The Lounge Guidelines Help Search Members Calendar Blogs

Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

211 Pages V  « < 177 178 179 180 181 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small breast support group - (I need it even if they don't)
karategrrl
post Apr 7 2008, 06:41 AM
Post #3561

Hardcore BUSTie

(deleted duplicate post)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 7 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #3562

Hardcore BUSTie

(deleted duplicate post)

+Quote Post
beck
post Apr 7 2008, 05:35 AM
Post #3563

Hardcore BUSTie

just delurking to say to any London BUSTies (starship?) - there is this new underwear shop on Oxford Circus where Shelley's used to be that you might like. I'm pretty small busted normally but am pregnant and my boobs have grown a bit so I needed some new stuff (although I am not big enough for any actual maternity underwear rolleyes.gif ).

Anyway, i think they are a french or italian company and their sizes are much more geared up to smaller busts - they size from 1-5 - I'm now a full B-cup and I was a size 4 (with 5 being the largest they sell) - so the majority of their range would probably be a good fit on a A or AA cup and those with small frames.

Underwires are uncomfortable for me at the moment, but their non-wired bras were still flattering, I even got a sports bra that gave me a nice shape, which is very rare!

here is a link...
http://www.regentstreetonline.com/RegentSt...nel/Tezenis.htm

and just wanted to say small boobs are much hotter than big ones! tight or low-cut clothes look sexy rather than slutty, and it creates an impression of being slimmer overall. as far as i'm concerned, large ones attract the kind of attention i do not want. i'll be happy to get back to my usual size - the only challenge is keeping the bottom half of me in line with the slimline top!

relurks...

+Quote Post
edie52
post Apr 7 2008, 02:31 AM
Post #3564

Hardcore BUSTie

Starship, me too! Any weight I gain my body puts into constructing another chin! Either that, or jiggly upper arms. The tummy is always a favourite as well.

+Quote Post
starship
post Apr 6 2008, 06:42 PM
Post #3565

Hardcore BUSTie

sometimes all this boob fuss seems so silly.

my bra depends on what im wearing. i prefer to just wear moulded cups if i can to give a nice shape without making me feel a complete fraud (plus its snowing at the mo' so nips ahoy). but a lot of the time i end up wearing something more padded because it looks better with what im wearing:/. although at home or if im wearing a big baggy jumper etc then i go braless. I dont really wear 'normal' bras because they dont make much difference to how my breasts look under clothes so i might as well just go without.

lol i do the same as karategrrl with the new partner/bra fiasco. Its tough sometimes because you want to look your best and most sexual at times like that. I dont see it as for the guys sake or anything, i mean, its not like they wear spandex pants so we can size them up first. But it means that when it comes to it my mind isnt just focused on my breasts and his reaction

sounds like everyone on here is pretty hot with all the modelling/stripper comments and whatnot. yay for small-boobed hotties smile.gif

ive given up on trying to put on weight for extra boobness. i only seemed able to gain weight on my neck haha. i suddenly have all these extra chins if im caught at a bad angle. what the hell.

some of you have mentioned buying bras in the teenage department. somehow id never even thought of that :/. Im gonna have a look when im next shopping though. most of the clothes made for teen girls are mini versions of adult clothes anyway so there probably wont be much difference from the bras i normally buy..

+Quote Post
anarch
post Apr 4 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #3566

Hardcore BUSTie

yay for all the positive small-boob-lovin'!

My guy goes "Yay!" too when I take my top off. & gawks. & tries to cop a feel. Thank cod for partners like this - they're worth sorting through the superficial, conventional, crap guys for. (eew just had a memory of noticing weevils in the bowl of Quaker Harvest Crunch I was eating, because for years after that my older brother & I poked through every bowl of cereal we ate looking for little black specks with legs & white larvae...sorry that belongs imore n the Grossies thread!)

love you ladies.

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Apr 4 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #3567

BUSTie

Thanks for the great posts ladies. Reading this board is always a boost smile.gif While most fitness models and strippers seem to be surgically enhanced there are some small busted ladies representing, and the ones I've seen are hot, hot, hot!

karategrrl: That is great advice for the next time I'm dating someone, I will definately do that. Thank you!

