Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

271 Pages V  « < 204 205 206 207 208 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
anitsirhc
post Mar 13 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #4101

Hardcore BUSTie

hey jewels i have one more question and then that's it i promise! since you've done the flagyl have you gone to the doctor? or told a doctor that you've done that?? just wondering what they said to you if you did. ok thanks again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Mar 12 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #4102

Hardcore BUSTie

awesome thanks!! after my period is over i think i'm gonna go to planned parenthood and have them check if i have the bv and if i do they'll give me flagyl and i don't have to pay for it!! yayy haha. pretty sure the bv is still there right now but i can't really tell cause i switched birth controls this month and i'm just all messed up, with bleeding and everything. so i just left it alone for now.

alright well most likely i will be trying the flagyl vaginally so if i do i'll let you ladies know how it goes. thanks everyone for your help and experiences. biggrin.gif i almost want to say "experiments." hahaa tongue.gif

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 12 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #4103

Hardcore BUSTie

Hi anitsirhc. NO NOT TO PERSONAL!! We are all talking about smelly kitty's, so if that's not personal, then I don't know what is!!!!!! wink.gif

Yes, he would finish inside of me. And no I have not done anything different whatsoever. I'm a smoker, so I am afraid that at some point it might come back, due to the smoking. But, if it does, I will do the Flagyl again. I'm going on 2 months!!! That's 100% better then having to use Boric every other day, or lay on my back in the bathroom and poor HP down me!! wink.gif

Hope this helps!!!

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Mar 12 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #4104

Hardcore BUSTie

jewels i have a question for you, sorry if it's graphic or too personal you don't have to answer if you don't want to but sperm affects the ph of the vagina obviously and can make the bv come back, i was just wondering since you've done the flagyl vaginally when you've had sex have you let him finish inside you or no? and have you done anything at all since the flagyl to keep the bv away or you just did that and that was it?

thanks! smile.gif i'm thinking about trying it...

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Mar 12 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #4105

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Mar 10 2007, 05:20 PM) *

Just an update - Haven't posted in a while cause I'm too damn frustrated. Period came and went, estroil ran out, discharge still there. I'm not going to try more cause if it didn't work in 30 days than it probably wont. plus i'd like to save the fifty bucks.

I'm going to the doctor next week and will try to score some flagyl to try vaginally while I cry, beg and plead for blood work to check out my hormones and thyroid and just for someone to take this seriously in general. For god sake it's been a over a year since i've been normal. this is really taking a toll...

Hi Eralc Alegna,

I am sorry the estriol isnt working for you. I been using it for 2 months straight and my period is ending now and there is no smell. I have also douched with the HP but not recently.

Please let us know how the flagyl works for you.

I really hope everything turns out ok for you.

Thanks

PG

PS It does indeed take a toll. My smell is gone and I still dont feel as sexual as I use to. sad.gif

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 11 2007, 03:35 PM
Post #4106

Hardcore BUSTie

I don't know, because I don't have periods. But, I would order now, so that it will be here at least after your period.

+Quote Post
sciongal
post Mar 11 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #4107

BUSTie

Hi there, I am going to order the flagyl, but just wondering should I wait until after my period, or do you think it's ok to use during?

QUOTE(jewelscando @ Mar 10 2007, 12:00 PM) *

deprime: I have ordered Flagy for the last year online, and have never had a problem. One time, it took forever to get here, but the rest of the time, it was really fast, and NOT EXPIRED medicine. The website I went on had online live help and I spoke with someone who guaranteed that what I was ordering ,was the real stuff, and not expired.

I don't remember the website, but here's a few I have saved in my favorites:

http://www.easy.md/drugs/pageMaker.html?drugBrandId=634

http://www.horizondrugs.com/flagyl.html

Or, just go to search, and type Order Flagyl Online.

I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Mar 10 2007, 03:03 PM
Post #4108

BUSTie

Just an update - Haven't posted in a while cause I'm too damn frustrated. Period came and went, estroil ran out, discharge still there. I'm not going to try more cause if it didn't work in 30 days than it probably wont. plus i'd like to save the fifty bucks.

I'm going to the doctor next week and will try to score some flagyl to try vaginally while I cry, beg and plead for blood work to check out my hormones and thyroid and just for someone to take this seriously in general. For god sake it's been a over a year since i've been normal. this is really taking a toll...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 10 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #4109

Hardcore BUSTie

deprime: I have ordered Flagy for the last year online, and have never had a problem. One time, it took forever to get here, but the rest of the time, it was really fast, and NOT EXPIRED medicine. The website I went on had online live help and I spoke with someone who guaranteed that what I was ordering ,was the real stuff, and not expired.

