271 Pages V  « < 207 208 209 210 211 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bacterial Vaginosis--or--embarrassing bad smell
anitsirhc
post Feb 24 2007, 06:26 PM
Post #4161

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(neverending @ Feb 23 2007, 11:31 PM) *

Hey ladies! I have some news to bring. I think I've found something useful and It might sound weird at first but please hear me out. For all those who may not have hormonal problems here's something you might want to look in to. I found that Amino Acids can help you all a lot. Also I found something called lipotropic injections that break down junk in your liver and help you metabolize things better. I believe one of these things will help you all. Hope this helps!
Oh, I'm still doing great!

what did you do to get rid of the bv??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Feb 24 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #4162

Hardcore BUSTie

hello biggrin.gif i have a question. i've been doing the HP for about 4 days now. and i've been getting kind of itchy around the outside of my vagina. could it be just drying me out? that's almost what it feels like. it's definitely not a yeast infection. has anyone else experienced that with the HP and what did you do, cause lubricant and moisturizer can bring the bv back right?

well anyway, i have very little discharge and a little bit of discharge is normal for me, i don't think it's the bv discharge. and i have no smell. so i think the HP is working and i'm going to continue using it. i saw a treatment with it online that said to use it every night for a week and then every 3 days for 3 weeks after that. so i think i will try that until i get my period and hopefully it won't come back after my period!! HOPEFULLY! we'll see. anyway, hope you're all doing okay. have a good weekend smile.gif

+Quote Post
neverending
post Feb 23 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #4163

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey ladies! I have some news to bring. I think I've found something useful and It might sound weird at first but please hear me out. For all those who may not have hormonal problems here's something you might want to look in to. I found that Amino Acids can help you all a lot. Also I found something called lipotropic injections that break down junk in your liver and help you metabolize things better. I believe one of these things will help you all. Hope this helps!
Oh, I'm still doing great!

+Quote Post
Aggravated
post Feb 23 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #4164

BUSTie

I have sad news to report. I had some discharge today...not as much as I usually had, but the BV could just be showing itself slowly sad.gif I plan on having sex tonight and having a few drinks tomorrow, so I am going to wait until Sunday, see what happens between now and then and probably insert another pill. I will keep you all posted though! I'm not ready to give up on this treatment yet!
BTW...congratulations Sassy! Hopefully we will find something (hopefully this) that works before your honeymoon!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Feb 23 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #4165

BUSTie

My relief too, sadly, was short lived. I don't know if it's a hormonal thing since I'll be bleeding again soon or what, but my symptoms are back...
at least I had mess free sex once, i guess... right?
I got approved for state health insurance yesterday so I'll get a flagyl script and try it once I see a doc.

Good luck all!

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Feb 23 2007, 07:26 AM
Post #4166

BUSTie

Well Guys...I noticed a little discharge last night. I guess the supplements were just a temporary fix rolleyes.gif But I'll keep taking them since I didn't buy them for BV anyway.

So I might jump on the Flagyl Insert bandwagon!

Have a good weekend ladies!!!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 22 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #4167

Hardcore BUSTie

Awesome Aggravated. I wouldn't insert anymore either. I don't think I needed to do 3, but it was my first time trying, and I had no idea what to do. I can tell you though that I did get a major yeast infection, however, that could have been from having sex while I was doing the Flagyl vaginally. So, just wait and see what happens. Give it a few days, and if the smell returns, use 1 more, but be ready to treat the yeast.

Mine is still gone. I'm going on a month now, and still no smell at all. No fish, no sewer, no smell.

Good luck!!

+Quote Post
sassy
post Feb 22 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #4168

Hardcore BUSTie

That's great aggravated. Definately let us know what happens!! If it works for you too, I'm convinced and I will definately order some flagyl. I have a honeymoon coming up in September and I DO NOT want to smell like the ocean.

+Quote Post
Aggravated
post Feb 22 2007, 03:16 PM
Post #4169

BUSTie

I don't post here much, but I read the thread ALL the time to stay up on what everyone is trying and what is working for them. I was inspired by Jewels and her success, so I tried inserting 1 500mg. pill of Metronidazol (the generic form of Flagyl) vaginally last night. It's only been about 17 hours, but I have been completely dry all day! It's been almost a year since I've went this long without any discharge! I'm afraid to get overly excited about this yet, but I think this might work! I've been keeping up with taking the acidophilus and I have 2 Diflucan pills here in case I need them, but if the yeast comes...that goes away! I will keep a close eye, but I'm not going to insert another pill unless I see the BV symptoms return. I hope this continues to work, and I hope we all continue with success in whatever we all try! Thanks for being here for me ladies!

+Quote Post
jwo1880
post Feb 21 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #4170

hi ladies,

l haven't been on here in awhile. back in december i told my obgyn that i wanted flagil (can't spell) and she gave it to me to see if i would get relief from it and i did. it's been a couple of months and no odor or heavy discharge even after getting my period. before the meds, i had issues like crazy. i've been on the flagil many times before and it took my symtoms away for a little bit but they always seem to come back so we'll see how long this will last. i'll keep you updated. hope everryone is doing well and maybe using an old treatment could help since our bodies are always changing. i did the metro gel (before flagil) which is like flagil but gel form but when i got my period, all my symtoms came back. that's why i told my doc to give me the pill form. she wouldn't at first because it's used to treat bv and she didn't want to treat me for something i didn't have. anyways, just popping in to say hi.

ttyl...