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #3568

Hardcore BUSTie

PS:

Newo, LUUUV your avatar.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 4 2008, 12:24 PM
Post #3569

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(newo_ikkin @ Apr 4 2008, 05:18 PM) *
karategrrl no joke!! We took my buddy to a strip club for his 18th birthday and while we were there one of the strippers said to me "You should totally come out to our amateur night Tuesday!" As creeped out as I was, it was still flattering.
I had a modeling agency once approach me for an open try-out they had coming up. I know it had nothing to do with my face or breasts lol. I'm just really tall and skinny. So to relate this to the topic: I don't think I've ever felt like I've been overlooked because of my breasts. Or at least I can't peg it to any one incident.

Yeah, the strip club thing would creep me out as well (no insult meant to anyone), but yeah, it's still somehow flattering!

The fashion modeling world is generally much more accepting of smaller chests--though, of course, not the rest of the body, as many women are well aware. wink.gif

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Apr 4 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #3570

BUSTie

karategrrl no joke!! We took my buddy to a strip club for his 18th birthday and while we were there one of the strippers said to me "You should totally come out to our amateur night Tuesday!" As creeped out as I was, it was still flattering.
I had a modeling agency once approach me for an open try-out they had coming up. I know it had nothing to do with my face or breasts lol. I'm just really tall and skinny. So to relate this to the topic: I don't think I've ever felt like I've been overlooked because of my breasts. Or at least I can't peg it to any one incident.

+Quote Post
karategrrl
post Apr 4 2008, 09:08 AM
Post #3571

Hardcore BUSTie

The cheering is really cute!!! Thanks for sharing, girls! Usually the Man gets the big dumb grin when he sees me shirtless (I admit, I do tend to take my time changing clothes when he's around, ahem...)

I wear the slightly padded bras ("countoured" is more like it.) I do feel that my clothes look better that way for work, going out, etc. The issue is that going braless flattens me out to where I look smaller than I really am, so it's like I'm trying to get my shape back with the bra. Also, I often have nip erections from hell, so that's not a great office look. wink.gif

Thanks for clarifying, newo, that ALL bras change the boob appearance. Thats' what they do!

Personally, when I have dated someone and felt things were progressing to the point where we would surely be having sex for the first time, I would make a point of wearing my least-enhancing bra (or go braless) at least once, so the guy would KNOW what he was getting. If he stuck around for the grand finale (heh), he would not be surprised, nor I insulted.

Okay, y'all, I have to share a great story. I was out at a club last Sat. and the (female) bartender was falling all over herself trying to get my attention. Turns out, she is a fitness model who is organizing a fitness pageant-type show. She mistook me for a fitness model and wanted me to be in her show! I looked at the show's website and decided (definetely) against it b/c all the women from the past show's pics seem to be the bimbo types--butts lifted, fake boobs, salon-bought tans... I certainly DO NOT want to perpetuate that crap. BUT, I have to say, I am majorly stoked! Like, I obviously am not a big-boobed bimbo, but this woman (who, incidentally, is very likely implanted) thought I looked good enough to do it anyway.

I know, I know, we must not care about anyone's opinion of us but our own...but sheet, when someone does throw you a compliment like that, heck, it's kind of cool.

+Quote Post
dj-bizmonkey
post Apr 4 2008, 07:14 AM
Post #3572

Hardcore BUSTie

whenever i'm changing my bf does the 'yaaaaay' when i'm taking off my clothes and 'aaaaaooooo' (that's supposed to be a sad sound) when i'm puttting them back on. you shouldn't be ashamed to wear a padded bra. sometimes the clothes necessitate it. i wear alot of tube tops and strapless shirts and dress, but if the material is very heavy (beaded, embroidered whatevs) my little boobehs aren't enough to hold it up on their own. that's when i reach for the strapless with just a hint of padding. i like underwire because it gives me shape too. i don't wear alot of padded bras in general though. i think it's the problem of going up and down a size every day, depending on what i'm wearing! i don't wear bras alot in general so that might be part of the problem.

newo that's an EXCELLENT point about bra's in general, even girls with big boobs, when they take off their bra, its not like their boobs just sit there all perky. unless they are like, 14 year old.

--------------------
"To lose everything at the edge of such a glorious eternity is far sweeter than to win by plodding through a cautious, painless, and featureless life."

+Quote Post
edie52
post Apr 4 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #3573

Hardcore BUSTie

Newo, my boyfriend does a little cheer too... sometimes he even says "boobs!" It's a nice reminder that even though I think my breasts are too small, and also unexciting since I see them all the time, they're still special and sexy to him.

