding. i dont have any odor or discharge. im gonna give it a few more days and if im back to "normal" then thats great:) but if anything seems wrong i will def call the doc.

so thanks sweetie!

+Quote Post
heavinlyangel
post Jun 29 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #1455

QUOTE(JoanClayton @ Jun 24 2008, 10:20 AM) *
Hey Ladies,

(long vent, feel free to pass if you'd like!)

I haven't been posting because I have been so frustrated and just depressed over this whole thing, which has now been back ongoing since Nov. of 07. The smell started to get so bad that every morning after I showered I would put a tampon in to keep the smell "up there" until I was home for the day (this worked to "trap the smell", and I felt better to have no smell during the day and to have dry undies. However, I know it is bad to use tampons, and everyday at that, but this infection makes us all resort to crazy things to get a little relief). I haven't taken any vitamins or antibiotics in over 30 days or more. I wanted to give myself a chance to "flush" out everything and start over. I attribute fatigue/laziness directly to these infections. I notice a distinct difference when I am afflicted (constantly tired, never feel rested, always wanting to sleep) and when it seems to have cleared up. I also associate hair growth and nail growth (or lack of) with this as I notice a distinct difference here also (hardly any new growth of nails or hair, when I feel like I don't have it, I have noticed that my nails, for one, grow so fast I need to get them trimmed at the shop every other week).

So anyhow, today I decided to fight back again, I still haven't seen a doctor, I'm just so sick of them and they don't help, and the lack of concern they show is very discouraging, and to feel like a repeat patient who is annoying them when I am suffering I just don't want to go back (I know you probably think I should Lori, and I would go back if I thought that it was really going to change something or help me. (It sucks too, because I have excellent insurance)

I feel that if I have BV/TRICH/YEAST, one or all of these, which are so similar, and hard to differentiate, or one causes the other (treat BV and acquire a yeast infection) then I will never get rid of any of it if I treat one but not the other. Somy mindframe is I want to take a chance and try to treat for all of this.

Here is what I did today:

I remember maybe in 2004 someone discussed how they used a probiotic called Primadophilus Reuteri, I went to www.vitacost.com and ordered 2 bottles of those at $5.39 a piece and $4.99 shipping. Total was $15.77 (30 pills each, I will take one a day, and I will have a 2 month supply)

Then I remembered the FemD, I have previously purchased these, but let them sit in the fridge too long (I thought) so I went to vitadigest.com and ordered 1 at $17.98 (don't know if it will have an ice pack or not, 30 pills) I also ordered the FloraMore Advanced that was mentioned here, 120 pills $23.99. The shipping and handling for both items was $6.99. Total was $48.96

Lastly I went to medrx-one.com to order some Metronidazole 400mg (or Flagyl) 30 pills for $26.24, BONUS: FREE SHIPPING!

I was really going to get the Estroil that Piano Girl and Neverending raved about, for $15 at drhelen.com, but I got really freaked out because it said that side effects included potentially causing breast and or cervical cancer. I do think my hormones could possibly be a problem though and I really want to get them checked. (Neverending, any new views on Estroil?)

Just a side note. I also feel that this infection lessens my immunes system ability to fight off the common cold. As a child and all through high school, I would get sick maybe once a year. Now I get colds more often. I also am always cold. Sometimes I go way overboard and think I might have AIDS or HIV, my last test in 2004 said I didn't. I know I need to be tested again. To be honest, I'm scared. And I only had 5 partners in my whole life and 2 were long term.

I remember Jason34 or something who told us all about the B-6, I brought some from Target for about $5 or $6 I will take those also. I brought a case of Disani water as I know that I will have to really drink a lot of water to help flush, balance, and process all of this. I also have boric and empty pill capsules should I need it for the yeast thats in there or will be in there...I also have my One A Day Womens, "Energy" multi-vitamins that I am supposed to be taking everyday. I may get some Omega 3 w/ fatty acids vitamins as that is supposed to help with stress and some other reason it was supposed to be beneficial...but for now, I'm holding off, all this other crap is enough.

