Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

294 Pages V  « < 282 283 284 285 286 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BustSecret: Ordinary Confessions from Extraordinary Busties
missladyj
post May 15 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #5661

Hardcore BUSTie

I see skin color which means I have to admit that racism is alive and well in America. to me ignoring skin color is like saying racism doesn't exsist.

freckle, maybe you can use your expeirence in Panama to understand how it is for people who are citizens in their own country and get treated like that everyday because they are not white.

I smashed my parents car into a lightpost, drove home and said I didn't know how it happened. they thought that it happened while the car was parked in the lot and I never told them the truth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post May 15 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #5662

Hardcore BUSTie

just to clarify, the "g" i was addressing was gator. which also stands for another name he goes by. hee.

--------------------
"... what i want is what i've not got
and what i need is all around me."

+Quote Post
maryjo
post May 15 2006, 12:16 PM
Post #5663

Hardcore BUSTie

I see skin colour.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post May 15 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #5664

Hardcore BUSTie

what tyger said about this thread.
freckle, not to worry.

culture-h, i didn't realize this thread was your idea. so kudos to you too!

and g, sincere thanks for stepping up to the plate this time. perhaps, tho, you should also confess to your shit-stirring tendencies?

--------------------

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 15 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #5665

(o)(o)

I didn't mean to say that what you were saying wasn't important alligator, but before you explained yourself, it just seemed that you were joking. Not to discount your confessions as not important. No hard feelings. I am glad you explained yourself.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 15 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #5666

Hardcore BUSTie

double post to say (((((freckle))))) personally, i think that as long as this thread stays free of malicious content (like, a secret being 'i hate people who *insert something that was just confessed*' with the intent to hurt someone, or an 'i hate thisbustie and thatbustie' secrets) i, personally hope that we don't need unspoken rules. there aren't rules governing the secrets we end up keeping, so why should there be rules when it comes to confessing?

i'm more nervous when i see a group of natives walking towards me than a group of rough-looking guys of any other race. i try not to take tables with scruffy natives at my restaurant. i make cracks about drunk natives. the fact that i've had awful experiences with some people doesn't mean i should paint their entire race this way, but every time i try and change something else happens to reinforce my prior behaviour. i'm sorry my ancestors sent them to residential schools and brought disease and alchohol, but that doesn't mean i have to be nice to the creepy toothless guys asking me if i'm a virgin

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 15 2006, 10:18 AM
Post #5667

it's cards on the table time

Cheers for that alligator. Clarification is always good.

And I have to confess that I immediately recognised that evil MOR song you quoted, although I couldn't name the 'artist'.

+Quote Post
tyger
post May 15 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #5668

Hardcore BUSTie

yes, thanks, alligator. i really appreciate that you came here and explained what had been going on

i used to shoplift and steal from my parents, my friends, their parents, stores, people i didn't know. i can't even begin to imagine how much i've taken from people. i probably owe my mom a few hundred dollars.

+Quote Post
freckleface2727
post May 15 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #5669

Hardcore BUSTie

I am sick of people playing the race card.
I'm white and not apologetic for it.
discrimnation exsists in virtually EVERY society on earth, and by no means does one demographic group corner the market on it. I don't feel I "owe" anyone anything due to that.
if that's the case, then let Me trace MY ancestry back and see the low beginnings we had, and how badly treated MY People were and Then you can talk to me about reparation.

yes I HAVE been discrimnated against, very hostilly so when we lived in Panama. the store clerks would follow me right on my heels when I went into their stores, would step right in front of me and harrass me when I stopped to look at something, did all but check my bags when I left to be sure I hadn't stolen something I didn't pay for when I was leaving; I never even left my apartment without checking the threat-con level of the anti-American demonstrations that were still rampant in the city the whole time I lived ( & gave birth) there. we were stopped by the PNP and both threatenend and conned to bribe them for a trumped up traffic violation, knowing that if we did bribe them, they could just as easily turn around and haul us to jail for trying to bribe them; this is a place where people go in but don't always come out.

I love the diversity of the world we live in and love the multiplicty of the nationalities of my friends, and I love that in this country we as AMERICANS still feel connected enough to our ancestors origins to embrace some cultural traditions, but I also don't see skin colors. my child doesn't realise there's any difference bc she's been raised to know There's NOT.
it is confusing to me in our society then, when this is constantly thrown in our faces.

I don't want to 'forgive and forget' where any of us came from, bc that's a history of who we are, but yet, isn't it also time we move on as well?
why can we not recognize and learn to respect one another, for Who We Are As Human Beings and what Good we contribute period.
it's time to stop seperating ourselves with hate and handouts.

and I'm deeply sorry Busties, if I've offended anyone here, or worse, yet, hurt anyone,bc it's not at all my intention. :-(

I am afraid now that with what I've written I'm breaking rules that should not be broken.

