Welcome Guest [ Log In | Register ] ]

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey Baby - What's your Sign? The Astrology Thread
hiddenpoet
post Dec 18 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #21

BUSTie

i have Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon and Libra rising.
sassy, if you're looking for frighteningly accurate astrology books there's a book called Sex Signs by Judith Bennet which is one of the best astrology books i've ever read. check it out if you have the time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wombat
post Dec 18 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #22

Dragon Velocity

treehugger! Two of my best friends were born on Feb 20/21!!

I'm: Scorpio Sun, Aries Moon, Gemini Rising.

Had an Aries Sun Mom with quite a temper, too.... ooh!

This explains why I have kerfuffling asshat moments. Although I do try to keep them to a minimum.

--------------------
Lion-hearted

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 28 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #23

sassygrrl

Shaking fingers at Star.... giggles.....yes, you read me that. Plan to pick up that book this weekend if we get to B/N. You know I'll be getting shit from McGeek for it for being a total hippie. He was already on me for talking about vibes/energy the other day... haha. "Ooh, he had bad energy...." and then did this little movement with his hands. I guess he can kid me about my love of astrology, and I can kid him for going to his obsession over gaming.

No, you do not act like a virgo Star. Sag would definately fit you more.

+Quote Post
grenadine
post Nov 28 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #24

Hardcore BUSTie

wow, three water signs. very intuitive, very emotional, very capable of keeping secrets, treehugger.
and there seems to be a moon in scorpio trend among us...

just for the record, you do not want to make a scorpio moon angry.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 28 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #25

cryostat bitch

Hmm. I just entered my data and ended up with:

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Scorpio
Ascendant is Cancer

Interesting.

--------------------
To block Steve's latest incarnation, Click Here.

+Quote Post
stargazer
post Nov 28 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #26

brown delicious

*shaking finger at sassygrrl* now, i didn't i read you things about the taurus/aquarius match. *giggles* i'm very much a virgo, but as i've gotten older...i'm more comfortable with my moon sign aspect of me...sag...it explains why i'm not the wallflower...far from it...people always tell me i don't act like a virgo...but, you listen to me talk...and my ego explains it all...

i love astrology stuff...go to astro.com if you want a free reading...birth time is necessary...

--------------------
"I'm not impressed easily. Wow! A blue car!"-Homer Simpson

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 28 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #27

sassygrrl

Grenadine, that could explain my temper at times. I need to read more about it actually. I did some research on Taurus/Aquarius last night. Plan on picking up a book called Sexology...heh.

+Quote Post
grenadine
post Nov 28 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #28

Hardcore BUSTie

QUOTE(treehugger @ Nov 28 2006, 07:11 PM) *

I'm pretty much dead center in the cusp....born in the morning of February 19. smile.gif I have a couple friends born on the same day (talk about a small world) and one of the two is very Pisces, and the other one's more of an Aquarius. Weird. And I have no clue....perhaps I have some Gemini in me as well!

treehugger, if you have an accurate birth time you can determine which sign you are - the whole "cusp" idea is a bit of myth; the sun passes from one sign to another at a very specific moment in time - so although there may be some influence, you're one or the other. that explains llamas's experience...

sassy, watch that scorpio power...it packs a punch wink.gif

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 28 2006, 05:54 PM
Post #29

cryostat bitch

QUOTE(llamas @ Nov 28 2006, 02:47 PM) *

treehugger, when is your birthday? I ask because I'm an Aquarius/Pisces cusp too, and mine is February 17th. I really don't know much about cusps in general, but I'm pretty much a perfect Aquarius, though many of my close friends throughout my life have been Pisces.

I'm pretty much dead center in the cusp....born in the morning of February 19. smile.gif I have a couple friends born on the same day (talk about a small world) and one of the two is very Pisces, and the other one's more of an Aquarius. Weird. And I have no clue....perhaps I have some Gemini in me as well!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mornington
post Nov 28 2006, 04:23 PM
Post #30

now running on biodiesel and sacrificial blood

I'm a leo! *feels special* 21st august, so I think I'm on a cusp... my mum's a leo too, which makes things, ah, interesting rolleyes.gif .

what interest is given in double signs? - I'm a leo and a tiger, which are both fire signs... just curious.