I have really cut down on sweets which I love to death. So I hope that has been worth it, I haven't really be "craving" them though, so I don't or wont buy it. I have only been eating it at boring work, but I'm going to try to cut down some more.

I know it might seem like a lot and drastic, but I'm over being depressed and just want to fight back with a vengeance. But I'm going to try to be really consistent and positive with taking the vitamins and Metronidazole, and also the water, which I think is just as important as the Metronidazole.

I have not had sex since Nov. 2007. My stats, if anyone thinks these things are relevant: I am 24 years old, Black. Non smoker (never smoked before), very light coffee drinker. I have had this problem or "similar" since I was 18 years old- BEFORE I became sexually active. The longest period I didn't have any symptoms, after having them was 6 months straight, after being sex free for over a year plus. I wasn't taking any antibiotics or vitamins either to "maintain" the symptom free status. I know for a fact that intercourse makes these symptoms come.

I will let you guys know what happened. I just blew $100 bucks, hopefully it will be worth it. I will be sure to keep you guys posted.

I really need to research the effects of taking multiple vitamins everyday, imput anyone?

One last thing,

I feel like I have a really good arsenal of things, in what ways should I incorporate or introduce them into my body? I'm going to do the Fem D and Metronidazole together, but as far as all the other ones I want to take, esp. the B-6, Floramore and Reuteri, (the One a Day too, because everyone should take a multivitamin every day, regardless of age, even kids) (I know I have to take all of this with a meal or after I eat, but I know I should take things in time intervals so one wont X out the other) I used to take all my vitamins at once, as not to forget, but have since read some where that that is not an effective way to do it. Vitamins also make me very nauseous and sometimes cause me to gag, I wonder why.

I am SO SICK OF THIS, I HATE IT. Plus I really, really miss sex, and this is the only reason why I'm not having any. I wish all of us luck and thanks for letting me vent. My life is going so good this year. This is the one area that depresses or stresses me. Work life, social life, family life, etc. is going how I want it to. My health is kicking my ass. Well, we CAN'T have it all, or CAN we???

Ps. I am so thankful that I found this site and am not alone. I get so mad at all the money that word of mouth gets us to spend on all the vitamins though. I also have been reading on this website today: http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/showthrea...8341&page=4 It reminded me about the Reuteri.

Hi Honey, I know how terrible this is for you, I'm soooo sorry. I too miss having sex. The one thing well all need to keep ourselves sane, and its driving us all crazy. I have had BV off an on for 6 years. After years of research on my own, and only two doctors who listened, (one I had to fly to Houston to see) he was a specialists in the area of BV. He helped me alot, but by that time I was out of money. I spent around $10,000 trying to figure out what was going on. I also had blood sugar testing done at that time, my blood sugar levels were off, but I was able to control it with my diet. So for years I treated myself the way he treated me, with boric acid and vitamin e suppositories. I recently had an IUD put in and low an behold, I have a smell. Go figure! Well, after years of knowing something wasn't right, I keep reading this website. From all my research and doctor visits, I know consult with a holitsic doctor. I told her that my problem started when I was put on a mini-birthcontrol pill. Well, needless to say, I think that's the connection with all this. You may not think your hormones are out of wack, but it seems that its possible. I am almost totally convinced it has a direct effect on BV. I'm not a doctor, but with all the research I have done on this, I should have my PHD by now. The holistic doctor I consult with is putting me on a heart friendly diet and I'm going to try and balance my hormone to see if I get relief. I can say that it is evident that alot of women are getting help with estrogen creams. So if this is true, it would be logical that this is what is causing all our problems. Some of the supplements she is putting me on has helped some of the women on here, and she's just trying to balance my hormones, not treating me for bv. So maybe you should get your hormones tested. It surely wouldn't hurt. I hope you get well soon.