--------------------
I am a *spark* in this world; get lit.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 15 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #5670

Hardcore BUSTie

Now that I have heard it from the alligators mouth, so to speak, I do feel better.
Thanks much alligator.....

+Quote Post
alligator
post May 15 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #5671

Hardcore BUSTie

Everybody,

I sent off some private messages to "explain" myself but since more people are talking about it, I'm going to drop a brief note here.

To start, I am a joke-telling sort of guy. It's just my nature. That said, my jokes focus on situations, not people. There is no disrespectful intent or desire to belittle, harass, threaten or what have you.

(That's why my first "confession" was about being covered in mayonnaise; a patently absurd, self-deprecating image poking fun at the very idea of confessions, not any person in particular.)

Reading the other items here, this thread did (and still does) NOT come across to me as "heavy" like some of the others and especially not a flashing-red No Joke Zone like Survivors' Space. So I made with the funny.

I seem to have misjudged that. I apologize for any grief - although let's be clear that there was (is) no malice behind my goofing around. I'll make the same promise to you all that I did to PollyS - only genuine confessional items from now on. I can't promise they'll have "importance" as CultureHandy suggests, since my entire existence is trivial, but they won't be outright jokes. Fair enough?

+Quote Post
culturehandy
post May 15 2006, 08:12 AM
Post #5672

(o)(o)

I wanted to stay out of this, but I agree with Voodoo_princess. Its like laughing when you hear that someone's parent died because of a drunk driver. I think that alligator should, and dare I say it? Should not post anything so disrespectful or merely lurk only if he has nothing of importance to post. With that said I don't want anyone to be weary about posting here.

I threw around the idea for this thread as a way for people to get things anonymously off thier chest. I wouldn't have had the idea if there were any pesky trolls around. I just thought it would be a good place for people to get even the smallest thing off thier chest and feel better, I have done some crap-ass things in my time, and had no way to get it off my chest without being judged. I know that the busties are non-judgemental. To me it doesn't matter how small or trivial you think something is, if it is bothering you, then this is the place to get it off off your chest. Anything that bothers a person can turn into a festering internal wound. So post away, and please don't be afraid.

That's all.

Now let me see, what else can I get off of my chest. I backed my car into a post and lied about it, said it was a hit and run, because I couldn't afford the fine on my licence.

--------------------
Hatred does not cease in this world by hating, but by not hating; this is an eternal truth. --- Buddah, The Dhammapada

+Quote Post
girlygirlgag
post May 15 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #5673

Super BadAss

I think Alligator is *trying* to be funny.

--------------------
Constantly on.

+Quote Post
voodoo_princess
post May 15 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #5674

Hardcore BUSTie

pollystyrene - thanks and I'm glad someone else has noticed the tone of "alligator"s posts.... The things that are being posted here are extremely personal and heart felt and, for some, a theraputic way to deal...... I just think it's extremely direspectful and trite for someone (man or woman) to come into this particular thread with the intention of making snide remarks and ignorant quips and NOT participating seriously in the theme of this thread. Based on some of what I've read here, this is very important to many people who post here and it WAS important to me to be able to come here and "air my dirty laundry" so to speak and I was really trying to work myself up to getting some more serious skeletons out of my closet but now..... I feel uncomfortable.... invaded.... whatever. I would no longer feel safe posting anything more serious than "peeing in the shower" (that's my fave!).....
I too have noticed that there is no other thread in which "alligator" feels the need to remark in such a way. Why this one? Why such a personal one? Some of those coming here are already hurt by one thing or another. They DON"T need to be hurt by someone HERE, in a place that should be safe for posting thoughts and feelings without judgment or belittlement. Maybe I am too sensitive or whatever, but when I come into a thread and the remarks made by one certain person makes me cringe and be leary of posting my "real" thoughts and feeling, that's just not cool.

+Quote Post
mandolyn
post May 15 2006, 06:39 AM
Post #5675

Hardcore BUSTie

i got riproaring drunk and puked in my husband's boss's girlfriend's bathroom. all over the rug. which i rolled up very neatly ... and demurely hid in her bathtub and pulled the shower curtain. didn't say a word, but i'm sure they figured out i was the culprit. i avoided them for a really long time. finally sucked it up and faced them at the 2004 company xmas party. i'm sure they both still skeeve me.

go ahead and laugh. i'm cringing like hell typing this, but it is funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sybarite
post May 15 2006, 05:03 AM
Post #5676

it's cards on the table time

I went on a township tour in Africa and didn't donate money at the end of it. I was running out, thousands of miles from home and dependent on my bf who I was fighting with, so I panicked. But whatever I felt I needed any remaining money for, they needed it more. I still feel really shitty about this. I would send them cash or a cheque but it probably would never reach the community.