I don't remember the website, but here's a few I have saved in my favorites:

http://www.easy.md/drugs/pageMaker.html?drugBrandId=634

http://www.horizondrugs.com/flagyl.html

Or, just go to search, and type Order Flagyl Online.

I hope it works as well for you as it does for me!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 10 2007, 12:32 PM
Post #4110

Hardcore BUSTie

no, I wanted to, but I always forget. I took one, in the beginning, but haven't since. Might be a good idea though!!

+Quote Post
sciongal
post Mar 10 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #4111

BUSTie

Hi there, another question about the flagyl, have you re-populated with acidophilus since using the flagyl vaginally?

+Quote Post
deprime
post Mar 10 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #4112

BUSTie

ok....i really want to try this flagyl thing. the question is, though, when you all ordered it from the UK off of that website, did any legalities come up in having the meds shipped to the US? I assume that customs would confiscate anything not permitted, but is it okay to have drugs shipped to you from offshore? (also, do laws vary by state for the importation of meds? i live in illinois...do any of you?)

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 10 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #4113

Hardcore BUSTie

sciongal: with the flagyl, I only did it 3 times. 2 days in a row, skipped a day, then one more day. I think it might have been over kill because it gave me a yeast infection from hell. The bad part was, I had sex duing the time, so, not sure if it was the flagyl that gave me the yeast or the combination of the two.

I also used 500mg which was probably to strong as well.

I would suggest, use 1 500mg, wait a few days and see how your kitty reacts, DON'T HAVE SEX, then if it's still there, do one more. OR, if you have the 200 mg, maybe use that for 2 or 3 days in a row. Best to use at night, right before you go to bed.

Another after thought, is maybe crush it up and put it in a gel cap. That way it doesn't have immediate direct contact, and it might not give you as bad of a yeast as it did me. (By the way, yeast went away with a 3 day Monistat)

Either way, I only did this that one time, and have not had to repeat it since. It's not something I had to do once a week. Which I would NEVER suggest, because, it was NEVER meant for the kitty to begin with.

This worked for me. And I've had sex several times since, and no smell. Estroil has worked for some of the girls on here.

So as I see it, we have found 2 things that have taken this away. I really believe we are on the right track. I have been smell free for going on 2 months now!!!

+Quote Post
sciongal
post Mar 9 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #4114

BUSTie

greetings ladies,
I am a newbie, and am so grateful that you all have kept this thread going.. currently I am doing a combo of acidophilus suppositories (based in cocoa butter, which gives me a sort of chocolate-y smell), and boric acid only during my monthly., but I have to say that I am very interested in jewels' journey with the oral flagyl inserted vaginally. It would be nice to only have to do something maybe once a week or so only as needed.. well, thanks for all of your good and honest info...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Mar 9 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #4115

Hardcore BUSTie

Just wanted to quickly post, STILL NO SMELL ON MY END!!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Mar 9 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #4116

Hardcore BUSTie

That's one of the first things I noticed! LOL wink.gif

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Mar 8 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #4117

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Mar 8 2007, 05:01 PM) *

Did your acne clear too?

OMG neverending I hadnt even noticed that my acne did in fact clear up LOL. Silly me I overlooked that...to answer your question yes it did clear up...I was worried about the smell I didnt pay mind to my face. smile.gif

Also I dont know where are all the docs with BV perhaps they are lurking on this board LOL!

+Quote Post
mesquitetree
post Mar 8 2007, 04:28 PM
Post #4118

I went to a new lady doctor last week and really liked her, for the most part. Then I told her that I was fairly successfully controling my B.V. with folic acid. Her response, "I think B.V. should be treated aggressively with Metrogel." Metrogel is a temporary relief and it's not a cure. If the cause of the imbalance isn't addressed, it's going to come back. Why do doctors think that a medicine that you have to stick in you for 5 days in a row, possibly every four weeks if your period messes up your pH balance, is a successful treatment?

My question: Where are all the gynecologists with B.V.?

+Quote Post
neverending
post Mar 8 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #4119

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(pianogirl @ Mar 8 2007, 03:17 PM) *

That is great news ladies for all of you have found a cure!

My BV is gone too however I have been using estriol for 2 months...I have also noticed my periods are more regular.....I am on my period now and there is no smell.

smile.gif
I just wanted to keep everyone posted on my status.

Did your acne clear too?

+Quote Post
Aggravated
post Mar 8 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #4120

BUSTie

I'm sorry ladies...I just decided to give the kitty a break for a while (mostly for fear of a yeast infection). I'm not really doing anything this week (though I may do an HP wash or two), and next week I will be on my period. When that's over, I will try again with the pill inserts. I will report back with whatever happens.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 204 205 206 207 208 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 22, 2014 - 07:56 AM