Hardcore BUSTie

Eralc Alegna: I ONLY USED IT ONCE SINCE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 19 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #4342

BUSTie

Okay, we're not just talking odor here. Were talking about life-altering, esteem-destroying, sex life-ruining medical conditions. Don't patronize us.

DO I SMELL SPAM?!?!

+Quote Post
kickitkickitkick...
post Jan 19 2007, 08:58 PM
Post #4343

BUSTie

I don't think there is a woman on this planet who feels that she has never smelled or had a odor. I've heard about douching and there are some that say that it is okay and some that disagree. Along with regular cleaning , I use this product as well. This is an amazing product that doesn't cause any irritation and seems to make any odor dissapear. It is pricey at about $14 bucks a box, but worth it. As for the other "douche" type products, I won't touch them.

--------------------
The most beautiful woman on this planet!

+Quote Post
Eralc Alegna
post Jan 19 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #4344

BUSTie

that's it I'm going to buy it. I'm convinced!

Neverending, did you stop taking the estroil after the 3 months or do you use it less frequently to maintain? It'd be nice if this was an actual cure and not something we'll have to do the rest of our lives

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 19 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #4345

Hardcore BUSTie

Pianogirl: You are RIGHT! Did you see the part that said "As such, many women suffering from atrophic vaginitis often receive incorrect diagnoses and, therefore, inappropriate treatment for months to years before the true cause is identified."

Here I'll post the whole thing:
VERY INTERESTING!
As such, many women suffering from atrophic vaginitis often receive incorrect diagnoses and, therefore, inappropriate treatment for months to years before the true cause is identified.

Estrogen and other factors help to keep the vaginal tissue healthy and pH low. This acidic environment discourages growth of pathogenic bacteria. In atrophic vaginitis, there is an increase in pH (between 5-7) and a corresponding decrease in acidity and, as a result, pathogenic bacteria flourish while protective lactobacilli decrease. This scenario predisposes one to vaginal infection in the already atrophic environment, thereby worsening symptoms. Additionally, the low-estrogen environment leads to atrophy of the urethra and bladder and a subsequent increased susceptibility to urinary tract pain, frequency, incontinence, and infection.

Other factors predisposing to atrophic changes include chemo- and radiation therapy, cigarette smoking, lack of sexual activity, nulliparity, and anti-estrogen medications like Tamoxifen, Provera, and Lupron. Exogenous agents such as perfumes, powders, soaps, deodorants, panty liners, spermicides and lubricants may contain irritant compounds that worsen symptoms. In addition, tight-fitting clothing and long-term use of sanitary pads or synthetic materials can further irritate tissue.

Since the main cause of atrophic vaginitis is low estrogen, estrogen replacement, orally and/or topically, usually leads to complete symptom resolution in a matter of weeks. Estrogens can restore vaginal architecture, pH, flora, fluid secretions, mucosa thickness, blood flow, and sensitivity thereby providing symptomatic relief. Oral estrogens have the additional benefits of relieving other menopause symptoms, such as hot flushes and mood changes

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 18 2007, 11:28 PM
Post #4346

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey,

I ordered my estriol here :
http://www.helenpensanti.com/prodinfo.asp?number=EVS1

Also I found an interesting article..I was wondering if neverending had read it because it lists estroil and that our bodies might need estrogen..

I am starting the estriol tommorow evening.

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_..._n15688829/pg_4

Tonight I did the hydrogen I just finished my period. I was a little nervous b/c the only thing i found in the drug store was a glass dropper....anyway I did it a few times didnt really notice anything coming out when I went to pee smile.gif I was expecting a bunch of crap to fall out. I will see tommorow morning I guess.

smile.gif

PG huh.gif

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 18 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #4347

BUSTie

quick question: where did you find estroil?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 18 2007, 05:55 AM
Post #4348

Hardcore BUSTie

Maybe jewels...haha. The company itself has tons of different herbal medications. Some are really out there... As for my credit situation, I hadn't used a particular card since my freshman year in college--it was for emergencies when I was on campus--and then about a month ago it randomly had some charges on it and they were in another country! When I called the credit people, that tried to act like someone in my family had made the charges. They're investigating it now so we'll see. I just worry that some how my information may have gotten sold through buying Enzara. My account is closed now, though, so I hope its okay.

Deprime...definately want to know what the new doctor says!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 18 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #4349

Hardcore BUSTie

yeah, I researched the company as well. They supposively have numerous negative marks through the BBB. And they are a "Get Rich Quick" type company. I guess we could all go to work for them and sell their crap, to pay for our useless doctors visits. hahahahahahaha

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #4350

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(deprime @ Jan 17 2007, 04:21 PM) *

Enzara NEVER worked for me. When I called to return it, it sounded like a sham operation -- very unprofessional. This random guy picks up the phone --it sounded like he was sitting in a fast food restaurant at the time -- and gives me a "code" to write on the package for the return.