I have been longing to go out and drink wine with any group of fun people, get twisted and dance to bad music from a jukebox. Instead at weekends my bf and I lurk at home watching stuff on various screens, or occasionally I meet a girlfriend and we talk about serious somber stuff like childbearing, co-habiting and alcohol abuse. I'm bored and becoming boring.

I want my bf to take me away to a hotel, drink champagne with me and fuck me senseless for 48 hours. I can't see this happening but I don't know why.

+Quote Post
electric
post May 15 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #5677

Hardcore BUSTie

ohmigod.
best. thread. ever.
i was *this* close to just doing a leave-of-absence. Not in a flouncy, fuck ya'll kinda a way. Just a 'crap, there's a lot going on right now and I'm not online and maybe that's a good thing' way.

But I'll be back... I need to get a good post in head first.

+Quote Post
auralpoison
post May 14 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #5678

Big Fat Bitch

I totally get off on having cars towed from my parking spot. Seriously. I sat around for an hour & a half last night waiting for the tow truck to arrive & when it did & they hauled the car away... I swear I fucking came. Park in my space motherfuckers & it'll cost you.

Also, I loathe my mother & didn't call her for Mother's Day for the second year in a row. She called me all crying & shit trying to make me feel bad. Newsflash: You have no currency with me, bitch. Give it up.

--------------------
"You're cute, like a velvet glove cast in iron. And like a gas chamber, a real fun gal."

+Quote Post
pepper
post May 14 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #5679

eek, polly, wow. that is horrific girlin, you ok?
the nerve of some peeps eh? the over steppin' nerve.
makes you wonder what who-ever did to them to make them so fucked.
at least what they all did to me made me stronger and less of a mess. i think so anyhow. i hope so anyhow!

once again i proven to myself that i can't just get away with one glass of wine. i am going to have another one, and i have already prolly had two too many as it is. this may be a problem..

+Quote Post
pollystyrene
post May 14 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #5680

Too many mutha uckas, Uckin' with my shi-

Oh, I was reminded of some more...

When I was little, there were all those celebrities coming out and saying they had repressed memories of sexual abuse. There was some psychologist on TV saying that it's not safe to assume you weren't sexually abused because you could just be repressing memories of it. Ever since then, I've been really paranoid about that and over the past 15 years or so have probably spent hours trying to think of every man I came in contact with the first 10 or so years of my life who could have abused me- everyone from family, close and distant; friend's brothers or fathers, teachers, everyone, racking my brain for repressed memories of anything that may have happened. It's really disturbing and nothing's come of it.

Also, when I was in sixth grade, my teacher was really a very popular teacher, kids looked forard to having this guy. He was sort of a white Bill Cosby- told funny stories, had lots of good activities and assignments and was sort of a "grandfatherly type". I was a really crappy student and one day, after not paying attention during math (my worst subject) when he let us work on the assignment and I didn't understand it, I picked up my book and was trying to figure it out. He saw this and took me into the hall and yelled at me for not paying attention when I should have been and when I stammered for an excuse (even if I had been paying attention, I still wouldn't have gotten it) he told me "to stop giving him this song and dance" and he slapped me. Across the face. Not like hard enough to knock me down or anything, but enough to sting. He did it another time, too, but I don't remember what I had done to make him do it. He also lied to me and told me that he and my parents had talked about my academic performance and decided that if I stayed on the path I was on, I would be a high-school drop out. It made me feel like my parents were against me (that's probably why I didn't tell them about him hitting me) and when I told me mom about what he said a few years later, she was shocked and said they never said anything like that and never would. I only told my best friend about him hitting me, no one else.

A couple of years ago, I went to Midnight Mass at my boyfriend's church and this teacher was in the choir (he happened to live in the same town as me and my bf.) All of this stuff came back to me and it took all I had in me to not make a scene in the middle of mass and storm out. About a year later, the asswipe was in physical therapy at the same time as I was at the local hospital. Argh. Can't get away.

Also, I agree- Alligator's posts are getting annoying and really belittling to the people who are putting themselves on the line in this thread. Alligator, I don't get it- maybe I'm not looking in the right places, but you don't seem to be acting tr**lish anywhere else? What gives?

Voodoo, I hope you can find the strength to come back!

--------------------
You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird.
Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I will fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own.
Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time.
It never happened, did it?

+Quote Post

294 Pages V  « < 282 283 284 285 286 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 28, 2014 - 12:23 AM