P.S. I have read that all the women who took Femanol had relief, its expensive, but it may be worth a try. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
mg86
post Jun 28 2008, 09:18 AM
Post #1456

BUSTie

joan & sooo sad..

Thanks for your replies...unfortunately I only had a few days notice so I wasn't able to take Flagyl or anything. But my period has become heavier, so I am hoping if we do do anything the regular dischage & odor won't be there. It seems to be ok..I am just so ridiculously paranoid about the odor..anyway, wish me luck, I will let you know how it goes..

lisabon

I am glad you found a gyno who seems knowledgeable and understanding. Sad how hard it is to find a good doctor who listens and educates you. I wish you luck with everything !:)

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jun 26 2008, 06:55 PM
Post #1457

Hardcore BUSTie

Funny thing today ladies, my mom must have noticed how fat my ass has gotten because she came and said "you know, there's a new weight loss place here" and TRIED TO GIVE ME THE ADD IN THE PAPER. LOL! OH, WELL. I'll go to the doc soon!

+Quote Post
lisabon
post Jun 26 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #1458

I feel optimistic!!!

First time in like forever since I got BV. Went to a new gyn today (switched cause my other one gave me the flagyl and cyn - something and when those didn't work, he pretty much said 'oh well, can't help you') Decided to just deal with the BV on my own for a while, did research, joined this site, tried different things etc. Anywhos, today I went in for my annual exams and just in warning told the Dr. I had BV, thinking he'd be like the other dr's and pretty much tell me he could't help with my issue. To my surprise, he seemed very educated on the subject matter. Explained to me about the whole bad bacteria being more abundant than the good etc etc. He even went on to describe the type of discharge I had and told me why.

Let me explain. I have two types of discharge. The clear discharge which looks like mucous (snots pretty much), then thicker white discharge that looks like milk. He told me that the clear mucous looking discharge occurs when I'm ovulating and the white discharge comes when I'm coming close to getting my period. He explained why this is, but I was sorta spazzing. I got a little too over excited to see that this Dr. actually knew what the heck he was talking about and was spot on in my symptoms. Whoo hoo! AND, he seemed interested in helping me get rid of this thing.

Long story cut short, he prescribed me boric acid supp. I told him I already tried that, by buying the capsules and filling them myself. He told me it's a specific type dosage yada yada (Wasn't even half listening cause I was still spazzing). Took the rx and brought it to 5 different pharmacy before one of them had it in stock. GYN told me to use the supps for 2 weeks then come back in. Oh and best of all, my ins. covered that visit 100 %. Hope that's the case for my next.

+Quote Post
sooo sad
post Jun 26 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #1459

Hardcore BUSTie

mg86

well, you know how some doctors say that bv can't be passed back and forth. my man went with me to the dr and i told him about how my bv is and maybe it's being passed back and forth and yadda yadda...so to shut me up he said that they would test him with the affirm test just to see if i was correct....well that test came back positive for BV!!! he didn't have any discharge or anything...dr was baffled. so my man got treated but we've made sure not to have sex until i'm cured (don't know when that will be!!!) but hon, there are other things you can do to ...he can pleasure you manually and you can do him orally, but make sure he doesn't do you orally....
just a little F.Y.I....it can be passed back and forth cause it can grow and live at the tip of the penis. damn, i know...what freakin luck we have.......lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooo sad

+Quote Post
JoanClayton
post Jun 26 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #1460

BUSTie

Mg86,

If you want to have sex with him and want to be 100% sure to be odor free in that time frame I would take some Flagyl a couple days before he comes. You wont be able to drink alcohol, I would say for about a week, but I know that you would not have any smell at all. I would also make sure to use a condom. That is another reason why I'm not having sex, because I'm so scared that somehow I will give this to a guy.

Anyway, I got my FemD and FloraMore today!!! That was fast! Still waiting on the Flagyl and Reuteri...

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 28, 2014 - 01:20 PM