LilMissStrange, I've been having the exact same debate with myself about padded bras. I finally decided that I'm going to buy one soon (just haven't gotten around to it, I'm in no rush). Fuck what anyone thinks. Lots of women wear them. I guess my concern was that if you're a B or C cup and you're wearing a padded/push-up bra, it might not be immediately noticeable.... whereas when we wear them they pretty much double in size. Whatever, I have certain shirts that would really benefit from more boobage... nothing to feel bad about, it's not like we're getting surgery!

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Apr 3 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #3574

BUSTie

Any guy that's ever worried about his penis being too small has no place to talk. =)

And yes, they're should be honored that they get to see us naked!
I always hear a little cheer when changing clothes in front of my boyfriend... just a quiet little "yayyy!" and a big grin on his face.

I'm so excited for warm weather and bra-less-ness!

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Apr 3 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #3575

BUSTie

Wow that is a sexy bra knorl, I want one of those!
Yeah I guess what I'm really worried about is if I wear those types of bras and then I hook up with someone are they gonna be disappointed when they find out that objects aren't as big as they appear. I know that I shouldn't care and that someone who's like that doesn't deserve to be with you, but my self esteem is pretty low right now so I tend to worry about stupid things like that sad.gif

+Quote Post
knorl05
post Apr 3 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #3576

Hardcore BUSTie

we'll try this again, last time my comp froze. why i dunno.
................here's the bra i usually wear most days in black. my boobs obviously dont look so huge, but it does give them a nice shape and looks good. oh yeah. AND. if dude is lucky enough to see me naked, he sure as hell better not be petty about what type of bra i wear. so there. wink.gif

--------------------
We adore chaos because we love to produce order.
- M.C. Escher

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Apr 3 2008, 11:52 AM
Post #3577

BUSTie

Wow you ladies are right! I never thought about it but all bras really do 'change' your breasts in one way or another. Thanks so much for the responses, I feel a lot better about buying some nice sexy bras now. You guys are the best!

+Quote Post
crinoline
post Apr 3 2008, 10:20 AM
Post #3578

Hardcore BUSTie

Don't worry MissStrange, just like newo said, bras are by nature a shape enhancing garment.
This is the bra I wear most days. It's light and comfortable (and wonderbras seem to be cut more on the petite side), and it just kind of shapes what I have into what I want. It's not hiding, and it's not false advertising to wear the garment of your choice, padding or no.
I usually only go braless in the summer, when it's too hot down here for wires and elastic.

--------------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crinolinecreations Handmade accessories for the SuperCute!

+Quote Post
newo_ikkin
post Apr 3 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #3579

BUSTie

MissStrange, I like to wear bras that just give me some shape. They're "lined" but not padded. My comfy layer-of-fabric bras have been in the back of my drawer lately, also to help hide my piercings from the parents. lol
I guess the type of bra I wear depends on my outfit. I have several tops that I love going braless in, and my girl friends are always jealous that I can do so. =) If I'm just in a t-shirt I'll wear something with a little shape to it.

Bras in general are guilty of false advertisement. No one's breasts keep that shape when they take them off! I'd say a good majority of bras come with some kind of padding, extra fabric, etc. You really have nothing to feel guilty about!

+Quote Post
LilMissStrange
post Apr 2 2008, 09:55 PM
Post #3580

BUSTie

I feel stupid for asking this, but it's really been bothering me...
Do any of you feel like when you wear a padded or underwire-push-up kinda bra that you're 'false advertising'? I only ask this because I recently went on vacation and bought a bikini that had light padding in the cups, but it made me look so much bigger (almost a B cup! Lol!). I only got the padding to hide my nipple piercings from my family, but I ended up liking the way I looked in it and I felt more confident.....Like I was properly proportioned finally, because I have a really big booty. I just can't get over feeling guilty tho. Bascially my whole life I've worn those cotton, nothing to them type trainer bras because they're comfterble and I just figured I shouldn't hide the fact that I have small boobs, but now I want that feeling of confidence again. I'm considering buying a couple of bras that would make me look a little bit busty again but this feeling of guilt is really bugging me....like I shouldn't need padding to feel confident! What do you fellow Busties think? What type of bras do you ladies wear (if any!)?

+Quote Post

211 Pages V  « < 177 178 179 180 181 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 18, 2014 - 06:17 AM