BTW - I made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for the first week of March. I hope that he'll actually LISTEN to my concerns. No one else is messing with this student of public health!

Thats one thing of alot of things i hate about my ogyn they look and talk to you like you are dumb and this is all in your head..I am actually in search of a new one b/c this one is cold and doesnt seem interested in anything I have to say....

please keep us posted.
smile.gif

thanks

PG

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #4351

Hardcore BUSTie

Here is what they wrote....

The ingredients did not change, only the percentages of them. The product is still backed with a 1 year guarantee. Thank you.

Brooke
Customer Care Supervisor
Selmedica Healthcare
www.selmedica.com

+Quote Post
deprime
post Jan 17 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #4352

BUSTie

Enzara NEVER worked for me. When I called to return it, it sounded like a sham operation -- very unprofessional. This random guy picks up the phone --it sounded like he was sitting in a fast food restaurant at the time -- and gives me a "code" to write on the package for the return.

BTW - I made an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist for the first week of March. I hope that he'll actually LISTEN to my concerns. No one else is messing with this student of public health!

+Quote Post
neverending
post Jan 17 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #4353

Hardcore BUSTie

Damn! That's horrible Sassy. What happened?

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 17 2007, 07:56 AM
Post #4354

Hardcore BUSTie

Those links are scary!! I knew the stuff was crap, but I had no idea that they weren't even a real company. I actually had my credit information stolen not long ago and I still can't figure out from where and this information makes me think that ordering Enzara from them could have been the culprit.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 17 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #4355

Hardcore BUSTie

Hey Jewels,

I ordered Enzara a while ago and ended up returning the product and the did mail me a check....anyway I was looking at their site and they have photos of various magazines I guess they were featured in these magazines...

Anyway I am wondering what is so new about their product so I emailed them...please let us know that they tell you smile.gif

Thanks
PG

Nevermind I read that selmedica makers of Enzara might not be a real company and sell many products other than Enzara sad.gif

http://www.licerx.com/selmedica-healthcare.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1...p;Search=Search

Here is another site with information

+Quote Post
autumnbreeze
post Jan 17 2007, 06:47 AM
Post #4356

BUSTie

Jewels: That's great, you get to provide feedback on Enzara! Please let us know about this "reformulated" Enzara. Thanks.

+Quote Post
sassy
post Jan 16 2007, 08:55 PM
Post #4357

Hardcore BUSTie

Wow...that's great jewels. Do you think Enzara ever worked for anyone? I never did get my money back because you had to fill out pages of forms and write an essay to describe why you were returning the product. You should definately tell them some feedback!!

+Quote Post
jewelscando
post Jan 16 2007, 05:54 PM
Post #4358

Hardcore BUSTie

SASSY, YOU'LL LOVE THIS!! GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE MAKERS OF ENZARA!! HERE IT IS:

Hi,

I'm Alex Caudill. This January at Selmedica
Healthcare, we're looking for input from you.

My understanding is that you've purchased Enzara
or subscribed to our bacterial vaginosis
newsletter (if this is incorrect, I apologize - please
scroll to the end of the message and click the unsubscribe
link.). I'd simply like for you to respond to this message
with absolutely any feedback you want to give us. Have
you had any experience with Enzara or our customer
service agents?

We'd like for you to take a moment and share it with us,
so that we can better serve you in the future.

Also in the interests of better serving our customers, we're
proud to announce the launch of our new, reformulated Enzara.
It has been in development over the course of the last half
of 2006, and we believe it is head and shoulders above any
other homeopathic bacterial vaginosis treatment on Earth.

http://www.enzara.com/

We believe it so much that we have a 365 day money back guarantee.

Have a great year!
SHC

+Quote Post
quietmadness
post Jan 16 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #4359

Hardcore BUSTie

What about just using a douche bottle to put the HP up there and then holding it in? Wouldn't that work?

I think I'll try that...although the BA has been working, still have to keep using it.

+Quote Post
pianogirl
post Jan 16 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #4360

Hardcore BUSTie

Welcome Kiana!

I should try the HP since my period is almost over...I'd really like to see this nasty discharge pouring out...so I guess I'm like the only one who was still using the boric sad.gif

I also plan on starting the estroil on thursday....smile.gif

I will keep you ladies posted..

thanks

PG

+Quote Post

271 Pages V  « < 216 217 218 219 220 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: November 23, 2014 - 02:30 AM