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 21 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #4171

Hardcore BUSTie

Quiet: Here's the web that I used. Remember though, the 500mg are strong, you might want to do something for yeast as well.

http://www.horizondrugs.com/search.html?search=Flagyl

No prescription needed here.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Feb 21 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #4172

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(britt8705 @ Feb 21 2007, 02:40 AM) *

Hi everyone

4 those that have used HP, how did it feel the first time you did it and how many times a day do u do it.

I have done it a total of three times. I dont do it that much only if I smell funny.

QUOTE(britt8705 @ Feb 21 2007, 11:53 AM) *

I'm back again I tried the HP last night for the first time. It felt really weird but I woke up this morning with no discharge and no smell...I now it's to soon to say but I think this might work for me. I will check back in later on tonight for any updates. Thanks everyone.

Thats great just keep us posted.

QUOTE(quietmadness @ Feb 21 2007, 02:26 PM) *

JEWELS: Looking for Metrogel, without a prescription or phone approval or whatever. Black market? Who cares? I just want it. Like yesterday. And I don't feel like going to the freakin' DOCTOR!! mad.gif

This shit bites.

--Quiet--

http://www.nextag.com/metronidazole/search-html

Quiet I hope this helps. I havent ordered from this site but you might want to try it.

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Feb 21 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #4173

Hardcore BUSTie

JEWELS: Looking for Metrogel, without a prescription or phone approval or whatever. Black market? Who cares? I just want it. Like yesterday. And I don't feel like going to the freakin' DOCTOR!! mad.gif

This shit bites.

--Quiet--

+Quote Post
britt8705
post Feb 21 2007, 10:36 AM
Post #4174

BUSTie

I'm back again I tried the HP last night for the first time. It felt really weird but I woke up this morning with no discharge and no smell...I now it's to soon to say but I think this might work for me. I will check back in later on tonight for any updates. Thanks everyone.

+Quote Post
anitsirhc
post Feb 21 2007, 02:00 AM
Post #4175

Hardcore BUSTie

ok i'm back again!! i tried the hp tonight for the second time. and i think my vagina doesn't like having things in it because i can't get it to stay in for anything. i sat there for the 3 minutes and again when i got up to let it out nothing came out. i kind of feel it coming out a little bit now but i was just expecting some to come out when i stood up. i lay with my body practically upside down to try and get it to stay in and it still all comes out and runs down! it was all over haha.. gross. anyway, i think i will only do this for a week and then try what atumnbreeze has been taking. i'm lucky to have found this site just as everyone started finding things that actually work. thanks for sharing everything. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
britt8705
post Feb 21 2007, 01:23 AM
Post #4176

BUSTie

Hi everyone

4 those that have used HP, how did it feel the first time you did it and how many times a day do u do it.

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Feb 20 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #4177

BUSTie

QUOTE(Eralc Alegna @ Feb 20 2007, 09:09 PM) *

Autumn - what exactly is this enzyme suppliment you started taking?

I bought both supplements from Wal-Mart. The enzyme sup is by Rexall. It has a purple top and it's called Multi-Enzyme Formula Digestive Aid. It says it aids in the breakdown of proteins, carbs, and fats. Both supps were both in the section with the vitamins. As I said before, I'm not sure which one is fighting the BV but I thought it was just so intesting that two unrelated issues (hair shedding & digestion) would lead me to something that helps with BV biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Feb 20 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #4178

Hardcore BUSTie

LOL to those doing the "whiff test" I myself do it and I keep doing it because I cant believe the progress.

Great news Dep. about the doc. I think a doctor that listens to what you have to say and shows compassion is great. I called my doc about a month ago to discuss a hormonal imbalance and needless to say they never returned my call(s) ..I followed up several times and nothing.... I am in the process of looking for a new one.

smile.gif

THanks for all the info. ladies

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Feb 20 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #4179

BUSTie

Autumn - what exactly is this enzyme suppliment you started taking?

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Feb 20 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #4180

Hardcore BUSTie

quietmadness, what prescription are you looking for?

Great information everyone!!

Deprime: My vagina also looked funny from the HP. But it does the same thing if I get to much on my hands. It also gave me a soar spot like near my anus, from running down. I took care of that with a little vaseline. KEEP US POSTED!! I'm happy you FINALLY had a good experience.

My smell is still gone. I am in so much shock over this. It's been so long since I've had NO SMELL AT ALL, that I almost just don't know how to handle it, and I keep doing a whiff test on myself, expecting it to return. And still nothing.

Autumn: thank you for the information. Even though my smell is gone, I'm going to take what you are. Maybe it will be preventative at the very least, and I won't have to go through another yeast infection from hell.

Thanks again everyone!! Sounds like, we are all FINALLY on the right track!!! biggrin.gif

Britt: as far as the Boric Acid goes, I took mine to my doctor because I developed a rash from hell all over my forehead and arms. My doctor was actually excited about the Boric and was going to research it so they could get the info out to other patients. He said it was not harming me, and it WAS NOT the cause of my rash, however, I'm still not certain about that. I'm thinking now, my rash is stress related, because I haven't used Boric for MONTHS and I still have the rash.

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 207 208 209 210 211 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 27, 2014 - 01:16 PM