+Quote Post
llamas
post Nov 28 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #31

Hardcore BUSTie

treehugger, when is your birthday? I ask because I'm an Aquarius/Pisces cusp too, and mine is February 17th. I really don't know much about cusps in general, but I'm pretty much a perfect Aquarius, though many of my close friends throughout my life have been Pisces.

+Quote Post
treehugger
post Nov 28 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #32

cryostat bitch

I've always been interested in cusps, because I'm on one. Aquarius/Pisces. And the boy is a Leo.

I seem to have some days where I feel more Aquarius and others when I feel more Pisces. But I am clueless.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 27 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #33

sassygrrl

Thanks grendine. I'll check out those sites. I'm a scorpio moon. I'm not sure what he is. I'll have to figure it out. smile.gif And much like your husband and you, we think differently (put a math major and an english major together) but we feel similar about certain things.

+Quote Post
grenadine
post Nov 17 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #34

Hardcore BUSTie

well, based on your sun signs no, but you might have compatible moon and/or venus signs. aquarius is a fixed air sign and taurus is a fixed earth sign, so you don't mix much intellectually, supposedly - if you think of the sun sign as the ego, your ego is supposed to be fairly philosophically oriented, somewhat detached, and humanitarian/global/intuitive in thinking, whereas his will be self-oriented (very focused on understanding the world through his own experiences and things he's physically observed, not self-centred, tho many a taurean is that, too) and highly sensory. but (keeping the jungian theme) if you think of the moon sign as the id, the darker or more private side of your personality, knowing your moon signs might help explain the attraction. my moon is in scorpio and this goes far toward explaining me and my husband...we *think* totally differently but we *feel* the same way about a lot of things.

and sassy, there are tons of websites that'll do a free sample chart for you - astro.com and astrology.net are two.

+Quote Post
sassygrrl
post Nov 16 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #35

sassygrrl

So I'm an Aquarius. My boyfriend is a Taurus. Do we get along?? I'm just curious. I'm not sure if we would get along romantically or not.

+Quote Post
grenadine
post Nov 16 2006, 03:38 PM
Post #36

Hardcore BUSTie

well, my sister is a leo, so i have some experience. some examples of leo's superhuman drive to be noticed: she would hold her breath until she passed out, cut my clothes to bits with a scissors, and kick out windows. so as long as my son doesn't achieve those heights of nutso, i'm okay. but i'm definitely working to curb the tendencies.

*NB: i by no means mean to imply that all leos are nutsos. i have many leo friends, and i recognise that my sister is Special. wink.gif

+Quote Post
nickclick
post Nov 16 2006, 02:15 PM
Post #37

Hardcore BUSTie

ah, your son is a leo! good luck!

+Quote Post
grenadine
post Nov 16 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #38

Hardcore BUSTie

thanks, bunny. so what is everybody's sign? i have always been an amateur astrologer (took a class on it during college - though not AT college - which involved practicing charting with the clintons) and am currently trying to predict how i'm going to manage my son's increasingly bossy-poopypants toddlerhood based on his sign (unfortunately the same as madonna's and bill clinton's...he's already the king of our house). it's amazing to me how well his astrological profile fits him. my husband, who is on the cusp of power (aries/taurus, the same one as hitler and mussolini smile.gif ) is also amazed at how well astrology describes his particular dictatorial charisma. me, i'm a libra and don't really feel like one, but i guess i'm more of a john lennon libra than a gandhi libra...and with the moon in scorpio. so...i'm not really sure where this is going, but anyone else have astrological thoughts? questions?
for a long time i was going to write a book about what each sign was like to date...i was really researching heavily there for a while. maybe we could do a compendium...

+Quote Post
bunnyb
post Nov 16 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #39

The artist now known as I don't give a shit.

bump for grenadine

--------------------
"Hey, did anyone ever think Sylvia Plath wasn't crazy, maybe she was just cold? " (Lorelai Gilmore)

+Quote Post
messina
post Jul 19 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #40

I agree Tatina...I tried figuring out which one described me better, since some things did change, and I about lost my mind. Finally, I just said the hell with it! It's just fascinates me though, b/c one of the things that changed was my rising sign: From a Taurus to an Aries....It's a big difference, you know?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 20, 2014 - 06:29 AM